Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:30:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Real life usage of bitcoin  (Read 8934 times)
anhhung409

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:25:27 AM

I think it is still a value and very difficult to apply in practice at the present time. Because it seems the government does not accept it and it is not legally used at the present time. However, I think it is quite easy to switch to fiat and use and practical. So many people still choose to invest in it

KurtEldon

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:04:59 PM

Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

Who will accept it in store when confirmation time is so long.
It is true, I also believe that bitcoin should be used for daily purpose, but the problem is, it is not accepted by governments for daily transactions even in countries where it is legalized. Secondly, it has another purpose; higher returns. For example, investing in PRG will majorly result in higher gains.
MortonAlden

Activity: 192

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:31:22 PM

Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

I do not think Bitcoin should be used to for day to day expenses. It should be stored and then sold when the price is high. The coins like TAU are good to keep in wallet instead of spending on regular use. The best way is to keep it in with ourselves, and use it at the time when the returns are being given.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:52:18 PM

the fact that it is mostly used for speculation, and the fact that you have not yet seen or maybe looked for its usages doesn't mean it doesn't have them.

Growing and building your own business has never been so easy thanks to Bitcoin.

it is easier with bitcoin! and it actually will be a lot more profitable if you do it with bitcoin because there is a lot of room for new businesses that already exist with fiat but not with bitcoin.
take a look around you and you'll see a lot of them who are thriving:
- payment processors such as Bitpay
- gambling sites: just look at some of the signatures and how much those websites are earning!!!
- online shops: there are a lot of them selling all kinds of stuff, from digital small goods such as gift cards (Gyft.com) and games,... to bigger physical goods.
- exchanges
- web wallets that control the private keys such as XAPO and Coinbase
- bank like services that are issuing debit cards for bitcoin.

Good list mate, I think that's a few of the many uses of Bitcoin. However, if you would go down to the bear minimum, then I would say that people more so use it as an investment or trade medium than it's original function as a currency. Right now, the weakest and most basic way to use it is to use it as a means to pay for some goods or services, provided that, the company accepts such payment. More people who are in possession or cryptocurrencies use it as a means to invest and trade rather than like that of money, simply because it would be more gainful that way.

eolitic

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:15:31 PM

I don't know about such ATMs, but yesterday I read about Montenegro, three luxurious flats or houses were sold 420 BTC. So I think it's just a matter of time, soon we will be able to use BTC or Ethereum in supermarkets, i am sure this will happen, but maybe only some countries.
lani123lani

Activity: 719

ORBIS PLATFORM

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:18:22 PM

After I joined in bitcoin I can buy valuables, bitcoin is very useful for our lives especially for adding to our economy. if you know how to use it and many other things about bitcoin. There are also things that people would rather use Bitcoin as payment ie the one who offers service there in terms of Bitcoin.

ZAYANDI

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:05:01 AM

Bitcoin has an indirect use of real life. You turn it into fiat then buy your needs as well as your wishes. From the beginning, I've been using bitcoin to buy something I want
cowboy1212

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:24:56 AM

Its nothing like that. It doesn't matter if bitcoin confirmations are slow or what. When you send you bitcoins you can not really revert the payment so the buyer is is assured that he will get his money.I have used bitcoins to buy the exact same things you do with fiat, hoard some, invested some, bought stuff from digital games and online purchases to brick and mortar shops that actually occasionally accept bitcoin. Your assumptions are mostly unfounded. Value comes with usage, not with hoarding 100%
jean messi

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:35:25 AM

Bitcoin may use in every sector where we need to make payment.we are very lucky to have btc. bitcoin can increase the price
dorofee

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:44:41 AM

Bitcoin has no practical solutions, Bitcoin and Altcoin have not yet created real payment solutions. Everyone considers Bitcoin as a portfolio, which helps investors to profit.

Isn't that also an application? People invest in shares and mutual funds or even bank deposits for same purpose for years.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:50:31 AM

here in the phillipines we can use bitcoin to buy things that we like and pay bills in goverment and private, I myself use bitcoin to pay for my electric bills. If we can do it here in the phillippines why can't other countries do it also.
wow nice, actually in my country can also do that, but need third party help, you can use third party application then do shopping wherever and pay need or bills with bitcoin, with the help of third party application, hopefully in the coming year, we can spend directly using crypto or bitcoin
asraaf8687

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:24:33 AM

In our opinion, Bitcoin has a very complete and powerful use in everyday life. Aside from earning income or paying salaries in real jobs, because the bitcoin currency, it gives people the opportunity to find more money with a very convenient path.
andriw

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:39:41 AM

the confirmation of bitcoin transactions that take too much time does not allow for direct transactions, eg. transactions in stores or restaurants
but still allows being used for indirect transactions, eg. purchase of goods or services via online
the thing that makes bitcoin growing fast until now is its value as an asset for investment
Froloff92

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:44:27 AM

I don't know if bitcoin will be accepted widely as a payment due to high fees and slow transaction times. However, there are many newer and faster cryptos that could be used for day-to-day payments.
jchav010101

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:02:11 AM

I believe now a days it is wise to spend of bitcoin.We should not hold it and keep it in our wallet as much as possible.Today people are talking to collect bitcoin but in a year or two.Whatever the price may be we should need to spend some and will definitely spend them.I don’t like it being stingy and greedy all the time.The life is to enjoy no worries if we spend a little on our selves.
Dico88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:02:35 AM

Today many people use bitcoin in a day as a very easy process to be able to transfer and receive money and the transaction is not dependent on the bank not the person who went to the bank. Our work becomes easy for everyone. Cool
Narutofuc

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:25:38 AM

I used to use bitcoin to book hotel or tour to travel. It's very useful
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:40:24 AM

I've use bitcoin to buy computers, gold, silver, and various collectibles on this forum. It is very useful if you know how to spend it.
Bitcoin is very helpful cause in bitcoin I buy the thing's I want to buy, a computer, phone and even a jewelry and also bitcoin helps me a lot in all my financial problems and all my daily expenses. I am so thankful and happy cause I met bitcoin it brings me successful life.
martirosyan666

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:56:31 PM

For me the real usage of Bitcoin is for my extra income.My salary not enough to pay my bills and to support the demand of my family.But with the help of Bitcoin everything changed and I can buy the things I cannot buy before.I can support the needs of my family.Im very thankful to Bitcoin.
pencuri hati

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:09:16 PM

because I'm still a beginner, I have not felt the income from bitcoin because I follow a project that lasted long enough so that at this time I can only be patient waiting for the income from bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: