Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:08:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves vs Stratis  (Read 18044 times)
loveblack
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:16:09 AM

Stratis is a sleeping giant . many developers say that Stratis is more suitable for large-scale commercial applications than ether . waves are also a good coin , but i think Stratis will reach $100 first .
kharismac999

Activity: 656
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:16:45 PM

Both of Waves and Stratis are the good coin. But I think Waves will hit 100$ first. Waves are undervalued now. I will buy more waves now. Just splits your investment on Waves and Stratis. Let's see on the end of this year

bird17

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:37:07 PM

these are the first coins that I bought for a long time, I hope they will not let me down and the icon of the year will cost about $ 30
saqwe

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:42:33 PM

I believe that both coin are very good and have potentials of going high in the crypto world, but I will prefer to invest in waves and hold on long term because it is more stable and more potential.
coconutter

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:52:04 PM

Waves at $100? Not even with a miracle, it can not even go to $5 haha
Stratis is a crappy coin too, i do not think that it will ever surpass more than $30, not even with god's help.

Bas01

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:20:29 AM

I like the idea of developed projects and that seems to be rare in the top 100 list on coinmarketcap. Both are platforms with room to grow, so I own both. Wink
Binmado

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:28:25 AM

You should choose waves, this is a good coin, and maybe they will go to the moon by the end of this year, many coins are trusted and held.
tranduc2101

Activity: 333

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:32:23 AM

Stratis is a sleeping giant . many developers say that Stratis is more suitable for large-scale commercial applications than ether . waves are also a good coin , but i think Stratis will reach $100 first .
Stratis will never be able to reach $ 100 in the future. I have other thoughts thinking of you. waves have a better foundation than Stratis and the waves community is very crowded. I will invest in waves instead of investing in Stratis

Maks.fadeev1978

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:12:09 PM

Both of these coins have a good history and that was a very popualar platforms and tokens some time ago, but now Im not sure that both of them have a good future. Waves started in 2016 and it was one of the 10 biggest coins , but now they cost about 3$ and only 46th place.
Stratis next one 47th palce.. Anyway it looks like they pass their chances and now without hype they won't rise.
Anyway I think maybe, just maybe stratis can still succeed in the future, as for the waves, their time seems to me passed

atomicgroup

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:19:21 PM

Have high hopes for both of these as do many people.
They have a similar circulating supply.
I see both hitting $100 within a year - which do you guys think will hit first?

Smiley
Yes, these two coins are very good, the have similar circulating supply  but to me, waves is better because it is more potential and it would likely hit that price before stratis but I doubt if it will rise as high as this amount before the end of the year especially as it seems like we do not know when the market will recover from this bear but I believe it will rise .
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:20:35 PM

after lots of thought and reading for me waves is still a good coin to invest and i will be always saying that it could bring you some extra money in coming market recover.

riwatmoni

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:47:31 PM

if I think for now I will always support to wave its ability and get big capital from ICO and also I think wave is a platform that will give competition to ethereum, but actually I invest in wave because I believe it will pump the price this year, But I also think about that stratis also has good coins. I will observe both, hoping that I can make a profit from the waves.
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:07:48 PM

Wave and stratis are both undervalued coin ,both have big potential to be in top 15,but as we know crypto has become less innovative and more hype so potential coin are always undervalued,while stratis is targeting business daaps whereas waves is targeting to become next eth.we can see sharp price change at the end of this year for sure.
clip123

Activity: 193

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:15:16 PM

both are good but i am personally leaning towards stratis
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:34:16 PM

both are good but i am personally leaning towards stratis
Why are you thinking that stratis is better? I don't see any points why this investment could be better, if you have some points about that please write them. I am really interested about that.
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:37:20 PM

Waves is more good then Stratis. Waves Smartcontracts looks like going to beat ethereum contracts. More features and less fees.
Thats what we are waiting for.
Stratif is good too but waves is really nice.

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
baus

Activity: 203

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:50:58 PM

They both are not good coins, they are shitty ones, that is the main reason of why the prices are not going up, i really believe in all the other coins, but waves and stratis? they have no future, and there is no way that they can grow up
chalkboard17

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:55:28 PM

Both of them have the potential to increase in the future. Therefore, if you can put your money either in waves or stratis. There is nothing we need to worry after investing our money in these coins. They all have the strength to become better and bring profit to investors

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
Helloween

Activity: 798
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:59:52 PM

Very interesting comparison. It seems to me that both projects are somewhat similar. But I would invest in Stratis, because this project seems to me more promising and interesting.
CowboyX

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:09:34 PM

I think that both stratis and waves can go up very powerfully. I really like these coins and I buy them at any opportunity! I think they have a great future!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: