Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:56:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CREAMcoin [CRM] • 0.18.1.0 • Skein • POW  (Read 137484 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Altcoin11

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 02:25:47 AM

CreamCoin"

It seem block explorer is down: •Make sure the web address http://195.181.247.55:3000 is correct

2nd,

My test deposit of 1 coin has vanished from my web wallet that is bookmarked properly. I've looked at it 4 days in a row. Late this afternoon it vanished. Shows Zero Balance and says below the Transaction History "no transaction"

So how can this be? no transactions etc.

Ok, appears to be a few ongoing issues.  Roll Eyes
I'm having the same issue with the web wallet, again.

Creamcoin has appeared on the voting list in novaexchange https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:37:06 AM

Creamcoin has appeared on the voting list in novaexchange https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/

VOTED!  Wink

This coin should be listed on the very best exchanges, but got to start somewhere lol

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
ivakar

Activity: 756
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:54:57 AM

I also voted.
We need 250 votes.All those who have a account in nova pls vote for CREAM.
thanks
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 12:15:55 PM

I also voted.
We need 250 votes.All those who have a account in nova pls vote for CREAM.
thanks
Or create an account and vote  Grin

Nova Exchange is a decent and an up and coming exchange, I used it somewhat for a while with no issues.

Elypse

Activity: 251
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 01:49:45 PM

VOTED!  Wink

This coin should be listed on the very best exchanges, but got to start somewhere lol

I would imagine this was not submitted by the CreamTeam. A community member probably set this up because you basically only need the github to do so.

If it was done by the CreamTeam they would have made an announcement. And also on their roadmap, it says no exchanges until August, of which they said they would be on the top exchanges. So anyone trying to sell their coins now is going to be disappointed in a month.

Olivious

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 01:51:55 PM

When will be the twitter bounties distribute? I want to buy more creamcoins where will i buy? Thank you!
CREAMteam (OP)

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

https://creamcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 02:54:06 PM

We are still distributing coin to ICO investors. goes slowly because they slowly response to our emails sent to them.

After that Twitter distribution will start,
We think that everything should be done until 1st of August.
After that we are going to exchange! There you can buy more Creams!

Alan Dref

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 02:58:40 PM

Is it pre-ico or ICO soon? Or is it closed yet?

Didn't get any info from your website.
complexring

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 04:45:12 PM

I had a single masternode working and reachable on private and public net but after switching to a multiple (ten) masternode config I am able to start them all and they show mining but none of them are actually running and bound to the port I gave them. It goes to 00m:00s for all of my MNs. I do earn mining rewards but they aren't actually running. I have put 100k coins in every address associated with this and am able to start them all via the My Creamnodes tab. Thanks for any help

rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=...
rpcpassword=...
rpcport=57077
port=56066
promode=1
masternode=1
masternodeaddr=... (ten times with diff ports)
masternodeprivkey=... (ten times with diff privkeys)
staking=0
server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
rescan=0
reindex=0
defaultkey=1
logtimestamps=1
maxconnections=50
rpcthreads=30
verifychain=0
dns=1

almost guaranteed you have to run a different daemon for each master node -- contrary to what people claim.

it's the most idiotic thing I've ever seen so far in not allowing 1 daemon control multiple master nodes ...

par for course ...
Elypse

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 01:29:40 AM

Is it pre-ico or ICO soon? Or is it closed yet?

Didn't get any info from your website.

The ICO is over. The conversation has clearly switch to distribution.

Altcoin11

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 02:11:24 PM

Dev can you add a link to novaexchange voting to the first post?
Elypse

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 02:15:36 PM

Dev can you add a link to novaexchange voting to the first post?

As I mentioned previously, I would imagine the devs do not want to promote this addition to Nova. As stated in their road map and as they have mentioned multiple times, their set of exchanges are not scheduled until August for release and trading. Nova was probably submitted by a community member since they were anxious to dump the coins. Cream probably doesn't want to promote this because it doesn't follow their roadmap. The whole point of having a 1 month break between ICO completion and exchange release allowing for successful implementation of mining and node setup as well as people getting their master's working. People who want to trade and dump their ICO coins will only hurt themselves in the long run. 1 month is not a long time to wait. Plus it gives us a lot more time to state plenty of rewards in the meantime.

x23a1s

Activity: 171

kiramine.com

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 06:03:04 PM

hey there,

me and a friend are investigate in cream ico

and we both get the email for coin delivery.

after answered the email from cream it takes about 2-3 hours and the coins are incoming in our wallets.

greetz x23a1s

Etanllah

Activity: 426

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 06:10:31 PM

The issue is that the devs are waiting until they get all the ICO coins distributed. The reason it's taking so long to get all the ICO coins passed out is because they are not using an efficient method. Here's how the ICO distribution is working:

The devs sent an email to all ICO investors asking for each investor to reply via email with their CREAM address that they created.

Do you realize how many people don't check their email very often? How many people used a secondary email address? How many emails potentially went to the spam/junk folder? How many people forgot to reply?

If the devs wait for everyone to reply, this coin will never make it out of the ICO phase.

They ARE paying. I replied back and got my coins within a few hours. I got my masternode set up and all is good. (except I can't seem to stake my wallet)

The coin is NOT a scam in the sense that the devs aren't paying or they are dragging it out, they're just using a terrible method. I cant vouch to any other claims.
CREAMteam (OP)

Activity: 473

https://creamcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 12:15:24 AM

We want to be as clear as possible.
We agree the ICO distribution method is terrible, but distribution has started and going well.
CRM is new young coin and we don't want to rush to exchanges.
Twitter payouts will start soon, as collecting addresses is almost complete, just few days away.
Creating a masternode is so easy, 2 clicks, 1 copy paste, restart wallet. Masternode works perfect.
We didn't added CRM to Nova exchange.
We will add CRM to exchanges after August the 1st.
We can not gamble with Bitcoins doesn't knowing the destiny of BTC.
Keeping Bitcoins on exchange, making a wall and trading without knowing which chain that exchange will support, (if it is any other chain) is red black gamble game. We do not like that.
After 1st of August we will contact all exchanges.
Rushing to exchanges is not good idea. Pushing our team to do more and better will not produce any better results. www.cream.technology is doing very good, and in time will start to get more and more interest and profit, which will be used to improve the coin itself. There is no limit in development. We want to be on Bittrex, we want to be on shapeshift, we want CRM to be on coinpayments, we even had a talk about CRM ATM, our team very well understands that all of this needs time. All previous mentioned services doesn't even heard about CRM, and even if they have, they still want to see how all this will come out before they even think to support CRM. Money is not a problem, but as far as i can see the TIME is the problem, no one wants to wait, no one have too much time to spent.
This summer is very hot, half of the team members took a vacation, hey guys, you should too.
Everything in the end will come out perfectly fine.

MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 12:33:04 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2017, 12:46:08 AM by MinermanNC

We agree the ICO distribution method is terrible, but distribution has started and going well.
Twitter payouts will start soon, as collecting addresses is almost complete, just few days away.
Creating a masternode is so easy, 2 clicks, 1 copy paste, restart wallet. Masternode works perfect.
Keeping Bitcoins on exchange, making a wall and trading without knowing which chain that exchange will support, (if it is any other chain) is red black gamble game. We do not like that.
Rushing to exchanges is not good idea. Pushing our team to do more and better will not produce any better results. www.cream.technology is doing very good, and in time will start to get more and more interest and profit, which will be used to improve the coin itself. There is no limit in development. We want to be on Bittrex, we want to be on shapeshift, we want CRM to be on coinpayments, we even had a talk about CRM ATM, our team very well understands that all of this needs time. All previous mentioned services doesn't even heard about CRM, and even if they have, they still want to see how all this will come out before they even think to support CRM. Money is not a problem, but as far as i can see the TIME is the problem, no one wants to wait, no one have too much time to spent.
This summer is very hot, half of the team members took a vacation, hey guys, you should too.
Thank you for that update and clarifications.

Stay active  Wink  it goes a long ways in a new coin launch

nid125

Activity: 510
Merit: 254

ImpulsX

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 07:09:20 AM

hey there,

me and a friend are investigate in cream ico

and we both get the email for coin delivery.

after answered the email from cream it takes about 2-3 hours and the coins are incoming in our wallets.

greetz x23a1s

You mean "participate" in ICO isn't it?

The issue is that the devs are waiting until they get all the ICO coins distributed. The reason it's taking so long to get all the ICO coins passed out is because they are not using an efficient method. Here's how the ICO distribution is working:

The devs sent an email to all ICO investors asking for each investor to reply via email with their CREAM address that they created.

Do you realize how many people don't check their email very often? How many people used a secondary email address? How many emails potentially went to the spam/junk folder? How many people forgot to reply?

If the devs wait for everyone to reply, this coin will never make it out of the ICO phase.

They ARE paying. I replied back and got my coins within a few hours. I got my masternode set up and all is good. (except I can't seem to stake my wallet)

The coin is NOT a scam in the sense that the devs aren't paying or they are dragging it out, they're just using a terrible method. I cant vouch to any other claims.

Exactly as above plus my wallet staking without issue

Thank you for that update and clarifications.

Stay active  Wink  it goes a long ways in a new coin launch

Absolutely!
Thank you dev that you found the time to do quick "update" we need hear from you from time to time Wink
Etanllah

Activity: 426

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 11:29:31 AM

Exactly as above plus my wallet staking without issue

THats the only thing I can't get working. How are you staking? Mine won't work.

I have my wallet encrypted, then I unlocked for staking only.
jukKas

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 11:34:49 AM

Everything looks nice, but there isn't much information in their website. Will be watching this. Good luck for the devs!

Bitcoin
Elypse

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 07:14:09 PM

Everything looks nice, but there isn't much information in their website. Will be watching this. Good luck for the devs!

What do you mean, there isn't much information? What isn't on the website that you want to know?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: