Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:08:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So I want to get into trading.  (Read 9580 times)
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:10:10 PM

Good idea to start investments into trading industry
because we are all familiar that trading business is a daily basis, so meaning you can earn a good amount of income or profit in daily.

The newbie might not get the daily profits but it does not mean that he should not start trading. With time, the guy will start to earn more and more. He will work out his strategy of trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kidsrock

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:14:50 AM

you can enter the exchange in anytime and you can do it right now while the price for every coin is not too higher. you can buy as many coins as you can buy you need to know to determine a good price to buy because sometimes, the price can run out from your analysis. and if you can do analysis, then it is better to make calculations in how much price you want to buy and decide how much profit you want to take, this time is difficult to make a bigger profit unless the price can jump higher.
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:45:03 AM

People who have money can enter the market but one thing you need understand in the crypto market is, there is huge risk involved in it without understanding the market it is very bad idea to join in cryptocurrency trading. At last, you might lose all your money if you don't have good experience towards the market.
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:56:22 AM

Invest as much as you are afford to loose, not even a single $$ more than that. Crypto is volatile and people just lose too much when surge or dump happens. So be cautious, know what you are doing and dont work with emotions.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
lamadu3

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:52:31 AM

to be able to do trading is very easy, you just need to find capital that you can have to be able to buy whatever coins you want and make sure you buy coins that have very good price movements.

The money is always needed here. If you do not have the initial capital to buy tokens and Bitcoin, you can start with Bounties. When you get the awards, you can invest them in the cryptocurrency and start trading.
luckyluigi

Activity: 239

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:07:23 PM

Obviously, I need BTC to get in but it seems like everything is high right now.  Should I wait till BTC is < 2k? Or ETH < 200? I'd like to get in and start trading alt coins.  But for me to maximize my profits in USD I need to wait till BTC is at a reasonable cost.  Or do you guys see it climbing to 3k in the next couple of months?
Again obviously you will be in need of trading practice so just handsome amount of money which would be not regrettable for you in case of loss and try to perform some trading.
Harley29

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:54:19 PM

To my mind, everyone can enter the market today. the only thing to take into account whether you are ready to take risks and lose money because it is impossible to enjoy success always when trading
Exactly you need to be fully prepared for the risk and volatility of market which you may encounter once you get in reading be sure only to trade in solid and stable coins and not coins that are merely hype and may dump later.
Good suggestion it is very important to be ready to see the market in any situation the price can be high or the price can be down so learn it that good to buy at the low price and sell at high, now a day good time to buy but don’t trade it until you feel it is good, to sell, we are living in age where price changes, so buy don’t think too much about volatility just have patience and buy more.
minivan

Activity: 263

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:54:29 PM

Frankly, if you're going to just sit and wait for bitcoin under $2000 you're probably not the best trader and should learn some before getting into it. Good luck anyway
Helen Jessica

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:17:06 PM

The first thing that you need to understand is how to control yourself on bad situations, and you need to learn how to be prepared if there is another crash or something related to that, because it is not something easy to handle after all
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:37:38 PM

to be able to do trading is very easy, you just need to find capital that you can have to be able to buy whatever coins you want and make sure you buy coins that have very good price movements.

The money is always needed here. If you do not have the initial capital to buy tokens and Bitcoin, you can start with Bounties. When you get the awards, you can invest them in the cryptocurrency and start trading.
As long as we are ready to risk our money and we do understand how to read graphs then entering in trading will never be a problem, it's easy to learn now. There are numerous references in youtube that can help in doing it.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:22:49 AM

The current total market cap of crypto show us if the crypto market still strong, we can compared total market cap of crypto 2 years ago , that already increased many times and this mean cryptocurrency market have potential to be boom market. Currently all crypto been going down to 70% to 90% so its best times to do day or swing trading. And for day trading is better to choice pair crypto with USDT because price action of all mayor altcoin followed price of BTC so by chooce pair USDT we can maximum the profit on every trade.

Panunggalan

Activity: 139
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:58:53 AM

if you want to enter or join the trade market you must have the capital to trade, learning to trade is not easy, you need to learn and have to be patient in learning what is in the contents of the trade

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
katuhakuh

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:12:36 AM

If we want to trade, just register our account and learn lessons through experience because nothing can be defeated. Start trading as soon as possible, prices will rise more. You have to buy Bitcoin at what price now and that will increase your profit.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:57:28 AM

Obviously, I need BTC to get in but it seems like everything is high right now.  Should I wait till BTC is < 2k? Or ETH < 200? I'd like to get in and start trading alt coins.  But for me to maximize my profits in USD I need to wait till BTC is at a reasonable cost.  Or do you guys see it climbing to 3k in the next couple of months?
Do you think bitcoin prices don't make sense now? I know buying dip prices is a very important thing to do, but that applies if the conditions are fall or bearish, and I don't see much bearishness in bitcoin, so I think the price of bitcoin is now good enough to buy. Different from ethereum you are right it would be better if you wait for ethereum prices might be $200 and the price of eth is now more than $213, try to make a buy order at the lowest price. Apart from buying on the dip we also have to evaluate the market movements because that is also important so that we can make a profit.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
wahyu wida

Activity: 826

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:59:53 AM

if you want to enter or join the trade market you must have the capital to trade, learning to trade is not easy, you need to learn and have to be patient in learning what is in the contents of the trade
i think capital is not an obstacle to trading. we can join the campaign program, and that results are for trading. but it does have to learn to know market habits
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 06:49:52 AM

Do you think bitcoin prices don't make sense now? I know buying dip prices is a very important thing to do, but that applies if the conditions are fall or bearish, and I don't see much bearishness in bitcoin, so I think the price of bitcoin is now good enough to buy. Different from ethereum you are right it would be better if you wait for ethereum prices might be $200 and the price of eth is now more than $213, try to make a buy order at the lowest price. Apart from buying on the dip we also have to evaluate the market movements because that is also important so that we can make a profit.
The bitcoin price does make sense now and there's no much bearish in bitcoin current market but the bitcoin market will still experience some bearish market before the end of this end. However, that doesn't mean it will be dump in price to the range mentioned. 

vfrcbv91

Activity: 337
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:59:16 AM

I think that you do not need to wait for the optimal price to start trading. You can start with any price, the main thing is to determine the trend and rely on it. IMHO
Zipposs

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:04:54 AM

Despite of the BTC price you can start day trading right now. Check out these guys: https://discord.gg/2cjRufh. I've been using their free crypto calls for a few months, and I made a small profits 1-2% almost every other day. Also the community is very helpful and I learned a lot new information and ways to cope with emotional trading. There is also a paid section where you will receive daily a 3-5 coins updated every hour.
It's worth it, but I will suggest you first start with the free signals until you become more knowledgeable and calm.
Good Luck!
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:58:37 PM

Starting in the trading world as a novice bitcoin trader or altcoins you need to do first is to create your own account in legitimate exchange where you buy bitcoin or altcoins, as long as you're gonna save the password and email you will use in the exchange. After you have done that, you can starts in binance to make some trade in it at any amount as long as you meet their minimum requirements to their exchange.
prihojantsev

Activity: 200

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:04:06 PM

It is not necessary to trade for the dollar. For example, if it is possible to trade for other well-known altcoins it is better to do that. Definitely, you have only one goal by trading for the dollar - buying and selling over periods of time. But by trading for altcoins you learn how to find profitable positions and understand market's analytics.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: