Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:03:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Real life usage of bitcoin  (Read 8934 times)
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:20:20 PM

Already many companies, as well as stores and restaurants are receiving payments using bitcoin, if we want to know many media that provide information about transactions that can use bitcoin. This forum has also been widely informed of how bitcoin has lived in people's lives. To that end, expand the insights about bitcoin through forums that discuss bitcoin as well as print and electronic media and others, so we will be able to find out how when bitcoin is present in real life can be used in various transactions.
staceyrita

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 06:22:14 PM

very unfortunate in my country can not be done in store that can accept this.
my country can only be redeemed to a new original can be received in the store
tinyhunter112

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:33:02 PM

These Real Life Bitcoins Are Bringing Cryptocurrencies Offline ... The company has created smart banknotes that individuals can use in-store
ZeusTrade
Copper Member

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:33:25 PM

this is one of the big problems but also the verification would only reach that level if a simple product requires several confirmations but as this is already a praste in our system the confirmation would be necessary to be only one you do not think
MrRiuss

Activity: 317
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:44:08 PM

Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

Who will accept it in store when confirmation time is so long.
yes, until now, there are still a few of people and place/store that use/accept bitcoin in real life. not only about the confirmation, but also about the price that still too fluctuate that become a problem
Gyugita

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:37:46 PM

Bitcoin has very few practical applications outside of the form of payment, but this is also a form acceptable to a few stores and countries. They are used only by criminals as a currency to pay for weapons, drugs, human trafficking, etc.
bitcoin outside the payments also still work other things of course,
 if for the payment of the crime it depends only on the wearer,
btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:45:31 PM

Not today. Today, bitcoin transaction is really faster than last 4 months. Blockchain has been upgraded and it enhanced the speed pretty faster. But the problem is the transaction fee, it is still too high to accept in normal business. Hope they will upgrade and fix this problem soon in near future
muneeb.zain

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:46:09 PM

It's my thinking i don't know what would be the best in the future but according to my sight of thought that it has not a practical use you can not use it on daily bases to buy and sell goods because the state also have the national currency and in present day people would prefer national hard currency rather than the digital currency.
Gayas

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:05:09 PM

I don't need to use bitcoin in real life. For me, it is enough that bitcoin is very good to use as a means of investment.

yyourboss

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:21:53 PM

Yes, most people do not consider the use value of bitcoin nowadays, and the price explosion is irrelevant to its actual use. People are more likely to make money by investing in bitcoins. I think the actual use will not change much in the past ten years.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:10:41 PM

I see most people now a days used bitcoin as payment method as well as for trading purposes, I could see decade from now, Bitcoin will be used by bigger companies as a mode of payment due to its fast, efficient and convenient to use. It is also good as a form of an asset because the value had the characteristic to fluctuate up.
For me personally I used it for payment methods such as internet bills, electricity bills and many more stuffs. I agree that it is pretty convenient to use Bitcoin for payment methods, easy to use and hassle free. Cheesy

Much better to say years from now rather than decades from now lmao. Grin

That is is still very early to say anything about that, i think that still most of the people are using bitcoin for trading and investment purposes only, may be very few people have the opportunity to use bitcoin for shopping and other purposes in real life, but in future may be when bitcoin will become too much popular then it will become possible and we will become able to use bitcoin for so many purposes in real life.
The only barrier that keeps away Bitcoin from its potential as a payment method for the majority of the stores is its volatile nature, And when companies or store owners here about this they will think twice if they should accept it. There are some stores that accepted Bitcoin and some facilities that accept it especially at the time that the hype is burning intensely way back late 2017 and early 2018 when the value of Bitcoin is sky rocketing high and playing at $18,000 USD to $19,000 USD. But even Bitcoin has this kind of downsides about volatility issues it is still one of the best innovations that happened in the digital age world.  Cool
Walter789

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:09:30 PM

In reality there are so many usages of bitcoin in our lives. Since this is a virtual currency and used a blockchain technology it helps people to get more opportunities to earn and to makes an investment in their future. Bitcoin has a possibility to gives people better life in their future career.
blue_dragon

Activity: 251
Merit: 100