Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:13:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️⭐️⭐️[ANN] ICObazaar - Crypto Market Insight⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 444910 times)
ICObazaar (OP)

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

ICOBAZAAR: ALL ICOs IN ONE PLACE

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 10:31:05 AM

Stox ICO has been released. Now you can get them from our platform - http://ICObazaar.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ICObazaar (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 10:43:37 AM

Dear users,

We're having some technical issues with token withdrawals that will be fixed ASAP.  We will let you know as soon as withdrawals are working again. In the meantime, your tokens will be stored securely in your ICObazaar account.

If you've already tried to withdraw and experienced problems, do not worry, all original transactions are saved and will be restored to you as soon as we fix the issue.
Please note, our support is a bit overwhelmed with requests at the moment, so responses may be delayed. We really appreciate your patience!

Beside that your support is horrible and you are incapable to manage such a platform, ICObazaar looks like a huge scam to me.
I discourage everyone from transferring money to ICObazaar!!!

Hello, dear user. As we previously stated, we're having some technical issues at the moment and our support team is way over capacity, but we’re working on fixing that as we speak.
We're sorry for the inconvenience, we understand that there might be some uncertain points at our platform. And we are happy to answer them. Please, do not throw baseless accusation to us, but if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. We will answer all of them as we do not want our site to be associated with a scam, as we are a reliable organization.

ok, so why are you saying on July 28, that Coindash Tokens have been finally released by ICObazaar but I am still not able to get them from your platform? Either distribute the CDT Token NOW or reimburse my invested ETH you fcuking liars!!!

First of all, we're not liars or scam. Secondly, if you want a refund, please contact support@icobazaar.com and we'll definitely return your contribution. Coindash Tokens can be withdrawn from our site, please contact our support for more information. Again, please sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your patience.

ICObazaar (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 01:46:25 PM

Australian primary school students explore Bitcoin and blockchain technology.
Wooranna Park Primary School is a place where kids explore the world of cryptocurrency from a young age. The school has already created its own cryptocurrency called "Woorannacoin" and received support from The Blockchain Centre Melbourne. Keiran Nolan, a former network engineer who runs the program, confessed: “Wooranna Park is in a low socioeconomic area, historically this would mean that majority of the students at a school like ours would live their lives in low socioeconomic circumstances. This technology is empowering them to be on an even playing field with everyone else in the world, which in turn will play a major role in their futures.”
Kids that are exposed to the blockchain at an early age will definitely allow cryptocurrencies to evolve exponentially.

ICObazaar (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 02:03:57 PM

Cryptocurrency Can Leapfrog Africa Into Future.
According to experts, blockchain technology can be a crucial tool in solving global financial deficiency and in the development of global financial infrastructure. Unfortunately, traditional banking sectors in Africa are not really efficient due to many factors. For some people, it's too expensive even to own a landline as it's too difficult to set up in rural areas. Mobile phones suited Africa much more, as would cryptocurrencies. Due to the fact that many African adults don't have an access to bank accounts, there won't be any problems in replacing banking system with cryptocurrencies. South Africa’s finance minister has said the country will take a balanced approach to the currency as many use it as a store of wealth. Nigeria is breaking boundaries with its volume of Bitcoin traded. It's time for Africa to end bureaucracy and economic exclusion forever and ever.

ICObazaar (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 09:01:06 AM

Check out the ICOs on our platform!

Aeron

Blockchain solutions for aviation safety

https://icobazaar.com/aeron

Umbrella Coin

Democratized Insurance Platform

https://icobazaar.com/umbrella_coin

fujinto

The first decentralized cryptocurrency for Travel Industry

https://icobazaar.com/fujinto

AQUA Rights

The first water rights backed asset utilizing Blockchain technology.

https://icobazaar.com/aqua_rights

AQUA Rights

The first water rights backed asset utilizing Blockchain technology.

https://icobazaar.com/aqua_rights

ICObazaar (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 01:16:39 PM

New mobile app from ICObazzar

Hey, everybody! We’re very happy to announce that we’re launching our mobile app for Android (IOS version coming soon).

The app lets you:

-Discover ICOs, view campaign information and dates
-Save your favorite ICOs
-Receive notifications about the status of upcoming ICOs

We just made the discovery of the world of cryptocurrencies even easier and more transparent for users.
You’ll be able to see all the necessary information about  ICOs at any stage of fundraising.
Contribute with BTC, ETH + 50 other altcoins to campaigns you find in the app via the direct link near each campaign.

Click here to check it out
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.icobazaar&hl=en

ICObazaar (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 08:54:32 AM

Check out the ICOs on our platform!

Lordmancer II

The first mobile MMO RPG with an open world where a player can mine cryptocurrency

https://icobazaar.com/lordmancer_ii

Social

A cryptocurrency used within Nexus, a secure and private decentralized social network with integrated marketplace and ad platform

https://icobazaar.com/social

FundCoin

The first ever private equity token

https://icobazaar.com/fundcoin

Enigma

Catalyst is a data-driven crypto investment platform, powered by the Enigma data marketplace

https://icobazaar.com/enigma

Grid+

Leverages the Ethereum blockchain to give consumers direct access to wholesale energy markets

https://icobazaar.com/grid_

ICObazaar (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 01:55:09 PM

Egypt's first bitcoin exchange launches at the end of August.

Since the growth of interest to cryptocurrency can be clearly seen in Egypt, two entrepreneurs from Alexandria decided to Rami Khalil and Omar Abdelrasoul decided to make some changes.
We got the idea after we saw that there were lots of people in Egypt who wanted to trade cryptocurrencies but they were a hard time doing it on international exchanges as they were unable to buy coins using Egyptian Pound (EGP). So we decided to offer a solution by giving them the chance to trade using the EGP.”
Citizens will get access to the cryptocurrency for the first time. Could Egypt follow in the footsteps of India, and become a major hub for bitcoin trading in a short period?

ICObazaar (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 03:10:46 PM

Dear users,

We're having some technical issues with token withdrawals that will be fixed ASAP.  We will let you know as soon as withdrawals are working again. In the meantime, your tokens will be stored securely in your ICObazaar account.

If you've already tried to withdraw and experienced problems, do not worry, all original transactions are saved and will be restored to you as soon as we fix the issue.
Please note, our support is a bit overwhelmed with requests at the moment, so responses may be delayed. We really appreciate your patience!

Beside that your support is horrible and you are incapable to manage such a platform, ICObazaar looks like a huge scam to me.

Hello, dear user. As we previously stated, we're having some technical issues at the moment and our support team is way over capacity, but we’re working on fixing that as we speak.
We're sorry for the inconvenience, we understand that there might be some uncertain points at our platform. And we are happy to answer them. Please, do not throw baseless accusation to us, but if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. We will answer all of them as we do not want our site to be associated with a scam, as we are a reliable organization.

ok, so why are you saying on July 28, that Coindash Tokens have been finally released by ICObazaar but I am still not able to get them from your platform? Either distribute the CDT Token NOW or reimburse my invested ETH you fcuking liars!!!

First of all, we're not liars or scam. Secondly, if you want a refund, please contact support@icobazaar.com and we'll definitely return your contribution. Coindash Tokens can be withdrawn from our site, please contact our support for more information. Again, please sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your patience.

I have emailed your support@icobazaar.com but I am not able to get a response. I want to know why I cannot yet withdraw my EOS coins. Please can you check. They say the transfer of it is on hold. I am not sure what that means.
Could you please tell me the number of your request? We'll try to solve your case asap

ICObazaar (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 04:04:36 PM

10 Reasons Why Central Banks Will Miss the Cryptocurrency Renaissance

We all know that nowadays power and control are moving to the hands of people. In spite of the fact that Banks still try to maintain their monopolies over the issuance of notes, coins, and bonds, cryptocurrencies and ICOs fall predominantly in the realm of central banks. Even after all the experiments with altcoins, we have to admit that banks are not well equipped to deal with cryptocurrency renaissance because of the following issues:
1. Workforce of the past
2. Slow decision-making
3. Too few technologists and innovators
4. Fear of experimentation
5. Territorial and siloed thinking
6. Buy versus build approach
7. Stuck in the status quo
8. Incumbent relationships
9. Inter-governmental coordination
10. International coordination

Guys, what do you think?

gmcneish

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:12:21 AM

Hi im confused

I bought 2500 tokens as a pledge for monetha.

I then spoke with monetha just to make sure, they didnt seem to know about icobazzar and then told me the only way to get the tokens was through there platform
ICObazaar (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 09:32:08 AM

Hi im confused

I bought 2500 tokens as a pledge for monetha.

I then spoke with monetha just to make sure, they didnt seem to know about icobazzar and then told me the only way to get the tokens was through there platform

Hello!
Our service guarantees your participation in any ICO on our platform - in this case we’re offering users the opportunity to pledge early, so now that you’ve pledged, you don’t have to worry about whether or not you’ll get tokens during the public ICO. Now you can just sit back and relax and you will receive your tokens when they become withdrawable (exact timing depends on Monetha)
Have a nice day!   Wink

ICObazaar (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 08:01:22 AM

How Bitcoin could be regulated in South Africa
The major question in South Africa is who will be doing regulations.
There's a Bitcoin Scaling Agreement (which set in motion the Bitcoin ‘fork’ of 1 August 2017) which is an example of regulation in a decentralized system.
As of May 2017, the signatories of the Bitcoin Scaling Agreement represented:
58 companies located in 22 countries;
83% of hashing power;
$5.1 billion monthly on chain transaction volume; and
20.5 million Bitcoin wallets.
The scaling has two very important lessons for the currency in South Africa –  how the decentralized network makes decisions and the where the decision-making power lies.
Seshree Govender, the associate at Webber Wentzel who cites the recent Bitcoin Scaling Agreement, said that a self-regulatory organization (SRO) model is one of the most likely ways forward for Bitcoin in South Africa. The concept of self-regulation does not mean that the SRO is regulating itself, but rather that it is tasked with regulating the market it services.

ICObazaar (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 03:05:31 PM

Floyd Mayweather Hypes Another Cryptocurrency ICO on Social Media
Not too long ago, Floyd Mayweather openly endorsed a cryptocurrency ICO. The Stox project went on to raise over $30m in the process. Whether or not that had anything to do with the endorsement, remains to be seen. However, Mayweather is back with yet another ICO endorsement. It appears he is looking forward to the Hubii network project. This concept brings smart contracts to the sports industry, by the look of things.

Kate_CND

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:18:13 AM

Hello! How is it possible that you are selling Cindicators tokens now?

ICObazaar (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 12:57:01 PM

Dear users,

ICOBAZAAR IS A SCAM!!!

They have stolen my money!!!

4 weeks after ICOBazaar officially announced that they have released the Coindash Token i am still waiting to get my CDT.
Only excuses and broken promises by ICOBazaar-Support for weeks.
Now "My account" on ICOBazaar is not showing my investment anymore.
It was simply deleted by the ICOBazaar-Scammer!!

PEOPLE DO NOT TRUST ICOBAZAAR!!!!

Our technical team is currently doing their best to solve your problem! You'll get an answer from the support till the end of the day.

ICObazaar (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 03:55:18 PM

Hello! How is it possible that you are selling Cindicators tokens now?

Hello, we answered you on Twitter, please kindly check your DM. Thank you!

silvergoldandbitcoin

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:48:59 PM

Not too long ago, Floyd Mayweather openly endorsed a cryptocurrency ICO. The Stox project went on to raise over $30m in the process. Whether or not that had anything to do with the endorsement, remains to be seen. However, Mayweather is back with yet another ICO endorsement. It appears he is looking forward to the Hubii network project. This concept brings smart contracts to the sports industry, by the look of things.

Wonder how much he charges

ICObazaar (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 08:56:17 AM

Wonder how much he charges

I guess A LOT  Grin

kkoh360

Activity: 254

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:57:45 AM

The interface of your website is really not bad  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: