Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:07:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Real life usage of bitcoin  (Read 8924 times)
Jimiee

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:05:27 PM

There is no limitation in Bitcoin usage. People can use bitcoin always in real life, commercial life and business life. I used my bitcoins in big hotels and for online purchasing.
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:42:41 AM

Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

Who will accept it in store when confirmation time is so long.

It's mostly about just storing value now and just sending the bitcoins to other people without the use of middlemen. The problem is, the transfer rate is slow and the transaction fee is expensive that's why people have a hard time using bitcoins for day-to-day living. They'll probably just use it for hodling.
this is a very good purpose to be a cryptocurrency of accumulation. so there will be an increase in transactions and value. circulation currencies usually lose in value during hard times.

wdelius

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:48:15 AM

I think Samson Mow said that once we start getting paid in BTC it will be a lot easier to spend it and use it regularly.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
asraaf8687

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:43:30 AM

why is it necessary if it exceeds one country to legalize it as a currency similar to the national currency. because for OP OPs to specialize in making an ever more effective money management that we can use at the time it takes may be able to eliminate unnecessary shopping needs for it, we all have a lot of exchange services, that's how we make the most of it. at this time the real-life use is declining, but this will someday peak high in the near future because users start using it directly does not change to traditional fiat.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:53:43 AM

Moreover in the next.. I can still be sure that bitcoin more visible role in real life, such as to buy something in real life by using transactions using the internet. This is one of the new breakthroughs that will be able to compete with Fiat, good responses will be more seen on bitcoin.
asraaf8687

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:58:54 AM

perhaps personally Bitcoin currency has stronger usage in everyday life or finding salary in real activity, because the currency gives people in one chance to have more money that is very convenient and safe. if you understand what I give you a little knowledge.
asraaf8687

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:05:35 AM

from the first, I have held the bitcoin currency in order to buy exactly the same items as fiat or hoard, investing only in buying goods from digital games or purchasing online at brick or mortar stores, which occasionally receive the eye bitcoin money. Your assumptions are largely and subtly not based on Values to a usage, not to hoard.
Danlopz

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:22:07 PM

They add a little gold for a more stronger foundation of some items like the diamonds. The same is the usage of btc but in the cryptoworld.

I want to use bitcoin to buy exactly the same stuff as fiat, hoard, partially invest, buy stuff from digital games and online purchases to stores. I will exchange it with the currency that exists in my country with the help of an exchanger and then paying to the buyer. You can keep earning wealth as well and keep spending on the same level and it gives you all the freedom you want.
Syunusa

Activity: 303

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:34:50 PM

Bitcoin is been used by people for payment of goods and services and also it serves as a form of investment. Since bitcoin price is volatiles, people normally buy where the price fall and sell when the price rise.
wave1002012

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:37:16 PM

They add a little gold for a more stronger foundation of some items like the diamonds. The same is the usage of btc but in the cryptoworld.

I want to use bitcoin to buy exactly the same stuff as fiat, hoard, partially invest, buy stuff from digital games and online purchases to stores. I will exchange it with the currency that exists in my country with the help of an exchanger and then paying to the buyer. You can keep earning wealth as well and keep spending on the same level and it gives you all the freedom you want.
for me the real usage of bitcoin is through investment and payment on different transations to estabidhment that accept bitcoin.
jayveerastrullo

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:42:09 PM

There are many things you can do with bitcoin, since most of them accept bitcoin. Like you go to car shop you can buy one using bitcoin. Also using bitcoin to build or grow a micro business.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
EEEian

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:42:16 PM

BTC had to come first because it's easiest to understand and trust. That doesn't make it the best. When animals evolve they go through many intermediary stages that are determined by environmental factors. They do not leap to the ideal form, nor is the progression always linear. Pretend as if we started in the water and evolved into a fish and the fish is btc. But the water is competitive and we can't outcompete Visa or PayPal at this point in the water and there's food on the land so we struggle to get out of the water and crawl in the mud for our food. The mud represents the darknet markets. Yes a fish isn't the best for traversing the mud but it works and is a necessary first step before we grow legs and start to run.
joshb028

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:49:21 PM

What is the real life usage of bitcoin? Well, bitcoin can be traded and convertable to fiat money which we use in purchasing our daily material needs and even paying services or accounts. Bitcoin is a good source of investment. Now if you question of being slow in accessing in it, thats normal. You need exert time and effort as in the usual field of work. But only if you have patience, then you can really experience the benefits of bitcoin in your real life
FeatherFan

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:01:58 PM

Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

I think the purpose of buying bitcoin, because bitcoin has many functions such as: faster money transfer process, wealth heaping tools and modren payment tools more efficient (bitcoin can provide benefits).
for now there are some online stores that receive payments through bitcoin and I see online store stores that receive payments (bitcoin transactions) are currently increasing probably because of the progress of the current era, so many have received bitcoin as a very useful digital currency even very popular.
adjudicator

Activity: 281
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:15:37 PM

Buying bitcoin is an advantage to a people, bitcoin has a lot of functions that may help your way of living much easier, you can transer a money much quicker an safer, can pay a bill in just a second, can use to buy a products online, etc.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:22:43 PM

Yeah your right. If they want to be a realistic they need to study how can be possible in fast transaction, using bitcoin they need to have a protocol or some innovation to make the transaction will quick as possible in real life wee need that. And i know in future it will happen because pf the innovation of technology.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Husen Alikhsan

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:00:23 PM

I do not think there is such a thing and there is no problem if the confirmation in bitcoin is slow or what. When you send the bitcoin you get it really returns it in the payment so that the consumer is confident and that will earn his money. Also you can negotiate fees that require consumers to pay half of the confirmation that will be faster and do not need to have bitcoin as a way of payment. You can easily exchange bitcoin in local currency and then pay to the consumer. Thanks
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:28:08 PM

yes indeed if thought in terms of time and how to use I think the transaction with bitcoin is so time consuming and difficult but it is needed in an investment with bitcoin patience and thoroughness

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Gyromancer

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 10:39:46 PM

I agree that bitcoin and fiat currencies are complementary, not replace each other. That's why there are times when we can easily transact with fiat money and easily transact with bitcoin. If in real life it's hard to trade with bitcoin, we can use fiat money. We need to remember that not all countries allow transactions with bitcoin so that fiat money is also very important function. So I do not want to bother if it has to be rigid using bitcoin for the real world and online transactions. Therefore, all means of payment have their respective advantages and disadvantages.

SeVenlast

Activity: 413

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:44:47 PM

yes indeed if thought in terms of time and how to use I think the transaction with bitcoin is so time consuming and difficult but it is needed in an investment with bitcoin patience and thoroughness

it does have to happen by having good patience to generate high profits. Try to be patient.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: