Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:09:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So I want to get into trading.  (Read 9580 times)
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:13:42 PM

Obviously, I need BTC to get in but it seems like everything is high right now.  Should I wait till BTC is < 2k? Or ETH < 200? I'd like to get in and start trading alt coins.  But for me to maximize my profits in USD I need to wait till BTC is at a reasonable cost.  Or do you guys see it climbing to 3k in the next couple of months?

Prediction of Bitcoins and Altcoin is little bit tougher because the source of information and the technical analysis is not up to the mark and their accuracy level is not high as compared to the stock market and commodity market. Right now the market conditions are not good and there is panic going on due to the Bithumb exchange got hacked and also there countries like India are planning to ban or restrict the cryptocurrencies for short time period as there are tons of scams going on inside their country. You just wait either for the prices to cross $8500 or go below $4000 to take long or short positions.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
belalangsembah

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:13:49 AM

at least I get my income from my business and my hard ship in the trading industry. In this statement I want to trade because on a daily basis I will earn an income or profit even if it is not the same range or amount as any other company
dekcutbusu33

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:43:09 AM

I start trading as soon as possible because the price will not go down but the price will rise more. I have to buy Bitcoin at what price now because in the future it will increase and I will get a profit and if I want to start trading with Altcoin I just try to get something that goes up more.
ukboss

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 11:10:58 AM

Nowadays there are too many people start trading but if you want to get into trading before start trading you must learn about cryptocurrency trading otherwise you lose your whole money and at last you also blame in cryptocurrency is bad. Too many people start trading and too many people move into cryptocurrency but one resign is very important that is learning and analysis coin market, most of the people don’t analysis cryptocurrency market and start trading. So I suggest everyone before learn then start trading.
gohan21

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:17:02 AM

Right now we want to trade bitcoin right now because I think I just knock down all the price of the purchase which are altcoins in the market especially bitcoin
 it's great cooked price of ethereum and bitcoin so I'm interested trade with alts right now.
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:23:13 AM

Start trading crypto currency is quite a difficult step. But it is necessary if you want to succeed. First, study the literature on the cryptocurrencies market, then on the technical analysis. Try to use technical and fundamental analysis in the aggregate. And start trading with not big sums and most importantly trade only for your money. Do not take credit or borrow.
And about Bitcoin according to technical analysis I think it will be in flat till the end of this year. But also it will crash to $ 1200 - 3000. and will go back to current levels. Then it will start it recovery.
racingboy

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:34:32 PM

I use BTCtc as my capital in my trades, 2 birds in one stone, I'm increasing my BTCtc while BTCtc is increasing in local value.

June 2018 a great opportunity to buy.
blackandred

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:06:27 PM

if you want to profit from bitcoin trading , you better be more patient . wait for the right time . now is a good time to buy bitcoin . its price is only 6435 dollars .
GideonGono

Activity: 2016
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 02:49:35 PM

Obviously, I need BTC to get in but it seems like everything is high right now.  Should I wait till BTC is < 2k? Or ETH < 200? I'd like to get in and start trading alt coins.  But for me to maximize my profits in USD I need to wait till BTC is at a reasonable cost.  Or do you guys see it climbing to 3k in the next couple of months?

Well not to discouraged you , its only my perspective and for what i believe , i rather go for atlcoin and eth as you can see right now price of bitcoin is gradually decreasing and the rate of supply and demand on the market cap seems low , so its patently that its not have much to enable to pump up but still hoping i know bitcoin will surprise us , its really hard to predict.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:00:10 PM

if you want to profit from bitcoin trading , you better be more patient . wait for the right time . now is a good time to buy bitcoin . its price is only 6435 dollars .
Of course we will have to have patience being a trader because nothing happens if you sell at panic but only lose, try to increase your knowledge and trade for long term, long term trading has more profit than day trading, I think we should buy some bitcoin right now as price is low and one thing we should certainly do is buying at low and selling high because it will increase our profit more than double
dadabosade67

Activity: 129

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 02:57:59 PM

Nothing can be told right now. You should go far away as much as you can. There is no unicorn in this world. If you want to stay, start losing some money by trading and you will have your own experience
Jaci

Activity: 219
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:26:40 AM

If you want to get into trading so I think it is a good decision because if you do any kind of job and you can trading with your job. It is a very profitable platform but you need to learn about trading without learning you can’t make a good result in trading. I'd suggest for trading you must follow babypips because you can get her good tips for your trading.
ThorWin

Activity: 218

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:49:20 AM

You can participate in the transaction at any time. I think the Crypto market is always ready to welcome warriors with impatience, with patience.
kolfedinew

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:49:38 AM

If you want to get into trading so I think it is a good decision because if you do any kind of job and you can trading with your job. It is a very profitable platform but you need to learn about trading without learning you can’t make a good result in trading. I'd suggest for trading you must follow babypips because you can get her good tips for your trading.
It is good time to start! Anyway I am supporting the opinions above about start from the begining! from the first step - learning!
Before start trading you must learn about cryptocurrency trading! This step help you to avoid mistakes! Anyway experiance come with experiance!
mountain_hacker

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:52:11 AM

It is good time to start! Anyway I am supporting the opinions above about start from the begining! from the first step - learning!
Before start trading you must learn about cryptocurrency trading! This step help you to avoid mistakes! Anyway experiance come with experiance!
Could you suggest something for newbies?
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:57:16 AM

You can participate in the transaction at any time. I think the Crypto market is always ready to welcome warriors with impatience, with patience.
It is getting wise to be in trading rather than of doing nothing all day or just holding all the time. I may doubt if people could learn such ways to gain more profits. Though holding is important also but it won't applies all the time, we need to diversify it and in trading could be the best option.
kolfedinew

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:58:53 AM

If you are a newbie at trading questions, you can watch webinars at youtube. I have seen one project trying to create the platforms which contains all in one portal. Where beginer can find all info about ongoin ico, with explanations and opinions of experienced traders, and get qualified education - how to invest in crypto!+ read some articles which  users add at the portal
Crypto_Bro

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:08:52 AM

If you are a newbie at trading questions, you can watch webinars at youtube. I have seen one project trying to create the platforms which contains all in one portal. Where beginer can find all info about ongoin ico, with explanations and opinions of experienced traders, and get qualified education - how to invest in crypto!+ read some articles which  users add at the portal

Yep, I've seen that portal. It's Streamity. They had some free webinars in youtube that were useful to make my case better. I upgraded my cryptotrading skills. I got their tokens and I hope to earn now.
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:18:22 AM

I think you can anytime get into trading. Because all we know, bitcoin is a very volatile coin. Then if you buy it in 6k USD then you can sell them in 6400-7k USD very soon. I don't know you bought bitcoin that time or not, but if you bought on that time then you already in profits! Isn't it? So, I would like to suggest you don't wait to see bitcoin in 2K USD again. Do invest now and keep trying to learn with honesty.

trespiclof

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:29:31 AM

Yep, I've seen that portal. It's Streamity. They had some free webinars in youtube that were useful to make my case better. I upgraded my cryptotrading skills. I got their tokens and I hope to earn now.

They going to launch something huge! I mean Idea is very good! Portal will include information and analytical, investment and educational resources, each of them will exist as a separate!
For example you are interested in info-analytical resourse - you going to market overview (about types of cryptocurrency wallets, protection of crypto-assets, current ICOs, give you recommendations on purchasing tokens.) & news portal ( going to be an aggregator that collects the basic information from crypto-portals, social networks, crypto-companies and developers, it highlights main aspects and excludes unnecessary information)
If you interested in investments - there going to be statistic ico calendar blogs and articles etc
And of course streamity school - educational portal - for different levels
They have alredy launched  beta (Can you imagine this? - they are at crowdsale period but the main product - you can test it )
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: