Bitcoin Forum
February 20, 2019, 08:41:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin prices rise high  (Read 37364 times)
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:27:54 AM

But in my case, nobody has been really interested in Bitcoin, even if it's a close friend. I've told them about bitcoin, but they just grope like I do not believe what I inform. and for some people who are genuinely interested in Bitcoin, I believe that the high factor of Bitcoin's value affects them so they focus on Bitcoin.
They have their own belief and it's hard to convince a person if they are not open minded, bitcoin is a quite new technology and for sure new to them and since there's a lot of scam online they might be afraid to try this kind. Don't worry, once they understand they will adopt with bitcoin, right now we have to focus educating on people who are interested, eventually when bitcoin are more popular they will notice it.

Well bitcoin gets more popular everyday and i believe that time will come they will surely use bitcoin because this is our future, the price of bitcoin will continue to soar higher and your friends will surely ask you this time about bitcoin. No matter what they say keep on telling people about the goodness of bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Xetonica

Activity: 679
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:57:15 AM

From now the bitcoin was rise into $5000 up, or maybe they going run into $6000. If that happen it was a big news into whole bitcoin world. We know that is the time we need to look at for so we must wait when it happen.

susuberuang

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 05:01:30 AM

Many people are now curious to know what bitcoin is, whereas once bitcoin was just underestimated, now upside down many people stop working instead they prefer to focus on bitcoin

Is this the impact of rising bitcoin prices?

you should not stop working as an employee or boss, make bitcoin as your second income, because you are very comfortable and comfortable you can get the capital from work as an employee in your company and share your salary to bitcoin in part. it will make you quickly become rich.

babarian

Activity: 574

ROCKZ

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:35:58 AM

Many people are now curious to know what bitcoin is, whereas once bitcoin was just underestimated, now upside down many people stop working instead they prefer to focus on bitcoin

one of them is the impact of bitcoin prices that continue to increase, but I think this is also due to the increasingly famous bitcoin and much evidence that many people succeed with bitcoin, so that more and more people are interested to know the bitcoin

Yukyzu

Activity: 150

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:41:08 PM

may occur because of the rising btc exchange rates but also because of the people's interest in increasingly advanced technology, no doubt every year people who know btc and miners are increasing. not only because of its high exchange rate as well because of the robust resilience of virtual currencies on the market.
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:59:29 PM

But in my case, nobody has been really interested in Bitcoin, even if it's a close friend. I've told them about bitcoin, but they just grope like I do not believe what I inform. and for some people who are genuinely interested in Bitcoin, I believe that the high factor of Bitcoin's value affects them so they focus on Bitcoin.
They have their own belief and it's hard to convince a person if they are not open minded, bitcoin is a quite new technology and for sure new to them and since there's a lot of scam online they might be afraid to try this kind. Don't worry, once they understand they will adopt with bitcoin, right now we have to focus educating on people who are interested, eventually when bitcoin are more popular they will notice it.
People have different attitudes and different responses when talking about bitcoin. We can't blame the fact that we are created individually. No wonder some will believe about bitcoin or don't. Bitcoin prices rise high because there are many of us who keep believing in it and this may affect the price. Some become wiser and deep thinker when it comes to holding or selling to aim higher profit. This will define how true you are with bitcoin and it's just a normal reaction of the prices of bitcoin whether it goes high or low but of course higher is better to have a profitable result.
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:22:26 AM

It is good to hear that the price or value of bitcoin is increase. That's why many people wants to join in bitcoin and the number of people also increases in joining bitcoin. It helps many people and also it increases the number of people who success in their life because of bitcoin. Through bitcoin many people amazed and enjoyed bitcoin but we need to take care while our population of bitcoin became wide and heavy. The cheater are still there in surroundings. And I hope that we are be alert and more aware in our campaign that we've join.

btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:45:00 AM

It is true that bitcoin has a big impact to the community that's why the demand is getting higher and more investors are coming in also.
and I am one of the  individuals who gave up my job and focus myself into bitcoin.

That's good to hear that you manage to survive giving up your job to focus into earning bitcoin because some are afraid to lose their job while they don't have real earnings in bitcoin. Anyway, I'm so amazed of your strong belief that bitcoin will help you survive when you give your full time for it.
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:57:12 AM

The real impact of bitcoin's price going high is that people who invested in it in it's early stages did become very wealthy right now and a lot of them are interested to invest their funds in new innovative projects based on blockchain technology thus spreading the bitcoin trend and making it more popular .
AimHigh

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:09:31 AM

Yes absolutely that bitcoin price rise high faster but right now as we can see bitcoin price continuously decreasing what happening why bitcoin decreasing? It have a investor back out of there investment here so that why bitcoin decreasing, if bitcoin is decreasing im not worried about that because its normal the flactuation or changing the bitcoin price because of the investor so we hope that bitcoin was not decreasing and decreasing continuously.

futuret

Activity: 714
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:32:06 PM

The real impact of bitcoin's price going high is that people who invested in it in it's early stages did become very wealthy right now and a lot of them are interested to invest their funds in new innovative projects based on blockchain technology thus spreading the bitcoin trend and making it more popular .
Yes they are now wealthy because they have earned the huge profit using the bitcoin and the investing of the bitcoin. The price of the bitcoin is increasing more and more now, it is getting higher so hold the bitcoin for the long time and then you will see how fast the value and the price of the bitcoin will get the increase so buy the bitcoin and try to use the bitcoin more and more. The price of the bitcoin will be more than 45000$ till the end of the year.

███           ▄▄▄                          ███
███           ███    ▄█                    ███
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄██▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄     ███        ▄██▄    ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄
███████████▄  ███ ▐████████  ██▄███████▄   ███       ██████    ███       ███▀
███▀    ▀███▌ ███   ███      ███▀    ▀███  ███      ████████    ███     ███▀
███      ▐██▌ ███   ███      ███      ███  ███     ██▀    ▀██    ███   ███▀
███      ▐██▌ ███   ███      ███      ███  ███    ███      ███    ███ ███▀
███▄    ▄███▌ ███   ███▄     ███▄    ▄███  ███   ████▄    ▄████    █████▀
███████████▀  ███   ▀██████  ███████████▀  ███  ████████████████    ███▀
▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀  ███ ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███▀
                             ███       ▄▄▄ ▄   ▄  ▄ ▄▄▄          ▄███▀
                             ███      █    █   █  █ █▄▄▀      █████▀
                             ▀▀▀      ▀▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▀▄▄▀ █▄▄█      ▀▀▀

❱❱
❰❰

Distinctin

Activity: 938
Merit: 510

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:28:23 AM

Yes they are now wealthy because they have earned the huge profit using the bitcoin and the investing of the bitcoin. The price of the bitcoin is increasing more and more now, it is getting higher so hold the bitcoin for the long time and then you will see how fast the value and the price of the bitcoin will get the increase so buy the bitcoin and try to use the bitcoin more and more. The price of the bitcoin will be more than 45000$ till the end of the year.
For sure that would happen, we are surprise this month with the great price pump and it will continue to happen in the future.
That's why it's necessary to be mature and patient when investing because even if we have big dreams here, it's possible as long as we trust bitcoin and we hold.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Sadlife

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:35:08 AM

Because of it's recent popularity bitcoin price rises its nothing but simple economics the higher the demand the higher the price is gets people are starting to recognize bitcoin because of its potential and other aspects that is has to offer where you can earn bitcoin without having any college degree as an requirement so most unemployed has started to earn bitcoin and most of all its features that is decentralize, secured, anonymous and can send global payments faster than other centralized payment processors. This is mostly the reason why.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
rainezerr

Activity: 378

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:36:00 AM

It is good to hear that the price or value of bitcoin is increase. That's why many people wants to join in bitcoin and the number of people also increases in joining bitcoin. It helps many people and also it increases the number of people who success in their life because of bitcoin. Through bitcoin many people amazed and enjoyed bitcoin but we need to take care while our population of bitcoin became wide and heavy. The cheater are still there in surroundings. And I hope that we are be alert and more aware in our campaign that we've join.

Investors will be interested if this kind of news will always pop out. More and more ico's are starting and needs people to advertise their coin and it means that more work for people to come and more money to be earned. It will be advantage for those people who really work hard since it was easier to work at home.

Soranith

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:13:08 AM

Well we can please everybody so just let your friends be and let them see the result of bitcoin with your life if they will be able to see changes specially positive ones they will come to you and ask you about it again. Just give them time they will come around soon when bitcoin will be widely use and will be implemented all over the world.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
miyong

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:29:48 AM

yes I also have a friend who was a factory worker now he focuses on bitcoin and his income is getting more from bitcoin, bitcoin is more expensive because the availability of bitcoin is very limited.

Woow! Good to know and read this kind of story on how a factory worker focus on BTC and earn more. Wishing and hoping that someday I'll be like that.

No doubt about it on how the price increases because of the increasing demand of people that wants to have a BTC but due to a very limited supply of BTC the price increases.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:15:01 AM

That's right, bitcoin prices are now very high, in fact this makes me confused. Hopefully what I do is not wrong because I hope bitcoin prices can hit $10000 next year, now I just want to save and buy bitcoin while I can still do it.
Pixyoxx

Activity: 224
Merit: 119

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:53:47 AM

The craze for bitcoins is increasing rapidly and its credit can be given to its rising value. People are now ,ore interested in bitcoins than ever before sand want to invest into it. however still a majority of mass is unaware of bitcoins. If  ore people start using it and bitcoins become a globally accepted transaction tool, its value can skyrocket.

M O Z O   //    $31M RAISED!    PRE-LISTED on Coinrail    $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                      ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
Jonashe

Activity: 193

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:05:46 AM

Love to see old thread and the current price  Shocked

Rojectime

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:34:18 AM

that sounds boringyou and your close friends must definitely consider to buy some thing for bitcoinsor even invest some bitcoins in some ICOsmake your daily life a little bit much more cryptobrigter!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bitcointalk.org is not available or authorized for sale. Do not believe any fake listings.
Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.