Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:18:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So I want to get into trading.  (Read 9580 times)
sambel90129

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:24:01 AM

D not wait for any moment but start the trade as soon as possible as the price will now not drop to down but the price will increase more. You have to buy bitcoin at what price available now as in the future it will increase and you will earn the profit and if you want to start trade with altcoin then remain alert as there are a lot of scam and ded coins do not invest in these scam and dead coins.
right, trading there is no standard of money for us to trade, all adjust to their respective levels of ability, so building a gradual and always sustainable system may be safer and more applicable, from our padded to financial that is too forced, can cause us experience total destruction if we misstep in determining which coin we will trade.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
selardkinley

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:51:25 AM

Very hard to predict the future, but to start trading when all crypto dumped more than 80% will be good times because the price has potential  to going up because the price oversold.  We have to use stop loss in trading because level support can be resistance,  the price of crypto really unpredictable so we have to create better management of risk.

Of course, the risk that you can fail is still very high. However, it is really the truth - the prices of the cryptocurrencies fell a lot. Now, the time of the bull run will come, and the tokens will go up.
To start trading is to set plans, goals, priorities, and most of all is to be prepared. It is important that we are knowledgeable in what we are dealing with. Knowing what to expect, and what tools you need, will help prepare you so your entry into trading goes as smoothly as possible. Acquaint yourself with trading ideas, study the market, consider finances,  and establish your purpose for trading.
This is good that you want to start this new journey but bear in mind that it is not a very easy thing to deal with the entire time only if you do not have good knowledge and a wise mind. So better invest wise and trade wise.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:58:02 AM

you better didn't get involve from Jan 2018 till now , Market has lost most of its volume from then and we don't know how much more it can lose its volume , I hope you have not involved that then!
This thread has been around since June, when the price of bitcoin is still above $ 10k, but from the beginning of the year price changes tend to continue to fall, I hope you learn a lot about trading techniques and strategies, when to sell and when to buy, because in market conditions this year, I could say a very big risk for trading
ozing

Activity: 135
Merit: 4

You become what you think.

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 10:57:07 AM

it is good that you learn how to trade btc or altcoin here is a guild to help you with the basic things you need to know https://all-stocks.net/gwyneth-paltrow-goes-all-crypto-promotes-bitcoin-investing-guide-on-twitter/

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
anume123

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:06:19 AM

Xena Exchange 600 USDT Giveaway!
How to Participate:
•  Create an account on Xena Exchange
•  Like and Retweet this post
!Two Winners will be selected at random!
Full information about rules of giveaway you can find on: https://twitter.com/XenaExchange/status/1062744990386929664

That's a huge giveaway but sometimes i dont participate in that cases like airdrop the market will decide what will be the out come of the price and for example 2people they only need but 5k people has participated.

iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:20:04 AM

you better didn't get involve from Jan 2018 till now , Market has lost most of its volume from then and we don't know how much more it can lose its volume , I hope you have not involved that then!
This thread has been around since June, when the price of bitcoin is still above $ 10k, but from the beginning of the year price changes tend to continue to fall, I hope you learn a lot about trading techniques and strategies, when to sell and when to buy, because in market conditions this year, I could say a very big risk for trading
moreover BAKKT postponed their bitcoin futures trades.its make all investors surprised , they've wait this moment before and hope by this news market and price could recovered again.but unfortunately the fact different with our hope.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:52:12 AM

So @ op, did you later get in trading and how did you work out for you last  year? Sure you would have made a lot of profit from trading last year, cause a lot of people I know sure did make tons of profit from trading last year or just by holding their coins till the price increased. Now wouldn’t b a good time to trade because the price way down, so you can wait till when things get better and you can start trading again. Good luck.

Yes, Bitcoin is quite easy to start up cause you can actually buy in fractions (buy with any amount you have) it’s not a must that you will buy one bitcoin. So he can just start small and be working hard with the little he got and before he knows it the business will continue to progress and he will be making more profit from the little he has. If eventually the bull run comes, that will be a bigger opportunity for everyone that had patience till then to benefit from the patience they have been having all this while.
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:24:43 AM

Now, it is better really to wait and to learn more about the market, and all of its possible ups and downs. If a newbie decides to become a trader  when the bears are still here, he can lose everything.
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:38:17 AM

If you think it is too high only buy a small amount with a plan to buy more if it goes lower. This way you will at least have some if it goes higher.
maybe start buying in a gradual way, because with a small budget by pushing yourself to big soon can have very bad consequences for our finances, buying and selling crypto currency is not binding so it gives freedom for beginners to trade anytime and with our budget able to trade, only input in step, that is, this is only a business, so profit and loss have no guarantee whatsoever.
There is no need to buy a whole Bitcoin while you can buy in fractions, depending on how much you can afford to invest at the moment. Some keep thinking it’s a must they will buy a whole Bitcoin at the current price but that’s wrong, you should just buy in USD, how much you can afford and you will have it in your wallet. When price is rising you will also make profit like others that bought one full Bitcoin.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:26:25 AM

Obviously, I need BTC to get in but it seems like everything is high right now.  Should I wait till BTC is < 2k? Or ETH < 200? I'd like to get in and start trading alt coins.  But for me to maximize my profits in USD I need to wait till BTC is at a reasonable cost.  Or do you guys see it climbing to 3k in the next couple of months?
Are you sure that bitcoin is ever going to reach as low as $2000? I think the lowest it might get to will be this current price rate of $4000. Maybe if the bull run doesn’t come early as many expected it to, there might still be a little more decrease, maybe down to $3000 before the bull. But many analysts believe that $4,000 is the dip. And even if you buy right now, there is no risk cause we are very sure that you will make profit soon.
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:47:17 AM

Obviously, I need BTC to get in but it seems like everything is high right now.  Should I wait till BTC is < 2k? Or ETH < 200? I'd like to get in and start trading alt coins.  But for me to maximize my profits in USD I need to wait till BTC is at a reasonable cost.  Or do you guys see it climbing to 3k in the next couple of months?
Are you sure that bitcoin is ever going to reach as low as $2000? I think the lowest it might get to will be this current price rate of $4000. Maybe if the bull run doesn’t come early as many expected it to, there might still be a little more decrease, maybe down to $3000 before the bull. But many analysts believe that $4,000 is the dip. And even if you buy right now, there is no risk cause we are very sure that you will make profit soon.

No, we cannot make any predictions. Honestly, I also do not believe that Bitcoin can fall so critically. If it happens, the market will lose the most part of the investors. I hope for the better.
owenja

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 02:28:03 AM

If you are full of enthusiasm, I am strongly recommend first of all read very properly some books about risk management. It will safe your money and your time. Good luck!
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 04:31:46 PM

Now, it is better really to wait and to learn more about the market, and all of its possible ups and downs. If a newbie decides to become a trader  when the bears are still here, he can lose everything.
yes, this is a difficult situation for newcomers. we know that it will certainly make a lot of people disappointed, especially when there is a bear market like this. it might look easy, but believe me, that times like this are difficult for a trader, even an experienced one.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 06:32:45 PM

yes, this is a difficult situation for newcomers. we know that it will certainly make a lot of people disappointed, especially when there is a bear market like this. it might look easy, but believe me, that times like this are difficult for a trader, even an experienced one.
This post is from 2017, June, until that time till now, bitcoin price had so many ups and downs, so many good entry and exit opportunities. Its same with other coins, and you know what, you catch those moments or you dont, but in any case you need to be into it, to have some money for investing, for buying coins, selling, luck is product of work, I believe in that. Market until now didn`t lose its volume, market lost money, someone took it, but it will come back, its a cycle man, you will see that in some time.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
CryptoMoar

Activity: 450
Merit: 107

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 05:55:44 AM

very good if you are interested in trading with crypto. many people who have succeeded and made a lot of income by trading. in the past year you made this paper, it is very natural if you are confused to start trading because prices were too high last year. if until now you still haven't started, maybe now is the right time to start trading. still be assured, that there are always many opportunities that you will produce, if you want to try and learn all about crypto trading.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 04:33:16 PM

At this point you should consider buying BTC for a low amount, if it goes down further then you can average it buying at low price. Bitcoin has already come down from around $20K to $3.3K, price is already very cheap, now its very difficult to predict whether it will go down further or will recover from here. My personal opinion is BTC should recover from here.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 04:49:47 PM

it is good that you learn how to trade btc or altcoin here is a guild to help you with the basic things you need to know https://all-stocks.net/gwyneth-paltrow-goes-all-crypto-promotes-bitcoin-investing-guide-on-twitter/
Even YouTube offers lots of guidelines and tutorials regarding cryptocurrency trading,from starter to experts but what youve shared is good enough for a newbies and noob to start small tradings

But always remember that invest amount that you can only affod to lose

emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 06:18:33 PM

At this point you should consider buying BTC for a low amount, if it goes down further then you can average it buying at low price. Bitcoin has already come down from around $20K to $3.3K, price is already very cheap, now its very difficult to predict whether it will go down further or will recover from here. My personal opinion is BTC should recover from here.

Yes, the highest price was around $20k and if we look at today's price, it is so cheap and it can be our starting point to start to make a new buy order in the hope that someday the price will be back to at least $20k again. But, as it is a very risky investment, there is no guarantee that the price will rise again even though after a deep dropping. We should be aware about the risk!

suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 06:21:29 PM

You're both right and because newbie need to learn the depth of crypto trading. However,  it hard to predict the situation of the market when the bearish trend is happening simultaneously but I can assure you that the newbie are not the only one  loosing because experienced trader does aswell cause crypto market need to be study hand in hand in other to be profitable.

Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 04:32:09 AM

Yes, the highest price was around $20k and if we look at today's price, it is so cheap and it can be our starting point to start to make a new buy order in the hope that someday the price will be back to at least $20k again. But, as it is a very risky investment, there is no guarantee that the price will rise again even though after a deep dropping. We should be aware about the risk!
because price changes depend on the news and conditions that exist at that time, so you have to keep on updating the existing news, information that is happening in the market and so on, it will give an overview of the price conditions that will occur, whether it will recover or not depends on surrounding conditions..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: