Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:22:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BTS] Bitshares #1 Fastest Crypto, Tokens, DEX, ICOs since 2014 (unofficial ಠ_ಠ)  (Read 125370 times)
RageTester

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 10:04:39 AM

You can create an account on BitShares blockchain via any gateway and they will cover the registration fee
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2020, 04:08:43 AM

What is the main channel for bitshares news? I see many of them, it would be good to have just one for news/updates.
Even at Discord, there isn't a channel just for news/updates, instead, there is only general.

mafia

Activity: 641
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 01:44:00 PM

can you stake bitshares?
HeitorMessias

Activity: 209
Merit: 32

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via" Seneca _

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 05:14:44 AM

Hi for all, please have link with tutorial 'how to stake BTS'? thanks
cesmak
Legendary

Activity: 1053
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 03:45:52 PM

Sorry, BTS don't have pos and staking.

Is a DPOS, delegate proof of stake, so you have to become a delegate to earn something, and to become a delegate is not so simple (but i don't have infos for the procedure/requirements to be one).

And in general for every token who have an ANN page on talk, just go to page 1 and you will find a lot of infos / links.
Driendy

Activity: 334
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 05:56:56 PM

hi guys , i tried to connect to Bitshare 2.0.12... and is no longer connecting. I assume that wallet already retired but when I tried to connect to the new one
wallet.bitsahre.org via cloud wallet doesn't recognise the password . any idea what I can do? Huh
Thanks in advance
navido0o0

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 20, 2020, 09:40:17 AM

wow great news on the road, mainnet and upgrade
benchb

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 12:16:00 PM

hi guys , i tried to connect to Bitshare 2.0.12... and is no longer connecting. I assume that wallet already retired but when I tried to connect to the new one
wallet.bitsahre.org via cloud wallet doesn't recognise the password . any idea what I can do? Huh
Thanks in advance

The reference wallet went out of funds. A UI fork is now privately funded by ioBanker:

https://github.com/ioBanker/bitshares-ui
https://dex.iobanker.com/

You can also check out the mobile wallets:
- BiTSy - simple Android wallet
- BitShares Mobile Exchange app

HeitorMessias

Activity: 209
Merit: 32

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via" Seneca _

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 05:20:35 PM

Sorry, BTS don't have pos and staking.

Is a DPOS, delegate proof of stake, so you have to become a delegate to earn something, and to become a delegate is not so simple (but i don't have infos for the procedure/requirements to be one).

And in general for every token who have an ANN page on talk, just go to page 1 and you will find a lot of infos / links.

thanks for clarifying my question. I particularly do not like the way in which DPOS works, ill stay in holder mode.
Shy Ronnie

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 08:43:22 PM

Listing on CoinEx on July 14
https://coindar.org/en/event/bitshares-bts-listing-on-coinex-29710
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 10:00:16 PM

anyone know the reason behind the pump from bitshares now ?

because, i don't see any big news coming ? or maybe i miss something ?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
hyipupdates

Activity: 47
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 11:40:14 PM

Apparently, there's going to be a fork of Bitshares called 'New Bitshares'.  New Bitshares will be airdropped to existing holders of Bitshares, from what I gather on a 1:1 ratio.  Here's the link to the New Bitshares announcement in Chinese - I had to use Google Translate to read it:  http://btsgh.com/?p=293

There's also talks about including BTS in DeFi rankings.  I'm only hearing talks about this and nothing concrete at this stage in regards to this specifically.  If this DeFi happens, one can only guess what's currently happening to DeFi tokens.

Hope this helps.
hyipupdates

Activity: 47
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 01:17:09 AM
Merited by estenity (1)

Apparently, there's going to be a fork of Bitshares called 'New Bitshares'.  New Bitshares will be airdropped to existing holders of Bitshares, from what I gather on a 1:1 ratio.  Here's the link to the New Bitshares announcement in Chinese - I had to use Google Translate to read it:  http://btsgh.com/?p=293

There's also talks about including BTS in DeFi rankings.  I'm only hearing talks about this and nothing concrete at this stage in regards to this specifically.  If this DeFi happens, one can only guess what's currently happening to DeFi tokens.

Hope this helps.

By the way, I've included here an image of the English version for this Bitshares hard fork.  I also added a reply from MXC exchange saying they support the fork but to keep a look out on the announcements page

estenity

Activity: 1918
Merit: 537

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 01:08:41 PM

thank you for information.
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 06:33:43 PM

Hope this helps.

so there will be a "new bitshares" airdrop for bitshares holder
does the airdrop already started or ended my friend ?
thanks

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
anonymous3x

Activity: 1176
Merit: 305

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 09:06:30 AM

adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 04:34:48 PM

This ranking is kinda strange..
I personally find bithares as wasted project  now; I am afraid I never recover my funds invested in bitshares (even in bitshares  "stablecoins"). Do you think there is any hope?

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 08:24:03 PM

This ranking is kinda strange..
I personally find bithares as wasted project  now; I am afraid I never recover my funds invested in bitshares (even in bitshares  "stablecoins"). Do you think there is any hope?
I dont really think... Everyone who follows the crypto world knows about bitshares but not in a good way. Maybe they can pull a miracle and make something from it but i doubt.
benchb

Activity: 63

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 08:16:26 PM

I dont really think... Everyone who follows the crypto world knows about bitshares but not in a good way.
Can you elaborate what is wrong with BitShares ?
sportscliche

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 12:47:14 AM

I dont really think... Everyone who follows the crypto world knows about bitshares but not in a good way.
Can you elaborate what is wrong with BitShares ?

The BITUSD peg to the USD broke and to my knowledge has not recovered. The last time I checked bitsharestalk there was a lot of in-fighting. The project started to have problems when Dan Larimar departed for Steemit. This points to the danger of blockchains that claim to have decentralized development, but really don’t.
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: