Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:54:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My first day of trading  (Read 11941 times)
_yoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:47:30 AM

When you start with trading and those small amounts, it looks very easy. So yeah you made profit, but its that much? So witht the time, you want to make more profit. So you become greedy. You think no i do not sell, i want more and you want to wait until is worth more. So you are waiting, and what happends? The coin dumps, and you make lose. Every profit from the past weeks in gone in seconds just while you want more profit. So even when you are a carefully trader, and you sell fast, and after you sold you see how the price is going up constantly, you will think next time i would not sell and there we go.
danjonbit

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

DanJoN

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:52:31 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2018, 11:28:34 PM by danjonbit

When you start with trading and those small amounts, it looks very easy. So yeah you made profit, but its that much? So witht the time, you want to make more profit. So you become greedy. You think no i do not sell, i want more and you want to wait until is worth more. So you are waiting, and what happends? The coin dumps, and you make lose. Every profit from the past weeks in gone in seconds just while you want more profit. So even when you are a carefully trader, and you sell fast, and after you sold you see how the price is going up constantly, you will think next time i would not sell and there we go.

Yeah, I did agree wth this, all above words can be found in experience!, once you get profit then the greed comes on! you will want more and more! waiting and holding thinking your coins will rise up!
it will be a good thing that all can experience this for them to know how to hold back their greed!
I also can say that I am greedy when it comes with trading when my newbies month but it change!
SET your GOAL always Smiley

THE GREAT DANJON HIMSELF !
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:31:23 AM

In the early stages of your trading carrier, you need to be very much careful while dealing all the things because you never know which thing can help you in making or losing of your money. At the beginning, your main focus should not be on earning of money but it should be on learning some good tricks using which you can then make out better earning. First learn and then you need to use those knowledge for the sake of earning of money.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:25:30 PM

I'm glad to hear that for your first trade.  Congratz! Keep it going... I feel your enthusiasm for what you are doing and I think that you know what you are doing. You just need to develop your skills in trading and learn from your mistakes. Your shared experience will inspire other newbies to try it as well and hope to have same experience like yours. Expect more mistakes and more learnings to come. Successful people commit a mistake that they have remembered. Learn from that mistakes.Try to look for other coins to trade as well and learn from your trading experiences.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:21:34 PM

In the early stages of your trading carrier, you need to be very much careful while dealing all the things because you never know which thing can help you in making or losing of your money. At the beginning, your main focus should not be on earning of money but it should be on learning some good tricks using which you can then make out better earning. First learn and then you need to use those knowledge for the sake of earning of money.
In the life of every trader, the first day of trading carries a very much significant importance as he is about to start a new chapter of his life. I do exactly remember what all happened to me and the way I started doing the things and then after that, I have learnt so many things which kept on helping me in so many ways and that all these things made me little expert in trading because of which I earned some good money.
ngacengan

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:27:41 PM

A couple days ago I transfered enough from my bank account to buy 1 Bit coin.  While waiting for the $ to make it from the bank to the exchange I had $75.00 invested so could use it to practice with.  Keep in mind that I had no experience with bit coin trading and my past day trading did not go well.

Today I saw that SC (Siacoin) was above 10% and volume was above 10,000.  It was also very active pumping up and down.  I did four buy and sell trades, not aiming for much more than 5% profit on each one and increased my $75.00 to $91.00.  It was a great leaning experience.  Also very humbling because on the first trade I made a mistake and lucked out.

Scott

My first day of trading in the world of cryptocurrency is to understand how to trade properly and how I can get capital for trading and finally the first coin I bought was bitcoin because at that time I did not know altcoin and only knew bitcoin.
bandungan

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:59:25 PM

A couple days ago I transfered enough from my bank account to buy 1 Bit coin.  While waiting for the $ to make it from the bank to the exchange I had $75.00 invested so could use it to practice with.  Keep in mind that I had no experience with bit coin trading and my past day trading did not go well.

Today I saw that SC (Siacoin) was above 10% and volume was above 10,000.  It was also very active pumping up and down.  I did four buy and sell trades, not aiming for much more than 5% profit on each one and increased my $75.00 to $91.00.  It was a great leaning experience.  Also very humbling because on the first trade I made a mistake and lucked out.

Scott

My first day of trading in the world of cryptocurrency is to understand how to trade properly and how I can get capital for trading and finally the first coin I bought was bitcoin because at that time I did not know altcoin and only knew bitcoin.
it's a simple technique that you use, I also have first day trading experience using bitcoin and that I think is a good thing but I get the knowledge if trading does not have to be in bitcoin and can trading altcoin. I started to focus on trading bitcoin and altcoin.
clex_us

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:54:58 PM

It was one of my unforgettable experienced in trading. My first day of trading was successful, I didn't experienced any kind of unpleasant things. I was lucky because I experience successful trading, many people says that trading is risky but when I try my first day of trading, I do it well.
RakknRoll

Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:31:03 PM

My first day in trading is very a struggle and lots of stress because since I am a newbie, I don’t know the whole thing and there are times that I make wrong decision resulting to loss in my part.
billbear

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:54:00 PM

Wow. It is great. I was amazed, becouse I first thought you are saying abot 75k to 91k, that would be a good result of a day trading, hahha.
Genovese

Activity: 284
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:35:25 AM

I would also be interested to know how has been your first week of trading and then your first month of trading. The OP is quite old and a follow up would give more sense to the thread.

karinaloren

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:03:55 AM

It was a good first experience. Good luck in future
solidrock

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:06:43 AM

Great thread thank you for sharing!
clex_us

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:56:10 PM

Trading required for knowledge to success. This is a good lucky I see when you choise that coin. In first time trade, many people has fault. The solution is we must have some one to teach us about analyze coins or take to small deposit to trade.
anntlevel

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:47:44 AM

I would also be interested to know how has been your first week of trading and then your first month of trading. The OP is quite old and a follow up would give more sense to the thread.
It is always a great experience to start a new thing may it be the first day of trading or the first day of your school or college. I still remember the first day when I decided to jump into trading with very small amount of knowledge as well as few crypto coins in my wallet but then I kept on polishing my skills and I kept on learning more techniques which later helped me in making of a huge amount of money.
ajaymukund

Activity: 784

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:51:14 AM

Scott
haha, congratulations. Then analyze carefully before investing. I think you should not invest with your feelings, that is a very wrong principle and should be eliminated.
If you do not know how to analyze, you can read the book and learn how to analyze it from online experts. They will help you better understand this.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:14:41 PM

You got big balls to start first trading with 1 btc!
i remember my first trading when i bought Ltc at 21$ and sold it at 26$ i was so happy and now when i see the price i wish i have holded it a bit longer!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:49:11 PM

Scott

Well that's a good start for you. I believe that siacoin is a good coin to hold because some of my friends are holding it as well. However, you should still do it with care since it is risky to do it without knowing the do's and dont's. However, it is still best to look for better coins to hold and trade someday. Just enjoy what you are doing.
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:05:38 PM

My first day of trading I made a purchase using the minimum amount and it was for my first time study, I advise you to use minimal capital and practice trading than you have to put a large amount and lose when trading.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:35:21 PM

My first day of trading I made a purchase using the minimum amount and it was for my first time study, I advise you to use minimal capital and practice trading than you have to put a large amount and lose when trading.
I too use only minimal amount of bitcoin when I first trade and it was from the faucet where I collected all the satoshi for a month I think. It was a fun experience I lost everything but learned and become wise in trading. After the wrong decisions I managed to get back my loss and made a lot of profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: