Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 03:52:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LINX] Linx | POW(Scrypt) | *** Dec 18 Mandatory Wallet Update ***  (Read 84419 times)
carwilva

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 03:57:35 AM

is cryptopia out there mind ? Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided
Remus81

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 06:46:56 AM

We need to get LINX listed on Cryptopia. It's where most of the big players on twitter go shopping for their low caps. What's the process?

We spoke to Cryptopia a while back, you have to pay them in their own currency (DOT) for the listing.

It costs 2,000,000 DOT for the basic listing, which currently would cost you between 7 - 10 BTC to buy (depending on what price you got it for) - or in fiat terms between $18,242.00 - $26,600,00.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Paytopia

Damn, I've been seeing a lot of the big players shilling DOT on twitter and various other forums so I guess that's why it costs so much at the moment. Cryptopia should really reduce the cost as the value goes up.
cryptofarmer

Activity: 539
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 09:52:39 AM

Linx added to www.mining-dutch.nl

Happy mining Smiley

www.Mining-Dutch.nl  (Merged Mining - Multiport / Multi algo)
zeus1984

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 11:26:54 AM

we need more exchanges. Miners, let's go to Nova. There're so small volume, it need your coins Smiley

m3rt1x

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 12:47:57 PM

Guys just pay the 0,5btc premium listing and go to Yobit.There's a lot of volume there,too.and of this coin really does well,Bittrex will list it anyway!
yadan86

Activity: 596
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 12:53:53 PM

LINX seems like an interesting project. I will be following closely!
mylinx (OP)

Activity: 136

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 02:15:01 PM

We could have LINX on Yobit next week, the only reason we haven't done it is because there have been quite a few early LINX supporters asking NOT to list the coin on Yobit for various reasons.

So we'll put it to the community...

Do you want LINX on Yobit or not?

Please let us know your thoughts and reasons for your choice.

We'll go with whatever the majority decides upon.

zeus1984

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 02:29:02 PM

We could have LINX on Yobit next week, the only reason we haven't done it is because there have been quite a few early LINX supporters asking NOT to list the coin on Yobit for various reasons.

So we'll put it to the community...

Do you want LINX on Yobit or not?

Please let us know your thoughts and reasons for your choice.

We'll go with whatever the majority decides upon.

NO, not yobit only.
Its scamers exchatge. It'l kill young coin such as LinX. There're pump and dump and dead
The administration of the Yobit uses its own bots for pump, and then merges all the deposits into zero

Skyluke

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 02:57:26 PM

Hi dev!

please do not use yobit, its a scam exchange! just by typing in google you can see a lot of scam warnings!

https://cointelegraph.com/news/cryptocurrency-exchange-yobit-investigated-in-russia-on-fraud-claims

Linx must be only on nova,bittrex, poloniex coinexchange and if budget allows cryptopia.

regarding this project i really like the idea, even tho there are some competitors in this business.

what will be nice to see is a wallet with inbuilt platform for artist to fan, tickets selling and so on, a sort of spotify of the blockchain!!!! not sure if this is your plan but it would be a blast in the music industry!

also i have a critic to many crypto maniac out there...........many of you lost the concept of cryptocurrency........it has meant to be spent!!! more over spent by the simple user......
the blockchain offers many alternative yes ITS TRUE but i dont really need a blockchain that does smart contract....storage files and god knows what else!!! i need something i can easily buy my stuffs!!! exactly like bitcoin does! that is the power of the cryptocurreny!!!!! never forget that people >D

also this project if the dev are maitaining it properly can go really far!!!
look at FUJICOIN (damn in may it had 78k market cap.......today july its close to 1 MILLION) what do i do with a fujicoin that does transaction in 3 stupid MINUTES?Huh
Also MUSICOIN back in May had a market cap of 700k!!! today is up to 7 MILLIONS..........

what i want to say is... this project could be innovative! i really hope the roadmap and more details are coming soon before i start mass investing! dev i know you want to make things perfect but believe me TIME is money, let us know a little bit more about details and ideas so we can move accordingly!

also i notive the total supply is increasing every day before was less then 2millions now its 2,495,600 with total supply 3.495.600,   please keep this project on low volume otherwise we will never get anywhere!

final thoughts, i think this coin might reach a total value of 20 - 40 euro within the next 2 years! all onboard folks!!!

best regards
luke

wakier

Activity: 826
Merit: 260

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 03:10:45 PM

if might be allowed to say, i would prefer to use livecoin rather than yobit Dev. yobit has a bot and if linx has a problem wallet (I hope it doesnt happen) its really really hard to solve. besides the livecoin has a good volume for now. Im hoping linx will get community larger by expanding new exchange. but please no yobit

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
carwilva

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 03:30:34 PM

I think we good now, let work on bigger exchanges  Grin
mylinx (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 04:21:39 PM

Hi dev!

please do not use yobit, its a scam exchange! just by typing in google you can see a lot of scam warnings!

https://cointelegraph.com/news/cryptocurrency-exchange-yobit-investigated-in-russia-on-fraud-claims

Linx must be only on nova,bittrex, poloniex coinexchange and if budget allows cryptopia.

regarding this project i really like the idea, even tho there are some competitors in this business.

what will be nice to see is a wallet with inbuilt platform for artist to fan, tickets selling and so on, a sort of spotify of the blockchain!!!! not sure if this is your plan but it would be a blast in the music industry!

also i have a critic to many crypto maniac out there...........many of you lost the concept of cryptocurrency........it has meant to be spent!!! more over spent by the simple user......
the blockchain offers many alternative yes ITS TRUE but i dont really need a blockchain that does smart contract....storage files and god knows what else!!! i need something i can easily buy my stuffs!!! exactly like bitcoin does! that is the power of the cryptocurreny!!!!! never forget that people >D

look at FUJICOIN (damn in may it had 78k market cap.......today july its close to 1 MILLION) what do i do with a fujicoin that does transaction in 3 stupid MINUTES?Huh
Also MUSICOIN back in May had a market cap of 700k!!! today is up to 7 MILLIONS..........

what i want to say is... this project could be innovative! i really hope the roadmap and more details are coming soon before i start mass investing! dev i know you want to make things perfect but believe me TIME is money, let us know a little bit more about details and ideas so we can move accordingly!

also i notive the total supply is increasing every day before was less then 2millions now its 2,495,600 with total supply 3.495.600,   please keep this project on low volume otherwise we will never get anywhere!

final thoughts, i think this coin might reach a total value of 20 - 40 euro within the next 2 years! all onboard folks!!!

best regards
luke

Thanks for the feedback.

LINX has been designed to be fast, it has to be for what we have planned, and it's main goal is to be used easily in the "real" world by people that have no former knowledge or background in crypto currencies.

You'll find out how we intended to make this happen soon enough Wink

carwilva

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 05:11:12 PM

yes that the only thing I don't like about this coin is that  miner get tons of coins , then they just come to dump em in the market , wish they where less rewards for  miners and a bit for the stake, it will make people want to hold  their coins  Undecided Undecided Undecided
Skyluke

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 05:14:01 PM

hi dev

no problem, looking forward to hear more.

in the mean time can you please clarify the below raising figures on coinmarket? its going up a lot
Circulating Supply
2,503,200 LINX
Total Supply
3,503,200 LINX

thank you!
m3rt1x

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 08:55:04 PM

Hi dev!

best regards
luke

Thanks for the feedback.

LINX has been designed to be fast, it has to be for what we have planned, and it's main goal is to be used easily in the "real" world by people that have no former knowledge or background in crypto currencies.

You'll find out how we intended to make this happen soon enough Wink

Newbie accounts are afraid of Yobit.I am making my living and pay for my children's milk from my trades on Yobit,as well as Bittrex,Poloniex and Cryptopia.I have never lost money from Yobit.The FUD in March was paid from EDR.Anyone deep enpough to know how things work know that EDR was behind this.Look at the article again:
“We are now investigating Yobit as an unreliable resource, with an eye to blocking it as a consequence,” a spokesperson said.
^^A spokesperson (with no name) said.Fake news alert and shame on cointelegraph.
Anyway dev,DYOR and look at the coins that are listed in all Yobit,Coinexchange and Nova and you will see that Yobit is where the big vol is.ETH,Dash,Waves,LSK ,LTC,DOGE,ETC and other big ones are listed there.
I'm in big favour of Yobit and it is a good start b4 a Bittrex listing.
mylinx (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 09:44:26 PM

hi dev

no problem, looking forward to hear more.

in the mean time can you please clarify the below raising figures on coinmarket? its going up a lot
Circulating Supply
2,503,200 LINX
Total Supply
3,503,200 LINX

thank you!

There was a 1,000,000 Premine (info is in the ANN).

As the premine isn't in circulation coinmarketcap deduct that from the circulating supply.

We actually don't still hold the full 1 million anymore now though. Due to airdrops, bounties and listing fees that figure is down by about 75,000 LINX. We have no way of knowing if that 75k has made it on to the market or not, although we imagine at least some of it has, but the remaining 925,000 is most definitely not in circulation.

If the premine out of circ is significantly reduced in the future, due to more bounties / promotions etc, we'll contact CMC and ask them to adjust it.

zeus1984

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 11:28:33 PM

Anyway dev,DYOR and look at the coins that are listed in all Yobit,Coinexchange and Nova and you will see that Yobit is where the big vol is.ETH,Dash,Waves,LSK ,LTC,DOGE,ETC and other big ones are listed there.
ETH,Dash,Waves,LSK ,LTC,DOGE,ETC so big and yobit's pump can't kill its. But linx is very young coin and yobit's bots can dumped and killed linx

m3rt1x

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 09:22:20 AM

ETH,Dash,Waves,LSK ,LTC,DOGE,ETC so big and yobit's pump can't kill its. But linx is very young coin and yobit's bots can dumped and killed linx

A bot can't dump Linx if it's not loaded with LINX.Someone has to buy the coins to load the bot.If you plan to sell your coins cheap to a bot owner,then yes, the bot will pump and then dump,but I still don't think it will go lower than the price you sold.So,it's again up to the early adopters if they pump the coin low.But dumps happen in all exchanges,bot or no bot.
himikk

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 10:43:13 PM

LINX added to hsh-to-coins.com
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 12:31:32 AM

Dear all!
I buy this coin at price about $0.17! Price down and down! Hope next time this coin have many change to help price grown up and more member!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: