Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:57:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Real life usage of bitcoin  (Read 8924 times)
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:58:07 AM

Now, bitcoin confirmation is getting faster thanks to its constantly updated technology. And of course a solid community, all need a process. Nothing is perfect even though blockchain and bitcoin are the most perfect things I've seen in technology.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gummybear67

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:04:24 AM

Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

Who will accept it in store when confirmation time is so long.
Yes that is true but you know what, I'm sure most of the people who are currently using bitcoin have other jobs or businesses as well. We just don't depend our life with bitcoin, we need to widen our properties. So what if the transactions or confirmation time is slow we have other savings anyways. Bitcoin makes us wealthy so nevermind the negativity.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:21:00 AM

Bitcoin is still developing and this issues of long time confirmation will over the time consolidated and resolved. If the use of bitcoin is encouraged  to the extend that shops starts accepting bitcoins. The idea of buying to hold and wait for price increase to sell off is not helping the wider usage of bitcoin rather using of bitcoin through P2P will aid the usage and adoption of bitcoin.
giaoduc24h

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:41:16 AM

In my opinion, Bitcoin create money to me and be used in my daily life. Besides from earning salary in my job, daily income has never been a problem to me. Bitcoin help me to earn more extra at a very convenient ways. For me, Bitcoin is number 1, I love it.
Viendong6158

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:41:38 AM

They add a little gold for a more stronger foundation of some items like the diamonds. The same is the usage of btc but in the cryptoworld.
julielyn

Activity: 186

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:05:09 AM

I've use bitcoin to buy computers, gold, silver, and various collectibles on this forum. It is very useful if you know how to spend it.

I use bitcoin in real life by buying home appliances such as tv radio and computer. I also support the day-to-day needs as well as the tuition of children at school. That is the bitcoin I use at real life.
mithon2017

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:31:20 AM

it's good idea. Bitcoin gives our lot of opportunities. people using Bitcoin many ways. Bitcoin is really useful for real life. it's transaction is very fast. it's transaction cost is low. if you sent Bitcoin of your partner, you r not get return it. so the buyer are sure they get it. it's is very secure. Bitcoin is acceptable worldwide. though Bitcoin is promising but it's some risky. if you can't proper knowledge about Bitcoin you loss your money. so be careful
rowan.thomas

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:30:42 AM

t's true that many people today use bitcoin for speculative purpose but it doesn't mean it has no real life usage.If the offline store has not received bitcoin as a payment system then back up or withdraw some of the profit you earn from bitcoin.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:44:12 AM

it's good idea. Bitcoin gives our lot of opportunities. people using Bitcoin many ways. Bitcoin is really useful for real life. it's transaction is very fast. it's transaction cost is low. if you sent Bitcoin of your partner, you r not get return it. so the buyer are sure they get it. it's is very secure. Bitcoin is acceptable worldwide. though Bitcoin is promising but it's some risky. if you can't proper knowledge about Bitcoin you loss your money. so be careful
The real usage of bitcoin is that, people used it as thier asset of gaining and it really helps a lot because it is proven and tested that can give a huge return from our investment. The only thing here is we are really the one who is incharge of making the right decision with our own understanding, and I think we need a big patience on this feild.
Redhead5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:35:42 AM

In my opinion, Bitcoin create money to me and be used in my daily life. Besides from earning salary in my job, daily income has never been a problem to me. Bitcoin help me to earn more extra at a very convenient ways. For me, Bitcoin is number 1, I love it.

Yes, I believe with that but it needs more knowledge and analysis where to get instant profit when investing bitcoin in effective ways. So in real life bitcoin usage helps great to eased our financial needs if we strived hard to learn how to get huge benefits from it.
tuan16x3abkdn

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:38:02 AM

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore

Re: Real life usage of bitcoin
June 02, 2017, 02:25:28 AM
Reply with quote  #3
Its nothing like that. It doesn't matter if bitcoin confirmations are slow or what. When you send you bitcoins you can not really revert the payment so the buyer is is assured that he will get his money. Also, you can negotiate fees and ask buyer to pay half and you will pay half that way confirmation would be faster. It is not necessary to have bitcoin as mode of payment. You can easily swap your bitcoins in the form of USD or whatever your local currency is with the help of exchangers and then pay to buyer. Why to restrict one self by just sticking to bitcoins. You can keep earning wealth as well and keep spending at the same rate and it gives you all the freedom you want.  Smiley Smiley
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 03:44:28 AM

Bitcoin was purposely created to enhance payment method by eliminating third party interferences during transactions, offering high transaction speed and low costs per transaction. Anyway, some people also tend to utilize the capability of Bitcoin rising to high prices as a form of investment where they hold for long term goals.

CoinSenSei

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:45:23 AM

real life usage is not workinbg now since people still need to use fiat to exchange for btc. why not just use fiat..
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:21:03 AM

Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

People can still the tx id and they don't need the confirmation if they can't wait. As long as it is processing on the blockchain, there is no other way to cancel it so they don't have to worry if it is taking too long. Just send the amount then the tx id then it is done.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:31:02 AM

People can still the tx id and they don't need the confirmation if they can't wait. As long as it is processing on the blockchain, there is no other way to cancel it so they don't have to worry if it is taking too long. Just send the amount then the tx id then it is done.
for real-world use, I've never done it before. but, I've done bitcoin transaction face to face several times. well, it's like lending a few bitcoins to people, and he's giving it back. for now, the use of bitcoin is obviously banned in my country. we prefer the fiat in comparison to the others.
vonnyaries

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:40:34 AM

i dont think that bitcoin can used in real life right now becasue of the high fees and the long time confirmation also about sending method i think bitcoin can't used for dailu usage because it will very hard to use, but maybe if the there are developer that want to solve that problem i think bitcoin can be the main payment in the offline store and real life usage

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:42:28 AM

for real-world use, I've never done it before. but, I've done bitcoin transaction face to face several times. well, it's like lending a few bitcoins to people, and he's giving it back. for now, the use of bitcoin is obviously banned in my country. we prefer the fiat in comparison to the others.
The bitcoin is now used as an investment. I see tgat most of the people make a profit on bitcoin feild through buy and selling it is really use to gain a huge amount of profit and to secure future. That is why bitcoin is said to be a new hope, and a new ways of gaining an extra income.
sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:48:11 AM

It depends on what country are you into on what are the usage of the bitcoins. Because there are some counties that accepts bitcoins in their stores like restaurant or schools and a lot more. While here in our country your bitcoins can be a mobile load pay bills pay online games and they can be converted into cash. That is the best part even if there are limited people who accepts bitcoins in our country we have a bank that converts it into cash and then we can buy anything we can afford.
Linanak

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:01:28 AM

Bitcoin has no practical solutions, Bitcoin and Altcoin have not yet created real payment solutions. Everyone considers Bitcoin as a portfolio, which helps investors to profit.
Sonofshmidt

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 07:13:20 AM

Exectly! Bitcoin like a gold in cryptoworld, it is measure for other cruptocurrencies. People mostly use it just for savings or trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: