Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:38:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BTS] Bitshares #1 Fastest Crypto, Tokens, DEX, ICOs since 2014 (unofficial ಠ_ಠ)  (Read 125362 times)
vozphongtom

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:17:20 PM

I really can`t explain the low price of BTS, as there doesn`t exist more fully equipped DEX out in the market.

I can, bitcoin going down. like always.
all market is falling dowm and bts price going down,too .

this is a good time to buy more bts while the price cheap .
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jekwizor

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:50:04 PM

The BitShares Blockchain: UI Release 20181121

The BitShares Blockchain is an industrial-grade and fully decentralized platform that is open source and maintained by its community.

The BitShares UI serves as secure wallet for the private keys of your BitShares account and a point of entry to interact with the BitShares Blockchain. Among many other features lies the natively built-in decentralized exchange (DEX).

A new release of the BitShares UI has been published (Version 20181121) and is available at

Release notes for this candidate as well as binaries for a local install can be found here at GitHub.

https://medium.com/@stefan.schiessl/bitshares-ui-release-2-0-181121-9bad345cb3f
vozphongtom

Activity: 386

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:34:41 PM

The BitShares Blockchain: UI Release 20181121

The BitShares Blockchain is an industrial-grade and fully decentralized platform that is open source and maintained by its community.

The BitShares UI serves as secure wallet for the private keys of your BitShares account and a point of entry to interact with the BitShares Blockchain. Among many other features lies the natively built-in decentralized exchange (DEX).

A new release of the BitShares UI has been published (Version 20181121) and is available at

Release notes for this candidate as well as binaries for a local install can be found here at GitHub.

https://medium.com/@stefan.schiessl/bitshares-ui-release-2-0-181121-9bad345cb3f
this is good news ,Bitshares have a new release  , let's check it .
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:16:57 PM

I really can`t explain the low price of BTS, as there doesn`t exist more fully equipped DEX out in the market.

I can, bitcoin going down. like always.
all market is falling dowm and bts price going down,too .

this is a good time to buy more bts while the price cheap .

I didn`t mention only price of BTS.
We - as most fully equipped DEX, with all it`s characteristics - should have more prestige and brandname, then other DEXes built on us.
Like, which erc20 coin do you know - more known then ETH itself?
Coindgr

Activity: 1034
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:15:59 PM

Bitshares allways had a problem with marketing, and this is not solved yet

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
maloy1cs

Activity: 644
Merit: 18

EXIP A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain ser

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:02:36 PM

I am very disappointed Watching what is happening now with BTS is a good team, great opportunities, but now I see that there is no progress and I just have to remove BTS from my portfolio. Sad

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
bct_ail
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 2221

https://t1p.de/6ghrf

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 08:39:21 AM

I am very disappointed Watching what is happening now with BTS is a good team, great opportunities, but now I see that there is no progress and I just have to remove BTS from my portfolio. Sad

Have you seen this thread? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1084460.msg48271371;topicseen#msg48271371
This one is visit more often
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:51:09 AM

I don't know what makes people disappointed when coin is present on every important exchange both bigger and smaller. Daily volume of trading is in millions of dollars and team is very active in development. You can visit their github to see how actively they are there. If only current price is your main criteria ti decide everything about any coin then they isn't correct way to measure.
samsun00

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

Bitshares pyлят

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:05:25 AM

what price do you expect in 19? I think about $ 0.15 will be
irwanjabryg

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:08:39 PM

News Update: With the new Payger Wallet Version Beta 1.0.428 we finished the integration of Cryptobridge deposit/withdraw and support now 63 different Crypto currencies! https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=25845.msg325623#msg325623
Nikolas.Glushe

Activity: 84
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:20:31 AM

Dear BitShares community. We are pleased to inform you about our project https://bschats.com/ which logs all important telegram chats related to BitShares. We believe that BitShares Chats will be a valuable addition to the BitShares ecosystem. During the work of the site, we have already received a large number of positive feedback from community members. The project is under active development. The project has its own team of programmers, ready at any time to solve new technical problems and make new improvements.

What is implemented at the moment:
You can read your favorite sites in a convenient form for you through https://bschats.com/
The site is optimized for work and on mobile devices. There is a search by keyword and date. It is possible to read the chat you want in your native language using Google Translate. The translation is not perfect, but it will allow you to receive the latest news as quickly as possible from the first sources.

In the near future, we plan to add the ability to share a specific telegram post in social networks. On the one hand, this will allow you to share interesting content with your friends and subscribers, and on the other hand, it will positively influence the development of BitShares’s popularity in general.

There is a lot of work ahead, we have planned a huge number of interesting and useful improvements. If you have any suggestions for improving our site, please write - we will try to take everything into account and use it in the further development of the site.

If you think that some important chat related to BitShares is missing on our website, please write and we will add it.
erwan

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:18:12 PM

Why does some other new dex project which are much younger than bitshares pump more than bitshares when we have some sort of bounce?
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:15:32 PM

Why does some other new dex project which are much younger than bitshares pump more than bitshares when we have some sort of bounce?
This is the anomaly of crypto and BTS itself.
I don`t know more fully-equipped DEX then BTS but still, you see the results..
Can anyone explain?
digitalblock

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:27:44 PM

The price $ 0,15 of the coin Bitsnares is quite real, but the price of the coin will depend on many factors, on the position in the market and the development of the coin as a whole.

Nikolas.Glushe

Activity: 84
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:22:11 PM

Dear Bitshares community. We are pleased to inform you about our project https://bschats.com/ which logs all important telegram chats related to Bitshares. We believe that Bitshares Chats will be a valuable addition to the Bitshares ecosystem. During the work of the site, we have already received a large number of positive feedback from community members. The project is under active development. The project has its own team of programmers, ready at any time to solve new technical problems and make new improvements.

What is implemented at the moment:
You can read your favorite sites in a convenient form for you through https://bschats.com/
The site is optimized for work and on mobile devices. There is a search by keyword and date. It is possible to read the chat you want in your native language using Google Translate. The translation is not perfect, but it will allow you to receive the latest news as quickly as possible from the first sources.

In the near future, we plan to add the ability to share a specific telegram post in social networks. On the one hand, this will allow you to share interesting content with your friends and subscribers, and on the other hand, it will positively influence the development of Bitshares’s popularity in general.

There is a lot of work ahead, we have planned a huge number of interesting and useful improvements. If you have any suggestions for improving our site, please write - we will try to take everything into account and use it in the further development of the site.

If you think that some important chat related to Bitshares is missing on our website, please write and we will add it.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 04:06:37 PM

The price $ 0,15 of the coin Bitsnares is quite real, but the price of the coin will depend on many factors, on the position in the market and the development of the coin as a whole.

it's BitShares...

lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:26:44 PM

That price is a benchmark and it is not a problem if the market is under control and the project is running properly, there is confidence that next year the market price will rise again, hopefully and hope will come true
irwanjabryg

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 04:52:12 AM

If I look at BTS market cap on CMC, it’s just BTS right, all the other UIAs are not there, no smartcoins.. so it might make people think BitShares mcap is much lower than reality alltough I think BTS mcap >> others… (others being just 10-15%)
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:14:01 PM

If I look at BTS market cap on CMC, it’s just BTS right, all the other UIAs are not there, no smartcoins.. so it might make people think BitShares mcap is much lower than reality alltough I think BTS mcap >> others… (others being just 10-15%)

But they are not actually Bitshares.

Some DEX's do have an overview of the volume traded there on Coinmarketcap, for Bitshares it does not seem so clear:

https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/bitshares-asset-exchange/

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
im_not_dazzled

Activity: 325
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:31:08 PM

Are there relations between Bitshares (this one) and Bitshares 2.0 (that has its ANN topic there:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1084460.0)?
I confused a little bit and need help.
Are they the same project or different ones?
Thank you.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: