Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:32:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Real life usage of bitcoin  (Read 8924 times)
Xorobar

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:59:25 AM

For most people, bitcion is a means of speculation, not a means of payment. So I'm not sure it will be accepted for payment in stores around the world.
bitcoinskyrocket09

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:00:24 PM

Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

Who will accept it in store when confirmation time is so long.
There are many uses of bitcoin and it does not matter if the bitcoin confirmation is slow or what. Because when you send a bitcoin, people cannot actually refund the payment so the buyer is really sure that he or she will get the money in an exact amount.
Hence, peopke can negotiate a fee and ask the buyer to pay half and you will pay half of the confirmation which will be faster. And also, many other uses and importance of bitcoins are being offered.
btccupl

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:37:47 PM

It doesn't have any real world use that isn't a gimmick. It was being used by DNMs because there was no other option, but now DNMs will slowly move towards XMR
Project xupporter

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:46:16 PM

Confirmation time wise, if BTC is accepted as a store of value it really doesn't matter the duration it takes for confirmation and many countries now implement BTC ATM which if it is the same in countries where crypto is legalize it will drive up the value of BTC.
wiik

Activity: 293
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:52:18 PM

Bitcoin works like a GEM , you know something like A Gold , or a Silver etc. For as we know we can convert it to fiat money , even pure bitcoin we can buy some goods and services now . If youre having issue with the transaction speed there are lots of alt coins in the market which is 10x faster than bitcoin that you can buy . Its real life usage in my opinion is like having a gold bar in the internet , which is either increasing or decreasing in value . Of course the real gold wont have a daily price change unlike BTC . People want quick money , and since we are in the digital era wherein people spend almost 60% of the day in the internet , we cant blame ourself if we also want a virtual money .

nesis67

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:48:18 PM

I think it will be interesting because in real life bitcoin use you can use bitcoin to buy whatever you want and you can also pay what you want to buy. some people can even exchange bitcoins with their local money. For example, you use the stock market when you want to do something. And everyone does this in general.
sultansulaiman10

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:08:56 PM

quite unfortunate at my place, have never found a place that sells staple food or an apartment that uses and receives bitcoin, and then I do not use bitcoin openly, because I have bought some goods online with bitcoin payment, it becomes easier by using the transaction system using bitcoin, therefore no need to confirm when it is paid.
jayanath123

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:57:01 PM

this is my view good life for better investment for bitcoin
Gila uang

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:00:13 PM

Bitcoin has no practical solutions, Bitcoin and Altcoin have not yet created real payment solutions. Everyone considers Bitcoin as a portfolio, which helps investors to profit.

I think not need to have bitcoin as a way of payment. you can easily change bitcoin you in the form of USD or whatever your local currency with the help of exchanger and then pay to the buyer. why limit yourself just by attached bitcoin. you can continue to get a wealth also and stay spend on the same level and it gives you all the freedom of you want. it doesn't matter if confirmation bitcoin slow or anything. when you submit bitcoin, you can not really refund the payment that buyers sure that it will get the money. also, you can negotiate cost and ask for buyers to pay a half and you will pay for half of the confirmation will be more quickly.
soikot0012

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:04:17 PM

presently. the use of bitcoin in real life is simplest for buying and selling at the coin alternate. so the consumer will make withdrawal of assets into the forex according to the sort of us of .
ghosong

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:19:46 PM

Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

It does not matter if the bitcoin confirmation is slow, because when you send a bitcoin, you can not actually refund the payment so the buyer is sure that he will get the money.
No need to have bitcoin as a way of payment. You can easily exchange your bitcoin in USD or whatever your local currency with the help of an exchanger and then pay to the buyer. Why limit yourself to just sticking bitcoin. You can continue to earn wealth as well and keep spending on the same level and it gives you many benefits.
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:32:01 PM

In many developed countries, there is a possibility to pay and use crypto, you can even buy a meal, pay for a taxi, pay for the phone. For the crypt of the future, to varying degrees.
I hope that soon I will be able to do all this in the country where I live.
Shtamm_oval

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:40:58 PM

As soon as bitcoin appeared there were isolated cases when they were paid things in real life. Now the main system has changed and the bitcoins pay completely different, but it is even less common than before
Pourmeacup

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:20:29 PM

bitcoin has a real usage. Bro, just take a look around and you will see how many things you can do with Bitcoin today.
CoinstarF

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:42:52 PM

What's required more than a country legalizing it as a currency similar to its national currency. For OP ATM services were to make the money management effective that we can use when required and can eliminate the unnecessary needs of spending. For the same we have got lot many exchange services. So it's upto us how we make use of it. Right now the real life usage is low, but this would peak high in a short as users have started to use it directly without converting to traditional fiat.

The real used of bitcoin is sending money to thier love ones specially those who are working far from the family thru this process they can feel easy and comfortable faster than other networks affordable by any means of service fees.
phelbaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:05:17 PM

bitcoin for me is the best place to place your time investment.. for me it is use for life time savings and as a means of earning.
sultansulaiman10

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:07:30 AM

we use bitcoin the only way to buy the things we need or need like a computer, because it's there to get some results from bitcoin companies or investments, because if we invest in bitcoin in the long run it becomes a better and lucrative life for our family.
beananaque

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:55:08 AM

Well, for me the used of bitcoin is for transaction everday, it can use for buy things online, remit money for your family even though your in abroad, and you can also invest in it. Its up to you how you used it in real life usage because now, for me bitcoin is capable in any usage.
Red Fire

Activity: 189
Merit: 28

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:02:18 AM

The main usage of bitcoin for me is the transaction here because even if you are far away to your family you can send them your money using it. There are so many real life usage of bitcoin but it depends to us how we use it.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:11:32 AM

Well for me, the real usage of Bitcoin is for some of my daily financial transactions. It is an ease for me to use Bitcoin. It is easy, faster and secure way of doing my financial transactions. Moreover, the use of Bitcoin is very convenient, since the country where I belong supports and allowed the use of Bitcoin. Bitcoin being legal here in my country is a thing I am really glad.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: