Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:10:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Aidos Kuneen: Anonymous & Zero fees [Banking + Instant conversion to fiat]  (Read 56881 times)
investorwork

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:05:29 AM

Hey everybody! Since there is much uncertainty and doubts in here regarding ADK and AidosMarket, I want to describe my experience with the coin and the exchange so far, hopefully to clear some things up and answer some questions by other users.

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with Aidos, I am just an investor giving a feedback, do your own research and invest at your risk, past events do not guarantee similar future outcomes. Also, I am not particularly tech-savy in terms of code etc., so I am not able and won't discuss techincal aspects of ADK & feud with IOTA, I will just write what I experienced as a regular user.

Regarding AidosMarket:

- I was able to deposit BTC
- I was able to purchase ADK with BTC using the exchange
- I was able to sell ADK back to BTC
- I was able to withdraw BTC (and received them on my wallet)
- My stake was >10 BTC (in order to put things in perspective, one thing is if everything goes smoothly with 50$ at stake, with 60k+$ it is another thing)

Regarding ADK as a project:

- the founder Ricardo Badoer (aka donrico) so far managed to deliver what he promised and he is very open and honest in terms of communicating with the community (what has not been delivered is what is still work in progress for now, but that was made clear)

how is possible to sell adks? market is down since 3 weeks, before that the website was down 1.5 weeks,
, wooooow people push this coin with lies how far will taht work you think?

Hope this was helpful, I wish the project good luck and hopefully they will keep things working and legit as they have been until now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
investorwork

Activity: 115

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:28:52 AM

aidosmarket.com

Trading has been suspended temporarily for maintenance purposes. It will resume shortly.

since 2 weeks, and people here tellin that they sell there adks Cheesy what a nice trash talk from some supporters
olloman

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

Crypto Angel

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:10:48 PM

aidosmarket.com

Trading has been suspended temporarily for maintenance purposes. It will resume shortly.

since 2 weeks, and people here tellin that they sell there adks Cheesy what a nice trash talk from some supporters

I obviously sold when market was open, I just waited until I got my withdrawal in order to post a comprehensive feedback.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:26:08 PM

aidosmarket.com

holy shit stfu, what are you 17?!
you obviously have no idea how tech projects work so please leave your mom's basement asap.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
ifyousmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:36:43 PM

the method for tip selection by random walk Monte Carlo algorithm for selecting two tips is rather new though, but overall it seems nothing but another coin
btcmerich

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:05:51 PM

Hey everybody! Since there is much uncertainty and doubts in here regarding ADK and AidosMarket, I want to describe my experience with the coin and the exchange so far, hopefully to clear some things up and answer some questions by other users.

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with Aidos, I am just an investor giving a feedback, do your own research and invest at your risk, past events do not guarantee similar future outcomes. Also, I am not particularly tech-savy in terms of code etc., so I am not able and won't discuss techincal aspects of ADK & feud with IOTA, I will just write what I experienced as a regular user.

Regarding AidosMarket:

- My stake was >10 BTC (in order to put things in perspective, one thing is if everything goes smoothly with 50$ at stake, with 60k+$ it is another thing)

- the founder Ricardo Badoer (aka donrico) so far managed to deliver what he promised and he is very open and honest in terms of communicating with the community (what has not been delivered is what is still work in progress for now, but that was made clear)

Hope this was helpful, I wish the project good luck and hopefully they will keep things working and legit as they have been until now.

This is very good. Neutural feedback!   no shilling and no false hate. thank you for sharing

And to the guy who said how people get their withdraw when market is down.  Use your head!  trading is stopped while they are changing and upgrading. But offcourse all pending btc can be sent out!

Is very strange when the hate comes from people with less then 20 posts while all good and honest feedback comes from users with good post count.
Slothking

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:17:44 AM

Trolls getting roasted like marshmallows...all the while every time they put a sentence we get more attention 👏 no need for marketing it seem. Thanks trolls!
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:11:10 PM

Regarding AidosMarket:

This is very good. Neutural feedback!   no shilling and no false hate. thank you for sharing

And to the guy who said how people get their withdraw when market is down.  Use your head!  trading is stopped while they are changing and upgrading. But offcourse all pending btc can be sent out!

Is very strange when the hate comes from people with less then 20 posts while all good and honest feedback comes from users with good post count.

see y'all at $50 USD / ADK  Cool (and beyoooooonnnnnnnnnd)

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
GeorgeSoros

Activity: 178

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:32:50 AM

Regarding AidosMarket:

see y'all at $50 USD / ADK  Cool (and beyoooooonnnnnnnnnd)

I think with Aidos market soon fully licensed with Debit card, and Mister Tango partnership price will rocket at opening, then Aidos working more on Partnership with Tanzania for buy more shares with some others secret " news " and things.
12inchMom

Activity: 322

I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:43:20 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2017, 03:34:33 AM by 12inchMom

Regarding AidosMarket:

This is very good. Neutural feedback!   no shilling and no false hate. thank you for sharing

And to the guy who said how people get their withdraw when market is down.  Use your head!  trading is stopped while they are changing and upgrading. But offcourse all pending btc can be sent out!

see y'all at $50 USD / ADK  Cool (and beyoooooonnnnnnnnnd)

how about 100million/ADK LOL. I see the same identical accts shilling the coin, no new blood, no unbiased i.e real exchange and CMC calls bluff on the BS. Ok am done. Now commence with the insult cos that what you do best

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Slothking

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:30:54 PM

Regarding AidosMarket:

This is very good. Neutural feedback!   no shilling and no false hate. thank you for sharing

And to the guy who said how people get their withdraw when market is down.  Use your head!  trading is stopped while they are changing and upgrading. But offcourse all pending btc can be sent out!

see y'all at $50 USD / ADK  Cool (and beyoooooonnnnnnnnnd)

how about 100million/ADK LOL. I see the same identical accts shilling the coin, no new blood, no unbiased i.e real exchange and CMC calls bluff on the BS. Ok am done. Now commence with the insult cos that what you do best

Your mom is a dirty pirate hooker with a peg leg and bald head.

ADK to 200million! 🚀 🚀 🚀
Cryptolurker

Activity: 87
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:10:05 PM

"Is very strange when the hate comes from people with less then 20 posts while all good and honest feedback comes from users with good post count"

That's an indicator of activity - not of quality.
12inchMom

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:17:46 PM

"Is very strange when the hate comes from people with less then 20 posts while all good and honest feedback comes from users with good post count"

Good and honest lol, i guess your computer has an auto BS detector.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Anyway, it's strange that a coin that had grown 20 folds, only has the same 5-6 accts shilling it. no new blood. By the way, i just got scammed for a few measly dollars by a hero acct with the purple circle, so ranking don't mean shit anymore. Some of this accts is either stolen or bought. I didn't say all, Pistonhonda am looking at you.
 Anyway, a coin that went from 0.5 to $24, only have 5-6 active supporters on this forum and no other exchange is interested in listing it. If there is one thing about exchanges, they love making money and won't hesistate to list a coin they feel can earn them money. Even decentralized exchanges is not listing it. CMC even calls bluff on the bs.
 Well, i said my piece, and you can commence with the insult. By the way slothking, that last insult was not up to par, i expect more from a professional shiller like you. You can do better

Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Slothking

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:47:34 AM

Good and honest lol, i guess your computer has an auto BS detector.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Anyway, it's strange that a coin that had grown 20 folds, only has the same 5-6 accts shilling it. no new blood. By the way, i just got scammed for a few measly dollars by a hero acct with the purple circle, so ranking don't mean shit anymore. Some of this accts is either stolen or bought. I didn't say all, Pistonhonda am looking at you.
 Anyway, a coin that went from 0.5 to $24, only have 5-6 active supporters on this forum and no other exchange is interested in listing it. If there is one thing about exchanges, they love making money and won't hesistate to list a coin they feel can earn them money. Even decentralized exchanges is not listing it. CMC even calls bluff on the bs.
 Well, i said my piece, and you can commence with the insult. By the way slothking, that last insult was not up to par, i expect more from a professional shiller like you. You can do better

Hi again friend , we come from dust no marketing no promotion..this ANN wasn't set up by ADK it was set up by fan and also most people don't even know adk existed till we got on top 100 cmc. so that's why so few accounts first we were on small exchange who hacked users and scammed quite a few of us and shut down all traces of ADK on the system so we withdrew ourselves from the exchange and then we wanted to trade legit and not otc so in as little as 3 weeks a exchange was made which is incredible feat! Most exchangers want 40% of the supply and money and our founder don't want that cuz then the exchange can control the price and dump when they want then delist . Anyway....a exchange is in the works but can't be talked about due to listing ageement non disclosure and as for cmc..they took away our circulating supply when we hit 20th spot on cmc 1.8 million volume and bam they delist us..something fishy is going on and ADK is getting to the bottom of it. Anyway I'm not gonna insult u again cuz ur intelligence is hovering right above plant life and it just fly right over ur head again. Have a good day sir
12inchMom

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:44:55 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2017, 03:58:37 PM by 12inchMom

Hi again friend , we come from dust no marketing no promotion..this ANN wasn't set up by ADK it was set up by fan and also most people don't even know adk existed till we got on top 100 cmc. so that's why so few accounts first we were on small exchange who hacked users and scammed quite a few of us and shut down all traces of ADK on the system so we withdrew ourselves from the exchange and then we wanted to trade legit and not otc so in as little as 3 weeks a exchange was made which is incredible feat! Most exchangers want 40% of the supply and money and our founder don't want that cuz then the exchange can control the price and dump when they want then delist . Anyway....a exchange is in the works but can't be talked about due to listing ageement non disclosure and as for cmc..they took away our circulating supply when we hit 20th spot on cmc 1.8 million volume and bam they delist us..something fishy is going on and ADK is getting to the bottom of it. Anyway I'm not gonna insult u again cuz ur intelligence is hovering right above plant life and it just fly right over ur head again. Have a good day sir

Well done Slothking, way to slid an insult under the table, am impressed. The plant life jab is better than the brutish method you utilized in your earlier post. Good for you. Anyway, when someone comes with a paragraph of excuses, it kinda defeat it's whole purpose. Several coins get listed on multiple exchanges everyday, am not sure what makes kuneen so special. As for your 40% jab, not true.  I have listed two coins in an exchange, one in nova and another in cryptopia. No one asked me for 40% of the supply, even poloniex/ bittrex does not ask for 40% of the supply Grin Grin Grin Grin but as long as you believe it and it makes you feel better then I guess it's ok.

By the way, I knew about aidos kuneen since it's ico, it was listed on token market, better yet a lot of ppl knew about it cos it was listed on all the ico websites but most ppl called bluff on the bs. Also, since Aido hit the top 100 on cmc why is it still the only 5-6 accts shilling it. I will think that a legit money maker that hit top 100 will have an influx of interest but with all that CMC publicity, it's still the 6 of you guys shilling the thread. It actually went from 4 - $24 since it hit CMC, any other coin will have multiple pages of posters either trying to get on board or praising kuneen for the gains they made, however it's still the same 6 accts shilling the coin  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Also most threads on the btct is made by fans. Actually am not sure why this fan started another one cos you use to have an old thread that looks like it was created by the aidos admin so...... Oh in case you wondering why I bother? Well, I like fucking with you guys, and an unbiased input is always needed to help put thing in perspective for the one or two prospective investors who might visit this page.

GeorgeSoros

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:01:11 PM

Hi,
Aidos Kuneen never made ICO, you listed 2 bullshit coin even plateform dont want it.
Of course listing coins, plateform ask for money + % of coins supply.

with love, bye.

Well done Slothking, way to slid an insult under the table, am impressed. The plant life jab is better than the brutish method you utilized in your earlier post. Good for you. Anyway, when someone comes with a paragraph of excuses, it kinda defeat it's whole purpose. Several coins get listed on multiple exchanges everyday, am not sure what makes kuneen so special. As for your 40% jab, not true.  I have listed two coins in an exchange, one in nova and another in cryptopia. No one asked me for 40% of the supply, even poloniex/ bittrex does not ask for 40% of the supply Grin Grin Grin Grin but as long as you believe it and it makes you feel better then I guess it's ok.

By the way, I knew about aidos kuneen since it's ico, it was listed on token market, better yet a lot of ppl knew about it cos it was listed on all the ico websites but most ppl called bluff on the bs. Also, since Aido hit the top 100 on cmc why is it still the only 5-6 accts shilling it. I will think that a legit money maker that hit top 100 will have an influx of interest but with all that CMC publicity, it's still the 6 of you guys shilling the thread. It actually went from 4 - $24 since it hit CMC, any other coin will have multiple pages of posters either trying to get on board or praising kuneen for the gains they made, however it's still the same 6 accts shilling the coin  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Also most threads on the btct is made by fans. Actually am not sure why this fan started another one cos you use to have an old thread that looks like it was created by the aidos admin so...... Oh in case you wondering why I bother? Well, I like fucking with you guys, and an unbiased input is always needed to help put thing in perspective for the one or two prospective investors who might visit this page.

UrsaMajorisBeta (OP)

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

We are the ones we've been waiting for

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:01:12 PM

Hi, guys, tell me where are you incorporated?

Update:

The team is working on buying bank shares in several banks in Africa and Europe to add an ADK/Fiat gateway with an anonymous card that can be used anywhere. In concrete, Aidos will offer:
  • Offshore banking
  • Remote bank account opening
  • Offering banking to until now unbanked population
  • Central Exchange to solve risk with handling cash for every day work
  • Debit card program for offshore usage

Statement from Ricardo Badoer:
"At the moment only 20% of working population has access to banking. It means only 13 M People and most of their banking service is just about  daily account and not savings or mortgage or business loan. Now , imagine that there are 10M people in Tanzania alone that are poor , they are farmers or work in rural areas, only 5% of them have access to banking and they do not have access to business loans.
Now, You might think. Hold on, why would you want a bank to give business loans to the farmers and poor?
Well, in Africa, 50 USD is a lot of money. It can make it possible for a farmer to buy a milk cow and sell milk to his small village and then you will have 5% back. It sounds like nothing right? Let me give you numbers that we got from our friends at Tanzania's central bank: The microfinancing in Tanzania alone is worth 2.6 Billion USD!"

▄▄▄▄▄  ████████████▄                 
                            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████         ███▄               
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄███████████████████████         ████        ████       ███████▄             
   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████          ██████████  ▄▄█▄ ▄▄████▄▄       ▀████     █████████▄           
 ▄███             ██████▄          █████████ █████████████         ▀██     ██████████           
███     ▄▄▄▄▄     ████████   ██     ███████ █████ ████████     ██          █████▀████           
███     █████▄▄▄▄▄███████            ████████████ ████████     ████        ███████▀██           
███     ███       ██████              █████▄█████ █████         ████       ███████▀             
███     ▀████     █████     ▀██▀      ▀▀████ ████     █         █████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████              
████              ███▀       ██         ██      ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀         ▀█████          
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██               ▀███▀             ▀████        
██          █████        ██                 ██                 ██       ███▄    ██████▄       
██           ███        ▄██▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ████     █████     ██▄        ▀▀▀▀██████████▄   
██▄▄          █        ███████     █████████████     ▀▀▀▀      ████▄           ▀██████████  
 ███                   ███████         █████████             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄      ██████████
 ███    █        █     ███████     ▄▄▄▄█████████     ██     ▀████       ▀▀      ██████████
 ███    ██      ██     ███████     ██████   ████     ██▄      ▀██▄▄            ███████▀███ 
██▀▀    ▀▀█    ███       ██▀▀▀              ██         ██       ▀███▄        ▄██████████▀█
██        ██████         ██                 ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████       
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FIRST P2P BETTING PLATFORM
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Telegram   |   Reddit

TRY NEW BETA
FIFA WORLD CUP
    [
See our website:
]
cloudunderstood

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:36:10 PM

Interesting, keep my eye on
Slothking

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:58:14 AM

Hi again bro, what makes Aidos Kuneen so special? Glad u ask. First, low supply fixed, DAG tech, anonymous and first coin offshore bank can get debit card swift/ inban account. Very special and non speculative coin. The investors ( 20,000 accounts in aidos market ) seem to think so too. Millions dollar volume daily repeatedly on small exchange no ICO no marketing only people like u and Fudders bringing light to our baby . we must Thank You 🙏. Anyway we never have ico and never was listed in token mart  or any ico website ... U r bullshitting and I invite u to show me one piece of evidence of that. U can't cuz its common knowledge we didn't do ico. I'm glad u like fucking with us cuz we invite u back again when we get to 50$ 100$ 200$ 300$. Have a goodnight
GeorgeSoros

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:35:32 PM

Market open, 1 Millions volume already ohhh where is the fudders ?

Ohhhhh we dont see them anymore until next issue, like rats.

Have a nice day ADK holder ! congrats all !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: