Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 06:23:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Real life usage of bitcoin  (Read 8927 times)
tantimutz

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:33:31 AM

Many people trade with bitcoin and use it only for profit but the real use of bitcoin will work when we start spending coins in the merchant shop for our daily needs because bitcoin is the best digital payment and if traders start accepting andknow the value of bitcoin, and they can also generate good profits because of the price change. I use bitcoin to transact as if I buy goods from my online store I use bitcoin as payment method because it is fast, safe and simple.
axemelada

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:24:52 PM

The appearance of Bitcoin in 2008 was the result of a systematic increase in the importance of technology in people's lives. The original idea of the authors of this cryptocurrency is the creation of an anonymous payment system that can simplify payments and transactions.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
Jaemouns

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:18:31 PM

Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

Who will accept it in store when confirmation time is so long.
The real life usage of bitcoin to like us individuals is that it is a very real quick helpful way to survive for our future needs and be able to sustain our daily livestyles.
cxmyifan16

Activity: 377

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:23:59 PM

I think that btc is the best one and it will be able to rule the market for long or mayb replace even the main currency we have now. to my mind, this is obvious because it is the best one among other coins

vvvvictoria

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:26:47 PM

Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

I fully agree with u. But it gives us great opportunity to make profit
RolandoBTC

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:27:06 PM

Bitcoin cannot roll your life from day by day, if you want to have a descent life find a good job with a good compensation and if you had it you can achieve your goals in life, and if you want extra income you can join this forum for your additional income with this you can achieve a wealthy life..
Azura.Nguyen

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:34:58 PM

I think the usage of Bitcoin in real life not much in this moment, not only BTC but also all remain coin and token should study and develop technology to make useful application to real life, then market can recovery.
Pedro18

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:39:44 PM

I have the first and only reply so far on the topic.

Cause I get you.... what's the point right? is there any real life usage?

PEOPLE are using it only as a means to increase their wealth, doing trading. And believe me, I know people that are set for life.

I miss my chance, shit happens.

But real usage? Dude, what are you doing with Bitcoin?
Do you have an idea? Grow it... and if you need help, get some devs and grow you idea. Making it happen. Or do you think you need permission?  -- Gavin Andersen   ( that's almost a quote from G.A)

Transaction speed to slow? C'mon there are easy ways to solve that using alt-coins and exchanges, and other methods, transaction speed will increase as technology is adopted by Bitcoin, like Sewgit and Lightning transactions in Litecoin. Possibbly other coins can go mainstream.

The fact is that there's no middle man ( taking out of the pictures the Bitcoin miners fee which I believe is has grown out of proportion for small transactions , but Bitcoin is the first coin without a country, ain't that enough for you?)

Growing and building your own business has never been so easy thanks to Bitcoin.

Think about something you can build with Bitcoin, and if you have the means, please do.

This is about the possibility of what we can do, the people, not being controlled and governed by private banking institutions.

But to answer your question>>> Real life usage with Bitcoin?
yeah, sure you can use it to buy anything online with third party services, even a house.
But REAL LIFE usage, is still not implemented.

And this is only my opinion.

I hope I will be the first to do something with Bitcoin in the city I live in.
And yes, I'm building and doing launching something myself this very month.(crossing fingers while I wait for a transaction being made)

Cheers, hope you find the answer you are looking for, here or in the following replies.
This is us, no Banks, no institution,but people.
Main use of Bitcoin is for payments, but I'm just disappointed to some people who are using Bitcoin just to earn profits. They said that Bitcoin is the key to become rich, so there are many newbie in crypto has lost their money in Bitcoin when they invest at the peak of the price of Bitcoin.
shainasaz

Activity: 372
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:02:58 PM

The real life usage of bitcoin is to use it in a good way because some people used it in a illegal way like spending their money in bad things. We can say that bitcoin is better than other job if we used our money to buy foods, clothes or anythings that is very important to survivr together with our family.

cc80aa

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:28:52 PM

Real life usage of bitcoin , I research bitcoin before i signing up so according to my research you can probably loss your money in nvesting bitcoin but if you try to study it.We have a big opportunity to gain also a big profit from it if you know how to be.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:39:12 PM

there are now many people who are using bitcoin in their daily lives, I am one of the people who adapt it because it is user friendly and my life is now easier than before. Actually, the government in my country legalize it and people can freely use it in different transactions.
tyronecoinbit

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:44:55 PM

there are now many people who are using bitcoin in their daily lives, I am one of the people who adapt it because it is user friendly and my life is now easier than before. Actually, the government in my country legalize it and people can freely use it in different transactions.

I hope I will feel the freedom of using bitcoin just like you have felt It now because In our country bitcoin still regulated and not yet legalized. But I believed someday bitcoin will legalize In our country and might be used as alternative way of payment through online transaction.
CrimBit

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:03:11 PM

Currently the use of Bitcoin in real life is very low, this is due to the limitations of people in accepting Bitcoin as a means of payment. but this will peak high in a short time because users have started using it directly without changing to traditional fiat.
And I don't think it's a problem if bitcoin confirmation is slow or something. When you send bitcoin, you cannot actually return the payment so the buyer is sure that he will get the money.
frey_oh

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:14:35 PM

in my opinion the main use of real life Bitcoin is to transact buying and selling and payment, it's the fact that bitcoin has been used to buy goods and services even though there aren't many who adopt all bitcoin for payment.
itzura

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:40:45 PM

I think bitcoin is much better, just look at some merchants that have received bitcoin as a direct payment tool. Let's say amazon, hotels and restaurants also have received bitcoin. It does not yet cover the whole but for the future, be assured that everything will get better.
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:12:47 PM

We can use bitcoin for various kind of work. Everyone use bitcoin according to their needs. Bitcoin mainly use as a money transaction tool. Bitcoin provide its user safe, secure and fast transaction facility with low transaction cost this thing attract many people to use it. Many small businessman and online sellers use bitcoin for this reason. Another use of bitcoin is investment. Many investor widely use it as a investing tool for its profitable investment history.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
rasmadisulaiman

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:24:18 PM

The use of bitcoin in the real world can be used as payment for employee salaries, purchases and sales. but there has been a prior agreement on what currency is used in the transaction.
For now, bitcoin is still not widely used in the real world, in the future bitcoin will continue to grow and maybe everyone will use it in their daily lives.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
███ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Whitepaper    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬
kyledavid

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:41:13 PM

bitcoin has lots of usage to me . i am using it in paying bills online which saves my time and effort . i can also use it in shopping online . Bitcoin also serve as our source of income which makes our lives more financially stable . We are more secure because we put our money in bitcoin instead in banks because we earn profit in bitcoin rather than saving it in our bank accounts
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:17:21 PM

We can use it in our daily life. Same as fiat money we cab buy anything what we need yeah some are conirmation is to slow. But technology is continuing the development of transactions payment. More country did'nt recognize the importance of bitcoin. As we know that it could very helpful in terms of paying without giving a paper money.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Hanazawa

Activity: 181
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:37:32 PM

As virtual currency bitcoin are used anywhere like a fiat money. cryptocurrency could be possible to use as national or international medium of exchange since many countries are using this type of currency. Like having bitcoin ATM around the world and online shopping sites that accept bitcoin and ethereum it is the indication of we are going to new generation. The world is actually still developing  and adopting modernization and globalization.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► H (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: