Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:39:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️⭐️⭐️[ANN] ICObazaar - Crypto Market Insight⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 444910 times)
ICObazaar (OP)

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

ICOBAZAAR: ALL ICOs IN ONE PLACE

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 07:49:09 AM

The interface of your website is really not bad  Grin
Thank you  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
betadin66

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:31:22 AM

wow this is an innovative new idea, a shop for token ico, i am very happy with this project.
hopefully your project will always be successful.
thanks
ICObazaar (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 08:16:24 AM

wow this is an innovative new idea, a shop for token ico, i am very happy with this project.
hopefully your project will always be successful.
thanks

We greatly appreciate your kind words  Smiley

HomeToken

Activity: 126

HomeToken - Tokenized Real Estate Fund

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 02:17:57 PM

Hi ICObazaar,

Sent you a PM.

Thanks!

gmcneish

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:00:22 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2017, 01:40:35 PM by gmcneish

what a let down. I put 4.3 eth on your platform and got others to do so to. went to get monetha ico then get this email from you

Dear user,  

We are contacting you because you participated in a pre-pledge for Monetha on the ICObazaar platform. The Monetha crowdsale took place on August, 31, 2017. We are very sorry to inform you that your contributions did not make it into the token sale due to extremely high demand.

Your contributions to the Monetha crowdsale have been returned to you in full and are now available in your ICObazaar account profile and can be withdrawn immediately.

We’re very sorry for this disappointing news. We are in the process of implementing changes to our protocol to improve the quality of our service and avoid scenarios like this in the future.

Sincerely,
ICObazaar Team

crazy how you got tokens to sell to people at 1eth 1000 monetha

anyways went to withdraw my money and I get an error and no money has arrived and no response from you also same situation for the other people I got to use your platform.
what an absolute joke you guys are and more to the point wheres my money
Tatoosh1979

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:35:39 PM

This is the exact thing that happened to me. I still have not received any response about purchasing Monetha and them taking it back only to reduce it to 1 ETH = 1000.  They don't respond to customer support unless you publicly rip in to them and complain about it. They have time to tweet but no time to respond to serious problems that continue to plague them. Looking online, they're reputation is getting worse by the day. What a great idea but what's  the point if you can't follow through? How do We know the tokens we hold currently won't magically disappear?  I feel your pain! I also lost ETH after getting "Oops there was an Issue." Yeah, it's a big Issue alright. ICOBazaar, if you're listening, I promise to post so many reddit, twitter and platforms until you get your junk together. I'm a very dedicated man when someone rips me off.
ICObazaar (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 10:05:49 AM

what a let down. I put 4.3 eth on your platform and got others to do so to. went to get monetha ico then get this email from you

Dear user,  

We are contacting you because you participated in a pre-pledge for Monetha on the ICObazaar platform. The Monetha crowdsale took place on August, 31, 2017. We are very sorry to inform you that your contributions did not make it into the token sale due to extremely high demand.

Your contributions to the Monetha crowdsale have been returned to you in full and are now available in your ICObazaar account profile and can be withdrawn immediately.

We’re very sorry for this disappointing news. We are in the process of implementing changes to our protocol to improve the quality of our service and avoid scenarios like this in the future.

Sincerely,
ICObazaar Team

crazy how you got tokens to sell to people at 1eth 1000 monetha

anyways went to withdraw my money and I get an error and no money has arrived and no response from you also same situation for the other people I got to use your platform.
what an absolute joke you guys are and more to the point wheres my money

Hello dear user, we answered you on all social media platforms as well as you got an answer from our support that you received the refund. We again sorry for the inconvenience, have a nice day!

ICObazaar (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 10:17:11 AM

This is the exact thing that happened to me. I still have not received any response about purchasing Monetha and them taking it back only to reduce it to 1 ETH = 1000.  They don't respond to customer support unless you publicly rip in to them and complain about it. They have time to tweet but no time to respond to serious problems that continue to plague them. Looking online, they're reputation is getting worse by the day. What a great idea but what's  the point if you can't follow through? How do We know the tokens we hold currently won't magically disappear?  I feel your pain! I also lost ETH after getting "Oops there was an Issue." Yeah, it's a big Issue alright. ICOBazaar, if you're listening, I promise to post so many reddit, twitter and platforms until you get your junk together. I'm a very dedicated man when someone rips me off.
Hello, we greatly appreciate your patience. It's not true that we answer people only after their public complaints, everything's much simpler, our support also have working hours. The support team is doing its job and solving serious problems every day and it's doing its best to help our customers. Please tell me the number of your request and we'll help you receive the refund as soon as possible. Again sorry for the inconvenience.

ICObazaar (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 01:10:59 PM

PSA for ICO owners — more ways to protect your company

Paragon Coin shares the story of their struggle with scammers and slanderers

To run an ICO these days means, if all goes to plan, to publicly raise millions of dollars in a matter of days or weeks (or even minutes or seconds). However what we hear less about is another kind of cyber scam — scammers targeting ICO owners via online bullying and extortion with the goal of either tricking or forcing the ICO owners to hand over their funds. Paragon has been targeted on Reddit by several individuals who have implemented fairly elaborate scams in an attempt to get money from the company. Paragon reps feel that rather than keeping quiet, it’s important to tell their story so that anyone else running or looking to run an ICO is prepared to deal with this kind of situation, in addition to the phishing and DDoS attacks they might already expect. The company’s hope is to create a sense of solidarity and awareness amongst legitimate ICO owners to help them protect the security of their own companies and funds.

Here you can read the full story: https://blog.icobazaar.com/psa-for-ico-owners-more-ways-to-protect-your-company-72674be38edc

A bit more about the company

Paragon is a company dedicated to legitimizing the cannabis industry using blockchain technology. All the data created in the process of production (from seed to dispensaries) will be stored on Smart Contracts, making it transparent and easy to verify for the end customer. Paragon will also have a brick and mortar presence — they plan to build high-tech co-working spaces in areas where cannabis is legal. In these spaces everything from rent to snacks will be payable by PRG, the Paragon token. PRG is an Ethereum-based (ERC20) token.

Learn more about the project here:
https://icobazaar.com/paragon_coin

StacyStock

Activity: 18

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 03:57:50 PM

I want to sign up now.

Stacy Smiley
ICObazaar (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 08:42:43 AM

I want to sign up now.

Stacy Smiley

That's very easy, just click the link icobazaar.com
Welcome! Smiley

ICObazaar (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 03:31:28 PM

Market Watch: India and blockchain

Plans for a fiat-cryptocurrency, government regulation, and a rising crypto market

Today a senior official stated that the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has established a group to look into making an official crypto currency that would operate as legal tender, meaning it would be officially recognized as a medium of payment by the state/legal system. The RBI is referring to this potential currency as a ‘fiat cryptocurrency’, “Something that is an alternative to the Indian rupee, so to speak.”, stated the Bank’s Executive Director, Sudarshan Sen.
In general, RBI’s position on crypto is cautionary, saying they crypto presents potential financial, legal, customer protection and security-related risks. In February of this year, they issued a warning that individuals who hold crypto do so at their own risk, meaning that the Bank’s position may be cautionary, but is relatively lax. No one is outlawing private individuals from buying and selling crypto here. Not to mention that more than 50 new merchants were reported to be accepting Bitcoin as a form of payment in this July alone.
Recently BitIndia, a blockchain based platform that will allow people to trade cryptocurrencies in India, announced their crowdsale campaign. BitIndia will let its users buy, sell and hold Bitcoin, Ether and Ripple in the BitIndia Wallet App as well as trade all major cryptocurrencies for Indian rupees through the BitIndia Exchange. The main goal of the BitIndia Wallet is to provide a platform for people to actually buy and sell their desired product in India in the real world, thus permitting Indian users to easily make purchases on a local level.
To learn more follow this link: https://blog.icobazaar.com/market-watch-india-and-blockchain-dc1f86c2ca64

ICObazaar (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 03:50:39 PM

Important update for all users!
ICO participation closing on ICObazaar

We’re writing to let you know that starting today, ICO participation via the ICObazaar platform will no longer be available. From now on it will only be possible to acquire tokens directly from each individual ICO. During this transitional period, we will keep participation open for select projects, while token supplies last (projects listed below)!

Here’s what you should do…

If you have tokens on our platform:

If you’ve already participated in an ICO and have tokens in your ICObazaar account waiting to be withdrawn, no need to panic. Withdrawal will still be available as before, as soon as the tokens are made transferable (you’ll receive an email notification at that moment).

If you have funds on your account balance:

If you’ve topped up your ICObazaar balance and have have funds there you have two options to proceed.
(1) You can use these funds to participate in the 4 projects still currently open for participation via our platform (while supplies last!).
These projects are:

Paragon
Blackmoon
Tezos

(2) You can withdraw your funds to an external wallet.

Please note!
We are not closing our platform or going anywhere. We’re still very much here for you as an informational resource and research tool. We’re very grateful to have such loyal users and we’d appreciate your support during this transitional period. We’re working very hard to make it as smooth as possible!

ICObazaar (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 02:38:58 PM

Millennials using Bitcoin to pay off the student loans and to save for retirement

Bitcoin is increasingly becoming part of a mainstream investor’s wallet from billionaires to celebrities like Paris Hilton and ordinary people. In this case, millennials are ahead of their time as they’re seriously considering cashless future - and putting their money where their thumbs are without any doubts.
They’re only 1% of America’s population who’ve not only heard of bitcoin and ethereum but are buying, selling, and trading them on their smart phones and laptops. Moreover, some of these people not only use cryptocurrency as the basis for their long-term savings but also encouraging their friends to do the same.

Roshaan Khan, a 20-year-old senior at Virginia Commonwealth University, is one of those millennials. “All of my net worth is in cryptocurrencies because I see them as the best way to escalate my ability to be financially secure and pay off my student loans,” Khan said. “I like the idea of decentralization, the fact that there’s a lot less corruption and political ties. That idea appeals to me … Not having to go through banks. Having financial control over our lives again.”
The author of Mastering Bitcoin and The Internet of Money, Andreas M. Antonopoulos, says that Millennials likely to believe in this system as it hasn’t betrayed them yet.
“When you talk to millennials who have been thoroughly disappointed by every single social institution -- the government, the church, the politics, the parties -- they can’t trust anyone anymore,” Antonopoulos said. “They remember 2008, because it was the first big crash they’ve had, and many millennials have been unable to find work. They watched no bankers go to jail.”

Read more at: https://blog.icobazaar.com/financial-planning-for-the-future-2ddb2004db35

oportunitas

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:46:39 PM

Hi! I read about your platform and I found it really interesting. And I have a couple of questions.  Do you have a team of experts who evaluate projects? Should a user pay some fees in order to get the information about projects? Is your platform based on smart-contract?
ICObazaar (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 01:51:35 PM

We'll give 1 ETH to the best feedback about ICObazaar on Facebook!

Hello, dear friends! Want a chance to get 1 ETH? All you need to do is to rate our service and to give a feedback about ICObazaar platform on our Facebook page (facebook.com/icobazaar/) and you could win! The person with the most popular feedback (with the highest number of likes) will receive 1 ETH.

Dates:

Start: September 27, 2017
End: October 4, 2017

What you need to participate:

- Your Facebook account must be public
- You must follow/like our official Facebook page

If you like what we are doing and you want to share your thoughts on our platform, it's an ideal time for you to speak up! Good luck, everybody!

PublicaIO

Activity: 265
Merit: 10

Publica - Protocol for Decentralised Publishing

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 02:54:10 PM

Thank you for adding our project - https://icobazaar.com/publica  Smiley

ICObazaar (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 11:53:51 AM

Thank you for adding our project - https://icobazaar.com/publica  Smiley
You are very welcome  Wink

ICObazaar (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 11:54:19 AM

Join our community in telegram: https://t.me/icobazaar 
This channel includes : project reviews , calendar of upcoming ICO, latest news of the industry and exclusive information from us!

Alexey.tv

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:04:12 PM

Join our community in telegram: https://t.me/icobazaar 
This channel includes : project reviews , calendar of upcoming ICO, latest news of the industry and exclusive information from us!

That's good news!
Telegram is one of the best way to communicate with communinty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: