Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:26:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to store ICO tokens?  (Read 7028 times)
Suslived

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:22:16 AM

So where can I store ICO tokens that are built on Ethereum ERC20 Tokens

I know of Myetherwallet but its confusing to me.

I know you can send the ErC20 tokens to any Ether wallet, but where would i see the breakdown of how many I have in a wallet?

You don't really store your coins in myetherwallet, you store it in your Ethereum address which you ACCESS using myetherwallet, not the other way around. You see, myetherwallet only acts as an interface for you to access your true ethereum address. As long as you have your private key you can use different interfaces to access your coins.

I highly suggest you do research and learn more about Ethereum before you even start investing in ICOs.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
efey39

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:25:25 AM

ico is very important for investors like me. so ico tokens must be kept with care. I am using myetherwallet wallet for this. I have never experienced a problem like this.
Jimmy Wong

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:26:35 AM

STOP LETTING YOUR INVESTMENT CONTINUES TO DROP DOWN
SECRETS TO INCREASE 10 - 90 TIMES OF PROPERTY WITH PRE-SALE OF THE VERY FIRST SECURE ICO IN THE WORLD.
After suffering from a heavy losses on ICO investments and Coins trading, I have been researching a new way to increase assets multiple times by finding and buying potential ICO early in the pre-sale period, recently success was Electroneum and Latium X.
Now, I would like to share with you how to make 10 - 100 times your account through Fondo Coin Presale Secured ICO. This Secured Package will help investors to leverage 10 times the initial capital similar to the Margin of an Exchange. But don’t need to worry about becoming zero account.

1. Way to increase 10 times of the investment (80% success rate):
Currently, the pre-sale package is only $ 0.2 / FDC. If you invest $ 100 in a Secured FDC package and get the right to buy more $ 900 with the initial price $ 0.2 for the next six months ($ 1,000 in total). At the Crowdsale phase, the value going to be $ 0.4 / FDC. Depending on market potential at that time, you can sell $ 0.4 (you have $ 2,000) to take profits and pay back $ 900 unpaid for the Exchange. Thus, compared to the original $ 100 in capital, you will earn $ 1,000 as profit. 10 times increase.

Click here to see more information.
Partizant

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:26:45 AM

In the current situation, tokens need a lot of light. Don't keep them in the basement or garage.
More people need to see them so the best place to store tokens is the balcony or patio  Wink
Vistacoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:42:47 AM

BTC I use core wallets, eth I use leger and trozer wallets, and of course most of my encryption is stored on exchanges.

3kpk3

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:58:58 AM

I know you can send the ErC20 tokens to any Ether wallet, but where would i see the breakdown of how many I have in a wallet?

Ledger Nano S, thats what they made for people like you and me!  Wink

The best security of all time and it is almost offline wallet with hardware protection. It is also anti-phishing and anti-virus protected so there no chances it can get hacked whenever you connect it to the PC you are using.

I already have bought one at the year start and im enjoying the storage of it greatly. Its useful because you can create nice portfolio in it with password protection (PIN 4 digits) and dont make unwanted sells when crypto drops. (My observation).
This is a great option and I do agree with you here. Hardware wallets like the Nano S are great options to store your coins and tokens in a secure manner. I own a Nano S myself and store some of my coins and tokens(high value) and never faced a single problem which is highly recommend them. Online wallets like MyEtherWallet are also highly recommended although they are prone to hackers which is why it is better to not store big amounts in these wallets.

An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:41:33 AM

Well you can store your ico tokens on your ERC-20 wallets, there is nothing wrong with that. You just need to make sure that all of your coins are not in one place at the same time in case a wallet gets compromised so you always have backup. As long as you secure the wallets properly and don't log into them all of the time you should be safe with your coins.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
twtr2
Copper Member

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:44:57 AM

I think you can leave your tokens on MYW. But if you want to use more secure wallet you can read about hardware wallets. One of the best wallets is Ledger Nano. Use Google and read about it)

bavian

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:51:19 AM

You can store it in Myetherwallet ( Web wallet ), imToken (iOS wallet ), Metamask ( Extension ). Backup private key, json file, pass pharse in a safe place. Don't upload it to cloud or send over messenger etc ... Use antivirus and malware programs for protect your computer.
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:57:19 AM

if you buy a coin in the ico they will say what wallet can be used for receiving the coin that you purchased the most easy to use and myetherwallet or metamask but for the better metamask because it is more secure and for the prevention of scams .
Genjik

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:59:04 AM

you can save it on myetherwallet, the list of your inventory is in the lower column area, there is an ico token in myetherwallet, hopefully helping friends

🗣 Voice Controlled Ai Trading Assistant 👨‍💻 Portfolio Manager
📊 Analytics  ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬• https://aibb.io •▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:01:03 PM

Ledger Nano S, thats what they made for people like you and me!  Wink

The best security of all time and it is almost offline wallet with hardware protection. It is also anti-phishing and anti-virus protected so there no chances it can get hacked whenever you connect it to the PC you are using.

I already have bought one at the year start and im enjoying the storage of it greatly. Its useful because you can create nice portfolio in it with password protection (PIN 4 digits) and dont make unwanted sells when crypto drops. (My observation).
This is a great option and I do agree with you here. Hardware wallets like the Nano S are great options to store your coins and tokens in a secure manner. I own a Nano S myself and store some of my coins and tokens(high value) and never faced a single problem which is highly recommend them. Online wallets like MyEtherWallet are also highly recommended although they are prone to hackers which is why it is better to not store big amounts in these wallets.
You should try to create such a comparison between trezor and nano. how many nano users getting hacked and others. I have not even seen the trezor was getting hacked and the user's fund get stolen but i have seen a lot of hacked case about nano. nano ledger is such a garbage hardware wallet.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
Maxpayne86

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:01:25 PM

There's not so much wallets that allow your to do that, but you always may use myetherwallet or metamask with plugin in your browser, if you have any tokens then balance should be visible
AndrewBrown

Activity: 251

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:17:46 PM

It is easy. If there are ERC2o tokens, you might have to store it in an ethereum wallet, preferably Myeherwallet, or any other ethereum wallet that accepts ERC20 tokens. If it isn't an ERC20token, sometimes the token type is specified, and you might want to get that specific wallet just for the tokens. If you bought them from any of the exchanges, you can also store them there.
Bonanzabits

Activity: 364
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 10:15:51 PM

I keep my tokens on Ledger Wallet Nano S - in my opinion this is the most convenient and safe place to store my tokens. After all, by and large, almost all tokens with ICO are ERC20 tokens? Is not it?  Roll Eyes
stockman

Activity: 437

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 10:20:34 PM

I really like the purse Myetherwallet. I don't know why you don't like him. you can also try MetaMask.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:31:54 PM

You can get to store your token on Myetherwallet it is  still a secure platform, that you can use, just ensure secure yourself through a Metamask,avoid visiting or opening phishing mail and do not store your private keys on a public computer.You are your own security in the crypto space
PurpleNights

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:47:22 AM

You can store up your tokens on the wallets you received them from. During airdrops and bounties, a specific wallet address is asked where your tokens will be sent to. Now you can decide to store up your tokens there until whenever. Or, you can decide to store them up in any of the exchanges they might have been listed on.
jepoyr1

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:50:10 AM

Myetherwallet is the best wallet in ERC20 token it's safe and secure wallet, If you want to double the security in your wallet just download metamask.
Smklom

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:42:32 AM

You can store your profoundly esteemed token in an equipment wallet like record nano and so on. You can likewise make cool stockpiling through different wallet assigned for your sort of token! On the off chance that you can not be try to do any of these proposal, you could pitch your token to bitcoin or ether and utilize famous wallet known for wellbeing to keep your coin!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: