Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:46:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Real life usage of bitcoin  (Read 8924 times)
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:57:29 AM

Bitcoin is used as an investment in a real life, some people use it for payment system but I think there are only few percenage that use it as payment. I believe that many people around use bitcoin as an asset of gaining for a verry huge amount of profit and it really works.and it helps a lot many individual today is now become financially free because of bitcoin.

Andalusy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:41:22 AM

there's some ways to earn with bitcoin and  they're too much easy. Make an account start increasing quality posts increase your rank and then apply for campaign. If you're lazy to do posting then you can apply for bounties, playing faucets, Or you can invest and hold your money in your wallets. You have to believe in crypto currency and before it you have to believe yourself. Bitcoin's gives you another chance to improve your life.
gonlavy

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 08:52:59 AM

World is getting modern. People are interested in new and safe and easy ideas. As bitcoin is a crypto which means a digital currency people will one day use it as they are using fiat money today.
Gramna

Activity: 197
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:11:33 AM

For me the real life usage of Bitcoin is to be able to open the gates of opportunity to people, anyone, from any where, regardless of the age, race, status, educational background and all. As long as they are determined and hard working individuals who wants to earn a living to provide for their needs and their family's. For some individuals who are in the country which is very open and welcoming to Bitcoin they can use it as an alternative to cash or fiat money but for most of the people and users around the world, Bitcoin is for trading and investment, it is a means and platform to earn may it be full time or just part time, bottom line is it is a real means of earning.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Hitesh shaveta ohri

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:54:22 PM

If we ask real life usage of gold, that it is just used to shine things and it makes you feel almighty with the gold you have. Right!!!! Similarly with the usage of bitcoin in the cryptoworld. Bitcoin may make you feel rich but it also helps other coins as a foundation for there own coins.
eydrea

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:24:20 PM

I am using bitcoins to buy the same things i do with fiat, i am investing some of it and most of the time i used it for buying some stuff or in-game items in online games and online purchases that accepts bitcoin as payment. World is getting better as time passes. We can consider that the best real life usage of bitcon is to be able give some opportunity for people. All we need i just hard wok and patience and we can earn money that can sustain our daily living. For those people whose county accepted bitcoin, they use it as their alternative cash. While for those people whose country is not supporting bitcoin they mostly used it for trading.
richkid3001

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:28:15 PM

You can spend Bitcoins at 'Bitspend' Spend Bitcoins Anywhere! Purchase anything online and pay with Bitcoins. It's the local currency of the Internet!  Wink
HasiViraj

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:37:22 PM

When it considering in my country bitcoin must be use for exchanging and venture, since I don't have a clue about that either here is a solitary single who are tolerating bitcoin from the general population. It is really relying upon the quantity of bitcoin clients, those territories where the bitcoin clients are more may they likewise have the offices to utilize bitcoin in their neighborhood superstores, however in those zones where individuals don't have any thought regarding bitcoin there the retailers may likewise don't know anything about bitcoin and subsequently they are not tolerating bitcoin in their store.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:46:56 PM

I am using bitcoins to buy the same things i do with fiat, i am investing some of it and most of the time i used it for buying some stuff or in-game items in online games and online purchases that accepts bitcoin as payment. World is getting better as time passes. We can consider that the best real life usage of bitcon is to be able give some opportunity for people. All we need i just hard wok and patience and we can earn money that can sustain our daily living. For those people whose county accepted bitcoin, they use it as their alternative cash. While for those people whose country is not supporting bitcoin they mostly used it for trading.

It not face. It good future currency. People will be gather more information from of the future business and business improvement. It digital currency. So it any where to use and easy to exchange any country currency. But if try to exchange other country currency first you get the that country account then easy to use and exchange. It any time to up and down. So people time to acct and time to complete the process. So don't loss the bitcoin. If want hold long time. wait for the price increase.  
yohan09

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:48:15 PM

I see most people now a days used bitcoin as payment method as well as for trading purposes, I could see decade from now, Bitcoin will be used by bigger companies as a mode of payment due to its fast, efficient and convenient to use. It is also good as a form of an asset because the value had the characteristic to fluctuate up.
Micerker

Activity: 593

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 04:53:07 PM

Bitcoin has very few practical applications outside of the form of payment, but this is also a form acceptable to a few stores and countries. They are used only by criminals as a currency to pay for weapons, drugs, human trafficking, etc.

susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:53:35 PM

In my country bitcoin and cryptocurrency usage is not allowed and if we buy or sell through bank accounts it will get blocked as it is ban by government. But still we can do P2P transactions but we cannot use bitcoin as real life fiat currency.
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:30:53 PM

there's some ways to earn with bitcoin and  they're too much easy. Make an account start increasing quality posts increase your rank and then apply for campaign. If you're lazy to do posting then you can apply for bounties, playing faucets, Or you can invest and hold your money in your wallets. You have to believe in crypto currency and before it you have to believe yourself. Bitcoin's gives you another chance to improve your life.
as long as you are dedicated for what you may ever have to work on to make some earning well you are ca[able to make some way how is this may possible to be like you think that most of it may ever had to happen when you are working on a good way and you always do your best.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:39:40 PM

I see most people now a days used bitcoin as payment method as well as for trading purposes, I could see decade from now, Bitcoin will be used by bigger companies as a mode of payment due to its fast, efficient and convenient to use. It is also good as a form of an asset because the value had the characteristic to fluctuate up.
That is is still very early to say anything about that, i think that still most of the people are using bitcoin for trading and investment purposes only, may be very few people have the opportunity to use bitcoin for shopping and other purposes in real life, but in future may be when bitcoin will become too much popular then it will become possible and we will become able to use bitcoin for so many purposes in real life.
MNTCorp

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:47:53 PM

Nowadays, the problem is - we can't use btc as a circulating medium, because it's terrifyingly relatives. Today, we can expect the situation - btc has lost 400$, as a reason of hacking the exchange. And it's ~2% loss, and if you want to buy pizza, you pay 10$ today, and tomorrow you pay 11-12$, because it's difficult to synchronize price of bitcoin and pizza:D
I hope it is clear, we should stand by for another cryptocurrency, and it must be stable coin, imho.

Anamika143

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:49:08 PM

Bitcoin price blasts certainly have some impact on people's lives. Because many people have invested their money in bitcoin. Bitcoin has not been developed for any speculation. For the convenience of using Bitcoin, it can be redeemed through ATMs. Although Bitcoin takes more time to confirm, it is trading in a strict way.
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 05:49:59 PM

Some online stores accept bitcoin as payment. Singapore has bitcoin ATMs too. Many freelancers charge in bitcoin too. It is just the beginning. With time, there are going to be many real life usage of bitcoin. If Bitcoin becomes stable like fiat currency, more people will use it as mode of payment rather than investment.

Wow. I hope not just Singapore has a bitcoin ATM. Allow 10 years for bitcoin to mature and I'm sure by that time, many countries will use bitcoin as a major mode of payment and for sure China will become more open to it.

Actually true. It is just the beginning of BITCOIN and CRYPTOCURRENCY. We need to give it some time and we will be using CRYPTOCURRENCY and BITCOIN for 90% of our works.And many countries will accept it too.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
erena_

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:52:24 PM

Bitcoin has very few practical applications outside of the form of payment, but this is also a form acceptable to a few stores and countries. They are used only by criminals as a currency to pay for weapons, drugs, human trafficking, etc.

It's clear you do not know the criminal stereotype.

I can assure you fiat is used more on those activities and especially fiat in a black bag that change hands in a dark corner. Majority of criminals are not IT savvy, they have computers that is trimming with trojans and shit. If they try bitcoin, they will be hacked very often.

Hackers on the other hand is a different kind of criminal which are IT savvy and yes bitcoin gives them options to extract money safely. But how much % of the market is this type of person?
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:59:01 PM

It can be used as a payment method if govt encourages people to go virtual and start using the crypto as a payment option people will switch to it. But for this govt has to first legalize in their country so that business can start using it.
mikemike26ny

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:08:33 PM

It can be used in a new contest over at www.milliondollarholler.com to win up to $1 Million Dollars. Folks should def check it out as the odds and control are in the players favor big time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: