Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:56:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin prices rise high  (Read 37763 times)
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:37:04 AM

Many people are now curious to know what bitcoin is, whereas once bitcoin was just underestimated, now upside down many people stop working instead they prefer to focus on bitcoin

Is this the impact of rising bitcoin prices?

It's being rise because of many users attach in bitcoin. Many people buy bitcoin then the demand is being high so that's why the rate of the bitcoin is high and sometime is low. Bitcoin is only a sideline that helps some people have free time but the best to earn money is get a job and focus what in outside world not in online.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:42:48 AM

Many people are now curious to know what bitcoin is, whereas once bitcoin was just underestimated, now upside down many people stop working instead they prefer to focus on bitcoin

Yes, I also feel like you. At the present time, in my opinion, there are more people interested in Bitcoin than before. Time ago very few people wanted to know and learn about it but now the opposite. There were some people asking me about Bitcoin, they wanted to learn it. I think the high Bitcoin prices are part of the reason people are paying more attention to it. Our country also updates Bitcoin news so everyone knows about it. That is also a good sign, making Bitcoin more popular and grow better
radjie

Activity: 1778
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:54:37 AM

The value of Bitcoin indeed continues to rise, The situation was not separated from the high bitcoin trade surge.
I think the bitcoin price is high not from the increasing number of bitcoin users but the fewer number of users and the limited number of coins makes the bitcoin price high.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:11:13 AM

Yes, I also feel like you. At the present time, in my opinion, there are more people interested in Bitcoin than before. Time ago very few people wanted to know and learn about it but now the opposite. There were some people asking me about Bitcoin, they wanted to learn it. I think the high Bitcoin prices are part of the reason people are paying more attention to it. Our country also updates Bitcoin news so everyone knows about it. That is also a good sign, making Bitcoin more popular and grow better

What it happens is that is getting harder and harder to ignore bitcoin, bitcoin is about to break the 4000 dollars price if it has not already, people that are into investing cannot ignore any longer this coin that is giving huge profits every year, this year has been amazing for bitcoin and there is not a sign that this is going to stop anytime soon and the more the price climbs the more people begin to think that this is not a coincidence and that they should get in bitcoin as well.
michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:28:37 AM

What it happens is that is getting harder and harder to ignore bitcoin, bitcoin is about to break the 4000 dollars price if it has not already, people that are into investing cannot ignore any longer this coin that is giving huge profits every year, this year has been amazing for bitcoin and there is not a sign that this is going to stop anytime soon and the more the price climbs the more people begin to think that this is not a coincidence and that they should get in bitcoin as well.

this year is the bitcoin year, I think many people won't let this happen without they doing something. soon the price is increase more so many people will see that bitcoin is not just an impossible way to make money. I think from now on, bitcoin will makes every people to open their eyes and realize that crypto currency is a new era for them and if they don't trying to know then they will regret it without anything they can do.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:37:25 AM

The value of Bitcoin indeed continues to rise, The situation was not separated from the high bitcoin trade surge.
I think the bitcoin price is high not from the increasing number of bitcoin users but the fewer number of users and the limited number of coins makes the bitcoin price high.
After the hard fork comes a great success, now the price has broke $4,000 and another milestone of success has been achieved.
Keep calm and enjoy watching the price as it continue to rise because even in just a short period of time we already see a great progress and it's not over yet. Keep holding if you have big dreams because you are just in the right investment, bitcoin will become big and continue to grow.

stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 07:20:01 AM

I think so. People want income, but it is better if its profit. So that high price would of course attract these types of people. But those people not actually stop working. Earning bitcoin is not that easy, you also need patience and perseverance. Bitcoin is truly widespread, but getting one requires a lot of work. And if you mean those who buy bitcoin, they will not stop working right away, of course they need to ensure their profit because investing in btc is bit risky but worth trying. Even though its price is high and it is very profitable now, there's always possibility of crash, so everybody should watch out
Yes, many people are treating bitcoins as a mode of investment.  They don’t treat them like currency; people are enjoying earning too much capital from bitcoins. It is better to take risk when the profit is too much. Bitcoins are like other digital currencies bound to have dumping and pumping stages.
In the silence

Activity: 1284
Merit: 294

''Vincit qui se vincit''

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 07:50:49 AM

Bitcoin hits $4,100 for the first time and it could rally to $5,000 in a few days/weeks more. The moon is only the limit, HODL more guys!

A great year for bitcoin.
daffaco

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:17:13 AM

Bitcoin hits $4,100 for the first time and it could rally to $5,000 in a few days/weeks more. The moon is only the limit, HODL more guys!

I think in this year the bitcoin will surpass $5000, just in some days bitcoin already mentioned by a lot of mainstream press. that gives the more pressure to the adoption of bitcoin itself, forbes and cnbc already mentioned it in this day.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:21:41 AM

That's a promised statement, that this is one among the best year for bitcoin in terms of growth in the price adoption and acceptance as one among the accepted currency in the market. The price increase happening at present is good and soon a correction might take place.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:10:41 PM

Really great year for bitcoin, a lot of rumors, speculation but still bitcoin reveal its power and continue to show us that bitcoin is really a good choice for investments. I believe that it will continue to soar high and by this it will make a lot of money to us, accumulate more bitcoin is better.
JCO05

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:54:23 PM

Yes, it is. Now that Bitcoin's value is continuously growing that it already reached 4000$ mark, it will be surely popular especially to people who wants to earn money online. More people are being interested to Bitcoin because many people find it profitable. The result of the fork is very surprising. And because of this, the demand of Bitcoin increased. Expecting for more from Bitcoin.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:37:38 PM

Really great year for bitcoin, a lot of rumors, speculation but still bitcoin reveal its power and continue to show us that bitcoin is really a good choice for investments. I believe that it will continue to soar high and by this it will make a lot of money to us, accumulate more bitcoin is better.
Not by just better but it is the best thing for the mean time to do, the price of bitcoin is keep on rising up and it can reach more high price in the future because the demand is keep on growing as the price also grows and we can see in 2018 that the $10,000 price per bitcoin is no more a dream but already a possible thing.
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:18:37 PM

yesss and it will continue to rise until no one knows how much

maybe $10k or even $100k  ? just enjoy the ride or buy if you haven't got any btc

Blah blah
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 441

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:49:42 PM

maybe $10k or even $100k  ? just enjoy the ride or buy if you haven't got any btc

Correct. We just need to enjoy the ride and see where it will bring us. Because for sure whenever bitcoin will bring us, it will be very rewarding for us in the end. So better hold on our bitcoin and once it reached $10000 everybody will be happy and maybe some of us will become millionaires here. We are in the last quarter of the year and for me we have a lot of leg room to really push the price to new levels that we never have seen before like $5000-$1000. Just be patience and stay calm.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:51:44 AM

For sure no one expected this level of rise this year. Even financial experts predicted that Bitcoin could only get to $2000 at the end of this year. But here we are already crisscrossing the $4000 threshold in August. I foresee it getting to $5000 this August and it will continue on the bullish trend, taking a few corrections along the way. Bitcoin is the new money, not gold anymore. One btc is now worth around three ounces of gold.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:32:13 AM

It will continue to rise, let's go for the $5,000 hope first before seeing it will go at $10,000 or $100,000. But for now, everyone is saying that nothing is impossible to bitcoin's pricing. And there are some experts that say it will go up to $1M very soon. Can't wait to see this coin reaching that amount very soon.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 441

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:15:02 AM

For sure no one expected this level of rise this year. Even financial experts predicted that Bitcoin could only get to $2000 at the end of this year. But here we are already crisscrossing the $4000 threshold in August. I foresee it getting to $5000 this August and it will continue on the bullish trend, taking a few corrections along the way. Bitcoin is the new money, not gold anymore. One btc is now worth around three ounces of gold.

Well those financial expert don't know a thing about bitcoin that is why their prediction is somewhat off shooting. Actually all of us didn't expect the potential growth of it at this level. But I'm not complaining. LOL. There are a lot of factors that brought this price to this level that its really hard to speculate where the price could end up in the future. Only thing for certain that its really good to invest early in bitcoin to really maximize the profit very much. And we should stop complaining that the price is too high to buy, because the chance of the price soaring in the future is very likely as well.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:02:09 AM

It will continue to rise, let's go for the $5,000 hope first before seeing it will go at $10,000 or $100,000. But for now, everyone is saying that nothing is impossible to bitcoin's pricing. And there are some experts that say it will go up to $1M very soon. Can't wait to see this coin reaching that amount very soon.
That is what we are waiting for, we want to see the price increase more so we can get more money and that would happen if we have that patience to hold and never get tempted to sell right away. Bitcoin will rise and dump but what matters is at the end of the day it will rise more than it dump.
It's been the nature and the trend of bitcoin, investors can make easy money buying on dip and selling on peak.

arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:14:39 AM

Those that has a fort signt on the future of bitcoin and cryptocurrency has to abandoned their white color jobs for freedom that cryptocurrency will give in years to come. The asset (bitcoin) price keep increasing and people even just need to buy bitcoin and wait for the price to increase and sell for huge profits.  Many people are making great profit from afflicted marketing on cryptocurrency alone and bitcoin price will keep on increasing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: