Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:21:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - OAX Foundation  (Read 134628 times)
Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 05:43:11 AM

so it's open source or nah? I couldn't find the repository

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
passionsurf

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 05:50:58 AM

Just saw this ICO, looks interesting!
frankkkkkkk

Activity: 594
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 07:31:46 AM

Any update about the first stake of signature bounty?
ambazonia

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 07:57:34 AM

project looks great.
n00b3rt

Activity: 559
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 08:11:40 AM

The 0x Interview - Hugh Madden, Technical Director of the openANX project sits down
with Amir Bandeali, CTO and Co-Founder of 0x and Will Warren, CEO and Co-Founder.

Watch the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2PboMAJwcI
I absolutely love the idea, and Hugh seems quite charismatic. I've went through a lot of white papers, and honestly, this one and REX are much more interesting that the ones being shilled at the moment, yet undeservingly receive less attention (for now).

You also prefer to elaborate your ideas, instead of creating convolution in order to appear smart. I put my trust in people who do exactly that.

I just wish bounty discussion would be limited to the bounty thread Sad

ANX Marketing

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 08:25:27 AM

I'm still trying to fully understand the openANX model.  

As I understand it, you are improving on the Decentralized Exchange model by adding features to enhance liquidity as well as adding a DAO Governance model. To enhance liquidity, you are proposing to bridge the Centralized Exchanges and their liquidity to the openANX exchange. Why would the centralized exchanges want to bridge their liquidity to a DEX and essentially erode their own userbase & business model?  What incentive do they have to send liquidity to your DEX?

It looks like you really want to target credit markets (ie:/ Credit Default Swaps; Collateralized Debt Obligations), as well as OTC markets. You plan on bridging the fiat & crypto markets with a focus on serving the credit/debt markets on a large scale. Is this correct? What do you see as the potential $$$ market (trade volumes) for these types of asset classes?

So your governance model and smart contracts will assess the credit worthiness of companies and institutions that want to trade assets through openANX (like Credit Default Swaps; CDO's; Bonds). So you'll also be acting like an S&P or Moody's Rating agency on these collateralized companies/mkt participants at the same time. Correct?

So openANX is proposing to mitigate counterparty risks with their collateralized smart contracts. If so, how much collateral are mkt participants required to allocate to the smart contracts?

Regarding the tokens. Their functionality provides membership & voting privileges (Access & Voting rights). In other words, all openANX market participants are required to obtain ANX tokens to transact on the exchange. Correct? The more tokens purchased the more rights and privileges a participant has on the openANX system. Correct?  

Do the tokens have any other functionality (ie. Fees; profit share)?

Any clarification on these topics would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hi JHW2007 I'm writing your full answer today, it's quite long, give me another hour or so

www.openanx.org "All Your Base Belong To Us"
Coinnosaurus

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 10:10:32 AM

so it's not open source ,nor transparent right??
bitvoyager

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 11:41:16 AM

10 posts is needed per week for every participants. We will count all posts by midnight HKT every Saturday. We will reward stakes on Sunday, and the new week will begin on this day too.

You can monitor the situation in the Bounty thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1947373.0

bitvoyager

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 11:44:08 AM

Quite transparent Smiley

https://www.openanx.org/en/assets/whitepaper/openANX_White_Paper_ENU_V2.3.3.pdf

I think when the Technical White Paper will be published, you'll be able to find all the info there.
You may sign up to be informed when it will be available: https://www.openanx.org/en/

Coinnosaurus

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 01:30:12 PM

Quite transparent Smiley

I think when if the Technical White Paper will be published, you'll be able to find all the info there.
You may sign up to be informed when it will be available: https://www.openanx.org/en/

FTFY ... until then it's not transparent and open source ,all those affirmations are a lie , Technical White Paper != open source
bitvoyager

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 04:20:25 PM

Reserve indonesia translate

Translation and local community management

How to Join:
-   EITHER:
-   Post in the thread to reserve translation, or,
-   Email marketing@openanx.org with the subject “TRANSLATION – (task)”. Replace (task) with whichever task you would like to participate in. Include bitcointalk profile link and any previous translation history. or,
-   PM us

The openANX Bounty thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1947373

zapphirecoins

Activity: 95

Your gateway to pay a digital advertising on earth

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 08:13:54 PM

The key of success is a good product for sale, great team with a hugh trust and future development, by the way Good Luck for openANX Cool

¦ ¦ ¦¦   .ZAPcoin.....¦¦¦¦   EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE IT¦¦¦¦   . ZAPcoin        ¦¦¦¦
vuvanle120

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 08:48:38 PM

The key of success is a good product for sale, great team with a hugh trust and future development, by the way Good Luck for openANX Cool

I am also interested in investing this project because the team is solid. Ideas are soft but execution are hard.

erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 08:49:15 PM

Hindi translation of the ANN can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1959335.0

Kubra Dam

Activity: 644
Merit: 271

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 09:05:28 PM

Turkish ANN Thread and Bounty Thread are ready:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1962382.0

Turkish white paper will be ready soon!

Cheers!  Smiley
ANX Marketing

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 12:58:10 AM

Turkish ANN Thread and Bounty Thread are ready:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1962382.0

Turkish white paper will be ready soon!

Cheers!  Smiley

Thanks Kubra!

ANX Marketing

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 01:09:16 AM

Quite transparent Smiley

I think when if the Technical White Paper will be published, you'll be able to find all the info there.

FTFY ... until then it's not transparent and open source ,all those affirmations are a lie , Technical White Paper != open source

Hi again Coinnosaurus, sorry I answered in the wrong spot!

We are definitely open sourced, our philospohy and thinking reflect that. Our Smart Contract work is up over on GitHub under BokkyPooBah (Who runs Cryptoderivatives.net) and I personally registered the openANX account over there. Our technical paper is written ( I read V3 last week, V2 the week before and V1 some time before that) and is currently under review by a bunch of people in the industry, (like Consensys, BitBot and others) As the time comes that we want to get the community involved in review, we'll definitely post this stuff up.

Thanks again for your interest.

ANX Marketing

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 01:10:30 AM

Hi Frankkkk, AsiaNexGen will be counting this first thing this morning (we are in Hong Kong) as soon as he gets it done we'll let you know.

kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 01:25:31 AM

this is promising project for near future I will keep an eye on this
ANX Marketing

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 02:38:14 AM

I'm still trying to fully understand the openANX model.  

As I understand it, you are improving on the Decentralized Exchange model by adding features to enhance liquidity as well as adding a DAO Governance model. To enhance liquidity, you are proposing to bridge the Centralized Exchanges and their liquidity to the openANX exchange. Why would the centralized exchanges want to bridge their liquidity to a DEX and essentially erode their own userbase & business model?  What incentive do they have to send liquidity to your DEX?

It looks like you really want to target credit markets (ie:/ Credit Default Swaps; Collateralized Debt Obligations), as well as OTC markets. You plan on bridging the fiat & crypto markets with a focus on serving the credit/debt markets on a large scale. Is this correct? What do you see as the potential $$$ market (trade volumes) for these types of asset classes?

So your governance model and smart contracts will assess the credit worthiness of companies and institutions that want to trade assets through openANX (like Credit Default Swaps; CDO's; Bonds). So you'll also be acting like an S&P or Moody's Rating agency on these collateralized companies/mkt participants at the same time. Correct?

So openANX is proposing to mitigate counterparty risks with their collateralized smart contracts. If so, how much collateral are mkt participants required to allocate to the smart contracts?

Regarding the tokens. Their functionality provides membership & voting privileges (Access & Voting rights). In other words, all openANX market participants are required to obtain ANX tokens to transact on the exchange. Correct? The more tokens purchased the more rights and privileges a participant has on the openANX system. Correct?  

Do the tokens have any other functionality (ie. Fees; profit share)?

Any clarification on these topics would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hi JWH007 (and janpec1000 who upvoted) sorry for the delay coming back to you, I had to check some details with . a few guys on the team who were travelling over the weekend. It's more than one question, so I'll answer them below in order. If I miss something, please tell me and I will come back to it in a follow up post.

In the case of exchanges eroding their user base, it's a valid point. The first thing to keep in mind is that we think the system is better, and here's why....In the centralized model you relinquish custody to all your assets, in the case of openANX you don't surrender your keys to your ERC20/ETH tokens at all.

Second, We aim to build a consortium of exchanges and we've had initial discussions with a number of them. From the outset, it will probably be tier 2 (regional exchanges) and other decentralized exchanges that join first as they stand to benefit the most initially. Centralized exchanges will want to support a gateway to hedge their risk: decentralized matching is clearly the future.Small exchanges get to utilize a top notch matching engine (rather than attempting to build their own,  and they get access our initial liquidity, or exchanges that don't do a full range of tokens can add those to their existing clients.

It's then that aggregation becomes exponential. Once we have 4-5 exchanges then we become attractive for other reasons. Credit provides consumer protection, and our liquidity now looks attractive to even larger exchanges who can use it only in instances when their own order book can't provide the trade volume they need. So, initially we believe big exchanges will use us to fill gaps in their own books, maybe only running 5-10% of their own business through us. Over time, they will see that if they provide better service in terms of customer service and banking expertise, being part of a bigger ecosystem works because they have access to a larger group of potential clients.

Lastly on this point, the barrier to entry for new gateways drops to near zero. By providing the Matching Engine and the infrastructure solution, it becomes simple for new service providers to become asset gateways, as long as they are able to post collateral.

This drives competition and aggregates liquidity across the platform. As liquidity grows the centralized exchange legacy revenue from opaque matching will become less material.

I'll answer credit markets in the next post.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: