Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:23:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My first day of trading  (Read 11941 times)
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:16:12 PM

how you guys do bitcoin trading? Any exchange or wallet specifically for bitcoin?
If you are considering trading, then this is not the question you should be asking because I am sure you are a novice and even Google could have been of huge help to you.

On the other hand, my piece of advice to you is to learn first with so many of the resources on YouTube and after that, you can make use of bittrex to start trading with some little funds to try your hands on until you are sure you can make better decisions and then gradually become pro.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:44:27 PM

The first time i traded it ended up horribly wrong,i could have settled with 15% profit but i got greedy and lost almost 150 usd.At that time 150 was a very significant amount for me.
The more you trade and increase your experience and get exposede to all the different methods the better it is.
Btw keep it up.
Usually, most people always have those first crazy moments when it comes to trading. Trading is not an easy job to do and most times even if you have learned, there is still some practical stuff and little mistakes you will need to make to learn more. The initial learning is like a foundation or a base to knowing what to do in trading, but in making decisions without getting emotional, you will have to learn all that on your own.
khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:51:44 PM

to be honest my first day in trading  history is so bad and I was so frustrated because of loosing money to do trade. I first token that I buy some sia coin and after then dumping and dumping.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:20:22 PM

Congratulations on your first day successful trading. More success to your trade! You got a warm welcome from the market at this time. However always be vigilant and watch your back because market is always right

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
ana zay

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:36:24 PM

yes we still have to be vigilant because not always trading is profitable.
Make your first loss as an experience to motivate your next achievement.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:59:23 PM

keep learning and making mistakes (of course with moderate risks), you're on the right track
If you really learn, the mistakes are not always too much but you get better as you keep practicing what you have learnt cause the little experiences you are having from the little mistakes you are making is what would make you a better trader at the long run. No trader was born pro, we all had to learn at some point and get good at it over some time.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:35:14 AM

Other things to keep in mind are the fees that are all over the place. There are a few exchanges that have coins that are not available on the others, in order to make money trading those coins, we have to beat out the trading fees and still have enough of a mainstream coin to withdraw and have made money. These can kick your butt, many small traders jump on a 100 Sat difference in price and give that money right back to the exchange in the fees here and there.
I do not consider the fees to be much of a problem if you are using the right exchange and you have a good amount to trade. I started trading with just 0.01 BTC and I was able to grow it. Those little 100,000 sats are some of the little gains I was making for a start and it was really awesome.

Bittrex will not charge you more than the percentage they would charge you on the amount you are trading normally, what is just important is the margin in the profit you are making on that trade which won't make sense if they are very small.
Yup it happens only in the method of using trading forums. It is more than a deception only because you actually have no idea what they have and what is in lacking state on the other side of the deal.

If you are told to sell your coins but in exchange of those that you not want, then eventually it leads to pay you heavy fees and hence you are left with little money completely taking the game down  to zero . I think that is I like a knife on your throat or a burning stone in your wallet.
super5star

Activity: 313
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:21:27 PM

Scott, how are you. How is trade progressing and how much is already on the account?
It is common that at the beginning of the trading days one might face a loss just because of several reasons. The biggest behind it could be not knowing better about the right time to set the deal and having little knowledge about the fluctuation of prices. So it is better to start trading with the coins of lowest possible values so that you could earn the desired experience and the risk for the big coins such as Btcs.
CGPA

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:36:06 PM

At the beginning of trading life, I have lost a lot.Then do not understand the situation of the market.When I saw that the coins bought by me were too low, I would have sold it.Waves and NXT I was buying first.Now I have a good profit
hookcoin

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:54:20 PM

When I started something I thought it would be difficult and tradecoin was the same. You need time to get familiar with this new and potential Crypto market. Be careful in your investment decisions.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:43:15 AM

you're good, because you were not afraid to invest your money ... you always make a decision and you win only in a particular transaction!
Fortunately and unfortunately, we have all had our moments. However, we cannot really know unless we take the bold step to make those moments become something of great value to us. Like you said, he took the bold investment steps, learned from it and now probably a good decision maker in trading.

It is always the little beginning, dedication and passion that counts. No one has always had it very sweet from the start, but with good plans and strategies to learning, it is not always very bad.
Robin789

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:40:59 PM

My first day of trading i was very Excited.
you need management of money, management of risk, management of mindset in trading activity for trading.
that's all.
viralz

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:53:37 PM

A couple days ago I transfered enough from my bank account to buy 1 Bit coin.  While waiting for the $ to make it from the bank to the exchange I had $75.00 invested so could use it to practice with.  Keep in mind that I had no experience with bit coin trading and my past day trading did not go well.

Today I saw that SC (Siacoin) was above 10% and volume was above 10,000.  It was also very active pumping up and down.  I did four buy and sell trades, not aiming for much more than 5% profit on each one and increased my $75.00 to $91.00.  It was a great leaning experience.  Also very humbling because on the first trade I made a mistake and lucked out.

Scott

Welcome here and be fun

I started couplw years ago.
Yes it is fun.
Be carefull, you may want to trade more, more risk Smiley
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 04:36:48 PM

in truth it's very pleasant to remember my first day of trading, because it was quite successful for me. The first coin I traded was coins from Mobile Go. The fact is that the coins were sold well enough and had a very good price.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
bocyaj

Activity: 1326
Merit: 308

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:22:49 PM

A couple days ago I transfered enough from my bank account to buy 1 Bit coin.  While waiting for the $ to make it from the bank to the exchange I had $75.00 invested so could use it to practice with.  Keep in mind that I had no experience with bit coin trading and my past day trading did not go well.

Today I saw that SC (Siacoin) was above 10% and volume was above 10,000.  It was also very active pumping up and down.  I did four buy and sell trades, not aiming for much more than 5% profit on each one and increased my $75.00 to $91.00.  It was a great leaning experience.  Also very humbling because on the first trade I made a mistake and lucked out.

Scott

Welcome here and be fun

I started couplw years ago.
Yes it is fun.
Be carefull, you may want to trade more, more risk Smiley

I was doing trading more than a year,this is the best place to inverse your money.I had gain a lot from this trading,I had invested in 4000$ and gain 2000$ When it reach 6000$.So ,if you inverse now means,you will get very much profit.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
dxbcoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:56:47 PM

I am having the first days of trading and it seems to be horrible. I join some of the telegram group, free ones of course to get the signal. Not sure if it the right thing to do, maybe I need to do my own research in order to become more independent in trading and more successful, am I right?
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1616

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 10:26:43 PM

I am having the first days of trading and it seems to be horrible. I join some of the telegram group, free ones of course to get the signal. Not sure if it the right thing to do, maybe I need to do my own research in order to become more independent in trading and more successful, am I right?

You need to bear in mind all the telegram pump groups obviously have their own agendas; it's usually the case that a core insider team starts collecting a coin cheap, and only once they have accumulated a considerable amount, they release the pump signal to the telegram channel with 10k + members, therefore triggering the pump where they will for sure be the forerunners...

It would usually be better to do your own due diligence and invest in coins with true value and great long term potential...

Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:31:11 PM

You need to bear in mind all the telegram pump groups obviously have their own agendas; it's usually the case that a core insider team starts collecting a coin cheap, and only once they have accumulated a considerable amount, they release the pump signal to the telegram channel with 10k + members, therefore triggering the pump where they will for sure be the forerunners...

It would usually be better to do your own due diligence and invest in coins with true value and great long term potential...
Learning from our mistakes is the best teacher we have. We made mistakes but i the end we learn on it anx make as an inspiration for us to win the game.
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 10:55:44 PM

Now you could have gained a small understanding about the trading aspects and the mistakes that need to be avoided while making small or big volume trades. You could grow the trading volume little by little to profit you rather than just spending big as it's the early days of learning.
Trading has a system of steps for us to follow so that we could earn in the process. It is true that we should take part for us to earn little by little for us to learn more and gain knowledge without affecting our mode of earning on trading. Because just how bitcoin developed and have growth in terms of transactions and investments , we should also make sure that our part is a vital for us to developed us a trader and gain more knowledge for us to earn and to have a bigger profit.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:29:59 AM

Scott
great experience and more better if you had use that 1bitcoin
for that trials maybe your a thousand dollar richer instantly,your lucky
enough for first time trader,because mine is a failure and the second
third and fourth,i got along started on my fifth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: