Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:19:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Real life usage of bitcoin  (Read 8924 times)
keepcalmalways

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:53:56 PM

in my point of view, we need to stop comparing BTC to fiat at all. it are two different currencys who fight eachother, and if we keep comparing one will lose!

it is nearly impossible to put a price tag on bitcoin and it reduces trust in the system. For example if you want to use BTC in daily life to buy for example gold or houses, just go to a gold seller and ask how much gold he will give you for your BTC, if you do this daily, people will get used to this question and will start to put there gold for sale in BTC, if we do this on a daily basis by every purchase we make, we are creating little exchanges who will compete, and are putting a real value in BTC.

for example, we go to the local car dealer and ask the price for a Mercedes in BTC at 4 different shops, they will start competing with eachoter to sell your car for BTC, and on the other side are they getting used to selling and buying with BTC.

as i said, fiat can not be linked to crypto, it is against the nature of crypto. fiat is a trust system, who will be replaced by a different kind of trustless system.

tomorrow go to 5 different gold shops, car dealers, real estate companies or what ever company you want to buy something from and ask how much BTC they want for your purchase, this is your real life value and usage of BTC.

Jyominall

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:53:03 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin has no real world use outside as an investment store of value, like gold. Because it's was created for online payments and cash money is hard to withdraw in whole world.
*kimcil*

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:58:14 AM

From the beginning, I have used bitcoin to buy items that are exactly the same as fiat, hoard, invest part.
dilemamis

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:18:08 AM

What more than one country needs to legalize it as a currency that is similar to its national currency, is now real life use is low, but this will peak high in a short time because users have started using it directly without changing to traditional fiat.
Nanacoin

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:30:02 AM

Bitcoin is doing well with its project and growth. However, the long transaction time is becoming nuisance to its user. I hope something good can be done about it
rancakadu

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:37:04 AM

Personally, Bitcoin has a very strong use in my daily life. Apart from getting a salary in my real work, because of Bitcoin, it gives people the opportunity to earn more money.
ajuelnah akun

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:45:22 AM

not in all countries there are stores that accept payments using bitcoin, but now bitcoin ATMs are starting to spread in various countries. I hope after this in my country bitcoin is accepted as payment.
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:56:31 AM

Unfortunately in my country it is still difficult to use bitcoin for direct transactions, this is what makes the development of bitcoin difficult and I'm sure almost all countries also like that.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:37:30 AM

Unfortunately in my country it is still difficult to use bitcoin for direct transactions, this is what makes the development of bitcoin difficult and I'm sure almost all countries also like that.
I think that's what is called development. the development of bitcoin will not run short and all parties will accept bitcoin. not like that. all need processes like adoption and acceptance of bitcoin. I think in the next few years you will see shops around you receiving bitcoin
btcnijuan

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:51:07 AM

Bitcoin has many usage in our life like investment and payment. I think the real usage of it is use it as a currency, a virtual money use in internet, buy goods online using it.
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:11:55 AM

I think futuristic about bitcoin on this. If bitcoin has a priviledge to have a credit cards and atm's, it is necessary for us to be investing on bitcoins, and it will gonna make our everyday life easy. However it is just only my opinion.
Happy Fun

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:17:34 AM

Yeah is that my question? What will happen to this world if price bitcoin going down or rise up. But lately bitcoin market condition is stable. And i hope it will be better tomorrow. Smiley
ThirdPrize2

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:50:20 PM

Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

Who will accept it in store when confirmation time is so long.
there are now many people who are using bitcoin in their daily lives, I am one of the people who adapt it because it is user friendly and my life is now easier than before. Actually, the government in my country legalize it and people can freely use it in different transactions.
How are you actually using it?
thepers0n

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:53:24 PM

I strongly believe that BTC can be used in the near future in the real life. For example even today it is comfortable to send money using BTC so I expect that BTC will be one of the most popular methods of payment
cryptonewsID

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:02:22 PM

Bitcoin has many usage in our life like investment and payment. I think the real usage of it is use it as a currency, a virtual money use in internet, buy goods online using it.
strongly agree with your opinion bitcoin is used as an online transaction, used to make credit purchases, purchase items, and others. and very easy for users.
Nanot

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:11:39 PM

Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

For me as in the past years that im just a first person who can be able to seen but aside from that i never see bitcoins that are in the future currencies.  But since we are involved in thesociety we are aware about bitcoin so that bitcoin is a interresting thing not  just waiting time and effort but it will remains the same and when recovery is done you cannot be exempt of great opportunities.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
Findingnemo

Activity: 2352
Merit: 772

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:17:27 PM

Until now the bitcoin is not yet ready for using in the real life or we are not yet ready to adopt the new technology but the time will come one day when we can buy a cup of coffee or one gallon of fuel with bitcoins.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Irfansyed

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:22:12 PM

Being relatively new to the crytpo space, I loved the way I could invest my money myself and make great returns. It gives me control over my own investments that I couldn't achieve anywhere else. But, ok so once I made those profits, how to cash them in and use that money.i think all using is bitcoin real life my life is going good point to btc i hope next year
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:36:23 PM

For me, there's a possibility that bitcoin would really so much use in the real life. Because of it's very popular in the whole world, and it's really a good thing to use people as a payments method as a btc. And it's really worth it coz it's have  a lot of usage in real life. And I am the one who prove it.
MinerFTW

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:39:08 PM

Overall, I've read somewhere that there are more than 2500 ATM machines all over the world (maybe they are more), but I think this is far from enough to say that BTC is used in the real world. I think it's still not as usable for our everyday life. More is going on for investments.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: