Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:50:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Real life usage of bitcoin  (Read 8924 times)
pimacoin
Copper Member

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Pimapay-Pimacoin::

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 04:54:13 PM

IT IS ACTUALLY A MEANS OF PAYMENT

Pimacoin ICO - AIRDROP http://pimapay.io
Arata

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:22:29 AM

2018 has many merchants who accept bitcoin as payment system, even amazon and paypal. Is not this good news for bitcin enthusiast? No need to withdraw to spend your bitcoin. If the offline store has not received bitcoin as a payment system then back up or withdraw some of the profit you earn from bitcoin.
proearner12

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:29:34 AM

All cryptocurrency; in general, is nothing but PER TO PEER CRYPTOGRAPHIC CODE.
Any vendor already accepting Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Pivx, etc, is ready to implement any code they want. It is really a matter of time when most vendors around the world will be fighting to be the first to implement this technology, just like it happened when Visa, Master Card, and American Express came to the market. So real usage of bitcoin or any other currencies happens only when people start understanding the concept of cryptocurrencies.
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:35:29 AM

In real life bitcoin can largely influence the world and can possibly bring everyone together in crypto. People have in common such as needs of life in order to survive foods, drinks, shelters and more. We deal to our society with fiat that can pay whatever we would like to buy. Stores are open for all who have money but for doesn't have it is close for a while. Let say crypto with the leading role bitcoin landed to this world of business family and society there will have great and massive change to our way of living with crypto.
Britainacoin

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:43:40 AM

Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

Who will accept it in store when confirmation time is so long.

if you check the news, you find out that the number of BTC ATMs grow up and some airports have ATMs of bit coin. so i think it will fixied as a real money ( i mean BTC) and price of BTC will increase again.
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:19:47 AM

For now in my country it is very difficult to find a merchant that can accept bitcoin, of course this is a constraint but I'm sure that someday I can use bitcoin directly, as long as I can use for online transactions then this is already useful.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Raja_Salman

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:31:37 AM

Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

it is true that cryptocurrency is not yet fully utilized in real transactions because many countries have not yet acknowledged its existence, especially bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, but over the course of the exact times the crypto currency can be manifested
Dod Ong

Activity: 323

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:35:52 AM

For me, the real life usage of my bitcoin is to have a money for my personal expenses and to the expenses in our house. I want to help my family in our daily expenses and to pay our bills to our rented house. I think the major usage of my bitcoin for me is to have a money to pay our bills and to help my family in their needs.
Kolly

Activity: 208

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:40:35 AM

Merchants accepting bitcoin as a means of payment is growing as of present time. If acceptance is not that good in your place then you can convert it to fiat money instead and it is an indirect way of using your btc in life.

[https://ubiatarplay.io/]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    UbiatarPlay    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█  Be EveryWhere With UbiatarPlay █
▬▬▬[/url]  Facebook   Whitepaper   Twitter  ▬▬▬
blueteam09

Activity: 664

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:50:24 AM

Bitcoin has no practical solutions, Bitcoin and Altcoin have not yet created real payment solutions. Everyone considers Bitcoin as a portfolio, which helps investors to profit.

Fourgh

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:02:58 AM

For now it remains a dream knowing that the government will try to control Bitcoin transactions should that senario come into reality.
Bitcoin was created for it to be discreet and annonymousa nd most of all away from Government intervention. Using it for such wide applications may take a risk of going against it's own core of existence and purpose in the first place.

mdripon

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:11:26 AM

You are right, Bitcoin is being used in our real life and its use is very simple.With the use of Bitcoin, we are one step ahead for technology.For Bitcoin we can earn a lot of money working on the internet.Moreover, Bitcoin is just as famous as PayPal now.We are using Bitcoin like PayPal at the daily shopping business.

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
Dark_raven007

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 05:23:59 AM

If so, then it is not profitable for us even to pay somewhere. We will lose more of this from today due to its leaps.
Chamaplal123

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:49:20 AM

To hold value  like asset and send money from one place to another place with low cost and anonymously to any one
ponomare

Activity: 6
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:52:05 AM

It will be the most commonly used payment system in future. You will also see lot of stability in future because of this.
Saraquiel

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:33:39 AM

Out of curiosity

With a lot of companies adopting some form of Crypto whether it be Blockchain technology etc, would you personally be happy with your salary being paid in BTC? Whether it be a part of it or the whole sum. Especially with the tax implications surrounding BTC depending on which country you live in and the regulations in terms of Crypto
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:37:18 AM

As of now, the growth of the price of Bitcoin does not correlate much on real life usage as to its very high and ever-growing worldwide demand. The demand of Bitcoin is also not fully grounded on some real life uses. There is a very fast growth of Bitcoin's demand internationally but it is primarily due to the fact that the price of Bitcoin has been growing big ever since its inception around 10 years ago. Everybody is expecting a much bigger price.
K.Tumpa

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 06:40:23 AM

Bitcoin is used in my daily Life.It is our best side Income of the Word.Day by day Bitcoin use Increase of the word.It is the best Crypto currency  of the word.We should day by day use bitcoin.It is our peart time Income source.A student Bitcoin use day by day increase.so I there for Bitcoin is use of our Real life.
purgs08

Activity: 232

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:06:33 AM

BTC use for daily lives Smiley
shkwarka333

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:18:01 AM

Confirmation time really takes a very long time, it is not convenient to use for shopping. Maybe soon that will change and there will be stability, then it will solve a lot of problems
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: