Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 03:32:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves vs Stratis  (Read 18047 times)
komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:41:38 PM

Waves is one of the oldest ICOs, I remember that Waves and Lisk were heavily hyped in a period of time. Stratis has some doubt around it. Honesly, I think the market has better projects to invest in as many similar projects have appeared after Waves and Stratis.

Waves is not an ico because it is already an altcoin, although waves is also a platform that some ico use because its cheaper than etherium .

overall , waves is more better than stratis because as i said earlier , waves is like eth and it is actually a competitor of eth before but now eth did already take the lead as it is more reliable than waves .
concerning I walked I have been meeting negative feedback for a long time, because this project does not meet all the requirements. Based on this, I have no doubt that Stratis can go ahead.
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:18:32 PM

Waves is one of the oldest ICOs, I remember that Waves and Lisk were heavily hyped in a period of time. Stratis has some doubt around it. Honesly, I think the market has better projects to invest in as many similar projects have appeared after Waves and Stratis.

Waves is not an ico because it is already an altcoin, although waves is also a platform that some ico use because its cheaper than etherium .

overall , waves is more better than stratis because as i said earlier , waves is like eth and it is actually a competitor of eth before but now eth did already take the lead as it is more reliable than waves .
concerning I walked I have been meeting negative feedback for a long time, because this project does not meet all the requirements. Based on this, I have no doubt that Stratis can go ahead.
Nevertheless, quite a few users of the crypto currency trust the Wave project and make the appropriate investments. I think that if this project offers attractive opportunities, then for such ideas there will always be a place in the market for crypto currency.
clasico

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:26:17 AM

Waves VS Stratis

Now let us first define what is Waves abd Stratis
What is Waves?
- Waves is a blockchain platform and already developed. Their main target is one off developers or small teams. They aren't really going after any Enterprises.  Their wallet is easy on the eyes and easy to use. They allow you to earn Waves by running a full node, supposedly up to 1% per month. You can also "lease" your waves to someone running a full node and share in their earnings. Leasing is great because you don't have to be online to do that...you can lease, disconnect your computer from the internets and still earn mining rewards.

What is Stratis?
- Stratis is a blockchain platform that allows developers to build dapps on top of it. The development team has released the product and their wallet is easy to use. They use Proof of Stake, but staking isn't the easiest thing for the average user. The wallet tells me I'll get rewarded after 10-15 days if I were to leave the wallet connected for the entire time, which I never do. The more have you in your wallet, the quicker the reward.

What us the purpose of the Waves?
- Waves enable you to make custom tokens, which means you can launch your own cryptocurrencies. You can also decentralize trading and crowdfunding, as it has integrated fiat currency gateways like USD/EUR/CNY right in your wallet.

Via Waves, you can also launch ICOs to fund your projects from around the world in a matter of minutes, without going through intensive cryptocurrency coding. This will make life easier for startups and open up a new era of community-backed projects.

What is the pupose of the Stratis?
- The vision of the Stratis platform is to become a one-stop shop for all blockchain things, mostly becoming a blockchain-as-a-service (BAAS) platform.

The Difference of Waves and Stratis is Waves has a smaller market cap than Stratis today and maybe a higher ceiling than Stratis because you can't under estimate the power of free organic marketing.
Good point bro. Seems you're have a skill about Fundamental Analysis. Before I read this thread, I just Bagholder Waves. After I read this thread. I want Bagholder Stratis too. Hahaha

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
BitLendingClub

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:52:12 AM

Waves VS Stratis

What is Waves?
- Waves is a blockchain platform and already developed. Their main target is one off developers or small teams. They aren't really going after any Enterprises.  Their wallet is easy on the eyes and easy to use. They allow you to earn Waves by running a full node, supposedly up to 1% per month. You can also "lease" your waves to someone running a full node and share in their earnings. Leasing is great because you don't have to be online to do that...you can lease, disconnect your computer from the internets and still earn mining rewards.

What is Stratis?
- Stratis is a blockchain platform that allows developers to build dapps on top of it. The development team has released the product and their wallet is easy to use. They use Proof of Stake, but staking isn't the easiest thing for the average user. The wallet tells me I'll get rewarded after 10-15 days if I were to leave the wallet connected for the entire time, which I never do. The more have you in your wallet, the quicker the reward.

- Waves enable you to make custom tokens, which means you can launch your own cryptocurrencies. You can also decentralize trading and crowdfunding, as it has integrated fiat currency gateways like USD/EUR/CNY right in your wallet.

Via Waves, you can also launch ICOs to fund your projects from around the world in a matter of minutes, without going through intensive cryptocurrency coding. This will make life easier for startups and open up a new era of community-backed projects.

- The vision of the Stratis platform is to become a one-stop shop for all blockchain things, mostly becoming a blockchain-as-a-service (BAAS) platform.

The Difference of Waves and Stratis is Waves has a smaller market cap than Stratis today and maybe a higher ceiling than Stratis because you can't under estimate the power of free organic marketing.
Good point bro. Seems you're have a skill about Fundamental Analysis. Before I read this thread, I just Bagholder Waves. After I read this thread. I want Bagholder Stratis too. Hahaha
I agreed. Good comparison. But I see some inaccuracies. The main difference of Stratis and Waves is the methods. Stratis slowly and carefully make own blockchain platform for enterprise, ICO and more. Waves made something working and give it to the people. And we can see now what this lead to.
Sarcasm

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:34:40 AM

Waves VS Stratis

What is Waves?

What is Stratis?

I agreed. Good comparison. But I see some inaccuracies. The main difference of Stratis and Waves is the methods. Stratis slowly and carefully make own blockchain platform for enterprise, ICO and more. Waves made something working and give it to the people. And we can see now what this lead to.
very clear and detailed what you wrote,
indeed stratis and waves I recommend waves,
because waves have the opportunity to overtake eos from marketcap in the future
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:09:11 AM

Have high hopes for both of these as do many people.
They have a similar circulating supply.
I see both hitting $100 within a year - which do you guys think will hit first?

Smiley
waves is the foremost I think, because I have gotten a good reputation. and for long term or short term trading waves is also very suitable for me. in terms of technology or usage I don't understand about coin waves. and I'm not familiar with the coin stratis, so I prefer waves only. Grin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:45:06 PM

They did fund their project through an ICO, even before you joined bitcointalk. They collected about 30k Bitcoin, and Waves ICO price in Bitcoin is the same as it is now.
Landakhitam

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:17:20 PM

Market fluctuations are not really as bad as I thought it is my style to make purchases during fluctuating times.
I would never hesitate to take even Staris. Occasional fluctuations allow people to be aware and spread subcodes.
A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:42:00 PM

Both are a good project and both have a good potential even in long-term investment but current Stratis Market cap $157,735,425 USD or Waves Market cap $220,606,757 USD here is we see investors like Waves, so  I think the right choice is Waves
BitLendingClub

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:48:26 PM

Waves VS Stratis

What is Waves?

What is Stratis?

very clear and detailed what you wrote,
indeed stratis and waves I recommend waves,
because waves have the opportunity to overtake eos from marketcap in the future
I don't think so. I saw Stratis by 400k sat and in that moment project have not so much achievements. But today Stratis is the whole ecosystem with platform for ICO, masternodes, many other improvements. Now Stratis is much stronger then a year ago. That's why I think this project have much more chances to be more successful.
BuHoBeH

Activity: 640
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:09:23 PM

waves>
Darkdragonzzz

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:20:54 PM

Both coins are very attractive. I think it is best to divide the capital into two parts and invest in both coins. I think that each of these coins can multiply your capital several times.

░ ▒ █  B e A N K H ~ Digital Immortality crowdsale  █ ▒ ░
▷▷  PUBLIC PRESALE starts JUNE 15  ~ Airdrop Campaign Running Now ◁◁
Website | Telegram Group | Telegram Chat | Facebook | Twitter
HELLOFF

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:57:09 PM

Both coins are very attractive. I think it is best to divide the capital into two parts and invest in both coins. I think that each of these coins can multiply your capital several times.
in fact, today there are quite a lot of platforms, but in my opinion everyone will work in their field, because every sphere of human activity requires a certain approach.
imperatorbounty7

Activity: 217

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:49:37 PM

I think these are 2 very good coins, personally I have invested in both of these projects so I wish them good luck Grin
Job7work

Activity: 208

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:02:50 PM

I choose Stratis project because I follow this team in great detail and I believe that they will improve their product to perfection
airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:57:14 PM

I almost really forgot about the crypto assets that i have that runs in the waves platform including waves crypto itself. Well, waves is still in the bearish trend that it remains in a low market cap and price today. I guess waves still have the edge above stratis in the long run but both are good cryptos as far as investment is concerned.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
Sarcasm

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:48:55 AM

I almost really forgot about the crypto assets that i have that runs in the waves platform including waves crypto itself. Well, waves is still in the bearish trend that it remains in a low market cap and price today. I guess waves still have the edge above stratis in the long run but both are good cryptos as far as investment is concerned.
I prefer waves from stratis,
because the development of waves is better, and waves are platforms like ethereum and xlm
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:55:37 AM

Stateful Smart Accounts, part 2: Prototyping ERC-20 and NFT(ERC-721) step-by-step: https://blog.wavesplatform.com/stateful-smart-accounts-part-2-implementing-erc-20-and-nft-erc-721-step-by-step-7bac364fdadb

Gogo Waves!
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:03:41 PM

Nevertheless, quite a few users of the crypto currency trust the Wave project and make the appropriate investments. I think that if this project offers attractive opportunities, then for such ideas there will always be a place in the market for crypto currency.
Both projects are over rated. Their hype have gone and that's what has already happened with em all. there's no ico that interested to use their platform and it can be considered as the result if both of platforms fail to get the demand from the investors. in fact that so many people are talking bullshit about them all.
johncro_

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:27:04 PM

waves are doing good job but noone cares and price reflects that,was supporter in waves long time but losing 90% of btc value in short period of time is something to think about
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: