Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 12:57:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Real life usage of bitcoin  (Read 8924 times)
warkop121

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:11:46 AM

Nothing like that. It does not matter if the bitcoin confirmation is slow or what. When you send a bitcoin, you can not actually refund the payment so the buyer is sure that he or she will get the money. Also, you can negotiate a fee and ask the buyer to pay half and you will pay half of the confirmation which will be faster. No need to have bitcoin as a way of payment. Everything takes time to develop and those who have confidence will collect it for profit, there is nothing wrong with it. Roll Eyes
ParveZ219

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:23:42 AM

Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

Who will accept it in store when confirmation time is so long.

As per I see that the people are getting interested in Bitcoins because of the price difference of Bitcoin from 2013 to 2017. So generally the people are getting getting crazy for Bitcoins because they want to make some profit as they are watching other people's making a huge profit in fact or it is some people have made long term investment and they are millionaires now so now the people are also investing in Bitcoins and trading them and the main usage of Bitcoins is now a days is used for trading or as an asset more than a currency.
yousuf5
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:13:29 AM

Personally, Bitcoin has a very powerful use in my daily life. Besides from earning salary in my real life job, because of Bitcoin, it gives people opportunity to earn more extra at a very convenient way.More the real life usage, more will be the circulation taking the market capital grow big. As a beginning to the bull market now the dominance of bitcoin has gone high above 45%.This is one of the new breakthroughs that can compete with Fiat, good response will be seen more on bitcoin.
BertoloyBTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:40:18 AM

The real life usage of bitcoin is that it provide profits if you invest in bitcoin, and this gain will add something goid to your financial needs because bitcoin is income generates if you are good enough in trading activities  it will really of help to financial needs in your life.
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:22:02 AM

for now and specifically in my country, crypto currency can not be used for shopping. crypto for me to trade in the digital world, then I swapped it into fiat currency to use it.

oholdwave@gmail.com

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:26:36 AM

For the whole world to accept Bitcoin needs to improve quite a bit from speed to speed. No one buys a frying rack for $ 20 and the fee is $ 30
Mofazzal840

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:32:00 AM

According to my opinion bitcoin using has a lot of opportunity. Bitcoin can bring real life to a person. Bitcoin is used online salary, trade, etc.There are also many opportunity to btc. Smiley Wink
DianaZher3

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:36:30 AM

Do you think that Visa also had instant translations since its creation? -No, it's not. Wait a bit and this problem will be solved. Or do not wait and figure out how to solve it.
gooddly

Activity: 181

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 08:47:59 AM

Do you think that Visa also had instant translations since its creation? -No, it's not. Wait a bit and this problem will be solved. Or do not wait and figure out how to solve it.

Oh sure. I also believe that everything has its time. And the time of bitcoin and other crypto currency will still come ..
Maveric99

Activity: 144

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:06:23 AM

This is a business game only where you are smarter in its use every opportunity to spend Bitcoin, I have been using bitcoin to buy motorcycles and some of my home equipment online. I can also take the time to pay bills in my holidays like paying the food and hotel bills at that time with easier transactions.
Tharu96

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 09:14:24 AM

If you know how to manage your bitcoin, there are many applications of bitcoin in real life. Now, I spend bitcoin to buy some various collectibles. It is very useful in real life.
wonderfulvn

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:29:51 AM

Those who want to pay bills and shop online with bitcoin. Bitcoin is commonly used in investment, transaction and payment systems. Bitcoin is different from banking, it usually offers more convenient and less complex services as it has cheaper fees and faster service. And it also offers the opportunity to earn extra income.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:21:08 PM

Those who want to pay bills and shop online with bitcoin. Bitcoin is commonly used in investment, transaction and payment systems. Bitcoin is different from banking, it usually offers more convenient and less complex services as it has cheaper fees and faster service. And it also offers the opportunity to earn extra income.
In fact the use of bitcoin in real life is now increasing, specially in modern places where people are too much educated and give more priority to crypto currencies, no doubt that now the use of bitcoin is even increasing in backward countries where people are now getting awareness about bitcoin.
Boknoyz

Activity: 358
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:29:44 PM

Bitcoin is uses for the every payment purpose want to pay , even the airlines in Japan are started to accept Bitcoin payment ..so most of the time.bitcoin is amaze  instead of looking the bad thing , you should see the good thing also ,here many people are making earnings with the Bitcoin in his full time job.
temperatunre

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:23:35 PM

Bitcoin is only available here on the internet. The use of bitcoins of real life is low compared to using traditional networks in real life. The more you use the real life, the more traffic will flow as the market increases capital.
mekie

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:06:02 PM

Like anything new it will take a long time before it becomes generally. accepted and used. It is gradually getting there give it time and help it by spreading the word and using it when you can, and if you run a business start taking it for payment.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●      DAFZO.io      ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS
fndsr

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:11:55 PM

Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

Who will accept it in store when confirmation time is so long.
maybe at this time it can not happen because there are still many countries that have not formalize bitcoin as a valid and legitimate currency as happened in my country the government forbids bitcoin to conduct transactions directly

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
CraigShawn

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:14:03 PM

There are many ways to use bitcoin in our daily lives, in Philippin, we can purchase, pay bills, make government contributions by bitcoin directly, we can also pay tuition by bitcoin.
Thyristor

Activity: 471
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:22:08 PM

Majority of the countries BTC ATM is not available.I think maximum ATM is exist in United States & Canada.Also some European countries located ATM i think.I'm using BTC in my real life such as some restaurant accept Bitcoin in my country.so it was my memorable experience with BTC.
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:24:38 AM

In future that will change, believe me, technology is developing every day, the same is with bitcoin, people will find way how to increase speed of transactions and thanks to that it will be more usefull worldwide.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: