Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:21:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Practical Comparison of Commercial Bots: margin, CellBot, CAT, ARBI, Gunbot  (Read 55375 times)
PremiumCodeX (OP)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:19:44 PM

Do you know any bots that provide a trailing stop-loss (take-profit) feature? Bitfinex has it "in a box", but Polo and Bittrex don't and it would be nice to have this option.

According to the discussion in CRYPTO-PHP's Telegram channel, they have this feature in their To-do list.
Alternatively, you could or could have someone add it into any open-source bot in a day.
I have not checked it in every listed bot, though. So, I ask You, who found this feature in any bot, please tell us!

This bots you listed seems good enough from the outside and the reviews. I hope this doesn't get saturated as the forex market with lot of junk being painted as the next best thing.

Will definitely try one of them out one of this days.

Thanks for a nice thread bro, keep it up, gonna follow this one.

You are welcome, @coolclass! From reviewing these bots, I do not see any sign of saturation yet. Although the chart-types are similar, crypto is far from FOREX market. The whole crypto-trading could demand much more software without saturation.  

[TUTORIAL] How to steal $350 000?
Best OS for recovering stolen BTCs.
Visit our FREE Bitcointalk thread.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
voipclear

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:41:52 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2017, 01:20:31 PM by voipclear

So which bot is the best ??

I have used every bot mentioned here except the php bot.
If your definition of "best" means "most powerful" and "highest potential for profits" then Haasbot wins easily.

Haasbot Pros/Cons:
+ Supports the most number of exchanges. Even more than C.A.T. Bot.
+ Supports more than 12 trading strategies. The only bot I know that supports ichimoku cloud strategy.
+ Highly customizable. Multiple strategies and safeties can be used together. Also has custom scripting interface.
- Does not run in the cloud. Can be difficult to install. Their support person is not a technical person and can't help much with technical issues.
- Not for beginners. The pre-configured strategies were not profitable. Best for experienced traders who already have a winning strategy and just need a way to automate their strategy.
- Pricey.
cryoser

Activity: 104

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 06:44:38 AM

What is ARBI?
Arbi is high frequency triangular arbitrage trading bot for Poloniex.
It is designed to be as lightweight and fast as possible so you won’t miss an arbitrage opportunity.

What is Triangular Arbitrage ?
Placing transactions in three crypto currencies to exploit a market inefficiency for a theoretical risk free trade is called Triangular Arbitrage . BTC/XMR@0.02235274 -> XMR/BLK@0.00227243 -> BTC/BLK@0.00005134 -> Profit % 0.8219 Total time for all trades: ~2 seconds

How fast is ARBI ?
ARBI gets the data from websocket feed. The prices are updated in real-time.Prices are updated few times per second.ARBI can generate new nonce every 2ms and it can make 8 trades per second (theoretically up to 500 trades per second, but Poloniex limit is 8 calls per second).ARBI follow 20 different pair combinations each on its own thread so you can’t miss an arbitrage opportunity.

Supported Operating Systems:
ARBI works both on Windows and Linux. For Windows you need .NET Framework v4.6.2. For Linux you need mono-devel package.
Tested on: Windows 7 , Windows Server 2016 , Ubuntu 16.0.4.

Program output (Profit track) https://ybin.me/p/43cd0101be18a766#LfY5aLfM7AXF8AHbN/BYLs5mlru+jwYfFj8VKbdsViY=

Get your lifetime licence and all future updates https://cryptocatbot.com/buy-cryptobot/altcoin-bot/arbi-triangle-arbitrage-bot/
braveweb

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:51:07 AM

Hi everybody, which one is the best bot for scalping trading?
tuco1808

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:15:59 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2017, 11:52:58 PM by tuco1808

It's worth having a look at Gimmer (gimmer.net) - beta version launched earlier this year with an ICO token sale coming up in Jan. Good because it lets you build bot trading strategies and rent them out to build an income, as well as automating your own trades

Name: Gimmer

Short description:  Automated cryptocurrency trading platform of choice for everyone, from experienced traders to complete beginners.

Long description: Beta version launched in 2017 with ICO/token sale scheduled January 3. Gimmer has been built as a community-based automated cryptocurrency trading platform where users interact, share and learn together. It’s easy-to-use and accessible to all types of customer. Experienced traders can quickly set up a trading bot using the point and click interface. They can rent their trading strategies to others users via the bot store, generating an additional income while helping the community. Novice users can choose from a range of ready-to-go trading bot solutions built by experienced traders. Choose from pay-as-you-go or free solutions. There is no need for any previous trading experience or programming skills, making Gimmer perfect for anyone who wants to invest in the cryptocurrency market

Features:
•   Unique automated crypto-trading platform for novices and experts using blockchain technology
•   Expert traders can build and rent out trading strategies to other users
•   AI trading bots available for beginners
•   Live beta version with 800+ active users
•   Trading bots powered by Gimmer tokens take the emotions out of trading
•   Gimmer trades directly via the user’s exchange, no currency is held on site

ICO:
•   Token Sale from January 3 – 31
•   Pre-sale live from November 27
•   Maximum supply of 110m ERC20 compliant Gimmer tokens
•   Pre-sale investor bonus up to 40 per cent
•   Token sale bonus up to 20 per cent
•   Coins will be tradeable on authorised exchanges
•   Funds raised to be used for development, ops and marketing

noob832

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:41:26 AM

Hi everybody!!!

Fully automatic, works in the cloud, around the clock, with increased reliability and good algorithm.
  • WEX, BITFINEX, BITTREX, POLONIEX and EXMO are supported.
  • The bot works in the cloud. This means that you no longer need to keep the computer on or install the bot yourself in the cloud. The boat works around the clock without stopping. You have access to the settings page for trading options.
  • Improved reliability. Now the random fall of the bot, network or server outages - nothing affects the trading process. The fact is that the bot does not store any important data in memory - it stores them in the database. Thus, you can at any time just stop the bot, start again - and it will continue to work as if nothing had happened.
  • The algorithm of trade is improved. The two trading algorithms are long and short (see below). For long: the bot exposes orders so that, as the price drops, more and more coins are bought. In addition, the bot does not now do a lot of sell warrants - it only makes one order and re-equips it if necessary in such a way as to take into account the average cost of all purchased coins. This means that the more the price has fallen and the more the bot has purchased, the less the price of the fix order will be and the probability of its execution in the shortest possible time.
  • For short, the opposite is true: the bot exposes the sales table for the first currency of the pair, and as orders are executed, it forms and moves one purchase, which is a fix, at a price cheaper than sales, but at the same amount. As a result, the profit is accumulated in the second currency of the pair.
  • Bot is able to trade for any pair.
  • The function of order suspenders works - if the bot has placed purchases, and the rate has gone up further than the double indent of the first step or the indicated pull-up - the bot will move the entire purchase table closer to the LAST price. This function only works if you specify the indent of the first step as a percentage. Also, the setting parameter "indentation brace" should be greater than the indent of the first step
  • The commission is automatically accounted for. You specify a net profit in the settings.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2487988.msg25475002#msg25475002
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:34:12 PM

Thanks for the thread. I am just getting into how to trade with bots and am still learning. Which bot is most convenient for beginners to use? (I am not only a beginner in trading with bots, I am also a beginner with trading itself)
PremiumCodeX (OP)

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:17:43 PM

Thank you for updates, guys! I may update the thread before 2018 when I can mine some time from my schedule  Tongue

ZCoinTalk

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:35:50 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2017, 04:06:59 AM by ZCoinTalk

HexaBot

Choose one out of three bots:
- Scalping: on average 2.08% return in 24 hours, payout per hour
- Technical: on average 7.2% return in 72 hours, payout per 72 hours
- Swing: on average 22.5% return in 7 days, payout per 7 days

Details:
- when you join HexaBot you'll get 0.0001BTC.
- 0.0001 BTC fee for withdrawal
- 7% fee for transferring from deposit to withdrawable balance
- profits end up directly in withdrawable balance unless you compound

High risk, but high reward. Active community chat on the site and on Discord.
PremiumCodeX (OP)

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:52:17 AM

Thank you @cryoser, @tuco1808!
I sent Gimmer to the top because @tuco1808 was the first to write about his suggestion in a structured form in a long time.

I have not seen any robot as good as -[cut]-
I want to share this promising trading bot -[cut]-
Hi everybody!!!
Fully automatic, works in the cloud, around the clock, with increased reliability and good algorithm.
-[cut]-
HexaBot
-[cut]-

As soon as you provide more information on them in structured forms (like others), I have nothing against including your great suggestion in the list  Wink

Thank you for your contribution! Thread has been updated.

Also, I opened a dedicated Telegram group to the community who visit this thread:

Bots, bits & tools Telegram group

The purpose of the group is to provide a platform where crypo bot owners and (potential) crypto bot traders can directly reach out to reach other with questions & answers.

Dedicated Telegram group

ZCoinTalk

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:52:33 AM
Last edit: December 03, 2017, 03:26:57 AM by ZCoinTalk

Name: Hexabot

Short description: Automatic Trading Bot that helps you to trade faster and more accurately in the cloud.

Long description: Hexabot is a professional automatic system consisting of sophisticated AI algorithms designed to help the manager or private trader work at the exchange as efficiently as possible. Control the financial markets and look for opportunities to buy or sell assets to make profit. Trading on crypto-exchanges is very profitable today. Many traders trade manually, but this approach requires spending a lot of time and keeping a very large amount of data under control. By trading manually you'll miss a lot of opportunities. Even if you trade by signals and enter the right moments, it is rather difficult to foresee when it is worth closing the position - to issue a warrant for the sale of the previously purchased cryptocurrency.

Over the past year, Hexabot has observed the activity of users on crypto-exchange exchanges. As it turned out, 90% of these strategies are implemented in fairly simple logical expressions. At the moment Hexabot has 3 working bots that trade automatically. Customization of scripts is carried out by their experts to improve the bidding process. Each bot has its own bidding strategy, this is due to the high degree of market variability, and the prescribed algorithm simply can not be ideally suited to its condition for a particular period of time.

Features:
•   3 Bots: choose your own strategy
•   Compounding: reinvest your profits automatically
•   Withdrawals: you can release and instantly withdraw your deposit anytime
•   Security: 100% uptime with DDOS protection, SSL encrypted connection and two factor authentication
•   Privacy: no identity verification, your information will always stay private
•   Get 0.0001 BTC as a free deposit when you join and use the Faucet for a little extra BTC every hour

ZCoinTalk

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:21:49 AM

Name: Chain Group

Short description: The Chain Group escrow service allows investors to invest in trading groups.

Long description: At Chain Group, those who want to make money on cryptocurrency exchanges meet those who are good at this. The service consists of Trade Groups that create alliances and agree on a joint strategy. They coordinate their actions and manipulations with large orders to buy or sell that will influence cryptocurrency exchange rates with small capitalization. After depositing money in USD or Bitcoins, you can invest your principal deposit in one or more Trade Groups. Every day you will receive a profit payout and can choose to reinvest or to withdraw it in USD or Bitcoins.

Features:
•   Trade Groups: flexibility in your choice of investment
•   Stabilization Fund: in case of bankruptcy the fund is used for compensation
•   Minimum Investment: start of with as little as $5
•   Security: SSL encrypted connection and two factor authentication
•   Privacy: no identity verification, your information will always stay private

PremiumCodeX (OP)

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:36:22 PM

Name: Hexabot
Name: Chain Group

Thank you, ZCoinTalk!
I added your great suggestion to the list.
Hexabot appeared among the bots while I put Chain Group into the Useful tools & services section.

I want to use a system that uses candlestick and moving average on bitmex. Wich one should I use?

In order to get help begin your journey of knowledge, why would you not visit our Telegram group?
I created it so that people could give advice to each other with bots.
Someone could answer your question and any possible further question(s) live.

Thank you for your contribution! Thread has been updated. Updated section: Useful tools -> Useful tools & services

ZCoinTalk

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:58:18 PM

Could you please remove Hexabot?
I think the service is no longer working properly.
Godric-Gryffindor

Activity: 319
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:41:41 AM

I personally choose Chain Group and the people behind every successful trades, I don't think Hexacoin is doing great as alot of people shares their experience and most of it is not good
cryptocoinjohnny
Copper Member

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 03:08:08 AM

I personally choose Chain Group and the people behind every successful trades, I don't think Hexacoin is doing great as alot of people shares their experience and most of it is not good

Chain Group is not a bot, so why are you posting it here? It's a HYIP. Hexacoin has been down for ages. SMH.

◄●●●► LEARN HOW TO EXPONENTIALLY INCREASE YOUR CRYPTO ACCOUNT EARNINGS IN UNDER 30 DAYS WITH OUR HAND SELECTED MICRO CAP COINS ◄●●●►
$$$ ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●►CLICK HERE ► https://CryptoAccountBuilders.com ◄◄◄●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:15:45 PM

I do not know much about this crypto currency kitchen yet, but I have already managed to understand exactly what exactly the Chinese market and the Chinese product based on the crypto currency are promising and in the future will be quite successful. That's exactly by this criterion, I try to orient myself in my election.
PremiumCodeX (OP)

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:35:12 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2017, 05:54:34 PM by PremiumCodeX

Could you please remove Hexabot?
I think the service is no longer working properly.

Thank you! I crossed it with lines until it works properly again. If it does, please tell me!
Also, what did you experience that made you think it was no longer working properly?

I received an update of features from @CryptoPHP. You may check it out from now on in the thread.

Thread has been updated

smartJEV

Activity: 168

HODL

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:12:47 PM

Hey, what is exchanges position about the bots?
OuterTech

Activity: 294

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:26:03 PM

Thank for sharing Cheesy. It's very helpful for trader with little experience and trading skills. But I just want to ask that it's very easy for my account to be banned when they found I used bot to trade so there is any ways to avoid this problem? As I know there are a lot of people are stucking on Bittrex cause their account blocked because of trading bot detected Smiley)

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: