Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:45:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So I want to get into trading.  (Read 9581 times)
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:18:10 PM

You wait for best moment which will not come so start and make things to happen,This is perfect time to invest in Bitcoin currently Bitcoin is cheaper but till end of year it will hit on peak if you buy now and hold for couple of months you will gain handsome profit.The basic thing to get in trade must educate yourself and learn the basics of trading research the market and coins and learn to control the emotions because trading need patience and bold decisions at the right time.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
Quoctuan

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:55:29 PM

I start trading as soon as possible because the price will not go down but the price will rise more. I have to buy Bitcoin at what price now because in the future it will increase and I will get a profit and if I want to start trading with Altcoin I just try to get something that goes up more.
WARlrus

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:28:16 PM

this game belongs the faster investors. No one are willing wait to 2000$/BTC. They will buy back at 5000$ for sure. So, you should be hurry to buy BTC now. The market has just recovered.

Virtual Rehab➣➣➣ Psychological Rehabilitation for Vulnerable Populations
inesterdd

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:45:10 PM

I start trading as soon as possible because the price will not go down but the price will rise more. I have to buy Bitcoin at what price now because in the future it will increase and I will get a profit and if I want to start trading with Altcoin I just try to get something that goes up more.
To make a profit in altcoin, you need to choose the right coin! It is better to invest in bitcoin and make a profit.
P.S. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush!
KobeBriant 24

Activity: 205

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:38:27 PM

The first thing that you need to understand is how to control yourself on bad situations, and you need to learn how to be prepared if there is another crash or something related to that, because it is not something easy to handle after all

131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:39:38 PM

You wait for best moment which will not come so start and make things to happen,This is perfect time to invest in Bitcoin currently Bitcoin is cheaper but till end of year it will hit on peak if you buy now and hold for couple of months you will gain handsome profit.The basic thing to get in trade must educate yourself and learn the basics of trading research the market and coins and learn to control the emotions because trading need patience and bold decisions at the right time.

that's right, if he bought bitcoin last year and sold it in January 2018, the profit he earned might be 300% more.
if seen for this month, we should buy bitcoin at 6k yesterday, and wait until the end of this year, it will be an advantage in the new year.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:24:15 PM

The first thing that you need to understand is how to control yourself on bad situations, and you need to learn how to be prepared if there is another crash or something related to that, because it is not something easy to handle after all

Indeed, discipline first. Emotions is your worst enemy in trading. When you see a coin or token that is currently pumping, don't get excited and buy thinking that sudden surge of price will continue because you might be too late buy. Use tools like RSI and Bollinger Bands to help you decide if the trend will continue or not.
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:27:28 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2018, 06:41:38 AM by p3ppymon

I have been reading a book and there was a concept about “script your change”. This is quite a simple statement, but contains the tool to get better in anything you do. In other words, try to write down what you want to achieve and divide it into smaller tasks. Set yourself some realistic goals. I am pretty sure you can achieve anything with it.
myown2cents

Activity: 58
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:43:53 AM

In order to have a trading experience it must first be able to spend a lot of time observing it, to know the flow of a market, because it is a great loss to invest in a trade if it has not learned yet.
First of all you should know what is crypto and how it works. Then try to collect information about the carotid market. After that invest some money in bitcoin and Altcoin as well, and look the market situation on daily basis and if possible take deep analysis both fundamental and technical of the market if you can do and then fo ahead and start trading.
alminium

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:27:51 AM

I think start trading as soon as possible because the price will not go down but the price will rise again. We have to buy Bitcoin at what price now because in the future will increase and we will get profit. In this statement I want to trade because every day I will earn income or profits even if they do not have the same range or amount as other companies.
kobe24

Activity: 616

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:33:50 AM

I think start trading as soon as possible because the price will not go down but the price will rise again. We have to buy Bitcoin at what price now because in the future will increase and we will get profit. In this statement I want to trade because every day I will earn income or profits even if they do not have the same range or amount as other companies.
You're right i can see also a green market and we should grab it i can feel altcoins will rise again once we hit $10k.

victoryana

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:40:27 AM

Would you like to participate in the transaction?
You want to become a trader with something new in trading, you can join now to become an investor and you also need to learn how to trade more effectively.
goodluck0319

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:20:34 AM

I think you need to gradually purchase, at different levels, in order to be able to buy cheaper, but do not lose if the price goes higher
Ekenegbu123

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:46:52 AM

I sincerely do not think that bitcoin price would get to 2k. Its better that you do not buy coins with all your money at same time. You buy now and as the price goes lower, you buy. This enables you do  dollar cost averaging and and you minimize your risk and you have a good price entry
Aris novianto

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:23:32 AM

if you want to trade do now, because the trading market began to stabilize its price, now I also invest in the trading market, because the market has started to improve, and I want to make a profit

CCN    CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN   
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰     Service Thread    Whitepaper
AidenChewings

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:02:28 PM

You can see in some other posts there are many useful instruction for getting in trading. You should read all of them because it's very interesting and useful for people who want to succeed in trading.
RockBar0

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:16:23 PM

if you want to trade do now, because the trading market began to stabilize its price, now I also invest in the trading market, because the market has started to improve, and I want to make a profit
Short-term trading during this time is a very good choice for investors because it is difficult to predict the future trend of the market so preservation of capital is a priority. Keep track of coins with increased trading volume and cheap price, buy and sell when the profit is over 10%.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:40:53 PM

Short-term trading during this time is a very good choice for investors because it is difficult to predict the future trend of the market so preservation of capital is a priority. Keep track of coins with increased trading volume and cheap price, buy and sell when the profit is over 10%.
Though it's difficult to achieved but still possible if you have proper knowledge, shorting coins might bring something good for our investment just need
to take some risk and make sure that you fully understand what it takes to avoid certain mistake and loses from your trade, there's a lots of training
basis where you can study and make yourself comfortable dealing with short term trading.
gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:07:07 PM

Obviously, I need BTC to get in but it seems like everything is high right now.  Should I wait till BTC is < 2k? Or ETH < 200? I'd like to get in and start trading alt coins.  But for me to maximize my profits in USD I need to wait till BTC is at a reasonable cost.  Or do you guys see it climbing to 3k in the next couple of months?
In my opinion, it would be very difficult for bitcoin to reach $2000. There are now a lot of countries that recognize bitcoin, which means more people are investing in bitcoins. That makes the price of bitcoin impossible to fall too deep, according to me now is the best time to buy bitcoin
bosimpson54

Activity: 271

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:09:53 PM

Yes, he should not wait any longer. Right now the price of bitcoin is at the test level. It can pump very fast at any time or it may decrease. No one is sure, but follow me to buy bitcoins as soon as possible
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: