Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:55:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My first day of trading  (Read 11941 times)
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:33:08 PM

I feel being the unlucky one, good for you and goodluck for more tradings to come. I will also try to learn from your experience and spend my dollars/money in a more professional way than running and stopping when a bad luck has done.
Unless you are trading without any knowledge trading is not about luck, in fact I think that any trader that thinks highly of his skill as a trader will probably be offended if you told them they were lucky since the results of a successful trader cannot be reached with luck alone.

Yes, trading is more of a skill than luck. Have you heard of "professional trader'?, yes its a profession so it mean there is a learning curve involved. We would understand if you have lost as newbie, but you should learn from your mistake and never do the same mistake again.

Yup, a highly skill trader would be offended with such statement, it takes them years to 'perfect' this professional and branding them lucky is wrong.
Right now I’m trying to learn how to trade, I’m not using any money since I’m just writing things on paper and the results are not very good, so I will try to keep learning and practicing but I will only enter the market if my results are positive for quite some time in my imaginary trades.
That is the best thing as a newcomer to trading. You are making a better way to walk in. getting knowledge for anything that you are going to start is always been a fantastic way to work and succeed. So you are doing this, I hope you will get the fruitful results as per work. Don’t trade until you got a better grip over this game. Very good luck to you!
rtinedal

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:29:02 AM

A couple days ago I transfered enough from my bank account to buy 1 Bit coin.  While waiting for the $ to make it from the bank to the exchange I had $75.00 invested so could use it to practice with.  Keep in mind that I had no experience with bit coin trading and my past day trading did not go well.

Today I saw that SC (Siacoin) was above 10% and volume was above 10,000.  It was also very active pumping up and down.  I did four buy and sell trades, not aiming for much more than 5% profit on each one and increased my $75.00 to $91.00.  It was a great leaning experience.  Also very humbling because on the first trade I made a mistake and lucked out.

Scott

Good job i remember in first day of trading i invested a small amount of bitcoin in hempcoin in ccex exchanger but evryday is going to down price until the price is 1sat and after that he delist in ccex i wanna cry but i invested again in other shitcoin again then i found a huge profit in tcoin and xtrabytes.. Dont give up make a plan better to recover ur losses
Sia is not a trusted coin. You have already told the reasons not to use it. It does not raise after it falls. One must use some good coins to use and the best of them is bitcoin. But it is something that is on a really high level before stepping into bitcoin world first trade, practice, study and observe the behavior of market by trading in altcoin because altcoin is a step lower than bitcoin. When you become properly aware of all this then move to the bitcoin.

If siacoin is really trustworthy. Not to break the price of siacoin and its just because it is not trustworthy for me siacoin is a good altcoin according to my research. Siacoin is used in cloud storage. It's normal just a price drop by siacoin and higher.
Crosshair

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:57:38 AM

Oh you very luck. my first trading was unlucky, I had lost 20% of capital. Have you the experience? Could you please teach me? Thank you.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:40:06 PM

I feel being the unlucky one, good for you and goodluck for more tradings to come. I will also try to learn from your experience and spend my dollars/money in a more professional way than running and stopping when a bad luck has done.
Unless you are trading without any knowledge trading is not about luck, in fact I think that any trader that thinks highly of his skill as a trader will probably be offended if you told them they were lucky since the results of a successful trader cannot be reached with luck alone.

Yes, trading is more of a skill than luck. Have you heard of "professional trader'?, yes its a profession so it mean there is a learning curve involved. We would understand if you have lost as newbie, but you should learn from your mistake and never do the same mistake again.

Yup, a highly skill trader would be offended with such statement, it takes them years to 'perfect' this professional and branding them lucky is wrong.
Right now I’m trying to learn how to trade, I’m not using any money since I’m just writing things on paper and the results are not very good, so I will try to keep learning and practicing but I will only enter the market if my results are positive for quite some time in my imaginary trades.
That is the best thing as a newcomer to trading. You are making a better way to walk in. getting knowledge for anything that you are going to start is always been a fantastic way to work and succeed. So you are doing this, I hope you will get the fruitful results as per work. Don’t trade until you got a better grip over this game. Very good luck to you!
Thanks for your encouragement, trading seems to be very easy to do just buy and wait until the price is higher but the truth is that is almost like a science so it is not easy to determine when it is the right moment to enter the market and when is the moment to get out of it.
pairinpay

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:54:56 PM

Good job for your trading  Cheesy
My first trading very be carefully becuse i am still learning trading.
viewly

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 04:41:47 AM

Risk management is your edge with trading. While others are playing the emotional game, to stay on top you have to use RM and size your positions appropriately. Its actually that simple.

Once you get hooked watch some technical analysis videos on how to follow long term trends for intraday trading.
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:37:37 AM

We are the same I'm very careful too in my trading because I'm also a newbie in trading. Its hard for me to trade because i lost some of my bitcoin for a mistake move Instead of making money i lose some.
Even the professional of traders they must becareful when open positions for buy or sell on the exchangers, it is not about newbies or professional but it is about strategy of trading include, management of money, management of risk, management of mindset in trading activity until we can get constant profit from trading activity.
erick94

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:48:10 AM

We are the same I'm very careful too in my trading because I'm also a newbie in trading. Its hard for me to trade because i lost some of my bitcoin for a mistake move Instead of making money i lose some.
Even the professional of traders they must becareful when open positions for buy or sell on the exchangers, it is not about newbies or professional but it is about strategy of trading include, management of money, management of risk, management of mindset in trading activity until we can get constant profit from trading activity.
I really agree with you, which is not about a person's experience and professional. but it is more about how to avoid losses in trading. which is always done by beginners or professionals even though the first time trading is always always be careful and set the strategy well.

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:38:11 AM

Oh you very luck. my first trading was unlucky, I had lost 20% of capital. Have you the experience? Could you please teach me? Thank you.

One of the most basic trading rules is to not use your whole bankroll for a trade you need to use something between 5% to 15% of your bankroll that way even if your trade fails you are not going to lose an amount of money as big as you did, have you read a book about trading?
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:22:30 AM

A couple days ago I transfered enough from my bank account to buy 1 Bit coin.  While waiting for the $ to make it from the bank to the exchange I had $75.00 invested so could use it to practice with.  Keep in mind that I had no experience with bit coin trading and my past day trading did not go well.

Today I saw that SC (Siacoin) was above 10% and volume was above 10,000.  It was also very active pumping up and down.  I did four buy and sell trades, not aiming for much more than 5% profit on each one and increased my $75.00 to $91.00.  It was a great leaning experience.  Also very humbling because on the first trade I made a mistake and lucked out.

Scott
My first trading became really successful. I earn $500 from my first trading. I can say that the trading is really profitable. I think we can become successful by performing trading.

CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:37:49 AM

my first trading is successful but i  want to learn in graph to how the coin and what coin to become high so if i buy a coin i need to satisfy first before i buy

diskodasa

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:47:58 AM

Scott
My first trading became really successful. I earn $500 from my first trading. I can say that the trading is really profitable. I think we can become successful by performing trading.
how many u invest for first time?

BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:38:58 PM

My first day of trading crypto currency was easy but then I still make up to 9% profit of my capital.  Although there some losses in between but at the end of the day all went in my favour.
Rostchild

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:08:32 AM

Cool
Happy trding.

I sarted my first day trading long long time ago.
It is nice to have new one on board,
learn form this forum, there is lots of information here
enwi

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 12:07:52 PM

My first trading did not go well, I have not had any experience about trading and I'm losing a lot and I still have to learn a lot about trading and start collecting coins again to try trading again

fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:07:05 PM

Scott
how many u invest for first time?
I think if he did Bitcoin trading then the investment will be high because only this coin can give this much profit in a single shot. and suppose if he invested in any altcoins then i don't know i can't predict because here the low investment can give big profit. Some coins we will buy when it is in 0.00 digital that time if it crosses $1 we will get big profit. So this question he only clarify.
Smith13c

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:22:48 AM

Can profit from the first trade, but not long, discipline and greed too big mistake of them. trade for today and start again the next day,
 You can grow a little bit of trading volume to profit you rather than the first few days of learning.
intrader

Activity: 659

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:10:55 AM

You done a good job at first day wonder how you do with sc at moment sc suffer big dip its lucky if you sold out early
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:03:38 AM

One of the most basic trading rules is to not use your whole bankroll for a trade you need to use something between 5% to 15% of your bankroll that way even if your trade fails you are not going to lose an amount of money as big as you did, have you read a book about trading?

Yes.If you want to do trading means,investment in trading should be less than the value of 5-20%.If you have a Guts means you can inverse Upto the value of 50% of bankroll.If you face the loss means ,it will not affect your life entirely. With that remaining 50% ,you can get out from the loss .
Toden1379

Activity: 246

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:41:13 PM

Yeah I got the same experience when I started trading a month ago. I bought a fairly new altcoin a couple of days after it went in the exchange. I did my research and everything and saw potential in it. So I eagerly bought when when it was low, not speculating that it will go lower and down it did go. Still holding on to it up to today. A constant reminder of my beginner's mistake. Good thing I read about diversifying your investment and only used a part of it. Good luck on you future trades!

EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWOR      EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25       
        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: