Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:35:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My first day of trading  (Read 11941 times)
shamzblueworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 11:41:59 AM

A couple days ago I transfered enough from my bank account to buy 1 Bit coin.  While waiting for the $ to make it from the bank to the exchange I had $75.00 invested so could use it to practice with.  Keep in mind that I had no experience with bit coin trading and my past day trading did not go well.

Today I saw that SC (Siacoin) was above 10% and volume was above 10,000.  It was also very active pumping up and down.  I did four buy and sell trades, not aiming for much more than 5% profit on each one and increased my $75.00 to $91.00.  It was a great leaning experience.  Also very humbling because on the first trade I made a mistake and lucked out.

Scott
Good for you that your first trade worked out that well, just keep it simple. Two little tips I'd like to give are, don't panic and be patient.
Panic can only harm, so be patient. And start with reliable coins first, don't risk too much with coins that are too low on coinmarketcap.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 12:14:17 PM

It is okay to lost money even the professional trader can lost money, but the most important you learn how to trade and analyze why you can lost money, learn the factors and build your experience, by doing that you will become better and better
in fact element of luck s involve not only in gambling, but in trading and investment even in every part of our life we are depending on our luck. some time t seems very easy and clear that you will make profit form some sort of investment but still you will instead lose your own investment. here we are depending on our luck which totally change our profit in to lost. while some time it change our lost into profit.
Angel777

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 01:46:32 PM

During my first day of trading,Im so much excited but the questions is too hard for me to answer but i try my best to answer because I know theres something I can get this job.Because I've known that through this trading I can be rich.
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 02:05:42 PM

A couple days ago I transfered enough from my bank account to buy 1 Bit coin.  While waiting for the $ to make it from the bank to the exchange I had $75.00 invested so could use it to practice with.  Keep in mind that I had no experience with bit coin trading and my past day trading did not go well.

Today I saw that SC (Siacoin) was above 10% and volume was above 10,000.  It was also very active pumping up and down.  I did four buy and sell trades, not aiming for much more than 5% profit on each one and increased my $75.00 to $91.00.  It was a great leaning experience.  Also very humbling because on the first trade I made a mistake and lucked out.

Scott
Good for you that your first trade worked out that well, just keep it simple. Two little tips I'd like to give are, don't panic and be patient.
Panic can only harm, so be patient. And start with reliable coins first, don't risk too much with coins that are too low on coinmarketcap.
Indeed, unfortunately in my case just like the other beginners on trading I always ended up in losing my money. However, I used up my brain...I only deposit a little amount of money so that even if I lose I can afford it. As of now my trading is going well because I have gathered some tips,knowledge and experience.
peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 05:55:42 PM

Scott
Indeed, unfortunately in my case just like the other beginners on trading I always ended up in losing my money. However, I used up my brain...I only deposit a little amount of money so that even if I lose I can afford it. As of now my trading is going well because I have gathered some tips,knowledge and experience.

Yeah. This is almost all of the traders started. With small amounts only and try to learn the ropes of trading. And once you have enough experience, then this journey will be very good because the chance of getting huge dividends. And for the OP, good for you that you are in the plus side in the first day of your trading.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Enrique Malchow

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 06:16:39 PM

i am also new to trading i have invested 150$ in poloniex . i bought steem and etc coins after 10 days i got 50$ extra.some experienced people told me like  follow the each coins news specially like [Suspicious link removed] we follow these definitely we will get experience.
jorneyflair

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 06:36:14 PM

i am also new to trading i have invested 150$ in poloniex . i bought steem and etc coins after 10 days i got 50$ extra.some experienced people told me like  follow the each coins news specially like [Suspicious link removed] we follow these definitely we will get experience.
Well sir, I think you should change up your style of investing, and not follow someones else steps.
You need to remember that in fact, nobody cares about your profit, or loss. If someone is helping you, he usually has a reason to do that or at least he will get some gains from that.
Im not assuming that everyone will give you hints just for his own advantage, because I accept the fact that you might have some friends who are doing trading and they are willing to help you, but don't forget that it will be always better to know what to do, and to just make up your own decisions.
If you are experienced enough to survive in bad times, without anyones help or insights, then it means you are ready and prepared to encounter really big troubles coming from the market.

Remember, educate yourself and try to avoid taking advices from anyone else.
kissmemissme

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 07:18:13 PM

The best trading advice i've heard was: Don't try to buy it fast and sell it even slower)
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 09:23:26 PM

Your attempt is nice not bad there are many people who do not know that which coin is to buy and they go to any exchange and from there they buy dead coins and they after a few days they find that they have bought dead coins and are not able to get the money back.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 09:44:34 PM

I remembered before when  my first day of trading my first deposit is I think 0.1 bitcoin on tge first day after 2 days I add more 0.3 and after 1 week I earned 25% profit which is 0.1 profit. Many people earned bitcoin because of they ddication. Its better before buying altcoin you make a lot of research first so you can if the coin have potential to increase or not. So you will not worry for your bitcoins. Those people buying fastly altcoin some of them are failed because the coin they bought is decrease .
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 04:05:21 AM

Scott

You had good analization when it comes in choosing coins that you are going to trade in. Though Siacoin can't be deny that now is increased for real. While me on my first trading, I was lost, because by that time I nver know about in trading, it is only depending on luck. Grin
But now of course I know the proper way of trading in the platform.
ekoice

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 07:22:40 AM

Scott
During my first trades,i had no experience and so whenever i used to see a coin's price going high without knowing that it has been pumped and that its going to be dumped,i bought such coins and ended in a huge loss due to the sudden fall in price.But now i have rectified such faults and gained good experience.
irwanjabryg

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 08:31:08 AM

Congratulations, a good first experience.
Still remember my very bad first trading experience. All my capital is lost and will not be forgotten. That time the coin I bought delist from bittrex exchanger. Very surprised and got down.
It all started from the experience of keeping the spirit. Smiley
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 08:39:30 AM

Scott

Mistakes do happen and we learn from that.
Ask someone who have been trading here if he didn't experience any lost? I dont think there is one.
As a starter, we have this doubts and panics that makes us pick the wrong choice.
Even those who holds for a long time do have regrets thinking they should've withdrawn already.
iyan33

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 10:44:45 AM

Scott

Mistakes do happen and we learn from that.
Ask someone who have been trading here if he didn't experience any lost? I dont think there is one.
As a starter, we have this doubts and panics that makes us pick the wrong choice.
Even those who holds for a long time do have regrets thinking they should've withdrawn already.

The mistake for beginner may be a teacher in achieving success in future, I agree with you because not all successful people start from success. For traders (trading altcoin) failure and loss in analyzing market prices or wrong in transactions is a natural thing. But failure must make a very useful lesson for us to be more careful in doing the analysis. So there is no failure and loss for further trade.
AltBacked

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 10:49:20 AM

Yeah trading is very interesting job to do , you may feel happy if we have profit , but there is also a risk involved in doing so , trade only with what you afford to loose
irwanjabryg

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:09:59 PM

I am new to trading. I would like to learn and take it to my profession. But my question is from where should I start?
Start by studying potential coins that will be purchased, you should have a professional partner. Set profit targets for example daily, weekly or monthly. The most important to prepare mentally and do not easily panic. Still much to learn and keep the spirit do not give up. Smiley
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:12:55 PM

I am new to trading. I would like to learn and take it to my profession. But my question is from where should I start?
Start by studying potential coins that will be purchased, you should have a professional partner. Set profit targets for example daily, weekly or monthly. The most important to prepare mentally and do not easily panic. Still much to learn and keep the spirit do not give up. Smiley
Yes first day of trading should be spent only on watching market movements, they should not try for going for live trading on first day itself. The success of trading is fully depending on how much time and efforts we will be putting for it. If a trader is going for live trading out of rush then he might be facing bit problems after that like when we see some high sudden volatile market, he may not have any clue how to tackle it.
viralz

Activity: 291

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:48:15 PM

Scott

It s funny,
it is like me about 3 years ago. I sent money to the trading platform and I bought couple btc,
when I cliked BUY, I was asking to may self:
Are you sure to buy this virtual (unclear) and unregulated stuff and even I dont know,... yes I click it and now I am having quite a lots of it Smiley
nasibakar

Activity: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:49:55 PM

Scott

Happy trading,... Good luck.
I had my first trading by buying a coin using paypal,... it was so bizzare, I know this will change the world and I was still feeling uncertain, but finally I bought it

Be careful, trading is high risk Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: