Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:49:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BTS] Bitshares #1 Fastest Crypto, Tokens, DEX, ICOs since 2014 (unofficial ಠ_ಠ)  (Read 125370 times)
SolomonSollarsNSense

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 11:03:06 AM

I warned everyone. Bitshares is YUGE in China. You ever notice there is always that ONE hater for every coin project? No matter how legit it is or proven there will always be one. Here is what I have to say about that. If he or she is NOT willing to short the coin a.k.a "PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE THEY TROLLING IS" then please be quiet.

Dont let shortsighted bitter jealous individuals stop you from seeing what we all clearly know is happening. Redemption. Bitshares should be number #1 on the market cap list. With its solid features and real everyday usage with 3 even 1 SECOND transaction times it is still SEVERELY undervalued.

We know it is capable of 100,000 TPS. This is a $10 Billion market cap coin easy. People (especially China) are just waking up to that. With its sophisticated Banking features Bitshares will be $1 soon.

Again ANYONE can FUD. But lets see Margin positions on this. Go and short Bitshares on Poloniex and post proof of your position. Until then. Shut up.
SolomonSollarsNSense

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 11:05:07 AM

Hi, its my first post. Im noob... for now Smiley.     Im in a week in cryptocurrency trading, and i am really overwhelmed of the potential of the technology (maybe we witness something remarkable) and second, how its a really good investments.

I bought myself in 2 days ago, when im started with small amount of money.

Do you think it will go up to 1 $ until next week, or do you think i should wait now for some time and let it cool of... was a really insane rise the last couple of hours.

thank you for your answers.

regards
Take some profit back into your base crypto, Bitcoin or Eth, Keep some skin in the game.
If you see some nice dips, below what you sold at buy back in
Sit back and enjoy the rollercoaster ride!

okay, thx Will read a lot and try to keep cool.

on topic. i like bitshare, i think it has a lot of potential because me as a noob understood very fast how to handle it, and now there will be more and more new people in the game.
i like the idea of transfering money very easy from bitshares account to account, the integrated "shapeshift" function if you want to change your btc in bts... and the interface.
could replace the bank system as it is nowadays...
hope my estimate is halfway correct

why is the chinese market so active now?

regards

Chinese market is active because of transactions per second, smartcoins like BitCNY, the sophistication of banking features like margin calling, borrowing, and other actions. And the long term profitability.
beafraid88

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 12:12:11 PM

the best investement ive ever done. this thing is going directly to the moon   Grin
SolomonSollarsNSense

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 12:15:32 PM

the best investement ive ever done. this thing is going directly to the moon   Grin

Glad you got in. Welcome to the party  Grin
Arczimedes

Activity: 33
Merit: 50

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 12:21:54 PM

Wow ! this is insane ride, where is stop, now or at $1 ? !  Shocked Cheesy Grin
legati

Activity: 148

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 12:53:08 PM

1 dollar bro actually a little bit correction and then 1 dollar  Grin
Rogerdale

Activity: 700
Merit: 330

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 01:07:27 PM

Wow ! this is insane ride, where is stop, now or at $1 ? !  Shocked Cheesy Grin

Wow, what a huge pump! BitShares on Polo are higher than BitShares on Chinese exchanges, though they used to be 10% lower!

I think we need to cool down a bit and equal the prices.
btcunbranded

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 04:28:06 PM

the best investement ive ever done. this thing is going directly to the moon   Grin

Wow ! this is insane ride, where is stop, now or at $1 ? !  Shocked Cheesy Grin

Wow, what a huge pump! BitShares on Polo are higher than BitShares on Chinese exchanges, though they used to be 10% lower!

I think we need to cool down a bit and equal the prices.
Noticed that a few days ago.Think may be due to volume, as China picks up it will balance out .
Market cap over $1,000,000,000 now!
btcunbranded

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 04:35:10 PM

Hi, its my first post. Im noob... for now Smiley.     Im in a week in cryptocurrency trading, and i am really overwhelmed of the potential of the technology (maybe we witness something remarkable) and second, how its a really good investments.

I bought myself in 2 days ago, when im started with small amount of money.

Do you think it will go up to 1 $ until next week, or do you think i should wait now for some time and let it cool of... was a really insane rise the last couple of hours.

thank you for your answers.

regards
Take some profit back into your base crypto, Bitcoin or Eth, Keep some skin in the game.
If you see some nice dips, below what you sold at buy back in
Sit back and enjoy the rollercoaster ride!

okay, thx Will read a lot and try to keep cool.

on topic. i like bitshare, i think it has a lot of potential because me as a noob understood very fast how to handle it, and now there will be more and more new people in the game.
i like the idea of transfering money very easy from bitshares account to account, the integrated "shapeshift" function if you want to change your btc in bts... and the interface.
could replace the bank system as it is nowadays...
hope my estimate is halfway correct

why is the chinese market so active now?

regards

Chinese market is active because of transactions per second, smartcoins like BitCNY, the sophistication of banking features like margin calling, borrowing, and other actions. And the long term profitability.
BitCNY is huge to me as up until now fiat currency is difficult to trade in crypto.
Bitshares makes it just as easy as any other crypto, Awesome!
vighter

Activity: 160

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 05:15:17 PM

Looks like the hype is gone?
B RAD LEE

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 05:38:59 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2017, 09:52:43 PM by B RAD LEE

DAAAAAAAMMMMNNN Scaryvirus!!! I would NOT want to get in a gunfight with you! Cuz you got ammo for days!

Nicely done son!

I love seeing trolls get called out. That's a movie I could watch a thousand times and still love love love it! Cheesy
DreamSpace

Activity: 556
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 05:41:52 PM

what was the reason for the hype?
scaryvirus (OP)

Activity: 570

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 09:12:02 PM

1 billion market cap!!!

CrackDown

Activity: 140

Never too old to learn

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 09:14:20 PM

bitshare hiding top...

it reach 1 billion marketcap,

congratulatuons...
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 09:19:32 PM

What the fuck, I cant login with my username and pass,I can swear that I havent changed my password on openledger but now after some time I just cant log in. Anyone can help?Huh
scaryvirus (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 10:33:17 PM

What the fuck, I cant login with my username and pass,I can swear that I havent changed my password on openledger but now after some time I just cant log in. Anyone can help?Huh

If you have it written down right, go to original post and try several of the interfaces. There's bitshares.org, openledger, bitshares.eu, freedomledger, android wallet, and so on.

Also make sure you're using the right mode:

the old mode was the wallet where you need that backup file + password + name,

or new account model that's just name + strong password

There were some tutorials for old wallet model : http://favs.pw/bitshares-how-to-import-your-wallet-backup/

Can also join the telegram chat
btcunbranded

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 10:35:20 PM

If you have it written down right, go to original post and try several of the interfaces. There's bitshares.org, openledger, bitshares.eu, freedomledger, android wallet, and so on.

Also make sure you're using the right mode:

the old mode was the wallet where you need that backup file + password + name,

or new account model that's just name + strong password

There were some tutorials for old wallet model : http://favs.pw/bitshares-how-to-import-your-wallet-backup/

Can also join the telegram chat
have tried bitshares.org and openledger, both seem to lag alot.
Any suggestions please?
scaryvirus (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 10:49:16 PM

Any suggestions please?

Mine doesn't lag for some reason. Maybe I'm on faster node.

You can switch node to a faster one. If you get a window saying retry, you can switch nodes there when one fails to connect, or switch inside to faster one https://steemit.com/bitshares/@ash/how-to-fix-transactions-trades-user-names-not-working-in-bitshares

Check that you're logging in with right mode, there should be a button to switch between wallet and account mode on login window

can also download the client or try the other interfaces i mentioned

btcunbranded

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 10:55:12 PM

Any suggestions please?

Mine doesn't lag for some reason. Maybe I'm on faster node.

You can switch node to a faster one. If you get a window saying retry, you can switch nodes there when one fails to connect, or switch inside to faster one https://steemit.com/bitshares/@ash/how-to-fix-transactions-trades-user-names-not-working-in-bitshares

Check that you're logging in with right mode, there should be a button to switch between wallet and account mode on login window

can also download the client or try the other interfaces i mentioned

ok, cheers for that, interface looks great, getting late here so try tommorow
scaryvirus (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 11:44:23 PM

Just don't get rekt guys. High gains = high volatility both directions. Look at longer timeframe trends instead of low time frames if you are new. Anything can go to 0 at any time no matter what anyone says, all crypto is experimental tech, nothing is for certain, no one knows the future. Use proper risk management. Don't spend more than you are willing to lose. blah blah standard stuff. Projects can't control market makers, hype, pumps, dumps, they just develop. Don't put all your eggs into same basket.

In the words of fluffy, "Don't buy crypto." (unless you are ok with losses and bugs if they happen)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: