Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:15:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 308 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable  (Read 332129 times)
inventor78

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:26:07 AM

Anyone knows how much is total transaction right now? I want to calculate for dividend

Last Numbers said 20 Mill. $ - when it will paid out is annother thing and probably not their priority.
They have to deliver all the cards and make it work worldwide, and make all work stabile, this should be the Main target - because then the transaction volumes will go to the sky and with this the dividens too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
notthematrix
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:27:10 AM

Hey guys, what do you think of your competitor Crypterium ? They have virtual card via NFC and offer lending services as bank

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.♦♦♦.XSL Labs.♦♦♦.
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
lonesomestranger

Activity: 770
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:06:33 AM

Hey guys, what do you think of your competitor Crypterium ? They have virtual card via NFC and offer lending services as bank

I took an eye on Crypterium, seems a good project, but there's a lot of room on the market for all products! They all have similar concept, but the approach is different from a product to another, so all similar projects may coexist Smiley

Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:41:58 AM

Can tenx card be used for paying for products online as well? Like through the credit card payment system or whatever...

If not yet, will it ever be possible?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:43:32 AM

ordered my card, will wait for the deliver and report here
lonesomestranger

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:59:00 AM

Can tenx card be used for paying for products online as well? Like through the credit card payment system or whatever...

I'm quoting from the first page of this thread: "To the end-user, we offer a debit card and accompanying mobile wallet that can be funded not only with Bitcoin (BTC), Ether (ETH), Dash (DASH) but with virtually any blockchain asset. A TenX wallet can be used in almost 200 countries at over 36 million points of acceptance today. This is possible as we have partnered with major credit card companies such as VISA and Mastercard. " So, I think you can use it like any other ordinary card!

BivxiuDavi

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:17:37 AM

Yes it will be used at more than 100 countries. They have release credit card, but i am not sure that some company accpect it for payment.
yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:52:08 PM

Yes it will be used at more than 100 countries. They have release credit card, but i am not sure that some company accpect it for payment.

The company has not yet received a license. But I believe that TenX will succeed. The price of the token will be very high.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Euro1000

Activity: 209
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:15:00 PM

I ordered my Tenx card on August 25th. I received it today - so it took roughly 3 month.
moratar

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:15:02 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2017, 09:32:36 PM by moratar

It is 100% normal Visa Card + few extras:
  1)You use BTC as source of payment
  2)You can pay in any fiat currency without paying exchange fee (EUR, USD, GPB, CHF, SEK, NOK, PLN... etc)

I am using tenx card with ebay online payments, and using with allegro service. Was paying for airline tickets online, was buying car insurance online. It just works same as any VISA card + you get 2 extra features with tenx.

In shops, no cashier ever figured out it is somehow unusual card that pays using BTC. Shops had no idea i was are using BTC. Since all extra operations were done instantly by tenx, the moment you had enter your PIN number. No one can tell a difference, exept you - since you can see BTC transactions on your phone.

Crypterium is idea. Maybe it will be a company maybe it will be a scam, maybe they will run away with your ICO money, maybe they have no chances....
Tenx is 100% working company. Product was delivered to customers and successfully used by customers. It simply works.

You can really compare a "Working company" with someone that has idea to create company.
Huge difference in having a house and planing to build one, you feel me?

Without house you are homeless, and crypterium is asking ppl to give their cash to the homeless guy so he can try building his new house. Kinda pointless, very risky, and not really rewarding.

Tenx already managed to create company, and their token price is at same btc price as when they were just starting company.

So you want to input cash into crytperium, and if they will manage to success, fight with competition than at best they make you lose not all cash but just a bit... that's like super retarded plan Smiley
You already got TENX working with sucessfull company still at tokens at ICO prices. Why risk - just buy working product. Pay tokens are super cheap now, as cheap as they will never be.
JumPerz09

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 04:32:29 AM

why do you have ai gang logo?? is it connected to tenx??
franc0

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:52:47 AM

Looks like TENX is pumping Cheesy, good luck for all those that sold cheap TENX. Is pumping because they will pay dividends soon. Fear makes you sell cheap and greed makes you buy at high prices...

I'm a professional Spanish translator. Projects like WePower, Envion, Atlant, etc. Among others... are part of my portfolio. Hire me or sign me up as a bounty participant for your project!
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:15:47 AM

Looks like TENX is pumping Cheesy, good luck for all those that sold cheap TENX. Is pumping because they will pay dividends soon. Fear makes you sell cheap and greed makes you buy at high prices...

Hell yea man!

Now I'm thinking I should have bought more!

Where did you read about the dividends? Very interested to see what how much per token it will be Cheesy

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:49:10 AM

How much dividends (%) they will pay? Someone calculated, how much you can received in first year from 1000 tokns for example? And when they will started pay them?

We don't know the exact calculation of the dividends how are they going to calculate. With TenX pay, they are going to pay yearly calculation on what basis they are going to calculate we have to wait and see.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:47:36 AM

2)You can pay in any fiat currency without paying exchange fee (EUR, USD, GPB, CHF, SEK, NOK, PLN... etc)

I am using tenx card with ebay online payments, and using with allegro service. Was paying for airline tickets online, was buying car insurance online. It just works same as any VISA card + you get 2 extra features with tenx.

In shops, no cashier ever figured out it is somehow unusual card that pays using BTC. Shops had no idea i was are using BTC. Since all extra operations were done instantly by tenx, the moment you had enter your PIN number. No one can tell a difference, exept you - since you can see BTC transactions on your phone.

Crypterium is idea. Maybe it will be a company maybe it will be a scam, maybe they will run away with your ICO money, maybe they have no chances....
Tenx is 100% working company. Product was delivered to customers and successfully used by customers. It simply works.

You can really compare a "Working company" with someone that has idea to create company.

Without house you are homeless, and crypterium is asking ppl to give their cash to the homeless guy so he can try building his new house. Kinda pointless, very risky, and not really rewarding.

Tenx already managed to create company, and their token price is at same btc price as when they were just starting company.

So you want to input cash into crytperium, and if they will manage to success, fight with competition than at best they make you lose not all cash but just a bit... that's like super retarded plan Smiley
You already got TENX working with sucessfull company still at tokens at ICO prices. Why risk - just buy working product. Pay tokens are super cheap now, as cheap as they will never be.

Just brilliantly put together man! Well said and i really appreciate your insightful comment on this upcoming great company that will soon surprises all FUDlers and Haters alike, i mean what more can you ask for in startup company that is really interested in providing an exceptional services to the public, Tenx is striding gracefully to the top and it will surely get there, am mostly glad you already enjoying the services of Tenx using there card, atleast this goes to show that Tenx has now working product and usability which will definitely drive price upward.
lonesomestranger

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:33:12 AM

Just brilliantly put together man! Well said and i really appreciate your insightful comment on this upcoming great company that will soon surprises all FUDlers and Haters alike, i mean what more can you ask for in startup company that is really interested in providing an exceptional services to the public, Tenx is striding gracefully to the top and it will surely get there, am mostly glad you already enjoying the services of Tenx using there card, atleast this goes to show that Tenx has now working product and usability which will definitely drive price upward.

+1 I want to add that he should remember that Tenx had an ICO too, as many others, so they all were "homeless" at begining! Tenx has an working product and I really love and respect the company, but I dont like people building their success by criticizing and putting in a bad light competition!

Lolliedieb

Activity: 433
Merit: 48

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 08:24:10 AM

Just to add some things to my review in this post:

Last days I tried out what works and what does not and overall I was very satisfied with my card. I paid something on the web in USD, something in a local sport store in EUR and something else at Amazon Uk in GBP. Also used it to draw some money from ATM (approx 50€). Well, no problems so far and an exchange rate always very close to stock exchange rates - at least always less then 1% difference to what coinmarketcap calculates, so much better then using my usual credit card when I have to pay somethin in not foreign currencies.

End of this year I will do a trip to south america and I thing this card is ideal to get some cash there without much fees Smiley Realy like this opportunity.

Additionally I managed to add the card to PayPal. Only small drawback is that the card seems to prohibit transactions back to the card. So I was able to verify it for PayPal, but I think the 1.5$ PayPal charged me to send the verification code are lost. Never the less it is connected and verified now and should work without further obstacles.

The only think that still bugs me is transaction time and fees on the Bitcoin Blockchain. Last time it took alsmost one and a half hour to get my funds there although I used a rather high fee. It only takes 3 confirmations for TenX to confirm your incomming funds, but in that case there was a small period with bad luck on the BTC chain and alone 70 minutes for that 3 blocks. Plus waiting time until my transaction was included into the first block.
I realy hope that ETH / ERC20 feature is unlocked for all soon.

On the other hand I consider moving my monthly income (at least that part of it that I can freely spend) to the card. Volatlity is still a concern, but overall it is just great. Go wherever an ATM is without minding the fee, spend wherever you are in local currency and gain money over time if BTC keeps increasing. And of cause adding volume to the TenX card will increase dividends for all, attract more people to buy PAY and make the investion in PAY a good one Wink

I just like this product Smiley

Check out lolMiner 1.56, an efficient miner for Ethash, Beam and many Cuckoo-Cycle and Equihash variants for AMD & Nvidia cards at low fees.
WinchesterInThePeaks

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:24:38 AM

https://www.visa.com/splisting/searchGrsp.do?companyNameCriteria=tenx

- Just thought I would drop this here.

TenX is a visa program manager. Funny that some projects have created a lot of excitement for the same thing- proof of which I can not find- and yet, it means very little actually to the end user- Me!
supertee

Activity: 689
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 10:26:52 AM

TenX is a visa program manager. Funny that some projects have created a lot of excitement for the same thing- proof of which I can not find- and yet, it means very little actually to the end user- Me!

Julian said somewhere that being a program manager is no big deal, so they did not want to announce it as a big deal. Of course other companies announce it as a big deal, as they don't even have a working product yet... TenX is number one and I don't think any other company will take over. Next year will be a successfull year for all PAY hodlers.

Passion.
someonesomeone

Activity: 933

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:34:06 AM

It's funny how some cryptos make a big deal out of this and hype it all over. Tenx just makes it happen Smiley

@Tenx do you guys also plan to have multiple cards with higher tier cards having bigger perks or will there be a one size fits all solution as is now? Honestly I like the current situation where everyone is treated equally.

Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 308 »
  Print  

Jump to: