Bitcoin Forum
October 17, 2017, 02:11:21 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin prices rise high  (Read 29555 times)
Omega Weapon

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:36:40 AM

Bitcoin prices will continue to rise and expensive, this is because users are increasing while bitcoin stock is very limited. market law is certainly applicable when high demand prices will be high.
Bitcoin prices are almost guaranteed to go up on the long term, we know that the supply is going to be very limited and as time passes the rate of emission of bitcoin is getting lower and when you add that the demand is going to go up thanks to the increased usefulness of bitcoin thanks to segwit and the lightning network then you have the perfect storm in which the price of bitcoin will become almost unstoppable.  

Well hopefully we don't get any more follow up negative remarks and news so the rise would push through again. It think now there's more to btc price than just demand and supply as we see how a single announcement by jp morgan started a panic decline
Exactly we all hope for not getting some bad news and any more notorious buzzes all the way. And it is often said, “There is always an abrupt rise following a strong plunge”. Bitcoin have same case, the exact things happened to it. So now demand is high, there is shortage, so rise is definite.
Most of the time news like the China FUD we had all week affect the price but it does not affect the price in a permanent way, so do not worry, and if the price gets lower because of such news then take advantage of it and get more bitcoin, if you did that, then you could have gotten some easy profits in the last days, I know that it seems counterintuitive to buy when the price is dropping very fast but it is a way to get bitcoin for cheap especially if you believe that bitcoin is going to be around for many years in the future.

BitDice[]               ▄▄███▄▄
           ▄▄██▀▀ ▄ ▀▀██▄▄
      ▄▄█ ▀▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▀ █▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀     ▀▀ █████ ▀▀     ▀▀██▄▄
██▀▀ ▄▄██▀      ▀███▀      ▀██▄▄ ▀▀██
██  ████▄▄       ███       ▄▄████  ██
██  █▀▀████▄▄  ▄█████▄  ▄▄████▀▀█  ██
██  ▀     ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀     ▀  ██
             ███████████
██  ▄     ▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄     ▄  ██
██  █▄▄████▀▀  ▀█████▀  ▀▀████▄▄█  ██
██  ████▀▀       ███       ▀▀████  ██
██▄▄ ▀▀██▄      ▄███▄      ▄██▀▀ ▄▄██
  ▀▀██▄▄     ▄▄ █████ ▄▄     ▄▄██▀▀
      ▀▀█ ▄▄  ▀▀█████▀▀  ▄▄ █▀▀
           ▀▀██▄▄ ▀ ▄▄██▀▀
               ▀▀███▀▀
        ▄▄███████▄▄
     ▄███████████████▄
    ████▀▀       ▀▀████
   ████▀           ▀████
   ████             ████
   ████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
████                   ████
████▄                 ▄████
████████▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████████
  ▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
█████                            █████
█████                     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█████                   ██          ██
██████████████████▀▀███ ██          ██
 ████████████████▄  ▄██ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ██████████ ██          ██
           ▄███████████ ██████▀▀██████
          █████████████  ▀████▄▄████▀
[/]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Pumapipa

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:44:50 AM

Maybe . The more bitcoin users with the limited number of coins will make the price more expensive.
If all online shops in all countries accept bitcoin as a means of payment, maybe the price will be double the current price even more
And many more factors affecting bitcoin prices in addition to numbers and users  Cheesy
I agree with you. This is the law of supply and demand. I think the more countries open to trading via bitcoin and or recognizes cryptocurrencies as modern form of currencies, many people eventually will be lured into buying or selling bitcoins as well. Meanwhile, if there are limited bitcoins naturally the prices will kick at all time high. This phenomenon is very imminent nowadays.

▃▄▅▆▇ HEROCOIN.io ▇▆▅▄▃
⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨ ICO LIVE: JOIN NOW ⇦⇦⇦⇦⇦
▇▆▅▄▃ ANN | Bounty | Website ▃▄▅▆▇
rhamzter

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:17:37 AM

Maybe . The more bitcoin users with the limited number of coins will make the price more expensive.
If all online shops in all countries accept bitcoin as a means of payment, maybe the price will be double the current price even more
And many more factors affecting bitcoin prices in addition to numbers and users  Cheesy
I agree with you. This is the law of supply and demand. I think the more countries open to trading via bitcoin and or recognizes cryptocurrencies as modern form of currencies, many people eventually will be lured into buying or selling bitcoins as well. Meanwhile, if there are limited bitcoins naturally the prices will kick at all time high. This phenomenon is very imminent nowadays.
Bitcoin value now was suddenly close to $4000 it's because crypto currency society was not totally recovered regarding banning of China to the ICO's. Hopefully before end of this year, bitcoin will come back to the $4500 - $5000 value.

mharz

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:34:49 AM

Bitcoin value now was suddenly close to $4000 it's because crypto currency society was not totally recovered regarding banning of China to the ICO's. Hopefully before end of this year, bitcoin will come back to the $4500 - $5000 value.
I guess your right bitcoin value now is lower than $4000 however, I've seen that bitcoin price try climb and recover the value of all coins and altcoins since last week. Apparently it looks like bitcoin try to covered the fall down of bitcoin value to get back the respect and to increase more their reputation in the public. Like you sir I'm just hoping that digital community will back into the normal, because more of our co-workers or users were affected.

nkarm1

Activity: 140

Javvy - More than a crypto exchange!

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:04:18 AM

Many people are now curious to know what bitcoin is, whereas once bitcoin was just underestimated, now upside down many people stop working instead they prefer to focus on bitcoin

Is this the impact of rising bitcoin prices?

Indeed it is the impact of its rising price, bitcoin is attracting every guys that are tired of working. They are so idealistic seeing bitcoin as an instant magic thing that could make them rich instantly. That is why they are leaving their jobs for bitcoin doing stupid things without even realizing that it requires skills, research, and experiences that leaves them cursing bitcoin and whining about "scammers and their trading losses". So guys, if any beginner is reading this post please never forget that hard work is always the key to success. Work, save, trade, invest, and never stop improving. So as your future always depends on that.

10yearsolder

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:22:25 AM

Many people are now curious to know what bitcoin is, whereas once bitcoin was just underestimated, now upside down many people stop working instead they prefer to focus on bitcoin

Now that Bitcoin is becoming more famous, people are more convinced of its future and security. The value is therefore going along with that. Bitcoin grew because the first who came to understand it put their trust into it.
adiksau0414

Activity: 56

starting to be a great one

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:42:38 AM

Many people is attracted to the rise of bitcoin compared when it was beginning.  And yes,  iam one of them.  I think it is onegood source of income especially to a mom like me that choses to stay at home and take care of my children. Maybe you can't tell if its a stable job but still a little profit would help you atleast.

Skyshark

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:02:06 AM

I can see why people stopped working and got curious on in bitcoin, my cousin introduced bitcoin to me and I was really interested bout it, I got surprised when I saw his bank account, he got loaded in not more than a year. Now I'm trying to learn more about bitcoin and Cryptocurrency.

▃▄▅▆▇ HEROCOIN.io ▇▆▅▄▃
⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨ ICO LIVE: JOIN NOW ⇦⇦⇦⇦⇦
▇▆▅▄▃ ANN | Bounty | Website ▃▄▅▆▇
yonjitsu

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:08:45 AM

It's a clear scenario that its value keep in rising. If only i knew about bitcoin early since 2009, i may be owning a couple of bitcoins by whole digits now. In fact, the price of BTC can defeat gold's value in the future.

WORDCOIN
It's never late to buy BTC for $1
Services-backed cryptocurrency of 1 trillion dollars market
Vinalians

Activity: 302

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:51:32 AM

yeah this is the impact of it many people are not aware what bitcoin is, but now as of today the bitcoin is almost 6000$ people now are asking what bitcoin is , that is the effect of the price of bitcoin in people

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UTRUST▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
PizzaBTC

Activity: 331

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:17:44 AM

Bitcoin prices will continue to rise and expensive, this is because users are increasing while bitcoin stock is very limited. market law is certainly applicable when high demand prices will be high.
Many things involves in the up growing price of bitcoin. People interest, acceptance, security, easy transaction and many more are the reasons for its high price and these things are responsible for bitcoin skyrocket growing price.

There is also a disadvantage in the very high price. The new comers in this world would not be able to buy bitcoin in such a high price. Therefore I think the developers should keep this thing in mind.

n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1218

For Lady and Mister! Enjoy Bazista!

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:32:35 AM

Yup i think why this bitcoin continiously rise is becuase of continiously increases the number of people users. Maybe the value getting decrease sometimes  just is the time that  to hold your invest becuase bitcoin is volatile and wait for increase.
There is no other reason behind this much increase in the market price of Bitcoin but the increase in the number of investors with each passing day which results in high demand of Bitcoin. I think this increase in the price is the only reason behind this much success and fame of Bitcoin.
Indeed! There is hardly any doubt in this thing that Bitcoin market’s value and price is increasing with each passing day. I believe that this trend will be followed in the coming days as well and the people associated with Bitcoin will keep on investing more and more money and earning more profit as well.
There is no doubt in this fact that bitcoins are day by day moving towards the category of most expensive assets of the world. Bitcoins will increase till the end of 2017 and for sure by then, bitcoins will be almost sitting in the chair of worth 5k dollars. It is the right time to invest into bitcoins if you want happy end of 2017.

▄██████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████████
████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀████████████████████
Bazista®
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██

██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
|||
millgates

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:21:55 AM

yeah this is the impact of it many people are not aware what bitcoin is, but now as of today the bitcoin is almost 6000$ people now are asking what bitcoin is , that is the effect of the price of bitcoin in people
The growing price of bitcoin has caught people atention. But the reason why it is happen is because the growing adoption and institutional investors interest. Probably the agreement on mechanism  to speed up transactions and regulatory steps that will help bitcoin broaden its reach are also the factors of increase in bitcoin prices.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄
       ▄▄████████████▄▄    ▀██▄▄
     ▄██████████████████▄    ▀███▄
    ██████████████████████    ████▄
   ██▀▀▀      ▀▀▀██████████    █████
  █▀              ▀███████▀    ██████
 █▀    ▄▄▄▄        ▀████▀▀     ██████
     ▄██████▄                 ▄██████
    ██████████               ▄███████
   ███████████              ▄████████
  █████████▀▀             ▄▄█████████
 ▄████████               ███████████
 ████████                ▀████████▀
 ██████      ▄▄▄▄         ▀█████
  █████     ██████                 
  ██████     ███████▄              ▄█▀
   █████     ██████████▄▄       ▄▄██▀
    ████      █████████████████████▀
     ▀███      ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀██       ▀▀██████████▀▀
         ▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀

BITMIXCOIN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  Safe
  Anonymous
  Insurance against fraud
Senja Kemuning

Activity: 279

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:50:06 AM

Now prices are down about $ 250 compared to yesterday, but I'm optimistic that prices will rise again. I think this is fair because many users are taking advantage of the bitcoin price increase some time ago.

Sled

Activity: 630

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:28:51 PM

Now prices are down about $ 250 compared to yesterday, but I'm optimistic that prices will rise again. I think this is fair because many users are taking advantage of the bitcoin price increase some time ago.
This is a great opportunity for the people who want to have a great deal for the price of bitcoin and want to got some load up for long term purposes because the price of bitcoin is on sale and a lot of people will go buy that sale price, i think in the next few days so buying now is a good decision and you should know how to manage your emotion so you can keep up with your investment.

Crafts12

Activity: 110

World's First Reverse Merchant Processor

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:33:49 PM

Maybe, but I think stop in working because of bitcoin was not a good idea. The fact that you can do that both at the same time, you just need to manage your time well. Bitcoin price was not stable and the ups and down of it was normal. Everytime it drops expect that it will be pump soon because thats one characteristic of bitcoin.

BossMacko

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:37:17 PM

If you are a Bitcoiner and you quit your work because you saw the high , Focusing in Bitcoin is useless unless you do trading almost every minutes. For me though price is higher than before like always i still prefer to have my day job and do trades when i got home or if i have a long break.

████████████████
                           ████████████████████████
                    ████████                      ██████
                   █████                █████       ███████
               █████                 █████████            ███
            ████   █████   ██████████████████████           ████
           ████   █████████████████████████████████          ████
         ███      ███████████         █████████████████         ████
         ██       ███████████        ██████████     ████████████  ███
       ███        ████████████████████       ██       ██████████   ███
      ████      █████████       ██████       ████     ███████████   ██
     ████     ████    ██     ███     ██████████████████████████     ███
     ██       ████   ███     ████    ██████    ███    █████████      ███
   ███      ████     ████████████████████████  ███      ████████      ███
   ███   ███████████████     ███████████████████████   ███   ███      ███
  ████ █████████████   ██   ██████████████████ ███████████   ████     ████
  ████ ███████████     ███████████        ████████    ████   ████       ██
  ████ ███████████     █████ ████          ███████    █████  ████       ██
  ████   ██████████  ████████████          ████████████   ██████████    ██
  ████    █████   ██████   ██████          ████  █████    ███████████   ██
  ████     ████    █████   ███████       █████████████     ██████████ ████
   ███     ████    ██████████ ███████████████████  ███    ███████████ ████
   ███      ████   ██    ██████████████████  ██    ████████████████   ███
   ████     █████████    ████████████████████████ ██████    █████     ███
     ██     █████████      ██    ████████ ████████████     ████      ███
      ███   ████████████████████████████  ████     ███    ███       ██
      ████  ██████████████████████   ████████      ███ █████       ███
       ████ ███████████      ███      █████████████████████      ████
         ███████████████     ████    █████   ██████████████      ███
          ████         ███████████████        ██████████████   ████
           ████         ████████████████     ██████████████  ████
              █████         ███████████████████       ██  █████
               █████         █████████████              █████
                   ██████       ██████             ███████
                        ██████████████  ████████████
                            ██████████████████████
Gaze Coin

BLOCKCHAIN-VR/AR TOKEN 

=
  [Facebook][Twitter][Telegram]
[Reddit] [Steemit]
mustakforum

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:28:06 PM

bitcoin earnings are large enough, bitcoin can also be done where the place

SNOVio – Decentralized Lead Generation  |  Telegram  |  Facebook
beezunus

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:19:52 PM

yes currently bitcoin prices rise high would be very beneficial if it has a lot of bitcoin deposits and make me happy

Soma ║║ ● ● ● ● ● ● ●   Decentralized Social Marketplace   ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ║║ Soma
Interactive Itemcard (IIC)Secured paymentsSocial contributionsP2P-marketing
● ● ● ● ● Pre Sale Ends Aug 11th ║║ ANN Thread ║║ Slack ║║ Twitter ║║ Facebook ● ● ● ● ●
Sate Jamu

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:07:31 AM

The presence of bitcoin becomes a very long-awaited issue to overcome various financial problems, especially bank transactions that high transaction costs. if the bitcoin price is expensive then it is reasonable because the user is constantly increasing.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.