Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:33:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Real life usage of bitcoin  (Read 8924 times)
16sept

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:26:20 PM

I usually read on news and blogs about bitcoin, It is usually used in investment, Trading are the most common used in bitcoin, It could also a medium to purchased goods and a form of payments for any services rendered in digital world. Bitcoin is very efficient to use in terms of processing transactions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:33:53 PM

Unfortunately, even in developed countries, bitcoin is almost not used to pay for goods and services. And in other countries such use of bitcoin is impossible for technical reasons.
I agree about it, bitcoin still a doubtful things for others. But right now, bitcoin is becoming an asset in our country, people are keeping on investing and supporting it as another source of income.
calabrianexceeded

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:52:30 PM

bitcoin is very useful if you know how to use it and many other things about bitcoin and have a very strong use in my daily life. because Bitcoin, it gives people a chance to earn more money in a very comfortable way
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:36:26 AM

There are many purpose and benefits of bitcoin that will surely help our everyday living. Bitcoin was usually or commonly used as Investment, trading, transactions and payment system. It also gives chances and opportunity to tye people whosre trying to find some alternative job to have source of income. Bitcoin also can give chance to earn and save money that will help us in our financial problems.
solarisexodus

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:13:38 AM

Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

Who will accept it in store when confirmation time is so long.

Very good question, bitcoin`s main purpose is to avoid double spending without an intervention of an administration; however, the price goes up not on its usage but on its trends. We cannot rely also on the facts that bitcoin can be a game changer in the future, thus may be used as future currency for hassle-free transactions.

With the used of the blockchain, bitcoin will pave its used in future. In  early  2017, the  Harvard  Business Review  suggested  that  blockchain  is  a  foundational  technology   and  thus  "has  the  potential to
create  new  foundations  for  our  economic  and  social  systems."  It  further  observed  that,  while  foundational innovations  can  have an enormous impact, "It will take decades for blockchain to seep into our economic and social infrastructure." Thus, hoarding of bitcoin might be an advantage to become billionaires in the near future.

gamersarap

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:26:26 AM

I agree with you,Like what you said above for you the real life use of bitcoin is easy in pay. Yes to me,I think like that,I think that bitcoin usage is used in many transactions in money like transferring money,using payment mode and so on.When we use bitcoin our life will be easy when it comes to money transactions and it will be our choice in paying bills online,or we can use it in buying at online stores.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:45:49 AM

there are other coins which has less traffic and trusted which is much suitable to use in this kind of business that requires a fast confirmation of transactions. Still the other coins are there to support Bitcoin and users would tend to store the money that they have gained to Bitcoin.
There are lots of coins in cryptocurrency that you can use other than bitcoin to make transactions in real life, even cheaper and faster, nowadays crypto is getting easier to use in real life, there are many third parties that are starting to accept some crypto instead of just bitcoin as the currency
baho11

Activity: 263
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:53:35 AM

Real Life Usage of Bitcoin Bitcon can change the real life,which can not be imagined, bitcoin may change the life of person.Bitcoin is bound by the  same line,bitcoin can be used to make free trading without having to do business,Bitcoin business is the best way to make life.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1414
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 02:54:55 AM

in my country, there are some stores that accept Bitcoin as a means of payment, but the store is not so openly and unofficially
it may be government regulation that makes the boundary between the seller and the buyer in the transaction
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:01:59 AM

in my country, there are some stores that accept Bitcoin as a means of payment, but the store is not so openly and unofficially
it may be government regulation that makes the boundary between the seller and the buyer in the transaction
I believe that the main usage of bitcoin on real life is investment. It is use as an investment and a gaining asset on every individual in the bitcoin feild maybe some other people use bitcoin as payment it is really amazing. Because crypto currency feild really depend on the bitcoin.
Max_fee

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:06:16 AM

Most online businesses such as influencers accept crypto while BTC is the absolute favorite.This is one of the new breakthroughs that will be able to compete with Fiat, good responses will be more seen on bitcoin.
newbie243

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:11:14 AM

The use of bitcoin depends on the individual decision they can use it to buy things that they want and need cuz there are countries that legalize bitcoin and accept it as the future digital currency.
Gabah56

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:18:38 AM

bitcoin if in the country of Indonesia gan. still banned the government to use as a transaction tool such as banknotes. but the government also does not prohibit people who invest in bitcoin gan. but the investment results that we get we can exchange with the rupiah currency .

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
Dana-pasar

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:23:34 AM

bitcoin still can not we use to buy something we want gan like house, car and so forth. but the investment I did in bitcoin we can enjoy in real world

[tengah] [url = https: //www.4art-technologies.com] ═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES [/ b] ═══▦▦═══
 ICO TOKEN SALE IS SEKARANG BUKA UNTUK INVESTOR [
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:30:26 AM

Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

for me bitcoin is a trading place and a place to make big profits, because trading with bitcoin has great potential for profit, and we are free to trade and transact with anyone we want.
anume123

Activity: 700

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:57:31 AM

Bitcoin is a bit bigger than I think when it lasts in our world because many people also use bitcoin and a bit of bitcoin in humans, as it also helps keep your money safe in the wallet.

Gibsonlda

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:03:54 AM

Bitcoin is widely used today as an investment that will generate great returns and provide many opportunities for people to earn a good income. In my daily life is very useful, it can be used as payment in several sectors.
paimen

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:06:35 AM

Until now, perhaps the use of Bitcoin in everyday life has not been seen.
I only see Bitcoin as a means of investment.
Many companies have not received payment using Bitcoin.
Payments still use the conventional money.
Kool5

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:06:46 AM

Bitcoin can be used wherever the soul does not wish. Here a couple of young people even visited some countries and counted the iseno in the crypt for all services. I bought a ticket for an airplane, I ate. The biggest problem is the calculation at gas stations. So what is strong is the future of the whole world.

цeнтp] ◣ Stake.com ◥
«Stake 2 - Игpaй yмнee»
12+ Peжимы игpы | Дocтaтoчнo чecтнo | Eжeднeвныe paздaчи
deathland113

Activity: 242

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:09:48 AM

Because it confirmation time take so long then this is big problem of bitcoin. It couldn't use in real life such as to buy coffee, t-shirt because too slow and too expensive fee. People can't use it for micropayment the fee will always double than the amount of payment.
Many updated recently but we can't solve it till now. just hope it will be better in future
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: