Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:41:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Real life usage of bitcoin  (Read 8924 times)
guardlum

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:23:20 AM

Yes, it has to be used as a payment medium for it to survive forever. But this needs improvements like transfers should be instant.
nory51

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:37:26 AM

there are many of uses for bitcoin in our everyday life, here in the Philippines, we can actually buy things, pay bills, government contribution using bitcoin directly, we can also pay tuition using bitcoin.
harrylucky67

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:47:03 AM

ight Now Bitcoin is mostly used today as an investment . Bitcoin gives me freedom, through this I am earning a lot more money, Which may not be possible to work in a company. We are very fortunate to have btc.
Gab23
Copper Member

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:49:51 AM

It could possible that the usage of bitcoin has high relation with the price of bitcoin as it means demand. However, the usage of bitcoin happens from holder of bitcoin. This means that the demand for bitcoin is just coninue of the demand of buying bitcoin which is equal to the usage demand of bitcoin as it rise from the holder
inv_ker

Activity: 144
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:53:42 AM

Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

Who will accept it in store when confirmation time is so long.

I think, since bitcoin has no physical body there is also no real life usage. What I mean is, it can help us indirectly that is why we need to convert it first before we can use.
PlusOne88

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:03:09 AM

The price blast you are talking about may just be the result of too many people following the hype. The actual usage should have to be the first thing to occur yet everything seems to be very silent. Only a few stores according to what I have heard supported bitcoin. There is not much usage to maintain its status. The increase was only due to many people holding it. And while others did not follow holding as well, investors pulled their coins off. So the result is a bearish market. Maybe if a number of stores will open for bitcoin or some other usage other than a store, it will regain its previous all time high and will even be surpassing it easily.

thegreatdodoy

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:11:29 AM

Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

For me i think bitcoin is the only digital currency that has many usage in real life it can be used as an investment and as payment in online stores and other establishment and which is most common in Japan.
Bughah

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:41:28 AM

For me i think bitcoin is the only digital currency that has many usage in real life it can be used as an investment and as payment in online stores and other establishment and which is most common in Japan.

In real life i trade first my bitcoin then the current value i save for the future and buy jewelry for the future purposes.
newbie243

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:01:02 AM

I used bitcoin to buy in online I already built my computer using bitcoin it really help me in our country using bitcoin is not illegal.
ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:09:09 AM

What bitcoin is being used is useful? They are really good for us if there are many hotels and hotels accepting bitcoin or supermarket charges or bitcoin-paid fare is ours.

bitcoin is being accepted at some places, but you won't probably find it in supermarkets etc. Mostly it's the online shops where you can buy some tech, sooner or later it will be embraced more though

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
kukurikapu

Activity: 134
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:14:03 AM

There is no real life usage of bitcoin since it has no physical entity to begin with. But of course it can help us indirectly after you sell it to be converted in real money.
fishball

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:17:37 AM

I think real-life usage of bitcoin is quite indirect. I mean i think you need to be able to sell it first then you can convert it to real money that you can use to buy things.
esteam0115

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:21:14 AM

What you say is true. Time to trade is quite long, especially Bitcoin. And it does not seem to fit into small transactions like pay at convenience stores
esteam026

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:23:21 AM

In fact, Bitcoin is used to pay for large volume items. It is not without the actual application that companies like Microsoft have started receiving Bitcoin as one of the payment methods.
justinstewart704

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:38:30 AM

In my opinion you can benefit from Bitcoin for but you can not directly use your digital wallet in real life yourself you can use your bitcoin profits in real life because the governments have yet to accept bitcoin.
a2offrb

Activity: 453
Merit: 101

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:22:42 AM

We may be seeing Bitcoin from an angle of not actually satisfying its fundamental objective of an online digital currency capable of being globally accepted as exchanges medium because it is presently stored for speculative purposes, but I feel it is still or gradually coming to meets this targets as more people are getting acquainted to it even with this speculative purpose.

Equally, awaiting confirmation through Blocks no matter how slow it is can be mutually agreed to be fast-tracked between the two parties involved as they may required, just added fees are involved. But definitely the reliability and security assurance of having your bitcoin after confirmation is obvious.

More importantly, holders of Bitcoin to me always feel being honored with prestige as a situation of having something like Gold and Diamond at one's custody as valuable assets.

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
Farrahyap27

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:36:53 AM

Many people become rich because of bitcoin. Bitcoin has a fixed monetary supply where just under 21 million bitcoins will be created. No bank, individual or government can increase the supply of bitcoin under any circumstances. What this means is that Bitcoin, ultimately, is a deflationary currency. As time marches on, holders will be able to purchase more goods for their bitcoins due to their limited supply. In contrast, inflation means you will suffer reduced purchasing power as time goes on, as is the case for the dollar. Its really affect the technology and economy if bitcoin is the one will be using by people in day to day living.
MISERICORDAE PROJECT

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

ONNI COIN! The New Paradigm!

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 09:49:05 AM

One amazing real life usage of bitcoin can be found in people who feed their families with Bitcoin Satoshis earned from faucets. Another valuable usage is in some businesses that are accepting Bitcoin for payments and refunds even with the price fluctuations.

▰▰▰[ ONNI ]▰▰▰     ●●●Grüezi mitenand!●●●
Revolutionary Gold-Pegged SuperStable Price for Businesses
Bespoke HemiVolatile Price for Currency Traders
naveenchandradasa

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:19:30 AM

Hello, 

I'm Naveen pasindu from Sri Lanka. In this factor, Sri Lanka doesn't have an idea to use bitcoin as a real-life usage currency. Because very fewer people have knowledge about cryptocurrency. it should very unnecessary to use BTC in real life usage. another hand Bitcoin doesn't have a fixed value such as American $ and like other currencies. But hopefully, see BTC in real life usages, Because it is the safest way for Businesses. Thank you.
Elachious12

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:31:24 AM

I think the major real life usage of bitcoin is for transaction, that is the fact that is been used to purchase goods and services although there has not been much adoption of it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: