Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:36:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟 [ANN] BitAsean(BAS) 🌟🌟🌟  (Read 105450 times)
sikka

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 07:40:27 PM

This is a shitcoin extraordinaire.

I questioned the merits of making a currency for that region of the world- yes, combining all those countries as if you are making something like the euro but for that region- and having it for the merchants to use, over something like bitcoin or litecoin or dash. " the local merchants want to use something in their language " was my response. Now go to their website- see if you can find anything written in any other language apart from... english.

Do you follow their Facebook, Twitter or Youtube, I guess you missed this stuff in Thai:

https://www.blognone.com/node/93100

https://twitter.com/BitAseanTeam/status/877561331548684293

https://th-th.facebook.com/BitAsean/

BTW: I'm pretty sure English is the 2nd official language of Thailand.

It may be that a certain percentage of the population speaks english, though it isn't great at all, but if you think all those merchants in the various regions it's trying to unify speak english and therefore can go on their website and see what they are all about then you are mistaken. Whatever, we all live in our own bubbles anyway. Your dollar to fritter as you like!

I believe the website is forward facing for the world. And the world's most common language is English. As for their work in Thailand I believe such business relationships would be done through other more personal channels.

I'm not saying that they should have english. Don't you think the lack of any other language is suspicious? It would be like the equavalent of making a latin america coin and only having it in english, not portuguese or brazlian.

I believe the website looks like a piece of turd and their whitepaper is a also just saying nothing at all, but hey, different folks different strokes. Let's see where we are in 6 months, I hope i'm wrong

Guys, if you know Asia well, English is everywhere except China. Most of the parts even more then their local language, majority countries have govt documentation and websites in English. So having website in English for ASEA is a common ground because ASEA have multiple countries which have different language, having common ground as English language. If you talk about whitepaper, all crypto coins have that in same way but they evolve with time. All I see here is a working team which means a lot to me.

Sikka
░▒▓▓▒░Let's take Crypto to The Masses░▒▓▓▒░
THREADGITHUB | TWITTER | REDDIT | Slack | Website
ipanda

Activity: 272
Merit: 102

Millionaire

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:44:34 AM

Time to buy some more BAS.

Dev is doing what they promised, what we should do is to spread the coin and wait for the flight, the moon is still there Smiley)
Lion BItcoin Shop

Activity: 586
Merit: 500

BitcoreService.com

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:34:40 AM

This is a shitcoin extraordinaire.

I questioned the merits of making a currency for that region of the world- yes, combining all those countries as if you are making something like the euro but for that region- and having it for the merchants to use, over something like bitcoin or litecoin or dash. " the local merchants want to use something in their language " was my response. Now go to their website- see if you can find anything written in any other language apart from... english.

Do you follow their Facebook, Twitter or Youtube, I guess you missed this stuff in Thai:

https://www.blognone.com/node/93100

https://twitter.com/BitAseanTeam/status/877561331548684293

https://th-th.facebook.com/BitAsean/

BTW: I'm pretty sure English is the 2nd official language of Thailand.

It may be that a certain percentage of the population speaks english, though it isn't great at all, but if you think all those merchants in the various regions it's trying to unify speak english and therefore can go on their website and see what they are all about then you are mistaken. Whatever, we all live in our own bubbles anyway. Your dollar to fritter as you like!

I believe the website is forward facing for the world. And the world's most common language is English. As for their work in Thailand I believe such business relationships would be done through other more personal channels.

I'm not saying that they should have english. Don't you think the lack of any other language is suspicious? It would be like the equavalent of making a latin america coin and only having it in english, not portuguese or brazlian.

I believe the website looks like a piece of turd and their whitepaper is a also just saying nothing at all, but hey, different folks different strokes. Let's see where we are in 6 months, I hope i'm wrong

Guys, if you know Asia well, English is everywhere except China. Most of the parts even more then their local language, majority countries have govt documentation and websites in English. So having website in English for ASEA is a common ground because ASEA have multiple countries which have different language, having common ground as English language. If you talk about whitepaper, all crypto coins have that in same way but they evolve with time. All I see here is a working team which means a lot to me.

with all above discussion
i think we can translate the website..
i hope dev agree it , we can have BITASEAN website with multiple language
i can translate to indonesian language if nedeed...

zeroarmy

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:27:47 AM

I see volume plummeting to death which is not good considering getting BAS listed on more/bigger exchanges.
Any plans from dev to do some airdrops or bounty campain to up the volume and get the word out faster?

Just remember.... success consists of good communication, transparency, development AND marketing!
Would love to do some social media campain. Signature campains also have proven to get the word out pretty fast. Just some points reminding dev to consider.

fiolvb

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:08:43 PM

I see volume plummeting to death which is not good considering getting BAS listed on more/bigger exchanges.
Any plans from dev to do some airdrops or bounty campain to up the volume and get the word out faster?

Just remember.... success consists of good communication, transparency, development AND marketing!
Would love to do some social media campain. Signature campains also have proven to get the word out pretty fast. Just some points reminding dev to consider.

Would love to help, too. Through campaigns and/or translations to Italian/German.

Andy
adsdas

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:30:43 PM

price dump so hard. I very sad when it reach 0.5$ because I have more than 2000 BAS in last month but I give my friend for fun.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
miko_style

Activity: 279

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:57:00 PM

Guys, all cryptomarkets are dump now and BAS price at 5 cents volume it`s good result for young coin
jugogembel

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:41:28 AM

well i can't sell my ETH to IDR, i will lost 2 million rupiahs.
i am buying BAS with 1 ETH now.
you all can see my buy order at price 0.0002 .(HitBTC)
you guys should buy BAS too , best investment  Grin
IntelligentIdiot

Activity: 486

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:25:04 AM

Am I right if I said that BAS and ALL OTHER COINS got affected somehow by the decrease of Bitcoin value for the past few days? For me it seems that when Bitcoin plunges down so are the other coins. Why can't a coin be a strong contender of Bitcoin and not get affected when Bitcoin experiences a slump?
0verseer

Activity: 480
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:09:38 AM

Anyone here still hodl BAS? Sad to see a lot of dumps and now the price quite low.
lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:02:15 PM

Anyone here still hodl BAS? Sad to see a lot of dumps and now the price quite low.
Holding all my BASs, hell I give it for current price  Wink

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
vietdungvn

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:58:31 AM

I'm still hold Smiley
zeroarmy

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:08:04 AM

All coins took a hard dip this weekend which also effected BAS.
I can see price already coming back up a little.

... and yes ... All my BAS are safe here  Wink

IntelligentIdiot

Activity: 486

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:36:26 PM

Anyone remembers the highest price BITASEAN reached and when? I would like to keep tabs of the progress of this coin. It is good to see it is growing slowly now but still a good price to invest in.
username12345

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:28:50 AM

where/how to get some these coins. i too am in asia and would be interested.

are you trying to compete with OMG?

I would look at it like this: OMG (OmiseGO) is going after a different market, huge multinational corporations.

BAS (BitAsean) is going to be like OMG but for smaller local and regional businesses and sole proprietorships. If you use OMG at McDonalds in Thailand, you use BAS at the floating market.

lol. an neither will be successful

the only people invest/wasting money in this are people that dont live in asia and read the stats of billions of people here.
they dont know how far behind the times they are here and that cryptos or wallet apps to pay for stuff just wont happen. internet banking is just finally catching on here.

personally, i think both have a long long tough road. i would say 2+ years FOR SURE before these coins go anywhere over $30
sikka

Activity: 193

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 02:13:13 AM

We are the initial miners for this currency, when it was at peak, we just sold 6% to cover up mining expense, rest is still holding for long term. Dont come up in market to make 10x in a month, have a longer vision and hold, dev team seems to be good there work, and  lets see how this project grow. its good time to buy also.

Sikka
░▒▓▓▒░Let's take Crypto to The Masses░▒▓▓▒░
THREADGITHUB | TWITTER | REDDIT | Slack | Website
lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:28:31 AM

Anyone remembers the highest price BITASEAN reached and when? I would like to keep tabs of the progress of this coin. It is good to see it is growing slowly now but still a good price to invest in.
As I remember highest price was about 0.0012ETH for single BAS or maybe even higher, cant tell exactly when it was but something about 2 week after Hitbtc listing. Can made 5btc for those prices, but I believe BAS will go much much higher  Wink

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
0verseer

Activity: 480
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:23:21 AM

As I remember highest price was about 0.0012ETH for single BAS or maybe even higher, cant tell exactly when it was but something about 2 week after Hitbtc listing. Can made 5btc for those prices, but I believe BAS will go much much higher  Wink
No the highest price of BAS was 0.002ETH but quickly dump to 0.001ETH and stay there for a few days then now stuck in the limbo of 0.0002-0.0003.
ipanda

Activity: 272
Merit: 102

Millionaire

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:55:22 PM

i bought some more of Bas, and waiting for it to be spread out.

And if anyone can contact dev, tell them to stop developing a bit, and make some communication with social.

to be quiet and keep doing things silently are not a good idea now.

to make the project looks like it's running, we need the captain to show up, at least say somethings Smiley).
Lion BItcoin Shop

Activity: 586
Merit: 500

BitcoreService.com

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:32:12 PM

keep holding guys
we will back to our level Smiley
developer busy at building new wallet, if you interesting to know, you can see here
github.com/ByteCodeTeam/BitAsean-Wallet/commits/master

Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: