Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:53:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Real life usage of bitcoin  (Read 8932 times)
Pistachiop

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:44:17 PM

Bitcoin is one of the most valueble coins around, there are currently store accepting BTC as a form of pay tothei goods and services, most of these ar still online based but a number of them are coming up offline, you can use BTC to buuy goods and services from such stores
kasurnya

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:47:21 PM

Why are you worried? You can use bitcoin to shop at online stores and conventional stores, there are many places in different parts of the world that are willing to accept payments using bitcoin.
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:58:13 PM

Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

Who will accept it in store when confirmation time is so long.
Bitcoin use to transact money that's his why he creates. I'm so happy that bitcoin that i used can buy some stuff and pay bills in easiest and fastest way. Using android phone and app you can do it you are knowledgeable about bitcoin and accept it greater things are yet to come.
Alex_Kidd

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:17:07 AM

Bitcoin still needs some improvements before becoming a real money, just like dollars, euro etc. But at the moment it's very useful for those who want to move from one side of the world to the other big amounts of money, without waiting for the bank approval, holidays, etc etc.
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:03:08 AM

t what I feel since I invested in bitcoin. bitcoin Very many positive impacts and benefits for my economic life. With bitcoin I can live without any deficiencies in economic terms. Even I can share the fun with bitcoin to the poor.
dinhthin5446134@gmail.com

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:24:53 AM

I think Bitcoin will have more applications in the future as virtual currencies expand and deepen into real life...
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:30:25 AM

Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

it is difficult to determine the correlation between bitcoin and fiat money because they are both much different when bitcoins are always changing.
crazymelons12

Activity: 238
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:47:13 AM

Do not get too negative about bitcoins acceptability. Who will accept if transactions will take long? Will many! I am sure of it. Because there are also transactions that could take even a lot of time longer than bitcoin will be. I myself don't want to line up just to send money and fill up some forms, use my IDs for verirication or whatsoever. This is not so good for me. I'd prefer to make transactions using bitcoin no matter if it is taking long enough as you said.
Nurul_

Activity: 181
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:50:01 AM

it is clear once bitcon can we exchange with our country's paper currency. With the money we can buy something that we want can even turn our lives into a millionaire .

DABANKING  - The Decentralized Gaming Platform
▸ Minning DAA Token NOW, Earn ETH Lifetime!◂
dr_chen

Activity: 494
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:03:24 AM

Bitcoin isn't used enough in real life yet but bitcoin is a great alternative to today's payment systems.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
Faeton

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:28:17 AM

In the future, for carrying out small household purchases, only convenient, for this purpose, crypto currency will be used - practically with instant transactions and its insignificant cost for conducting it. If bitcoin has difficulties with these issues, it will simply not be used for everyday needs, but only for large transactions. Now there are many good in this respect crypto currency, their number will grow.

Shet_shet

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 04:28:36 AM

Microsoft accept coin payment. A lot of other stores too. and guess what? You can pay your flight tickets with cryptos. Honestly, just wait for a few years and we'll see its applications everywhere
Ale88
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 2544

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:12:58 AM

If we have to be honest, I don't see bitcoin as a daily way to pay stuff and/or services. It's good if you're quite in a hurry to move some funds that maybe the bank would stop, maybe because they need more documents or simply because they're closed.
VanNistelrooy

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:21:28 AM

It will take a long time for the bitcoin to enter large-scale applications. I agree with you that the current encryption market is mainly speculation.
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:30:56 AM

I agree with you that the currentencryption market is mainly speculation. But it doesnt matter if bitcoin confirmation is slow, because when you send bitcoin you cannot actually refund the payment so the buyers is sure that it will get the money.
dilshanfernando

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:32:53 AM

Since its commencement, I have utilized bitcoins to purchase precisely the same you do with fiat, accumulate a few, contributed a few, purchased stuff from advanced recreations and online buys to physical shops that entirely acknowledge bitcoin. Your presumptions are for the most part unwarranted. Esteem accompanies utilization, not with storing 100%
cah ndablek

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:27:59 AM

The use of bitcoin in the real world may still be difficult when the government is still hesitant to formalize it because an evaluation still needs to be done first to anticipate the occurrence of bad problems going forward and automatically takes a relatively long time.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

happistarjp

Activity: 76

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 07:40:21 AM

Bitcoin has a lot of usage: You can purchase your coffee, you can book your hotel, buy your jewelry, pay the tuition in your university, and etc. using your Bitcoin. There are numerous major retailers and services that accept Bitcoin.
cris ronaldo

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:17:30 AM

I can still be sure that bitcoin more visible role in real life, such as to buy something in real life by using transactions using the internet. This is one of the new breakthroughs that will be able to compete with Fiat, good responses will be more seen on bitcoin.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:23:54 AM

Bitcoin real usage is to enhance payment method with its good security, high transaction speed, low transaction costs and owner control of transactions. Here is the case there has been a shift in paradigm from payment method to investment. Investors see Bitcoin more as a coin for investment rather than using it for payment.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: