Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:05:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Real life usage of bitcoin  (Read 8924 times)
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:35:55 PM

I've use bitcoin to buy computers, gold, silver, and various collectibles on this forum. It is very useful if you know how to spend it.
Bitcoin is very useful and it is big help for me, I use first to convert my bitcoin money into cash then after that I buy whatever I want like new gadgets, a jewelry and etc. It is very helpful and useful. I am so thankful and happy to met bitcoin it brings me happiness and success in life.

crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:37:52 PM

Bitcoin is very useful and it is big help for me, I use first to convert my bitcoin money into cash then after that I buy whatever I want like new gadgets, a jewelry and etc. It is very helpful and useful. I am so thankful and happy to met bitcoin it brings me happiness and success in life.
So you do not use bitcoin to make payment transactions directly, you exchange the bitcoin first with fiat. The OP discusses the use of bitcoin in real life, maybe it means you get a profit from trading or investing with bitcoin, then you use the profit to meet your life needs like buying jewellery, right?

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
bigo9x

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:44:39 PM

Actually, I find it quite horrible, even the warren buffett must pay attention to it, there are too many public prosecutions and so much effort, now I just need to help the state is offline All done
jenilyn

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:07:51 AM

For me I use bitcoin to buy my needs like foods ang other expenses. It helps me to have a business like computer shop. It is very useful for us when you know how to use it
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:16:17 AM

For me I use bitcoin to buy my needs like foods ang other expenses. It helps me to have a business like computer shop. It is very useful for us when you know how to use it

Really? Wow that was pretty cool to think that bitcoin was verry useful and helpful for you. That was actually the real usage of bitcoin is to make it use as a regular currency in order to purchase stuffs and other important things.

despite the fact that bitcoin or any other cryptos were mainly built online and only works thru digital/virtual world , they can still be useful in a real world environment because right now , there are now many merchants that enables bitcoin to be used on offline transactions.
Briella18

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:16:51 AM

Bitcoin real life usage is buying items online, trading and investing. These are my usage of bitcoin were could really helps me in my daily life and gives extra income
Cryptoproff

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:22:01 AM

Unfortunately in my place I have never found a restaurant or hotel that received bitcoin so I have never used bitcoin directly, I had several times online shopping by paying bitcoin and everything became easier and practical because no need to confirm when it was paid.
Moblie_Legend

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:15:20 AM

Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

Who will accept it in store when confirmation time is so long.
for the moment in my country bitcoin usage can not be done because the government still prohibits the transaction bitcoin directly, maybe the future bitcoin can be used for real life
abhi777

Activity: 457

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:40:49 AM

Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

the use of bitcoin in real I think it can not be done in real in my country because the government still prohibits the process of direct transactions with bitcoin but if for the future no one can know for sure
ir.yance

Activity: 354

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:54:52 AM

currently bitcoin we can not use in everyday life. the government in my country has announced that bitcoin should not be used as a means of payment but the government does not forbid its people to work on bitcoin. I can still use bitcoin and exchange it into currency in my country, that's all I can do so I can buy something from my work in bitcoin. in addition, the reason many stores in different countries do not accept bitcoin as a means of payment due to very long transaction time.
saruxanyan

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:14:52 PM

in our time, you can already pay a lot with bitcoin, such things as university, buy a house, as often I began to notice ATMs for buying and selling bitcoins, plus a very convenient cash transaction to anywhere in the world with a minimum commission and waiting time.
naldal barcelona

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:55:31 AM

There is no limitation in Bitcoin usage. People can use bitcoin always in real life, commercial life and business life. I used my bitcoins in big hotels and for online purchasing
campingSider

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:16:33 AM

Bitcoin is been used by people for payment of goods and services and also it serves as a form of investment. Since bitcoin price is volatiles, people normally buy where the price fall and sell when the price rise.
Hautkopfsalat

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:15:55 PM

I think there aren't enough real life usage cases of bitcoin and I'll doubt that thiss will change because of the expensive and slow transactions. But I think that other coins will get some realtime usage if their transactions are faster and cheaper.
zulkarnen198

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:22:36 PM

From the first, we already have a bitcoin currency to buy exactly the same items as fiat, hoard, partially invested, to buy digital game goods and online purchases to brick and mortar stores that once receive bitcoin.
TheGreatUnknown

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:28:57 PM

In the past there are a lot of companies/business who accept bitcoin as a payment, it can buy you pizza, a wardrobe and you can even use it to book a flight but as we go forward many companies/business are turning down bitcoin and accepting it. As of now I see bitcoin as an investment like in the stock market.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 341

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:40:22 PM

The real life usage of bitcoin for me is just like an option for doing payments because it has value based on the universal currency which is the united states dollar and that is where you can base to price the goods or service that you will offer to the customer or possible customer. For the mean time, that is only real life usage that i know about bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
domerosan10

Activity: 192

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:50:56 PM

There are many people who use bitcoin, because using bitcoin can help our economy for those who use it or can buy something. I personally have used bitcoin to buy a computer, pay my tuition, and open a business for my income.
bitbink

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:51:20 PM

The price should not correlate with the" real value " of bitcoin, but with its market value. The price is a balance of supply and demand, so any current price is reasonable and fair. As for the prospects of bitcoin, I think that in the coming years the price can grow to 40 000 dollars.
rightway00372018

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:52:48 PM

I think the real life usage of bitcoin is just for payment and investment and there are many estabishment today that can proved that they are now accepting bitcoin as payment  and this is most common in modernize country like japan and switzerland.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: