Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:35:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LINX] Linx | POW(Scrypt) | *** Dec 18 Mandatory Wallet Update ***  (Read 84421 times)
pawelsalsa45

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:51:03 PM

The drop in Linx price is significant recently. If the price doesnt bounce up then soon we will see 1 cent per one coin!
taserz

Activity: 800
Merit: 293

Created AutoTune to saved the planet! ~USA

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:49:43 AM

Doesn't matter much difficulty dropped a bit. I switched from multi coin mining with 9 L3+ to mine Linx because of the fact I can net $180 a day easily and with dropping difficulty it has been going higher. If the price bumps back up I call it a hell of a winner if not the profit is still $50 more than litecoin.

Autotune Firmware for S19 and S19j! Overclock, Underclock, AutoTuning. Asic.to The MOON Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency 30w/TH up to 85th/s!!Mining bitcoin since 2011 • Best nerd decision of my life
Kaiser_Rick

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

Ethereum Future

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:58:42 AM

mylinx, what innovations are you planning to release in the near future? Can the sense of writing more often in this topic, and not only in the slack? To maintain interest in the coin and that the price grows

ETHEREUM FUTURE   /// Masternodes, POW/POS, Nist5, High ROI (http://ethereumfuture.net/)
sidathsaumya

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:18:13 PM

mylinx, what innovations are you planning to release in the near future? Can the sense of writing more often in this topic, and not only in the slack? To maintain interest in the coin and that the price grows

Hey,

As stated in Slack, devs are currently working on followings,

01. Linx Flagship Platform
02. First Retail Partnership with Linx Payment Integration
03. Source Code update
04. Redesigned QT Wallet
05. Updated Mining Pool (Already launched and running)
06. Updated Block Explorer

And they also stated that linx will be introduced to 1Million+ users with their upcoming retails partnerships, 3rd party integrations.
mylinx (OP)

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 02:33:06 PM

Hey guys,

We will be updating the difficulty on the stratum ports on the pool at 6pm (UK time) today in line with the new changes Nicehash have just made.

It will disconnect your miners for a few seconds while we do this.

Hopefully you should reconnect automatically but in the event that you don't please be aware of this so you don't miss any mining time.

You can read more about it here - https://www.nicehash.com/news/214

zeus1984

Activity: 189

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 04:33:30 PM

as seen from the graphs the bottom is passed and the price is set for growth. This is good Smiley To break through 1999 satosh needs less than 1 bitcoin. You can have time to buy coins at the bottom and make about 70% in the near future

sidathsaumya

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:06:10 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2017, 10:29:57 AM by sidathsaumya

Hey Guys,

As you aware the linx price has declined badly in last few days and as devs also aware of this, they have shared few words in slack.

I am copying that post from slack for the convenience of people who has't got slack access,

****Quote****

linx [12:04 AM]
Hey guys,

Just wanted to touch base with you all at the end of what we imagine has been a tough week.

As anybody in the crypto scene knows, there is a bloodbath going on at the moment.

Fears over incoming legislation, prolific FIAT proponents naysaying cryptocurrency, potential future forks of BTC and the recent historic rise in the BTC price have all caused the ALT markets to react negatively. The latter has seen a significant amount of investors move their assets back into BTC as they hope to capitalise on the predicted continued upward trend for Bitcoin.

It's not the first time this kind of thing has happened and it won't be the last either.

Obviously the Linx price has been hit hard with this too, which we know is worrying some of you. We are also aware that you are waiting for things to move forward based purely on faith in the success of the project, whilst we are working with full knowledge of things to come behind the scenes.

This post isn't about investment advice though, you have to make your own decisions on that based on your own research and gut feelings about the project.

Our focus is firmly on the project and the ground breaking things that we feel we can accomplish with our network of contacts, remember we have been in the music business for 25+ years, this IS our business! We understand that you would like us to be more proactive with regards to promoting Linx, but work on the platform, payment integration and the next release of the source is taking up all of our available time. It is much more important to us that we use our time right now to ensure that the infrastructure is ready and waiting for all the new users before we start shouting about it. As said before, when the time comes there will be multiple marketing campaigns and strategies to make our desired market fully aware of Linx.

Rest assured that our first large scale retail integration is happening. We won't be disclosing the name of our partners until everything is ready to go as the space is very competitive, and together we intend to be the first to make this a reality. But we can assure you that when this is announced the market reaction will be instant. Just sit back and let us do our thing and we are sure that you will all have a very Merry Christmas.

Have a great weekend!

****Un-Quote****

You can see the screenshots of above post from below link as well.

https://twitter.com/Blockarticles/status/919023579068616704

And any of you still hasn't got access to slack, please pm your email so that i can send you an invite or you can come and ask for an invite in below our community driven telegram.

https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@LINXCOIN

Thanks,

Sidath.
Kherian

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:32:39 AM

Hey Guys,

As you aware the linx price has declined badly in last few days and as devs also aware of this, they have shared few words in slack.

I am copying that post from slack for the convenience of people who has't got slack access,

****Quote****

Hey guys,

Just wanted to touch base with you all at the end of what we imagine has been a tough week.

As anybody in the crypto scene knows, there is a bloodbath going on at the moment.

Fears over incoming legislation, prolific FIAT proponents naysaying cryptocurrency, potential future forks of BTC and the recent historic rise in the BTC price have all caused the ALT markets to react negatively. The latter has seen a significant amount of investors move their assets back into BTC as they hope to capitalise on the predicted continued upward trend for Bitcoin.

It's not the first time this kind of thing has happened and it won't be the last either.

Obviously the Linx price has been hit hard with this too, which we know is worrying some of you. We are also aware that you are waiting for things to move forward based purely on faith in the success of the project, whilst we are working with full knowledge of things to come behind the scenes.

This post isn't about investment advice though, you have to make your own decisions on that based on your own research and gut feelings about the project.

Our focus is firmly on the project and the ground breaking things that we feel we can accomplish with our network of contacts, remember we have been in the music business for 25+ years, this IS our business! We understand that you would like us to be more proactive with regards to promoting Linx, but work on the platform, payment integration and the next release of the source is taking up all of our available time. It is much more important to us that we use our time right now to ensure that the infrastructure is ready and waiting for all the new users before we start shouting about it. As said before, when the time comes there will be multiple marketing campaigns and strategies to make our desired market fully aware of Linx.

Rest assured that our first large scale retail integration is happening. We won't be disclosing the name of our partners until everything is ready to go as the space is very competitive, and together we intend to be the first to make this a reality. But we can assure you that when this is announced the market reaction will be instant. Just sit back and let us do our thing and we are sure that you will all have a very Merry Christmas.

Have a great weekend!

****Un-Quote****

And any of you still hasn't got access to slack, please pm your email so that i can send you an invite or you can come and ask for an invite in below our community driven telegram.

Thanks,

Sidath.

Thanks for sharing this, good to know. Will probably buy more then now that it's so low.
Caberhagen

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:02:05 PM

Hi @ all

A new european LinX Mining Pool is online.
URL: https://linx.coin-mining.ch

Port for GPU Miner:
 stratum+tcp://coin-mining.ch:4453

Port for ASIC Miner up to 100 MH/s:
   stratum+tcp://coin-mining.ch:4454

Port for ASIC Miner over 100 MH/s:
    stratum+tcp://coin-mining.ch:4455

Only 0.5% Pool Fee

Happy Mining :-)
Kaiser_Rick

Ethereum Future

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:10:03 AM

Hey Guys,

****Quote****

Hey guys,

Have a great weekend!

****Un-Quote****

Thanks,

Sidath.
good news! Maybe I'll become a millionaire after Christmas Smiley

ETHEREUM FUTURE   /// Masternodes, POW/POS, Nist5, High ROI (http://ethereumfuture.net/)
Robokon

Activity: 873
Merit: 263

In every game there's always an opponent

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 07:20:29 PM

Why is linX-0.9.0.2-win-setup recognized as trojan?

Treasure Hunter.“The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent.”
  ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ Discord Reddit Bitcointalk ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
.Join us
It's worth it
sidathsaumya

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:39:01 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2017, 01:34:23 PM by sidathsaumya

Why is linX-0.9.0.2-win-setup recognized as trojan?

Hey,

This was addressed by Dev in slack on last 22nd August 2017; i just copied it here for your convenience.

****Quote****

mitpommes
I just downloaded your linx QT wallet
It has a Trojan

dantian
It's a false positive as the wallet contains pyminer (a mining script which allows you to mine from the wallet). Windows thinks this is a threat due to some dodgy scripts years back that were hiding this in the source code of other apps that had nothing to do with cryptocurrency. It's perfectly safe to run this and give it the green light in your anti-virus software. The miner itself is pretty much useless now though as the network hashrate is so high and will most likely be removed from the next wallet release.

A quick google will verify what I've said above if you're still unsure.

mitpommes
Thank you - I suspected as much
But I thought I'd flag *just in case*

dantian
No worries. Better to be safe than sorry!

mitpommes
I may just move to my Linux machine though.. rather than use some one else's windows
Thanks again :blush:

****Un-Quote****

Hope above will help.

Thanks,

Sidath.
sidathsaumya

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:40:26 AM

good news! Maybe I'll become a millionaire after Christmas Smiley
[/quote]

Sure you will and Linx will make many more millionaires as well. Wink
sidathsaumya

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:19:50 AM

Hey Guys,

Linx source code update to be released within few days and this is really exciting news as all the upcoming 3rd party partnerships, retail integrations and most importantly the Linx Flagship Platform will be built on it.

This was revealed by Linx lead dev in slack channel yesterday and i am copying that conversation here for the people who hasn't got the slack access.

****Quote****

John79 [5:15 PM]
Yep. I had a plan with 3 coins, but they have other plan Smiley))
Maybe i sell my car for linx :linxlogo: :grinning:

dantian [5:40 PM]
Hi guys, hope you're all good. Heads up for the slackers, the slick new Linx wallet and updated source will be dropping in a few days. Full details of the update will be posted as soon as it's ready to be distributed.

John79 [5:49 PM]
Ok. I'm gonna sell my car for sure now Smiley)

sidathsaumya [7:31 PM]

That's how our devs work, work first talks later:+1:
Christmas party is about to begin guys, make sure to book your table early. (edited)

alpey [7:50 PM]
@dantian what process will be needed for upgrading our current wallets? I hope this will be easy and secure, is it complicated?

dantian [8:22 PM]
Yes it will be very simple, full details will be included. These updates were just necessary for the forthcoming platforms.

A Dan
@dantian what process will be needed for upgrading our current wallets? I hope this will be easy and secure, is it complicated?
Posted in #generalYesterday at 7:50 PM

John79 [8:25 PM]
Platforms. That "s" at the end its gorgeous :linxlogo:

alpey [8:30 PM]
@dantian thanks! Will our wallet still have the same address etc or will everything be new?

dantian [8:42 PM]
Yes your addresses will all still be the same, nothing is changing in that respect!

A Dan

@dantian thanks! Will our wallet still have the same address etc or will everything be new?
Posted in #generalYesterday at 8:30 PM

swagkiller69 [10:25 PM]

GO LINX

****Un-Quote****

You can see the screenshots of above conversation from below link.

https://twitter.com/sidathsaumya/status/922765014695661568

Thanks,

Sidath.
rigmaker123

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:57:50 PM

Can not login to the official pool from my Android. It does not say that the password is wrong. It is just stuck to the login screen. If I put a wrong password it says wrong password. Login in from Windows is ok. Please take a look. Thanks.
Kaiser_Rick

Ethereum Future

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:33:44 AM

Can not login to the official pool from my Android. It does not say that the password is wrong. It is just stuck to the login screen. If I put a wrong password it says wrong password. Login in from Windows is ok. Please take a look. Thanks.
I just logged in with android. Browser is Chrome. Everything is normal.

sidathsaumya

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:50:32 AM

Hey Guys,

More updates from the devs in slack!

Updated source code and new wallet will be released next week and that will be a really big step as all the upcoming platform, 3rd party interrogations & most importantly the major retail partnerships will be build upon it.

And most important update is Linx will be listed in many more exchanges along with the forthcoming retail integration.

So many exciting things to come before Christmas and it's going be a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS for all of us in Linx Community.

And same as before here i have copied that conversation from devs for your convenience.

****Quote****
dantian [5:45 PM]
Afternoon all. Update on the new wallet / source. We're almost ready to go, last few things to tweak. We expect the release to be distributed this coming week.

linx [8:22 PM]
Hey guys, other exchanges will be added to coincide with the forthcoming payment integrations.

@John79 and @alpey If you guys are planning on holding Linx I wouldn't worry too much about the current price on the exchanges. This is just supply and demand.

In order to begin payment integrations with our partners there needs to be a decent supply in circulation. We could have chosen to premine millions of Linx ourselves and not submit it to the exchanges until the platform launch, but we decided that it was fairer to allow others to mine Linx in order to build the supply over a few months.

If you read back through the BCT ANN you'll see that we weren't keen on submitting to the exchanges from the start, we would much rather have waited until we had more of our infrastructure in place before doing so, but the community kept asking for it so we listened.

Everybody investing in Linx right now are early birds. Remember, we haven't started any promotion yet. When the payment integration happens and the platform is launched we expect the demand to increase significantly and so too the value.

****Un-Quote****

https://twitter.com/sidathsaumya/status/923926937940168705
https://twitter.com/sidathsaumya/status/923969275370631169

Thanks,

Sidath.
sigma2543

Activity: 245

Cryptopia.co.nz

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:41:19 PM

Doesn't matter much difficulty dropped a bit. I switched from multi coin mining with 9 L3+ to mine Linx because of the fact I can net $180 a day easily and with dropping difficulty it has been going higher. If the price bumps back up I call it a hell of a winner if not the profit is still $50 more than litecoin.

What are you mining with, that gets you 180 bucks a day? 1260 bucks a week.  That's around 60K/yr.

DOTCoin
travelninja

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:33:54 PM

Yesss... so excited to see what comes out this week and in the coming weeks until Christmas
darksidejungle

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:26:15 PM

What are you mining with, that gets you 180 bucks a day? 1260 bucks a week.  That's around 60K/yr.
9 L3+ miners it mentions in the comment  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: