Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 03:04:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Real life usage of bitcoin  (Read 8934 times)
iru786

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 07:04:55 AM

persona life i love bitcoins.
Bitcoin desperately needs near-field communications and integrated POS solutions. The current user experience - for both customer and merchant is clunky and hacked together feeling. This, more than anything else, is where crypto-currency needs the most development. Ease of use.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 07:33:40 AM

As long as the payment was there it doesnt need to be worried.
It will be accepted though it will take time depending on how much the fee is.
RudyCenJia

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 07:49:57 AM

Real life to use bitcoin may make it easier to transact but, there is a problem with the system failure.  Huh
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 12:31:02 PM

If segwit happens and be successfully done then bitcoin will be more capable. It will give people and business groups confidence to use bitcoin. Right now there are lots of land-based and online stores accepting bitcoin. Online betting is also growing and its forecast is it will grow into a billion market soon.

You have the point there. Bitcoin will be upgraded if people continue to invest and take part in any linkages that bitcoin has. However, if we depend only in an online betting, what will be assurances that people will get and will they trust even more? My concern is , we always hear about scammers in online business so how can we get rid of them since we are living now in technology by means of communicating and doing businesses.
livinglightning

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 12:46:52 PM

After knowing the bitcoin I had pretty much intended for my future. Bitcoin is quite useful, it brings me income. I intend to make long-term investment in it
harkonnen

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 06:36:02 AM

Bitcoin is a decentralized crypto currency with transactions being processed on millions of computers, called miners, working to constantly verify transactions via the web. Because of this, Bitcoin isn’t controlled by a bank or a government, so its international and even the largest transactions can take place with very small transaction fees. Instead of PayPal and other virtual banks using real-world currency, it's a digital currency for digital transactions.

Making a purchase with Bitcoins is simple. Most websites will automatically generate a receiving address where Bitcoin can be sent to complete the purchase. On Square Market, for example, the purchaser is sent an email with this address. The address will automatically open in the purchaser’s wallet, allowing the customer to pay in one-click.
soul-impact

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 06:58:48 AM

After knowing the bitcoin I had pretty much intended for my future. Bitcoin is quite useful, it brings me income. I intend to make long-term investment in it

Many people think that bitcoin is the strongest currency, however, look at the fact that it is inferior to all other currencies, the only thing left is the people's preference for For the money that leads all.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

whitemacna

Activity: 123

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:54:53 PM

Its nothing like that. It doesn't matter if bitcoin confirmations are slow or what. When you send you bitcoins you can not really revert the payment so the buyer is is assured that he will get his money. Also, you can negotiate fees and ask buyer to pay half and you will pay half that way confirmation would be faster. the only problem is the damn coffee or soem case of real life usage, but bitcoin is not good yet for micro transactions we all know this, speculation is good now for bitcoin, it help the value grow where it should be
darkness124

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:56:23 PM

I think BTC too slow to payment
callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:02:40 PM

Look at the fact that it is inferior to all other currencies the only thing left is the people's preference for for the money. We always hear about scammers in online business so how can we get rid of them since we are living now in technology by means of communicating and doing businesses. Going with the flow is the best thing i can see right now because the price is going up and if you held any bitcoins they will have more value in coming time. I guess we still need time that time we can use bitcoin to buy something in a store and also we can easy use it in transaction if all people use it.
Chaki

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:03:58 PM

It is nice too if we use bitcoin in our daily lives, like purchasing of one kilogram of chicken in the market or paying your bills with the bitcoin you have or just dinning on a restaurant and paying your bill through sending your bitcoin to the restaurant wallet.

█▄█▄█  ⚷ ROCATI ⚷ █▄█▄█
First Cryptocurrency Linked to a Tangible Asset: Real Estate Properties
https://www.rocati.net/
vibingpositively

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:32:30 PM

As of right now only a handful of vendors accept it and that is because most people don't want to spend it. Give it at least a year and Lightning Network should be activate in some areas, which will spur more merchants accepting it which will spur more people using it as currency. Also, if the price in a year is above 30k you can be certain more people will want to spend as they will be spending "house money" at that point, not their own. That is why I believe we won't see more spending, because enough people don't have profit yet.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
ovcijisir

Activity: 1494
Merit: 333

🐪

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 06:39:20 PM

I think cryptocurrencies will have wider application in the moment they become less complicated to use for regular user.
Also transaction fees must be lower and confirmation time faster in order for them to reach wider application.

Raisul Islam

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:46:56 PM

Yahh
bitcoin exist in our real life.We can do anythin with bitcoin in our daily life,like our shoping,bill payment,tustion fees etc.We can use bitcoin in any country in the world.We don't have to carry it with us like money.we can convert it into local money in any country.So bitcoin is most usefull things in the world i think .
Aderiho Bitjones

Activity: 256
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:49:35 PM

It is not necessary to pay for purchases in a store using bitcoin. You can also transfer it to the dollar that we are familiar with and then pay for the purchase. And just this money with bitcoin
Rampagoe004

Activity: 1484
Merit: 297

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 06:53:40 PM

Actually very easy bitcoin we use in the real world if you are good at using it,I often buy and sell in this forum I pay using bitcoin if the person is willing to accept sangt easy to use , Although the speculation is long

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:59:17 PM

Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

Who will accept it in store when confirmation time is so long.

Well if you are asking if people will be successful on earning cryptocurrency then i believe that most of marketing students will really earn a huge amount of profit if they will focus on trading because they are studying about different ways of earning money and how the  market works.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
arienna23

Activity: 221
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:19:12 PM

Some online stores accept bitcoin as payment. Singapore has bitcoin ATMs too. Many freelancers charge in bitcoin too. It is just the beginning. With time, there are going to be many real life usage of bitcoin. If Bitcoin becomes stable like fiat currency, more people will use it as mode of payment rather than investment.
jhean_arcane

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:29:52 PM

Some online stores accept bitcoin as payment. Singapore has bitcoin ATMs too. Many freelancers charge in bitcoin too. It is just the beginning. With time, there are going to be many real life usage of bitcoin. If Bitcoin becomes stable like fiat currency, more people will use it as mode of payment rather than investment.

Wow. I hope not just Singapore has a bitcoin ATM. Allow 10 years for bitcoin to mature and I'm sure by that time, many countries will use bitcoin as a major mode of payment and for sure China will become more open to it.

█ ▌▐▐ KEPLER // BRINGING AI & ROBOTICS TO THE BLOCKCHAIN▐ ▌▐ █ (http://keplertek.org/#)
Bitbitmaker

Activity: 204

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:34:05 PM

Personaly I spend Bitcoins with my Bitcoin debit card moste of the time because there are still not much places, at least in my country, where you can spend Bitcoin directly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: