Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:21:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 308 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable  (Read 332120 times)
franc0

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:15:23 AM

Another competitor guys???
A London startup is launching a debit card that lets you spend bitcoin and ethereum,    http://uk.businessinsider.com/london-block-exchange-launches-prepaid-cryptocurrency-debit-card-2017-11

There are so many projects which are offering crypto cards (MCO, CTR, PAY, TKN, ..........)

Have any of the others actually delivered cards like tenx?

True. Lots of FUD against TENX and they can't even deliver cards to their own investors. If you are going to FUD other company make sure the company you are supporting actually has the real advantage...

I'm a professional Spanish translator. Projects like WePower, Envion, Atlant, etc. Among others... are part of my portfolio. Hire me or sign me up as a bounty participant for your project!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:39:18 AM
Last edit: November 17, 2017, 04:34:11 PM by Notin2

Another competitor guys???
A London startup is launching a debit card that lets you spend bitcoin and ethereum,    http://uk.businessinsider.com/london-block-exchange-launches-prepaid-cryptocurrency-debit-card-2017-11

There are so many projects which are offering crypto cards (MCO, CTR, PAY, TKN, ..........)

Have any of the others actually delivered cards like tenx?

True. Lots of FUD against TENX and they can't even deliver cards to their own investors. If you are going to FUD other company make sure the company you are supporting actually has the real advantage...

TenX Dev Team are Solid and thats the truth, those that want to FUD can go ahead and do so all they want, so far, Tenx has been on track, other companies have not even achieve much yet people support them blindly. Roll Eyes This project already rolling out cards that some people have their cards, even though not many people have, wallet is already fully functional with new platform and awesome community, so FUDsters spread all the FUD Tenx will reign supreme when the time comes Wink
Parsa1

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:28:43 PM

I received my card today in Norway. I did activate it and bought some dry milk for my son with BTC for the first time.
I was watching the app under transaction and it deducted BTC instantly with a fair exchange rate. I loved it.
I am running 23 masternodes with different coins right now and I am going to extend it to running 100 masternodes.
These masternodes generate free coins for me and its a fantastic passive income for the rest of my life.
 I will send the income to my Tenx wallet and use cryptocurrecy for daily usage.
I am looking forward to Tenx to add other coins as well. 
If you are looking for passive income, buy some cheap masternodes and wait one year.
all masternodes will be expensive next year and ROI will make you passive income and live happily ever after and enjoy life.
Good luck,

Thank you TenX team for making my life easy.

Please keep the PAY token price as low as possible for now.
If the price goes over 5 USD less people can afford to join.
Its best to involve as many people as possible in TenX ecosystem.

easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:54:30 PM

I received my card today in Norway. I did activate it and bought some dry milk for my son with BTC for the first time.
I was watching the app under transaction and it deducted BTC instantly with a fair exchange rate. I loved it.
I am running 23 masternodes with different coins right now and I am going to extend it to running 100 masternodes.
These masternodes generate free coins for me and its a fantastic passive income for the rest of my life.
If you are looking for passive income, buy some cheap masternodes and wait one year.
all masternodes will be expensive next year and ROI will make you passive income and live happily ever after and enjoy life.
Good luck,

nice dude, enjoy your life Smiley
GreatFelix

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:18:40 PM

I hope we see the moon again as soon as the first cards hit the world outside Wavecrests European territory or a small pump when it is ETH for everyone. Those delays where somehow painful - but - there is hope. At least in Europe everyone can see: Hey - it is working!  Grin
Renko

Activity: 145

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:55:59 PM

Good luck,

Very nice!! May I ask what masternodes are you running? I would love some passive income, that is why I contributed in TenX in the firs place! dividends are awesome! In the meantime I will keep accumulating PAY.
Thanks
DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:10:45 PM

To all the people selling TenX on the cheap, thank you! I just tripled my holding. Looking forward to the dividends!
franc0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:35:10 PM

Good luck,

Very nice!! May I ask what masternodes are you running? I would love some passive income, that is why I contributed in TenX in the firs place! dividends are awesome! In the meantime I will keep accumulating PAY.
Thanks

I'd also like to know which masternodes of which coin you are using if is possible, glad you are enjoying your passive income.  Roll Eyes

I'm a professional Spanish translator. Projects like WePower, Envion, Atlant, etc. Among others... are part of my portfolio. Hire me or sign me up as a bounty participant for your project!
Parsa1

Activity: 225

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:41:44 PM

Good luck,

Thanks

check masternodes.online I invested in most of the cheap masternodes.
Rewards are low for now but hei in 1 or 2 years value will raise and so will you rewards.
If you have a few BTC invest in the coins with most ROI, volume and most locked coins.
if you have only 1 BTC or less just buy Vsync, eternity, AMS, Neutron, Interzone, terracoin, CoinonatX, Piex etc.
The history shows that all MN coins will raise in value in future. started with DASH and than PIVX and other expensive
masternodes which were cheap one or 2 years ago. If you can buy and run 50 masternodes, even cheap ones, your future is guarantied and
you can quit your job. Send all your rewards to TenX wallet and spend your cryptos anywere. What you spend 0.1% comes back to your account as PAY tokens, have your PAY in a etherium wallet and you get 0.5% dividend from what other people spend. Passive income rocks. Sit on a beach and check your rewards coming hourly and than order a mohitto.
Thanks to TenX team for making these opportunities for us.
Good luck.

franc0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:47:31 PM

Good luck,

Thanks

check masternodes.online I invested in most of the cheap masternodes.
Rewards are low for now but hei in 1 or 2 years value will raise and so will you rewards.
If you have a few BTC invest in the coins with most ROI, volume and most locked coins.
if you have only 1 BTC or less just buy Vsync, eternity, AMS, Neutron, Interzone, terracoin, CoinonatX, Piex etc.
The history shows that all MN coins will raise in value in future. started with DASH and than PIVX and other expensive
masternodes which were cheap one or 2 years ago. If you can buy and run 50 masternodes, even cheap ones, your future is guarantied and
you can quit your job. Send all your rewards to TenX wallet and spend your cryptos anywere. What you spend 0.1% comes back to your account as PAY tokens, have your PAY in a etherium wallet and you get 0.5% dividend from what other people spend. Passive income rocks. Sit on a beach and check your rewards coming hourly and than order a mohitto.
Thanks to TenX team for making these opportunities for us.
Good luck.

Perhaps you will like www.diviproject.org ICO, you can actually buy 5 types of masternodes there. Copper, silver, gold, platinum and diamond masternode, i bought myself 2 golds masternodes.

yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:34:12 PM

To all the people selling TenX on the cheap, thank you! I just tripled my holding. Looking forward to the dividends!

I support you. I also bought cheap coins. I think in the future, the TenX will fly high.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
riz1uk

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

Crypto Management

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:41:21 PM

This project seems very interesting. I would love to buy TenX. Is it good price to buy TenX?
sk.kumar3582

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:43:27 PM

seems nice

i like the minimum but most useful information available on op post
Labro

Activity: 124
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:47:00 PM

So the Tenx token is like a stock for this company?
Or will be able to pay with it in the future  Huh

Thanks Smiley
TomCrypto

Activity: 715
Merit: 220

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:24:46 PM

Thanks Smiley

Pay Token is not a stock of the company, you don't own a share of the company when you buy it. Pay tokens can generate some dividends extracted from the whole volume of transaction on the TenX cards. But as a stock of the company they also fluctuate with news from the company or adoption of the technology.
At the moment TenX allow you to pay with BTC and soon with ETH (some users have already unlocked the option). When they will add eth support it will be easy to add the support of token on the ETH blokchain (ERC 20 token). And Pay Token are ERC 20 token with a value so yes you will be able to pay with them in the future
lonesomestranger

Activity: 770
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:26:34 PM

Or will be able to pay with it in the future  Huh

Thanks Smiley

I dont know if it's like "a stock" company, but it pays dividents based on the Pay tokens you hold, and also you can use Pay tokens as a payment method, by converting your Pay's in BTC and use BTC with their card!All you need is order your Tenx card Smiley

DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:23:48 AM

Thanks Smiley

I found this on Reddit, which explains (or tries to at least) how the dividends will work. Dividends won't be paid out for a little while yet, but now that the cards are in use, it shouldn't be too long before the transaction volume goes up enough for them to kick in.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TenX/comments/6lyi8g/receiving_the_dividend/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=comment_list
moratar

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:30:11 AM

My first payment was:
KFC hot wings set Smiley
The new thing that don't appear with other cards is:
When you pay with card, sometimes you get question if you want to pay in your "card" currency or in local currency (where the shop is located).
My currency was found by "KFC visa payment terminal" to be GIP - Gibralthar Pound.
I had no clue what this GIP was so i clicked yes - pay in GIP.
Took me a short while googling to figure out what has happened.

Clicking 'yes' made me pay in Gibralthar Pounds, i was charged ~3% fee for exchanging GIP to PLN (my local currency) + 3PLN fee for paying in GIP.
Clicking 'no' on terminal makes you pay normaly in your local currency without any exhcanges fees "stolen" by terminal-payment company. It is not tenx taking fee.

Fee was taken by payment company that was supporting payments in KFC.

I guess those issues might appear if your local currency is not just EUR. Considering that Tenx Card is capable of payment in ANY currency using exchanges is pointless they would just take fees.
This message happens only in 1/10 shops. Kinda annoying that payment companies try to "help you" with exchange to charge you exchange fee - while you get exchange for free from Tenx.

Online payments:
Paypal takes 2-3% fees for exchanging PLN to EUR, or PLN to GBP or PLN to anything else.
Thanx to Tenx Card i am bypassing PayPal exchange fees. This is HUGE deal for me, since all ebay/amazon payments i get ~2-3% cheaper Smiley
Airline tickets to Norway i bought from Wizzair. For some reason price in NOK was cheaper by ~10%. I choosed to pay with tenx card,and paid with NOK, with 0 fees.

Attached my tenx card to allegro (polish ebay) - and works just like normal card.

Messaging about transactions:
Weird that phone push of messages is so fast. I can see phone msg about payment acceptance before, terminal in shop says that transaction was accepted.

Overall:
Currently every single thing in my family's life i pay using tenx card.
Thank you Tenx for allowing my to get airline ticket 10% cheaper without any fees, and for letting me buy at ebay 2-3% cheaper.
I am really surprised how good it works - it dosn't seem like "startup" company - Card works MUCH better than any bank card i ever had.

Keep up the great job!
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:20:37 AM

How much dividends (%) they will pay? Someone calculated, how much you can received in first year from 1000 tokns for example? And when they will started pay them?
aqzu

Activity: 227

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:06:20 AM

Anyone knows how much is total transaction right now? I want to calculate for dividend
Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 308 »
  Print  

Jump to: