Bitcoin Forum
February 18, 2019, 11:27:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin prices rise high  (Read 37364 times)
tommierijnbout

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:42:18 AM

Bitcoin is a good investment at the moment, I think the price will continue to grow in the future, many people just now learn about bitcoin.
Yeah, it's our advantages than others. We have enough knowledges to make profits in Bitcoin when others are learning about Bitcoins.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Your Bitcoin transactions
The Ultimate Bitcoin mixer
made truly anonymous.
with an advanced technology.
Mix coins
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Darknight31

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:20:07 PM

Many people are now curious to know what bitcoin is, whereas once bitcoin was just underestimated, now upside down many people stop working instead they prefer to focus on bitcoin

Is this the impact of rising bitcoin prices?

I dont think so. its still the choice of the user. They dont need to stop working just to watch the price of bitcoin. because right now its almost stable. Unlike the past months its pump very high and get decrease in just a couple of seconds.
Yes people are now getting curious about bitcoin. Because the prices are too high and can really make a person earn big. But i don't think people needs to quit their jobs just to stay and watch over the price of bitcoin because I think you could do that even when you are working. Yes bitcoin is promising, but we still need to be alert anytime, because of it being digital, it has risks.

usorin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

Romanian translator

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 09:38:48 PM

Many people are now curious to know what bitcoin is, whereas once bitcoin was just underestimated, now upside down many people stop working instead they prefer to focus on bitcoin

That to, but there is also the development of technological event in the blockchain technology, and since bitcoin is the DNA of the cryptocurrency it's a normal market result.

▄██▄
       ▀██▀
  ▄            ▄
 ███████████  ███
  ▀            ▀
 ▄               ▄
███  ██████████████
 ▀               ▀
 ▄               ▄
██████████████  ███
 ▀               ▀
  ▄            ▄
 ███  ███████████
  ▀            ▀
       ▄██▄
       ▀██▀

H A R A
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
           ███
        █████████
     ███████████████
  █████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████
██     ██████████████████
██        ███████████████
██          █████████████
██          █████████████
███         █████████████
  ████      ███████████
     ████   ████████
        █████████
           ███

██████
███▀▀▀
███
███

███
███
███▄▄▄
██████

.GLOBAL & TRANSPARENT..
.BLOCKCHAIN-BASED..........
.DATA EXCHANGE................

██████
▀▀▀███
   ███
   ███

███
   ███
▄▄▄███
██████
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
FACEBOOK
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
insom

Activity: 276
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:48:50 AM

Many people are now curious to know what bitcoin is
I honestly think the curiosity to know bitcoin is seen as a ticket to get rich fast, nothing more.

whereas once bitcoin was just underestimated, now upside down many people stop working instead they prefer to focus on bitcoin
I for one did not take bitcoin to be something serious and i know others underestimated, but leaving your professional career for btc is an extreme decision and should be thought over unless the cash flow from bitcoin is consistent

Most likely! Anything that has the potential to be valuable will always get people's attention which Bitcoin has achieved.
It will affect individuals life on the grounds that bitcoin is less difficult to get I trust in this manner that is the reason people start centering of bitcoin as opposed to genuine occupation. You need to remember that bitcoin worth is essentially one thing unusual along these lines it's smarter to offer while it's giving you a benefit. Inside the covetousness of extra benefit ordinarily we have a tendency to lose.
Hamsam03

Activity: 64

People First Profit will Follow.

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:22:00 AM

August 2017 believers say's bitcoin will reach up to $10K and none believers say's bitcoin will be a bubble and now Nov 28, 2017 bitcoin price almost reach out $10k my goodness! believers is real!

Pytbo

Activity: 322

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:31:18 AM

I'm interested in another point. Buyers whose services are priced in bitcoins do not change them due to the huge growth of bitcoin? It turns out that the price of services in Fiat is becoming more expensive. For example, the creation of signatures.
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 11:35:22 AM

of course with the rise in bitcoin prices makes bitcoin increasingly popular and many people are switching to bitcoin because they see an advantage here

hydeevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:51:44 AM

Based on my observation, there are some people who already stop working because they already saw how bitcoin value increases day by day and dealing with bitcoin when it comes in earning is more higher than their wages in their real job. To be honest, I even heard from my friend that his friend decided not to go to school anymore because he earned a lot of profits here and prefer to take this as a serious job. Money is kind of powerful, nowadays.
shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:20:02 PM

There is a chance that because of that very reason, bitcoin's price increases. There is what we call a law of demand in economics, whereby if a certain thing has more demands then the price of it increases as well. I think not only bitcoin do this thing, it has been applies to a lot of products now and even before.
poletando

Activity: 364

PlayGame.com

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:22:08 PM

maybe, because the biggest factor that makes bitcoin price is high is because bitcoin demand is high and bitcoin supply is low, thats makes bitcoin price is high or low, maybe people that quit their job for bitcoin is the one of many people that want to know and want to have a bitcoin

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
saifanik

Activity: 149
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:27:23 PM

Yes,obviously. Bitcoin prices rise high and it is increasing day by day. Now it is very expensive. Before couple of years ago, bitcoin price was very low.But now it's price is high

Siglo // Send airtime with your siglo tokens (http://)
Gondwanaland

Activity: 354

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:33:29 PM

I think somehow yes, because people will choose where they can earn a lot that makes them sustain their need in their life everyday. Maybe the price of bitcoin can affect the job of the people to choose bitcoin than their real job. But it is their choose not us.

RATEONIUM              Twitter       Telegram     Reddit   
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
██  ██ SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic ██  ██
Krispin47

Activity: 212

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:04:19 AM

I still haven't seen people interested in Bitcoin, however I have talked about it with a few and it's been pretty interesting to see their perspectives, to say the least. It's not exactly interesting to talk with some of them but it is good to see some outsiders' views on the crypto anyway. Not sure why they started to care now, but I guess that's just how it goes for a lot of these people. Not like it really matters that much to me now.
Yah. I am too shocked seeing that it actually reaches 10 thousand dollars and it is very a good news for many users and especially to those bounty hunters like me.
richmcrich

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

www.codex.one

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:30:08 AM

Based on my observation, there are some people who already stop working because they already saw how bitcoin value increases day by day and dealing with bitcoin when it comes in earning is more higher than their wages in their real job. To be honest, I even heard from my friend that his friend decided not to go to school anymore because he earned a lot of profits here and prefer to take this as a serious job. Money is kind of powerful, nowadays.
Oh yeah, that’s true! Some people quit their job because what they earn from Bitcoin is more than what their job gives. But I won’t really advise someone to do such a thing. I will say if you’re able to combine both Bitcoin and your regular job, then you should continue with both and earn double income every month than leaving one. And regular job is more stable than Bitcoin, even if you’re being paid less.

░    ████▒                
                ░███   ░█████               
               ███████   ▒████▓             
               ████████    █████░           
            ░    ████████   ▒█████          
          ▒███    ▒███████░   █████░        
         ██████▒    ████████   ▒█████       
       ░█████████    ░███████    █████▒     
      ████████████    ░████████   █████░    
       ██████████░   █████████   █████▒     
         ███████    ████████   ▒█████       
          ████    █████████   █████░        
            █   ░████████   ▒█████          
               █████████   █████░           
               ███████   ░█████             
                ▒███▒  ░█████░              
                  ▒    ████▒                
  CODEX
        www.codex.one
]|[
  CRYPTO CURRENCY EXCHANGE OF TOMORROW ■ ■
ANN | BOUNTY | REDDIT | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | MEDIUM
]|[
LOW FEES | LICENSED
ECC API | TRADE MINING
AFFILIATE & LOYALTY PROGRAM
jam22

Activity: 198

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:47:24 AM

Maybe

charmaine08

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:06:07 PM

It is good ti know and hear that the rate of bitcoin continuously increases . But it is better if I have it also Smiley cause I don't have even a little bit of bitcoin and I wish I can have some soon 😂😂😂😂😂
MiF

Activity: 616
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:38:03 PM

Oh yeah, that’s true! Some people quit their job because what they earn from Bitcoin is more than what their job gives. But I won’t really advise someone to do such a thing. I will say if you’re able to combine both Bitcoin and your regular job, then you should continue with both and earn double income every month than leaving one. And regular job is more stable than Bitcoin, even if you’re being paid less.

Yes, I agree too. There are many people who are interested to join bitcoin. Some of them quit on their job because they wanted to work with bitcoin and encourage other people to join too. Many people are interested because they can earn too much because of bitcoin. I was really shocked on bitcoin price infact I was really surprised.
bacthuan

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:46:51 PM

Bitcoin has reached the 10k market , but not so high. The profit from investing BTC will be enormous for sure next year.
gabmen

Activity: 1064
Merit: 528

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:11:02 PM

Bitcoin has reached the 10k market , but not so high. The profit from investing BTC will be enormous for sure next year.

Not so high? You aware than just this november the price dipped to below 6k? And in a month we're almost double that already. The pace btc has taken is pretty crazy at this point. Btc has proven a lot this year

pridequail

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:28:25 PM

This is already an anticipated situation for the BTC industry because many people are curious, investing and trading the cryptocurrency. But, people should still move on, and when it comes to trading, commendable tactis are still best.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bitcointalk.org is not available or authorized for sale. Do not believe any fake listings.
Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.