Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:50:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Real life usage of bitcoin  (Read 8924 times)
blockchain_master

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:06:24 AM

There are not too many places where I can pay with bitcoin, maybe in some hipster bar or coffee shop.

Same, almost no places to use it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Al the Alpaca

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:18:32 AM

It is difficult for bitcoin to be widely used. The speed of transactions is slow with high fees. Moreover, it is also suspected by some
Well, i guess that you're right. Bitcoin is not really usable in real life. Here in my country, There's no online shops that are accepting Bitcoin as mode of payment, even in fast foods and in restaurants. Some of the people here in forum said that there's a lot of companies that are using bitcoin but i didn't believe in it. Bitcoin is just here in the internet. It is not usable in the real world.

█ ANN THREAD █
Whitepaper
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAMFACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:24:48 AM

Bitcoin shows how good it is today to work on it every day and I'm good at bitcoin, I think it's a good thing to show in the future and it will be a good day.

Baokali92

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:40:55 PM

I usually read on news and blogs about bitcoin, It is usually used in investment, Trading are the most common used in bitcoin, It could also a medium to purchased goods and a form of payments for any services rendered in digital world. Bitcoin is very efficient to use in terms of processing transactions. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Simon241084

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:40:31 AM

It is not necessary to have bitcoin as the payment method. Why to limit yourself by just sticking with bitcoin. It's easier with bitcoin! Look around you and you will see a lot of people are thriving: gambling sites: just look at some signatures and how many sites earn, exchange, bank as the translation, the service is issuing debit cards for bitcoin.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 10:49:58 AM

Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

Who will accept it in store when confirmation time is so long.
The real life usage of bitcoin to like us individuals is that it is a very real quick helpful way to survive for our future needs and be able to sustain our daily livestyles.
although the bitcoin have used in the real life we can't deny the fact that the bitcoin is fitted in the online transaction because it is what is made.  it is for faster the transaction among two people. in the online we can see the output of the bitcoin it is more usable than in the reality also there are site that bitcoin only accepted.

ParveZ219

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:50:11 AM

Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

Who will accept it in store when confirmation time is so long.

First of all in real life bitcoins are generally not used as currency.. yes its used as currency by the the drug peddlars, gun smugglers...As its anonymous while bitcoins are used as thing which can be traded or an asset which is kept for long term investment... Except these there are no real usage...Yes one more the main usage is to get rich.
wahyu5

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:52:51 AM

Bitcoin can now be used for certain transactions where payment can be with bitcoin, in addition if there are some transactions that require the use of fiat money, then bitcoin can also be swapped into fiat money. So bitcoin in real life is very clear benefits and usefulness. But there is a slight lack of bitcoin that must be a correction and improvement of bitcoin is a long waiting time of the transaction, thus making some bitcoin users disappointed with it. Hopefully my correction could be the initial step of bitcoin repair and will make bitcoin as the best and trusted crypto.
kyledavid

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:33:59 PM

if the question is pertaining to a use in my life well it has a lot of usage it was one of the financial source of income which make my life financially stable though the market is down i always see to it that i have enough for my self during dump season because i know sooner bitcoin price will pump and it is my harvest time . bitcoin supported my needs and wants which is really main reason why i stay with bitcoin
SingAlong

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:30:42 AM

Bitcoin was made as a new electronic cash and new kind of money. Bitcoin can be used as payment system, to do some transactions, and to save and earn money. The real life usage of this bitcoin is to advance our technology when it comes to our payment system or transactions. You don't have to go in any central banks you just have to open your connection and online. Bitcoin was really made to lessen our hassle and worries and to make our life easier. It alsl give chances and opportunities to earn a lot to avail and sustain our daily needs.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
Gibsonlda

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:41:57 AM

the real use of life from bitcoin is essential to meet daily needs because investing in bitcoin is a very lucrative and promising investment, life is enjoying no worries if we spend a little on ourselves. I am so grateful and happy that I met the bitcoin it brings I live a successful life.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 03:54:23 AM

Bitcoin was made as a new electronic cash and new kind of money. Bitcoin can be used as payment system, to do some transactions, and to save and earn money. The real life usage of this bitcoin is to advance our technology when it comes to our payment system or transactions. You don't have to go in any central banks you just have to open your connection and online. Bitcoin was really made to lessen our hassle and worries and to make our life easier. It alsl give chances and opportunities to earn a lot to avail and sustain our daily needs.
But the function of bitcoin as a payment system has not been effective at this time. Well, we know that its use as a payment system is still limited with regard to legality. So I think the function of bitcoin is real and effective today is as a commodity and investment.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
katarina007

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:25:19 AM

I've paid btc for a grub transaction for over 3 years. An easier to find step and you can monero to shapeshift to provide all the kung fu chown you want. Bitcoin is not really usable in real life. Some people here in the forum say that a lot of companies are using bitcoin but I do not believe in it. It can not be used in the real world.
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:17:14 AM

Bitcoin was commonly used in investing, transaction and payment system. But the true essence of bitcoin is to learn and accept the new advancement of technology and makes our life more easier and convenient. Bitcoin is far different from banks it is usually gives more convenient and less hassle service because it has more cheaper fee and fast service. It also gives us more opportunities to earn big profit when it comes to investment. And also it gives chances to earn an extra income. It really helpful especially when it comes to financially.
erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:26:54 AM

Not just the problem of confirmation time but also fees for each transaction. Bitcoin will scale and it desperately needs to do so before it is accepted by everyone.
AngusErnest

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:41:56 AM

Nowadays, many countries in the world accept bitcoin as a kind of currency, but many countries banned and many countries don't know the existance of bitcoin. So that I still hope that bitcoin can be opened in the future.
Lazykarl

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:13:46 AM

Bitcoin and all other cryptocurrencies as a whole has wide range of application like on e-commerce and trading.
King_Linda

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:17:59 AM

I still can be sure that bitcoin can see more of a role in real life, such as to buy something in real life using internet transactions. This is one of the new breakthroughs that can compete with Fiat, good response will be seen more on bitcoin.
developno1

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:50:30 AM

In my country, no online store accepts Bitcoin as a payment method, even in fast food and in restaurants. Bitcoin is only here on the internet. I usually read news and blogs about bitcoin, Bitcoin deals are most commonly used in bitcoin, Bitcoin is very effective in dealing with transactions.
Sanu Simon

Activity: 215
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:57:08 AM

Real life usage of bitcoin is low compared to that of the traditional fiat in real life. In a gradual manner the usage of bitcoin keeps on increasing. More the real life usage, more will be the circulation taking the market capital grow big. As a beginning to the bull market now the dominance of bitcoin has gone high above 45%
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: