Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:28:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Real life usage of bitcoin  (Read 8927 times)
Filthy1

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:39:09 AM

I do believe you are correct about how long BTC takes that's why I believe other faster coins should be and will be used in day to day transactions in retail outlets etc and fees for transactions are too high also.
Bulljcak

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:58:19 AM

I've use bitcoin to buy computers, gold, silver, and various collectibles on this forum. It is very useful if you know how to spend it.

Bitcoin in real life is so useful.Its helps a lot especially in studies.Buying notebooks,etc and even paying for tuition fees.
renggileh

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:14:06 AM

Real life usage of bitcoin was good because it largely help to the people who want part time job, using of bitcoin I earn much cash due to help of bitcoin. I buy anything I want using of bitcoin. That's why I'm very thankful to bitcoin because of this I earn much better amount than my salary.
Fourgh

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:22:06 AM

Bitcoin cant replace fiat money but it does not mean that Bitcoin can't be used to buy items in real life. In fact many websites now accept Bitcoin as payements.

RyhaniFoyej

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:37:07 AM

Now-a-days Bitcoin is used for online payment. Because people can easily transfer Bitcoin one place to another of the world. It can be used for buy and sale any kinds of product, shopping, marketing etc. There are 71 countries of the world who have supported Bitcoin system and the have their own Bitcoin ATM machine. Our world has 3401 Bitcoin ATM machine and it is growing up rapidly. I think the real life usefulness of Bitcoin system is really good but there are also some abuse of it. Many kind of criminals uses Bitcoin for their illegal activities. Such like that arms trade, drug business etc.

Though its have some bad site yet I think it is the best. Because it has saved our time to be lost.
tamarindbleu

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:43:38 AM

Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

Who will accept it in store when confirmation time is so long.

I think the real life usage of bitcoin is to help each and everyone of its user. It is a give and take process. Where we should use bitcoin then we can get profits as time goes by. It will really help many people, like me, that needs a help financially as of the moment.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:47:31 AM

Actually the real life usage of bitcoin is primary for investment but when it is begginning to be popular ,it is been used as payments for goods ,when some establishment and banks slowly accepted bitcoin as payments.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Sweet Weapon

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:04:43 PM

Real life use of bitcoin is so much fun . I have used this so many times and trust me the way of paying bills have completely changed .. Get your stuff and scan the bar code .. Thats how much it is to pay bills using bitcoin..
PINAGPALA

Activity: 317
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:14:36 PM

In our country there not much accepting bitcoin for payment so we sell it in bank. and im doing bitcoin for so long there's a lot of things that i buy cause i sell my bitcoin to be cash so thats it
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:22:44 PM

Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

Well, we cannot make a move to address this problem because the countries' government and the businesses around it to make the ATM that allows bitcoin to happen. Also,  we cannot also really control or do something of the real life use of bitcoin but I think that doesn't really matter.  What matters the most is what we are getting or what bitcoin can do for us. Well in my country, some of the businesses here allows bitcoin as a payment but again,  for me that doesn't matter because bitcoin helps me earn money.
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:42:26 PM

For me bitcoin real life usage is online currency as we know it at the beginning, we can used it to buy other crypto or others things in every establishment that accept it for payments.
johnsombero

Activity: 93
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:53:48 PM

for me. if for the long term possible for bitcoin to be utilized as a means of payment however,the role of government is needed to provide a sense of security for someone if you want to invest in bitcoin. now many people using bitcoin to as investasi.most large around the world using bitcoin Karan can be beneficial to US, bitcoin can profit through buy sell an item that can help our future and family.now bitcoin be a new hope for all users because can generate additional US.
Phinoy

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:18:41 PM

The acceptance of Bitcoin in stores are on the process like in Japan where it is widely accepted and soon the rest of the world would.

Bitcoin has its real life usage indirectly. You convert it to fiat then buy your needs and also your wants. Some make their living in Bitcoin and earn it to feed their family and buy some luxury if they want to. The Bitcoin as it stands as the major and king of all cryptocurrencies experiences congestion in blockchain that slows down the transactions will soon be resolved. Also there are other coins which has less traffic and trusted which is much suitable to use in this kind of business that requires a fast confirmation of transactions. Still the other coins are there to support Bitcoin and users would tend to store the money that they have gained to Bitcoin. There are also things that people prefer to use Bitcoin as payment that is people who offers there services in terms of Bitcoin.

Soon we will experience the real life usage of Bitcoin directly.

There are more you can do with bitcoin you can buy anything in market who are accepting bitcoin and also using bitcoin to online game it's very useful it's represents wallet if you have like and you think it is interesting you can have it by using bitcoin.
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:36:41 PM

Actually bitcoin was just merely a tool being used to represent the fiat money being exchange in return that it might get a good market price as time and more people that will engage in bitcoin that will result to high demand on bitcoin. The market price value for bitcoin will determine its demand. So meaning the higher the demand for bitcoin the higher also its market price. But its usage is none? Unless if someone or both parties will agree on the forms of payment which is bitcoin is being used.
Awan Awan

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:24:43 PM

The price should not correlate with the" real value " of bitcoin, but with its market value. The price is a balance of supply and demand, so any current price is reasonable and fair. As for the prospects of bitcoin, I think that in the coming years the price can grow to 40 000 dollars.
It does not matter if bitcoin grow till $40k but the problem is what the real life usage of bitcoin? I think you miss about the question.
Actually bitcoin is very good for saving and get income but in real life, bitcoin has no real usage yet. Since only some people who use bitcoin to pay something. We need more usage.
Oliveir

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:34:28 PM

In the future, we don't need ATM machine to withdraw money from it since if in the future money and account work digitally then all we need is an account or crypto card to pay online or swipe it on the counter. No need to hold a cash or look for atm, all we need is to implement the crypto ways.
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:56:21 PM

The price should not correlate with the" real value " of bitcoin, but with its market value. The price is a balance of supply and demand, so any current price is reasonable and fair. As for the prospects of bitcoin, I think that in the coming years the price can grow to 40 000 dollars.
It does not matter if bitcoin grow till $40k but the problem is what the real life usage of bitcoin? I think you miss about the question.
Actually bitcoin is very good for saving and get income but in real life, bitcoin has no real usage yet. Since only some people who use bitcoin to pay something. We need more usage.
the use of bitcoin is increasingly part of life. bitcoin is increasingly becoming a funding currency. Yes, he is not very divorced in retail, but the funds are his fonds.

Redredred

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:05:46 PM

These are serious issue that you have raised. Because the price of Bitcoin is volatile it will make it difficult for both traders and consumers. An example of such situation is when a a retailer stock his shop with items worth 1BTC at a time $1BTC was $10k and now that the price of 1BTC is $6k: how would the person sell this item  for 1BTC. Inflation will set in here.
Psychee

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:21:27 PM

yes, you are right that bitcoin falls but not only it falls and its competition is falling. Here Socratus is already growing in the world crypto market and here new crypto projects are developing and not only
cryptostardom

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 11:23:56 PM

Bitcoin is a currency just like fiat and should be treated as such. It was not developed to be a relative to fiat but a better and transformed currency to foster transaction in low cost, secure, safe and easy systems.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: