Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:03:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BTS] Bitshares #1 Fastest Crypto, Tokens, DEX, ICOs since 2014 (unofficial ಠ_ಠ)  (Read 125370 times)
SashaDay

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:23:17 AM

Yep. Bitshares is soooooo good..... This price action just doesn't make any sense.

I'm holding since 2 cents, telling all my friends to buy in this range...... pretty sure 7cents is support and it's up from here!

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 07:42:37 AM

Record: BitShares Hangout #39 - 2017-09-23
https://steemit.com/dsound/@ash/record-bitshares-hangout-39-2017-09-23

lenyro

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:59:08 AM

BTS is a long term project, keep buying and holding will make us rich, very rich.
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:50:01 AM

BTS is a long term project, keep buying and holding will make us rich, very rich.

I second you for your thoughts that's why I have bag of BTS already. Actually situation is getting suitable for exchanges like Bitshares seeing the reaction of Chinese govt and may be from other in future. Bitshares will cover large volume of the market by providing good and secure decentralized exchanging facility.
Royruan

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:43:38 PM

How do u think about BitShare bro? It really good ? Pls talk more
Drowzy

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

ZZzzzzzzz..

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:48:56 PM

Bitshares is great. Its been around since 2014 but has not been adopted. No one wants to use decentralized exchanges at this moment in time.. so is buying some now a good idea? Maybe so long as the price is stable at this range.. but I don't think tha's the case. Another BTC bull run or bad news  will make this drop even further. I think I will just wait and see what happens with bts.. this is not the bottom.

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 04:25:07 PM

BitShares - How to Withdraw BTS from Bittrex to your BitShares Wallet
https://steemit.com/bitshares/@ash/bitshares-how-to-withdraw-bts-from-bittrex-to-your-bitshares-wallet

BitShares Community in Numbers
https://steemit.com/bitshares/@ash/bitshares-community-in-numbers

Savik

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:47:44 PM

Bitshares is great. Its been around since 2014 but has not been adopted. No one wants to use decentralized exchanges at this moment in time.. so is buying some now a good idea? Maybe so long as the price is stable at this range.. but I don't think tha's the case. Another BTC bull run or bad news  will make this drop even further. I think I will just wait and see what happens with bts.. this is not the bottom.

Decentralized exchanges are the next logical step in the future of decentralized cryptocurrencies (and even beyond currencies, assets, contracts, etc). Bitshares has been around for a long time, and has been perfecting their product long before the newcomers have even released Beta versions. Buy now while others are still trying to figure it out, or buy later after the train has already left the station.

tribanogrami

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:37:32 PM

Hello. And this coin supports MASTERNODS? If so, how many coins do you need? And what is the income from it?

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
scaryvirus (OP)

Activity: 570

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:00:00 PM

Hello. And this coin supports MASTERNODS? If so, how many coins do you need? And what is the income from it?

no master nodes. there are virtually no good usecases for master nodes anywhere btw.

if you are elected to be a witness i.e. block producer and do good job, you get paid. you can also get paid if your worker proposal gets voted through by the dao. some try to earn by providing liquidity on the dex via stuff like btsbots.com
ssvenss

Activity: 381

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:05:07 PM

Bitshares is a promising project, I think now you can safely buy this token and keep very long
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:13:42 PM

transcript anywhere?

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:10:45 PM

I just don't understand why BTS isn't flying past the moon. Decentralized exchanges are the future, particularly as countries make knee-jerk reactions and ban exchanges. BTS has been around forever and has an awesome working product, more than can be said for any other DEX.

This has been brought up on a thread of mine, and I'm not sure about just how the China situation really does affect BTS in the long term (in the short term I think the data and price action speak for themselves). Any more thoughts on this?

Let's talk Bitshares for a moment (while they're still charting favorably). I like the project (DEX, etc.) and feel perfectly confident that the price will see better days. Not too worried there.

Here's my question: Does it potentially overexpose a portfolio to China? I was going through a recent State of the Network post, and I noticed that a substantial amount of trading comes from China (BTS/CNY is 51% of transactions, BTC at 48%). BitCNY is also 69% of all the smartcoins held on the exchange (BitUSD is second at 25%).

Presumably this includes external exchanges as well (i.e. the BTC portion), since they'd all need to interface with the BTS network to execute the trade, no?

Now, Bitcoin will be fine without China, ultimately, if it even comes to that (figuring any major stakeholders will find a way around). On the flip side, BTS is (apparently?) much more dependent on them. This makes me a little nervous that some sort of mass-FOMO out would do some serious damage to either the price or the project. I could still see BTS pumping arbitrarily, but in terms of long-term prospects, would love to see more diverse adoption.

That's one of my chief concerns too, but it works both ways: not having domestic exchanges could be more motivation to hold BTS and trade within the DEX.

And I also fully agree that more diverse, and wider adoption, should be (and I think it is in practice) Bitshares' number one priority.

reffi

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:55:01 PM

Is bitshares a working decentralized exchange that nobody can shutdown?? or just concept?
Savik

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:05:30 AM

I just don't understand why BTS isn't flying past the moon. Decentralized exchanges are the future, particularly as countries make knee-jerk reactions and ban exchanges. BTS has been around forever and has an awesome working product, more than can be said for any other DEX.

This has been brought up on a thread of mine, and I'm not sure about just how the China situation really does affect BTS in the long term (in the short term I think the data and price action speak for themselves). Any more thoughts on this?

Let's talk Bitshares for a moment (while they're still charting favorably). I like the project (DEX, etc.) and feel perfectly confident that the price will see better days. Not too worried there.

Here's my question: Does it potentially overexpose a portfolio to China? I was going through a recent State of the Network post, and I noticed that a substantial amount of trading comes from China (BTS/CNY is 51% of transactions, BTC at 48%). BitCNY is also 69% of all the smartcoins held on the exchange (BitUSD is second at 25%).

Presumably this includes external exchanges as well (i.e. the BTC portion), since they'd all need to interface with the BTS network to execute the trade, no?

Now, Bitcoin will be fine without China, ultimately, if it even comes to that (figuring any major stakeholders will find a way around). On the flip side, BTS is (apparently?) much more dependent on them. This makes me a little nervous that some sort of mass-FOMO out would do some serious damage to either the price or the project. I could still see BTS pumping arbitrarily, but in terms of long-term prospects, would love to see more diverse adoption.

That's one of my chief concerns too, but it works both ways: not having domestic exchanges could be more motivation to hold BTS and trade within the DEX.

And I also fully agree that more diverse, and wider adoption, should be (and I think it is in practice) Bitshares' number one priority.

I saw that on your thread and am still struggling to form an opinion one way or another on it. Worst case scenario, Bitshares is banned forever in China. I personally believe that still leaves Bitshares as the best DEX in existence with a great working product. It will be a blow for sure, but not a kill shot. The exchange will go on and remain focused on wider adoption. Thoughts? Buy/sell/hold?

Savik

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:06:39 AM

Is bitshares a working decentralized exchange that nobody can shutdown?? or just concept?

It is very much a working DEX:

https://bitshares.org/wallet/#/

https://bitshares.org

DARKHOLDER

Activity: 659

Zepher is scammer!:)

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:06:15 AM

Hello! Is there any news on bitshares soon? or nothing?
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:14:30 AM

In spite of last dip of few days ago I have reached to conclusion that we are at bottom now. I wonder with working DEX with some nice project listed on it and potential of the platform still uncertainty is existing. How few weeks ago Bitshares was among top 10 or 11 markets and how quickly everything has changed. Future is still brought even now it is in hard phase.
DARKHOLDER

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:20:22 AM

I am trying to learn more about Bitshares. I do like the idea of decentralized exchanges such as EtherDelta, but I do not know how you can justify Bitshares valuation of $187,000,000. Today it looks like there were $6,000,000 worth of transactions 3/4 of which were CNY. Since China is banning cryptocurrencies, can these assets be seized somehow since they must be held in China somewhere? How are they protected via smart-contract? Couldn't any non-crypto based asset be seized?

Also, the website and CMC APIs seem to be down. Is something wrong?

1. bitshares is more than a decentralized exchange, see 1st image in 1st post
2. it's the fastest cryptocurrency and tokens in existence by a TON, time tested since 2014 - this alone makes evaluation ridiculously low compared to mostly vaporware above it
3. it's self sustaining and the very first DAO in existence before DASH before ETH (also have prediction markets from before)
4. ICO's? It's words easiest way to do ICO's, better than eth and predates eth
5. 15 mil volume today on bitshares platform, 7.8 mil using bitCNY (not CNY) http://stage.cryptofresh.com/assets
6. China can ban and prevent legal fiat-crypto gateways like exchanges, but those who already have crypto will always have them online, like BTC, bts, or bitCNY
7. Decentralized networks don't have assets "in China somewhere" but around the world, they are on every node around the world at same time
8. you don't have to be chinese to use bitCNY. I use it just because it's most liquid.
9. bitCNY value is protected by smart contracts holding BTS coins locked up to make sure at any time if you have bitCNY you can hit settle and get exactly 1 CNY worth of BTS out of the contract

bitshares can process more transactions in 1-2 hours than BTC or ETH can do in 1-2 years

I don't know anything about coinmarketcap or its api, I do know that it doesn't show the full volume of the dex and missing a ton of pairs. Makes sense perhaps because the dex allows of trading between any two assets there leading to O(N^2) growth of pairs with N assets

Where I can find this decentralized exchange?
DARKHOLDER

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:16:38 PM

no master nodes. there are virtually no good usecases for master nodes anywhere btw.

if you are elected to be a witness i.e. block producer and do good job, you get paid. you can also get paid if your worker proposal gets voted through by the dao. some try to earn by providing liquidity on the dex via stuff like btsbots.com

dash have mn and they find good usecases...they have rewarded 8 % for mn hold, vote, small amount of coins in exchanges plus gain price...etc. Wink Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: