Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:46:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My first day of trading  (Read 11941 times)
tigervn

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 01:52:47 PM

I started with 0.15 btc voltages ...
Currently this figure is 1/2 ... hjhj
So bad  Sad Sad Sad
Le Happy Merchant

Activity: 634
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:34:15 PM

Most people that I know had a very humbling experience on the first day of trading..I guess it's pretty normal. Newbies can be rash in their judgements or on the opposite too hesitant.

Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:41:33 PM

the first of my trading is so sad haha my told me to buy this coin or any coins then after i follow his instruction but suddenly when the time of  selling i accedentaly dump my coins my mistake is i forgot to change  the price haha.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:19:56 PM

That was a good job.  Im also a newbie in bitcoin and was encouraged in trading.  Reading your post here gives more confidence that even a newbie can still earn in this.  Just a question,  how often do you monitor the prices just to be able to trade effciently?
That really depends on what you are trying to achieve, I do not mind not buying at the optimal price since I have intentions to hold for some time, but if you are a day trader you need to check the prices I would say at least 1 time every hour and if can do it more than that then that is even better.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:31:46 PM

Good job trading.  When you have small amounts it is nice because it is easy to get in and out. Later you will have to learn to manage risk and order sizes depending on liquidity. Good luck in your journey!
Yeah, when you are investing big capital in trading, definitely the risk also grows bigger. So it is highly recommended starting trading with small investments for understanding crypto market in a better way and learning the basic principles of the market. Besides it is wise to study crypto related books and articles for sound knowledge of these currencies and their pros and cons. 
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:58:29 PM

That was a good job.  Im also a newbie in bitcoin and was encouraged in trading.  Reading your post here gives more confidence that even a newbie can still earn in this.  Just a question,  how often do you monitor the prices just to be able to trade effciently?
That really depends on what you are trying to achieve, I do not mind not buying at the optimal price since I have intentions to hold for some time, but if you are a day trader you need to check the prices I would say at least 1 time every hour and if can do it more than that then that is even better.
Actually thise people who experienced trading for the first time mostly got a good profit ,
Just don't get lured too deep , as it could leading you into something dangerous like trading feels like gambling ,
Do more often analyzing , you don't have to watching the market all the time ,
Just make a points and place your buy & sell positions based on your own analysis.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:09:03 PM

Besides it is wise to study crypto related books and articles for sound knowledge of these currencies and their pros and cons.  

This won't have much of an impact when you are looking to trade a market that is subject to speculation, fear, greed, fud, insider trading, etc. In most cases altcoin trading is just guessing in what direction the market will go -- based on that people plan their moves. If people think they can read out a market that is subject to all afore mentioned aspects, they obviously overestimate themselves, unless they are a market mover, or closely connected to the people behind the coins and their pump groups. If that isn't the case, then 99% of the altcoins will be nothing more than a gamble.
xaxistech

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:15:06 PM

I used to trade on Forex before cryptotrading, and i have to say that i never had difficulties with forex,  i made a good profit, about 20% a month, then i stopped because i had a lost and i didnt wanted to continue losing, this is when i met cryptotrading for the first time.
i had good amount of bitcoin and i started to trade with that, and then i exchanged my forex money to bitcoin, so i had enough btc to trade.
My first day was very awful, i didnt like the exchangers website because we all know they all are uggly, and i didnt understood how it works at 100%.
by the way, i started to trade and it is the same than forex only that you cannot make a sell orders and take profit from a dump.
Nowadays i prefer only to buy altcoins and hold, but not in exchangers because i am afraid of them.

▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
      ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
          ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
             ▄█████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             █████████████▀
             █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             ▀▀▀
Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
              ▄▄█▀▀  ██
          ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
      ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
 ▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀        ██
     ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
      █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
       █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
   ▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
budiartha

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 12:09:26 AM

I still remember when I first started trading after making a bitcoin deposit I bought doge coins because the price is very cheap around 120 satoshi with 50000 doge which finally after the trip I immediately sell and only get 10 K Satoshi profit within 1 day, It was fun at the time, though the result was a bit but still profitable  Smiley
Nameless27

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:03:19 AM

I feel being the unlucky one, good for you and goodluck for more tradings to come. I will also try to learn from your experience and spend my dollars/money in a more professional way than running and stopping when a bad luck has done.
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:06:18 AM

I still remember when I first started trading after making a bitcoin deposit I bought doge coins because the price is very cheap around 120 satoshi with 50000 doge which finally after the trip I immediately sell and only get 10 K Satoshi profit within 1 day, It was fun at the time, though the result was a bit but still profitable  Smiley
Bought Doge when it was 120 satoshis still too high, it was not cheap because you bought it when it reached the peak. Doesn't make sense when you said you only got 10k satoshi profit in a day, if you sold your doge coin on higher price, you should got 50k sats as the minimum profit. You have bought 50k doges on 120 sat = 0.06 BTC, if you sold your doge on 121 sat, it means you have 0.0605 BTC.
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:02:55 PM

My first day of trading was really confusing during that day, I am exploring myself and always asking my friend what to do inside the platform.
It was confusing in my part as in totally noob. Cheesy but as time goes by I learned it by self study.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:18:38 PM

My first day of trading was really confusing during that day, I am exploring myself and always asking my friend what to do inside the platform.
It was confusing in my part as in totally noob. Cheesy but as time goes by I learned it by self study.
Everyone has almost similar experience on their first days of trading. The way you learn about trading yourself is much better than learning it from someone else. Your own experiences teach you better than anyone else’s. I am glad that you don’t regret your decisions and treat your mistakes as lessons.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:50:23 AM

Everyone has almost similar experience on their first days of trading. The way you learn about trading yourself is much better than learning it from someone else. Your own experiences teach you better than anyone else’s. I am glad that you don’t regret your decisions and treat your mistakes as lessons.
Right. A lot of people even make more mistakes and bigger losses than you so learn to take it in stride and learn from those mistakes. Personally i'm tracking down my progress when it comes to trades and i can see a constant improvement there.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
The_Dark_Knight

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:37:43 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2017, 03:39:15 AM by The_Dark_Knight

Most people that I know had a very humbling experience on the first day of trading..I guess it's pretty normal. Newbies can be rash in their judgements or on the opposite too hesitant.
The problem are the false expectations created by their delusions they think they are going to be able to make a fortune in trading but the problem is that the good trader knows that he needs to wait for the right opportunity to enter the market and the newbie is going to buy at whatever price and hope for the best.
Clavulanic

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:39:20 AM

Right. A lot of people even make more mistakes and bigger losses than you so learn to take it in stride and learn from those mistakes. Personally i'm tracking down my progress when it comes to trades and i can see a constant improvement there.

Also with me I observed my personal progress for three months since the start of my trading of altcoins bounties. Previously I am into struggle of my decisions as time gobe by I am not holding tight on my coins that's why I earned low btc volumes. Nowadays I am already at the better journey and holding a good token myself in my wallet and waiting for the right time to sell my holdings for at least after 3 months this year or even year end months.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
JRoa

Activity: 528
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:43:39 AM

A couple days ago I transfered enough from my bank account to buy 1 Bit coin.  While waiting for the $ to make it from the bank to the exchange I had $75.00 invested so could use it to practice with.  Keep in mind that I had no experience with bit coin trading and my past day trading did not go well.

Today I saw that SC (Siacoin) was above 10% and volume was above 10,000.  It was also very active pumping up and down.  I did four buy and sell trades, not aiming for much more than 5% profit on each one and increased my $75.00 to $91.00.  It was a great leaning experience.  Also very humbling because on the first trade I made a mistake and lucked out.

Scott
The transaction fee in the trading sites is really high.

zekeshawn

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:56:50 AM

the first of my trading is so sad haha my told me to buy this coin or any coins then after i follow his instruction but suddenly when the time of  selling i accedentaly dump my coins my mistake is i forgot to change  the price haha.

That's okay for as long as you learned from what happened then everything will go smoothly next time and as I was reading your post its obvious that you just laugh it out because you know that in trading not all the time we win specially for newbies.
The_Dark_Knight

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:43:05 AM

I feel being the unlucky one, good for you and goodluck for more tradings to come. I will also try to learn from your experience and spend my dollars/money in a more professional way than running and stopping when a bad luck has done.
Unless you are trading without any knowledge trading is not about luck, in fact I think that any trader that thinks highly of his skill as a trader will probably be offended if you told them they were lucky since the results of a successful trader cannot be reached with luck alone.
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:37:44 AM

Wow, nice start and congrats on your profits.  Grin

IMO, Sia coin is good for both trading and investing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: