Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:55:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Real life usage of bitcoin  (Read 8924 times)
Nicho

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 08:28:48 AM

There is no limitation in Bitcoin usage. People can use bitcoin always in real life, commercial life and business life. I used my bitcoins in big hotels and for online purchasing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 08:41:18 AM

There is no limitation in Bitcoin usage. People can use bitcoin always in real life, commercial life and business life. I used my bitcoins in big hotels and for online purchasing.
There is no limit for this bitcoin transaction that is why it becomes so popular in the digital world. And where you come from mate because you said you are using it in big hotels and online shopping. In my country, we don't have this facility to use bitcoins direct pay option in any 5 or 7 star hotels and online shoppings. Only bitcoin related products we can get it through bitcoin payment remaining things we must buy from fiat currency.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 10:25:29 AM

I don’t think the real usage if bitcoin is in real life right now. Bitcoin is a online currency that people can send to each other for goods or services. It doesn’t matter if it has a long confirmation time, since there is usually no way to revert a transaction which makes the buyer and seller both feel secure. Business have never been easier to grow with bitcoin and it has never been easier to have an idea and then be able to nurture it and grow it with bitcoin. There are heaps of business that are growing due to Bitcoin: gambling, exchanges, online shops and payment processors. And dude, what are you thinking? Can you use gold to buy items in real life, no since gold is an investment option similar to bitcoin, except you can use bitcoin to buy online items. To me, I call bitcoin, “internet gold”.
even basically bitcoin are an online currency it's doesn't mean not fit to real life usage. but yeah for now i think the only thing you can use bitcoin in real life are to buy a cup of coffee as while waiting the transaction confirmed you will still be there. the other merchants might still required a lot of work, as double spend crime could happened when a merchant accept 0 confirmation, not really fit for now.
although bitcoin is an online currency, but i am sure that there are some countries where bitcoin can even use in local shops, local shops are already accepting bitcoin. and very soon this trend will become exceed and people will start using bitcoin in local shops also.
yeah we hope so , a lot of merchants still confused to deal with bitcoin confirmation time , it took too long time and causing some merchants discouraged to adopt bitcoin as one of their payment method, we need to change some rules for the better confirmation system . then a lot of merchants would gladly to accept and apply bitcoin as the payment processor.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
opticalcarrier

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 10:54:06 AM

Now a days bitcoin usage is very easy process to transfer the money and receiving  the money and this transactions not depend on the bank,no one went to bank.our work will become easy to every one.
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 12:40:28 PM

Real life usage of bitcoin for me is my extra income, it's like my monthly salary because I hold it for long time and cash-out when the time is right and I have to buy something.
its really surprising to see bitcoin as a currency using at a huge level many countries are there who accept bitcoin as a real currency and its market value is also very large that can give a good bright future to the investors .real life usage of bitcoin is that it can help you for shopping online goods you can buy on market price, you can buy indoor outdoor and even all domestic things through bitcoin .

Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 01:29:24 PM

Real life usage of bitcoin for me is my extra income, it's like my monthly salary because I hold it for long time and cash-out when the time is right and I have to buy something.
its really surprising to see bitcoin as a currency using at a huge level many countries are there who accept bitcoin as a real currency and its market value is also very large that can give a good bright future to the investors .real life usage of bitcoin is that it can help you for shopping online goods you can buy on market price, you can buy indoor outdoor and even all domestic things through bitcoin .
I agree.There are really lot of things that can be purchased through bitcoin either online or not.I used bitcoin to pay my loans,bills and purchase our daily consumptions.I treated it like my monthly salary.I only had a blast everytime i received my salary.
Ahmat faisol

Activity: 243

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 01:53:28 PM

I agree.There are really lot of things that can be purchased through bitcoin either online or not.I used bitcoin to pay my loans,bills and purchase our daily consumptions.I treated it like my monthly salary.I only had a blast everytime i received my salary.
Basically all the real usage of bitcoin is the same that we do to meet the needs of our lives.
What we achieve now and the future must always run well.
I am grateful to have known bitcoin for my work from the beginning of its paspasan now can increase income.
SvanteH

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 07:37:57 PM

Real life usage is somewhat affected but not entirely

It's a big deal though if HUGE companies get involved though
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 07:44:44 PM

If segwit happens and be successfully done then bitcoin will be more capable. It will give people and business groups confidence to use bitcoin. Right now there are lots of land-based and online stores accepting bitcoin. Online betting is also growing and its forecast is it will grow into a billion market soon.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 09:41:33 PM

Surely it is going to be a big deal when big companies get involved to bitcoin. And we can now start to enjoy the privilege with bitcoin whether the price is falling or pumping the good thing about it are the transactions are digital and information are anonymous. Hoarders are affecting bitcoin but still the whales are the ones who are making profit out of it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 09:59:01 PM

Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

Who will accept it in store when confirmation time is so long.

True! Bitcoin transaction confirmation time is actually a real challenge for bitcoin to be accepted as a real world currency. The second challenge is the transaction fees. The fees part is really an issue for those who receive many small payments. So to consolidate all the small payments, you will have to pay a higher network fees.

So bitcoin looks good for an investment asset but not as a payment currency. No one will wait for 1 hour just to buy a cup of coffee or some groceries. Also you will end up paying a lot of extra money for a simple purchase. Take it as an investment and bitcoin will reward you suitably. 

Zenithar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 10:58:00 PM

Surely it is going to be a big deal when big companies get involved to bitcoin. And we can now start to enjoy the privilege with bitcoin whether the price is falling or pumping the good thing about it are the transactions are digital and information are anonymous. Hoarders are affecting bitcoin but still the whales are the ones who are making profit out of it.
yes it will really be a good improvement. but i think it will take a long time. because first the small shops and superstores have to start accepting bitcoin just like in Brazil where the shopkeepers have started accepting bitcoin and now even in so many other counties the trend of using bitcoin in local shops is also increasing from time to time. therefore we are hopping that in our country very soon local shopkeepers will also start accepting bitcoin.
decoder88

Activity: 346
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 11:16:10 PM

After knowing bitcoin I can buy valuable items, bitcoin is very useful if you know how to use it and many other things about bitcoin.

Yeah like you,  because  of bitcoin i can buy many valuable and useful things that can help me for daily living..  I must consider that bitcoin is very helpful for many people...
Sarah08

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 11:25:31 PM

Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

The people not ready to adopt the usage of bitcoin in our country so i guess maybe in 15years because still a lot of people dont know about bitcoin so i guess we still need time that time we can use bitcoin to buy something in a store and also we can easy use it in transaction if all oeople use it.
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 11:28:25 PM

I've use bitcoin to buy computers, gold, silver, and various collectibles on this forum. It is very useful if you know how to spend it.
It is true that we can not use bitcoin for everyday transactions in everyday life. But you are right we can buy high value stuff from bitcoin, bitcoin is very useful.

Yes, bitcoin is very useful in digital exchange and trading transactions, but for me I would rather cash-out some of my bitcoin and spent paper money in real life in order to avoid hustle in every transaction we encounter.
Now I have noticed that the transactions of the coins is no more the hustle for us as now the transaction fees of bitcoin is reduced much more and now the speed of the transaction is also increased too much. Now we can easily transact our bitcoins and within a minute or two we get the first confirmation. That is why I often prefer bitcoin even for my real life use.
iamnewhere

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 11:35:04 PM

In Switzerland (Kanton Zug) you can pay e.g. your taxes via Bitcoin - it's accepted as payment from the authorities of the region.
In Germany you can order food delivery from the larges platform for food delivery services and pay via Bitcoin, also from one platform for food delivery services in Austria.

v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 01:25:26 AM

I think to shop on the internet bitcoin is very suitable, there are many online shopping that receive payment with bitcoin, but if you want to shop at the store I think no one has received it yet, you have to change your bitcoin into money for your payment
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 06:36:09 AM

yes it will really be a good improvement. but i think it will take a long time. because first the small shops and superstores have to start accepting bitcoin just like in Brazil where the shopkeepers have started accepting bitcoin and now even in so many other counties the trend of using bitcoin in local shops is also increasing from time to time. therefore we are hopping that in our country very soon local shopkeepers will also start accepting bitcoin.

I remembered Brazil they've got hundreds of stores already that are accepting bitcoin. But once, other big players (companies in the market) come into bitcoin market / crypto market. That will be the start of everything will be digital, transactions, payments, records and almost everything and bitcoin will be in real life.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 06:42:37 AM

Right now, bitcoin does not relate to fiat currency at all. How can we relate bitcoin to fiat currency while as you said we cannot even spend them anywhere? Bitcoin in the present is just being used as a method to increase the money you have and we all should do the same. Going with the flow is the best thing i can see right now because the price is going up and if you held any bitcoins they will have more value in coming time.
cryt3k

Activity: 146

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 07:00:06 AM

For digital exchange purpose, most of the people using bitcoins as there is no middle management system, minor transaction fee and high security standards in all levels.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: