Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:58:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: JKC, the newest Litecoin-based alt coin has arrived!  (Read 54031 times)
dreamhouse

Activity: 1073
Merit: 666

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 07:30:07 AM

no one asked you to mine this one, if you don't like it, just go away, retard!

Talking about premine, are you blind? I can't believe so many people are simply so retarded, do you read english?
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
js2082 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 08:43:44 AM

Thanks e777 for the nice Chinese wiki!  Smiley
xxrforone

Activity: 115

NoHoooo

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 09:44:11 AM

bump
marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2013, 04:40:33 PM

Anybody still mine JKC?   Undecided

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
js2082 (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 05:09:24 PM

Of course a lot people do. I have been mining and the cgminer diff actually increases from 107K to 128K, still pretty low and comfortable. Many people still doing solo mining.
niteryder

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 05:31:04 PM

Of course a lot people do. I have been mining and the cgminer diff actually increases from 107K to 128K, still pretty low and comfortable. Many people still doing solo mining.

If anyone is interested in a NON p2pool type pool, I can create one?
js2082 (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 05:33:00 PM

Yes sure, please do so.
downying

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 05:36:48 PM

is there a giveaway
js2082 (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 05:38:10 PM

yes, the giveaway thread is here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=194767.0
js2082 (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 07:02:50 PM

some reported that China IP can't access WOPR's p2pool? WOPR can you please take a look?
marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2013, 07:34:12 PM

I can't access also.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
WOPR

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

Birb.co Bounty and Airdrop Manager

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 07:40:07 PM

some reported that China IP can't access WOPR's p2pool? WOPR can you please take a look?

I think China censorship blocks no-ip.com redirects...
Try directly with IP:

http://37.11.93.128:19327

bopbeep

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 07:43:54 PM

i think it is kind of stupid for people to be mining this
you are basically entrusting 1million premined coins to someone you don't know
what is preventing him from selling off some of it when they pop up on an exchange?
i wouldn't put my trust into someone over the internet
fisheater

Activity: 770
Merit: 605

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 08:09:34 PM

what is preventing him from selling off some of it when they pop up on an exchange?

you are simply stupid, you don't read what he said in the first post? do you see these heavily pre mined coins (FTC, CNC, RAC, BTB, etc), they said anything? they just hype and you guys think the premining is normal. Why a person saying clearly from the beginning the purpose of the reserved funding caused so many criticism? this world is inversed! lol.

We might as well just do premining, and without say anything. I will do it if one day i create my own coin. There's no place for honest people in this world.  Grin
xxrforone

Activity: 115

NoHoooo

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 08:17:28 PM

I think China censorship blocks no-ip.com redirects...
Try directly with IP:

http://37.11.93.128:19327

just use france vpn to reduce stales....
fisheater

Activity: 770
Merit: 605

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 09:08:22 PM

what france vpn?
bopbeep

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 10:20:33 PM

you are simply stupid, you don't read what he said in the first post? do you see these heavily pre mined coins (FTC, CNC, RAC, BTB, etc), they said anything? they just hype and you guys think the premining is normal. Why a person saying clearly from the beginning the purpose of the reserved funding caused so many criticism? this world is inversed! lol.

We might as well just do premining, and without say anything. I will do it if one day i create my own coin. There's no place for honest people in this world.  Grin

hmmm...i can't understand what you are trying to say, but i'll try my best to answer your question

the reserved funding causes criticism because people can be corrupt.
let's say the price of each JKC becomes .001 BTC. The dev could be lying about the reserves and sell off the 1million coins. He'll have $100k and all you'll be able do is yell at him over the internet for lying to you

dreamhouse

Activity: 1073
Merit: 666

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 10:48:58 PM

I think your concerns are valid, but he publishes what the bounty reserve are used for, and how much left, etc. I don't remember which message, but if you go through this thread, you will find it.

Now he's looking for a new leader and will hand over all the reserve to him. It will be up to the new leader to decide how this reserve will be used.

I am not sure to have a reserve fund is a good idea, but hey, he can not do everything by himself, so I understand what his intention is.

From what I can see, this is the most honest coin in this forum.

m3ta

Activity: 435
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2013, 10:50:42 PM

what france vpn?

http://www.hidemyass.com/
Pick France, any will do. I'm sure he meant proxy, not "vpn". Duh.

Why the frell so many retards spell "ect" as an abbreviation of "Et Cetera"? "ETC", DAMMIT! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Et_cetera

Host:/# rm -rf /var/forum/trolls
fenican

Activity: 1393
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 10:51:02 PM

This was a great coin with an honest leader.  Darned shame YAC, an obvious scam, got all the attention
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: